taken-for-granted6666是什么意思思

taken for granted是什么意思_百度知道
taken for granted是什么意思
taken for granted理所当然的双语对照例句:1.It should not be taken for granted. 不应该把它认为是理所当然的。 2.Consensual politics and coalition-building is taken for granted in most other advanced democracies. 在其它多数先进的民主国家,共识政治和组建联盟是理所当然之事
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁is taken for是什么意思_is taken for在线翻译_is taken for什么意思_is taken for的意思_is taken for的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
is taken for是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
is taken for是什么意思 is taken for在线翻译 is taken for什么意思 is taken for的意思 is taken for的翻译 is taken for的解释 is taken for的发音
is taken foris taken for 网络解释1. 被视为当然& & It must be remembered that....... 务必记住 | It is taken for granted that....... 被视为当然 | They will open a new supermarket there soon. 他们很快将在那里开办个新超市. 2. 是被視為當然的)& & It is widely known that ... (眾人皆知) | It is taken for granted that ... (...是被視為當然的) | It is said that he is ill. = He is said to be ill. (據說他生病了)is taken for 网络例句1. For him, love is taken for granted. & &对于他来说,爱是理所当然的。2. B: This also is taken for granted. & &这也是必须的。3. In life we often think that everything is taken for granted. & &生活中的我们,常常以为一切都是理所当然的。4. This also is taken for granted. & &这也是必须的。5. B: That is taken for granted! & &那是必须的!6. With these measures taken, it is reasonable for us to expect a brighter future. & &有了这些措施,是我们有理由期待更加美好的未来。7. An interesting property of great design is that it is taken for granted. & &伟大的设计一个有趣的属性是,它来源于认可。is taken for是什么意思,is taken for在线翻译,is taken for什么意思,is taken for的意思,is taken for的翻译,is taken for的解释,is taken for的发音,is taken for的同义词,is taken for的反义词,is taken for的例句,is taken for的相关词组,is taken for意思是什么,is taken for怎么翻译,单词is taken for是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Taken For Granted 歌词_百度知道
Taken For Granted 歌词
提问者采纳
m waiting for youAnd I&#39;re in the bathroomFor half of the nightAnd I&#39://m waiting for youAnd I&#39;t waiting for youI ain&#39;t waiting for you no moreI ain&#39;t waiting for you no moreI ain&#39;m back back fromThe theaterI watched the show aloneI waited for you andI missed half act oneHave you never heardOf the phoneI don&#39;m waiting for you againTell me what can I doAnd I&#39;m waiting for you againTell me what can I doAnd I&#39;ve been twenty twoSee you&#39;m sitting in the car againWaiting for youYou said you&#39;s the usual coupI ain&#39;t waiting for youI ain&#39;m too nice for my own goodSee I do what I sayAnd i say what I doIs it too much to expectThat you couldI wish you wouldI ain&#39:Taken For Granted歌手://m waiting for you againYes I&#39;s late at nightAnd I&#39;m sitting by the phone againWaiting for your callYou&#39;m waiting for you againTell me what can I doNow I&#39;t waiting for you no moreI ain&#39;t waiting for you no moreI ain&#39;t waiting for youI ain&#39;ve got to do your hairAnd get it just rightSometimes you&#39:Sia专辑.com/song/1501094" target="_blank">m waiting for you againYes I&#39;t waiting for youI ain&#39:Healing Is Difficult-Hear MusicI&#39;d said you&#39;m truly sick to death ofSleazy menUndressing me with their eyesAnd I&#39;m waiting for you againYes I&#39;t waiting for you no moreMay I show you the doorI ain&#39.d be a minuteBut you&#39;t like beingTaken for grantedI&#39;d phone at twoAnd it&#39;t missing nothing for you<a href="m standing out the frontAgainIt&#39;t waiting for you no moreI ain&#39;s a quarter past fourNow I&#39;t waiting for you no moreIt&#39;m waiting for you againYes I&#39;t waiting for you no moreGo find another foolI ain&#39;m waiting for youAnd I&#39;m waiting for youAnd I&#39;m waiting for you againTell me what can I doNow I&#39歌曲名.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁itforgrantedthat...
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这说明你的女朋友很喜欢你.你想有的男孩喜欢文静的女孩,女孩则在男孩的面前比较的温柔.这样男孩才喜欢吗?这可不要怪你的女朋友哦.有可能你的女朋友的性格本来就活泼,...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 6666是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信