tthank youo2o是什么意思思

thank you是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
a conversational expression of gratitude
thank you的用法和样例:
Thank you for everything.
感谢你做的一切。
Not for me, thank you.
我不要,谢谢你。
I don't know how I can possibly thank you enough.
我不知道该怎样来感谢你才好。
I'd like that very much. Thank you.
我很愿意,谢谢你。
Thank you for your luncheon invitation for Sunday afternoon, January the tenth, at one o'clock.
感谢您邀请我(们)出席1月10日(星期天)下午1点举行的午餐。
Thank you for your kind invitation.
谢谢你的盛情邀请。
Thank you all the same.
不管怎样,还是要谢谢你。
真是太谢谢你了,真多...
不劳费心,不用你操心...
thank you的海词问答与网友补充:
thank you的相关资料:
相关词典网站:一个我追过的女孩给我留言now thank you but you don‘t really love me是什么意思我该怎样回复她要求真人翻译,不能在百度翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一个我追过的女孩给我留言now thank you but you don‘t really love me是什么意思我该怎样回复她要求真人翻译,不能在百度翻译
一个我追过的女孩给我留言now thank you but you don‘t really love me是什么意思我该怎样回复她要求真人翻译,不能在百度翻译
现在谢谢你但是你不是真的爱我.回复:You are my favourite girl.(你是我最爱的女孩) I really love you.(我真的爱你)Thank you for everything_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&Thank you for everything
《Thank you for everything》,演唱的一首单曲,动漫作品《》的ED23。外文名称Thank you for everything所属专辑《Thank you for everything》歌曲时长4:31发行时间日填&&&&词岩田小百合谱&&&&曲小林正范编&&&&曲镰田真吾歌曲语言日语
明けない夜など ないなんてウソで
一人で生きて 行けると思った《Thank you for everything》封面
君の笑颜は 痛いほどしみこむ
すてたはずの 信じる心に
知らないフリを してくれた君の
优しさ全部 受けとめたい
so Thank You For Everything
今动きだした
届けてほしいよ 忘られぬこの思い
so I Can't Forget Everytime
重ねあわせて始まる
ありがとう My Best Friend
侧にいてくれる 勇気
君と出会った 夕焼け帰り道
ひとりじゃないって 思い始めた
ありがとうをくれた 君の笑颜が
まぶしすぎて 目をとじてこぼれた
信じることは 弱さなんかじゃない
今このトキメキ はなしたくない
ここから変わり始める
真っすぐな道などないと 気づいた 强さ见つけた
つないだらはなさないで
ありがとう My Best Friend
一绪に歩いて行ける
梦の终わりは
いつも同じ场所で消えるとしても
いつもひとりじゃない
ありがとう My Best Friend
いつも君がいたね
いつも君がいたね[1]明(あ)けない夜(よる)など
ないなんてウソで
一人(ひとり)で生(い)きて
行(い)けると思(おも)った
君(きみ)の笑颜(えがお)は
痛(いた)いほどしみこむ
すてたはずの
信(しん)じる心(こころ)に
知(し)らないフリをして
くれた君(きみ)の
优(やさ)しさ全部(ぜんぶ)
受(う)けとめたい
今(いま)动(うど)きだした
届(とど)けてほしいよ
忘(わす)られぬこの思(おも)い
重(かさ)ねあわせて始(はじ)まる
ありがとう My Best Friend
侧(そば)にいてくれる 勇気(ゆうき)
君(きみ)と出会(であ)った
夕焼(ゆうや)け帰(かえ)り道(みち)
ひとりじゃないって
思(おも)い始(はじ)めた
ありがとうをくれた
君(きみ)の笑颜(えがお)が
まぶしすぎて
目(め)をとじてこぼれた
信(しん)じることは
弱(よわ)さなんかじゃない
今(いま)このトキメキ
はなしたくない
ここから変(か)わり始(はじ)める
真(ま)っすぐな道(みち)などないと
気(き)づいた 强(つよ)さ见(み)つけた
つないだらはなさないで
ありがとう My Best Friend
一绪(いっしょ)に歩(ある)いて行(ゆ)ける
梦(ゆめ)の终(お)わりは
いつも同(おな)じ场所(ばしょ)で
消(き)えるとしても
いつもひとりじゃない
ありがとう My Best Friend
いつも君(きみ)がいたね
いつも君(きみ)がいたね[1]a ke nai yo ru na do nai nan te u so de
hi to ri dei ki te i ke ru to o mo tta
ki mi no e ga o wa i tai ho do shi mi ko mu
su te ta ha zu no shin ji ru ko ko ro ni
shi ra nai fu ri wo shi te ku re ta ki mi no
ya sa shi sa zen bu u ke to me tai
i ma u go ki da shi ta
to do ke te ho shi i yo wa su ra re nu ko no o moi
ka sa ne a wa se te ha ji ma ru
a ri ga tou My Best Friend
so ba ni i te ku re ru yu u ki
ki mi to de a tta yu u ya ke ka e ri mi chi
hi to ri ja nai tte o mo i ha ji me ta
a ri ga to u wo ku re ta ki mi no e ga o ga
ma bu shi su gi te me wo to ji te ko bo re ta
shin ji ru ko to wa yo wa nan ka ja nai
i ma ko no to ki to ki ha na shi ta ku nai
ko ko ka ra ka wa ri ha ji me ru
ma ssu gu na mi chi na do nai to ki zui ta tsu yo sa mi tsu ke ta
tsu nai da ra wa na sa nai de
i ssho ni a ru i te i ke ru
yu me no o wa ri wa
i tsu mo o na ji ba sho de ki e ru to shi te mo
i tsu mo hi to ri ja nai
i tsu mo ki mi gai ta ne
i tsu mo ki mi gai ta ne[1]人们总说”黑夜会过去”
但那只是善意的谎言
我想就算一个人
应该也能生存下去
因为你的笑容已经
永远铭刻在我心中
还有那应该已经被我舍弃的
信任别人的心
我只是假装
对万物一无所知
好借此获得
你所有的温柔
so Thank you For Everything
现在一切又将重新开始
我只有将这份
无法忘怀的思念送给你
一切又将开始重合
谢谢你 My Best Friend
谢谢你一直勇敢地陪伴我
那铺满晚霞的
初相遇的地方
自那时开始
我知道我并不是孤单一人
那都要感谢你
和你耀眼无比的笑容
并不意味着软弱
我只是还不想
将这份心动付诸言语
从现在开始改变自己
我已经找到了那种
让我意识到前路的坚强
so I can't Forget Everytime
既然决定就要勇往直前
谢谢你 My Best Friend
让我们一起往前迈进
梦的终结之处
还是那一个老地方
so I can't Forget Everytime
我始终不是孤单一人
谢谢你 My Best Friend
你总是陪伴在我身边
你总是陪伴在我身边[1]
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语TThank you,Mom and Dad同步检测
Unit 13 "Thank you, Mom and Dad!"一、单项填空 *1. He said, "I am living with my brother."  He said that
was living with his brother.  A. I
D. they *2. He said, "You are sure to get a warm welcome there."  He said that we
sure to get a warm welcome there.  A. am
D. are *3. She says, "Something is wrong with my bike."  She says that something is wrong with
bike.  A. my
D. her *4. He said, "I will not do so again."  He said that he
not do so again.  A. will
D. do **5. The teacher said, "My son had the same experience as the little boy."  The teacher said that his son had
the same experience as the little boy.  A. been
D. done *6. She said to me, "My mother took me to an exhibition yesterday."  She told me that her mother had taken
to an exhibition the day before.  A. she
D. you *7. You said to me, "I saw the film two days ago."  You told me that you had seen the film
.  A. two days
B. two days before C. two days ago
D. yesterday **8. He said to his younger sister, "You may come with me."  He told his younger sister that
with him.  A. you may come
B. you might come  C. she might come
D. she might go *9. The student said to me, "She has made a close study of the problem."  The student told me that she
a close study of the problem.  A. has make
B. have made
C. had make
D. had made 10. He said, "I live here."  He said that he lived____.  A. there
C. in there
D. at there 11. Where was Alice's sister?  I don't know where ________.  A. was Alice's sister
B. Alice's sister was  C. is Alice's sister
D. Alice's sister is 12. What did he say?  I don't know what _________.  A. did he say
B. he says
C. he has said
D. he said **13. I don't know ___________.  A. the reason why can be
B. why the reason may be  C. what the reason can be
D. what the reason may be **14. I wonder ___________.  A. whether she will be fit for the job or not  B. whether or not she will be fit for the job  C. if she will be fit for the job  D. what she will be fit for the job **15. Is Mr. Wu from Beijing?
I don't know ________.  A. where does he come from
B. from where does he come  C. which city he comes from
D. what city he comes from *16. Can you make sure _________?  A. that he will come here today
B. when he will come here today  C. will he come here today
D. whether will he come here today 17. Do you happen to know ______?  A. where is her address
B. in which place is her address  C. what her address is
D. the place her address is **18. Excuse me, but can you tell me ________?  A. where can I get to the library
B. where I can get to the library  C. how can I get to the library
D. how I can get to the library **19. John asked me _______ to visit his uncle's farm with him.  A. how would I like
B. if or not would I like  C. whether I would like
D. which I would like **20. I'd like to know ________ Chinese  A. when he began to learn
B. when did he begin to learn  C. when did he begin learning
D. for how long he began to learn二、请将下列直接引语改为间接引语。 *1. She said, "I will give her some advice tomorrow."   *2. "You are wasting your time day-dreaming!" he said to Mary.   **3. "You have already done your duty," he said to her.   **4. Mary wrote in her letter, "Mr. Liu, when will you come to America?"   *5. "Don't risk your lives, men!" the captain warned.   **6. "How many times have you been here?" he asked.   **7. She said, "We have worked on the school farm for two weeks."   *8. He said, "I'm reviewing my lessons."   **9. They said, "We arrived this morning."   **10. She said to me, "Have lunch with us."   **11. "You should be more careful next time," his father said to him.   **12. Mr. Wang said, "I will leave for Shanghai on business next month, children."   **13. "I haven't heard from my parents these days," said Mary.   **14. The geography teacher said to us, "The moon moves around the earth and the earth goes round the sun."   *15. She said to him, "It's time that you left here."  三、完形填空  Different people have different happiness. Happiness is for everyone. You don't need to care about those people who have
houses with large gardens and swimming pools or those who have nice cars and lots of money and so on.
? Because those who have big houses may often feel
and those who have cars may want to walk on the country roads in their
time.  In fact, happiness is always
you if you put your heart into it. When you are
trouble at school, your f when you study hard at your lesson, your parents are always taking care of your life and your
7 When you get success, your friends will say co when you do
, people around you will he and when you do something good to others, you will
happy, too. All these are your happiness.  Happiness is not the same as money. It is your feeling of your
. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because you have something else that can't be bought with money. When you come across difficulties, you can say
you are very happy, because you have more chance to challenge (挑战) yourself.
you can not always say you are poor and you have bad luck. As the saying goes, "Life
a revolving (旋转的) door." When it closes, it also opens.
you take every chance you get, you
a happy and luck person. (
) 1. A. beautiful
B. more beautiful
D. uglier (
) 2. A. What
D. When (
) 3. A. alone
D. lucky (
) 4. A. busy
D. freer (
) 5. A. around
D. like (
) 6. A. in
D. outside (
) 7. A. health
B. healthy
D. lucky (
) 8. A. something good
B. something wrongC. anything good
D. anything wrong (
) 9. A. look
D. sound (
) 10. A. hand
D. heart (
) 11. A. loud
D. angrily (
) 12. A. But
D. Such (
) 13. A. is like
) 14. A. Or
) 15. A. can
D. must be四、阅读理解AAccidentA bus hit a motorbike. Two people were badly hurt.One was Mr. B the other was his son.Date of callMarch 25th, 2008Time of call14:00Name of callerMrs. BrownPlacePark Road, LondonWeather conditionsHeavy fogActionPolicemen arrived at 14:20 and took the injured(受伤的) people to hospital at 14:30.  根据以上内容,选择最佳答案。 (
) 1. How was the weather that day?  A. It was sunny. B. It was rainy.
C. It was foggy.
D. It was snowy. (
) 2. When did the accident happen?  A. On March 25th. B. On March 24th. C. On March 26th. D. On March 28th. (
) 3. Who reported the accident to the police?  A. Mr. Brown.
B. Mrs. Brown.  C. Mr. and Mrs. Brown.
D. Mr. and Mrs. Brown's son. (
) 4. What time did the police arrive at Park Road?  A. At 2:00 p. m.
B. At 2:20 p. m.
C. At 2:30 p. m.
D. At 1:40 p. m. (
) 5. Which of the following is NOT true?  A. A bus hit a motorbike.  B. The accident happened on Park Road, London.  C. The Browns were all hurt and the police took them to the hospital.  D. The police took the injured people to hospital.BA menu from a Food FestivalFoodDrinkDessertsA piece of Turkey $ 4.10Coke (large) $ 1.90Chocolate cake $ 3.20Hot dog $ 2.90Coke (small) $ 1.70Ice cream $ 3.40Hamburger $ 3.60Small orange juice $ 1.85Apple pie $ 4.60Egg sandwich $ 3.70Tea $ 2.10Fresh fruit $ 4.10Beef sandwich $ 3.50Coffee $ 2.30Vegetable $ 5.30    根据以上内容,选择最佳答案。 (
) 1. The food festival is most probably held in
.  A. Japan
D. America (
) 2. If you only have three dollars, what can you buy at this food festival?  A. Hot dog.
B. Hamburger.
C. Apple pie.
D. Beef sandwich. (
) 3. At the food festival, Jim wants to order a piece turkey, coke(large) and an apple pie. How much will he have to pay?  A. $ 9.80.
B. $ 10.60.
C. $ 11.30.
D. $ 12. 10. (
) 4. The menu lists(列举) the following except
.  A. juice
C. vegetables
D. desserts (
)5. If you want to spend the least amount of money at this festival, what should you choose?  A. Hamburger, Small orange juice and Chocolate cake.  B. A piece of turkey, Coffee and Apple pie.  C. Hot dog, Coke (small) and Chocolate cake.  D. Egg sandwich, Coffee and Chocolate cake.CDear Mr. Etiquette,  Can Christmas cards be mailed out right after Thanksgiving Day or should we wait until December?KenDear Ken,  Christmas and holiday card can be mailed after Thanksgiving Day, In the USA, the Christmas season often begins right after the Thanksgiving holiday.  Here are some Christmas and holiday card etiquette rules: 1. Write the name of the person you are making the card to inside the card. 2. Write a short note wishing them well. A simple sentence is better than nothing. 3. Even if your name is preprinted (预先打印) in the card, sign (签) your first name after your short message. 4. Having a photo of the family can always make him or her happy. 5. Send cards out in time and make sure that your friends can get them before Christmas. 6. Only send holiday news to close friends and family. They will be interested in it. 7. Remember to have your return address on the envelope. 8. Send a card to everyone who sends you one.  根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 (
) 1. Ken's letter is about
.  A. how to send Christmas cards  B. the best time to post Christmas cards  C. the place to post Christmas cards  D. the activities on Thanksgiving Day (
) 2. What is the right time for sending a Christmas card in America?  A. 10 days before Christmas Day.  B. Before Thanksgiving Day.  C. After Christmas Day.  D. Any day between Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. (
) 3. What should you write on the envelope?  A. Your name.
B. Your wishes.  C. News about your family.
D. Your return address. (
) 4. What should you NOT do according to Mr. Etiquette?  A. Send a photo together with the card.  B. Tell the family about your information.  C. Mail the card without signing your name.  D. Write your best wishes in the card. (
) 5. Where will you probably read the passage?  A. In a newspaper.
B. On a report card.  C. In a hospital.
D. At a restaurant.D  Some cars do not run the way they should. Bad smoke from a car's engine can get into the air. This bad smoke is called pollution. Pollution can turn the air gray and is very dirty.  In order to keep pollution down, California has passed a law which means all cars have to take a test every two years. This test checks to make sure that the cars do not pollute the air. If a car does not pass the test, the owner(主人) cannot register(注册)it. Some car owners drive their cars, even though they don't pass the test. This is against the law.  The state wants to find a way to get these cars off the road. A program was started that seemed to work. This program buys cars that cannot pass the tests or will help pay for repairs(修理), but the car must be drivable and the owner cannot make over a certain amount of money. This program has been helping a lot of people by giving them money to help buy better cars or by allowing them to fix their old ones. It has also been helping to keep pollution down.  根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 (
) 1. According to the passage, which is against the law in California?  A. Smoking in public places.  B. Buying a car for the family.  C. Taking a test to drive a car.  D. Driving a car that hasn't passed the pollution test. (
) 2. What does the program help?  A. It sells the bad cars.  B. Car owners don't buy cars.  C. The price of the cars is kept low.  D. It helps keep the pollution down. (
) 3. Under what conditions will the program help?  ①Others would like to buy the car.  ②The car must be drivable.  ③The car does not pass the test.  ④The owner doesn't make much money.  A. ①③④
D. ①②③ (
) 4. What does the underlined word "fix" mean in Chinese?  A. 销毁
D. 甩掉 (
) 5. We can learn from the passage that
.  A. pollution turns the air white  B. it is not good for people to see dirty air  C. many car owners can't pass the test  D. if a car does not pass the test, the owner cannot register it【试题答案】一、1. C
13. D14. A
20. A二、 1. She said that she would give her some advice the next day. 2. He asked Mary if she were wasting her time day-dreaming. 3. He told her that she had already done her duty. 4. Mary wrote to ask Mr. Liu when he would go to America. 5. The captain warned the men not to risk their lives. 6. He asked you how many times you had been there. 7. She said that they had worked on the school farm for two weeks. 8. He said that he was reviewing his lessons. 9. They said that they had arrived that morning. 10. She asked me to have lunch with them. 11. His father told him that he should be more careful the next time. 12. Mr. Wang told the children that he would leave for Shanghai on business the next month. 13. Mary said that she hadn't heard from her parents those days. 14. The geography teacher told us that the moon moves around the earth and the earth goes round the sun. 15. She told him that it's time that he had left there.三、1. A
13. A14. C
15. B四、  A: 1. C
5. C  B: 1. D
5. C  C: 1. B
5. A  D: 1. Dthank you for your kindness
[θae?k ju: f?: j?: 'kaindnis]
[θae?k ju f?r j?r 'ka?ndn?s]
谢谢您的好意
谢谢你的好意;
谢谢您的好意;
谢谢你的一番盛情;
多谢你的厚意
大家都在背:
1. Thank you for your kindness.
多谢你的厚意.
来自《现代汉英综合大词典》
2. Thank you for your kindness to remind Unfortunately, I do not!
谢谢你的好心提醒, 可惜我暂时不用了!
来自互联网
3. I want to thank you for your kindness to me.
谢谢你这么和善地待我.
来自互联网
4. Thank you for your kindness. It's very considerate of you.
谢谢你的好意. 你考虑得很周到.
来自互联网
5. Your present has been received. Thank you for your kindness.
您惠赠的礼物已经收到了,非常感谢您的好意.
来自互联网
1. 谢谢你的好意
实用英语口语:常... ... B:Never mind. 算了,不去了。 A:Thank you for your kindness. 谢谢你的好意。 B:It was nothing. 不用谢。.
- 基于102个网页
2. 谢谢您的好意
萍和贤的小屋_新浪博客 ... outcome 结果,成果。 thank you for your kindness 谢谢您的好意 I'm aware of this. 我知道。.
- 基于88个网页
3. 谢谢你的一番盛情
英语演讲及范例1 ... 17.Please go ahead before it gets cold. 趁热吃。 18.Thank you for your kindness. 谢谢你的一番盛情。.
- 基于76个网页
4. 多谢你的厚意
Thank you for your... ... Thank you for your kindness. 多谢你的厚意。 Thank you for your letter. 谢谢你的来信。.
- 基于35个网页
1. 感谢热情招待
冷餐招待会 buffet reception感谢热情招待 to thank you for your kind hospitality招待所 guest house
- 基于4个网页
1. 感谢贵方
thank you for your kind cooperation in meeting our demands . we hope you will furnish us with further mutually profitable offers in the future .感谢贵方合作,满足我们的要求。希望将来能以更优惠的报盘提供给本公司。
- 基于3个网页
2. 感谢贵方盛情
first all , I would like to thank you for your kind invitation to me to visit your beautiful country . I hope my visit to promote a friendly relationship between us .首先,我要感谢贵方盛情邀请我来到贵国,这真是美丽的国度,我希望此次访问能增进我们之间的友好关系。
- 基于1个网页
1. 谢谢你的盛情款待
6.谢谢你的盛情款待。 Thank you for your kind hospitality[,h spi't l ti]. 7.至少再喝一杯,以表送行。 At least have one for the road. 8.我有.
- 基于1个网页
1. 感谢你的深情厚意
thank you for your extreme kindness .感谢你的深情厚意。
- 基于3个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
thank you for your kindness
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 6666是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐