investment propertyapec是什么意思思

investment control怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选investment control是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
investment control的中文翻译: 投资管理
The profit margin is a measure of the investment center's ability to control its costs for a given level of revenues.
利润边际是衡量在既定收入的条件下,投资中心控制其成本的能力。
Entrusting the controlling shareholder or other associated party to invest
委托控股股东及其他关联方进行投资活动
Portfolio investment is a long-term investment in which the investor does not exercise any managerial control.
有价证券投资是一种长期投资,投资者不行使任何的经营管理权。
We must control the scale of investment in fixed assets and see that capital construction is not over-extended.
一定要控制固定资产的投资规模,不要把基本建设的摊子铺大了。
英语短语推荐
2014investment control是什么意思由沪江网提供。Ironfish | Build your investment property portfolio with Ironfish
Ironfish Offices
Select an office to view contact details
Are you a property developer?
Looking to invest in property?
Build your property portfolio with Ironfish
Looking to invest in property?
Build your property portfolio with Ironfish
How can we help you?
What our investors are saying
“With Ironfish's help, I've made my first step into property investment, developed a very detailed investment plan and have a clear understanding about the concept of property investment. With Ironfish's help and guidance, I hope I can build up my own property portfolio very soon.”
“We purchased 4 properties with Ironfish and have been kept in the loop with regular updates as things progressed. We got handover of our first investment home last week and tenants moved in this week so we're thrilled with the overall service.”
“I was lucky enough to attend an Ironfish Seminar and since then I have totally changed my mind about investment property. I now really think that by following the investment plan which was tailor made by my Ironfish Property Strategist, achieving my goal is not unreachable like I had thought before."
Government Official
"Your passion for what you undertake and your ethical professional conduct in selecting quality projects is what touches me most and is unforgettable. I would highly recommend you to all my friends and relatives for your professional and knowledgeable service..."
Evangeline
Accountant
Download your FREE Property Outlook Report
The latest in property investment
West Perth project a milestone for inner city living
November 9th, 2014
$30.5 million project One-third available to renters most at need Partnerships result in high-density housing, with bays for scooters All properties sold by July 2014 West ...
Napthine Government unveils Contemporary Arts Precinct
November 8th, 2014
The transformation of the Collingwood Contemporary Arts Precinct is another step closer with the announcement that the Napthine Government has provided $4 million to kick- ...
Hundreds take a ride along Moreton Bay Rail route
November 7th, 2014
More than 650 Murrumba residents will enjoy a historic trip today when they travel the length of the $988 million Moreton Bay Rail Link by bus. Transport Minister Scott Em ...
Healthscope to build and run new Northern Beaches Hospital
November 6th, 2014
The new facility will be built on 6.5 hectares in Frenchs Forest. NSW Premier and Member for Manly Mike Baird said the hospital will be the first built on a greenfield sit ...
What Are Interest Rates And How Do They Affect You?
November 5th, 2014
& For most people, interest rates are important because they determine how much interest they will pay on their home or investment loans.
For anyone looking to buy
Featured project of the month
Located only 3km to the heart of Parramatta CBD, this development features spacious well designed floor plans each with generous private balcony areas.
Join our mailing listStay on top of what's happening in the market from Ironfishinvestment property west bay street
投资物业西湾街
巴哈马 – 最佳价格单位在海洋俱乐部!, Best... ...
投资物业西湾街, Investment Property West Bay Street
投资物业西湾街, Investment Property West Bay Street
礁阁楼, Reef Penthouse
礁阁楼, Reef Penthouse
海港酒廊,餐厅, The Harbour Lounge, Restaurant & Bar ...
基于6个网页-
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!investment property
[in'vestm?nt 'pr?p?ti]
[?n'v?stm?nt 'prɑp?ti]
投资性房地产;
投资性不动产;
大家都在背:
1. He bought an investment property for $100,000 and put down $20,000.
他以10万美元买下一处投资性地产,并支付了2万美元的定金。
来自柯林斯例句
2. The Company's investment property is held for rental purposes under operating leases.
本公司持有投资物业,目的为按经营租约收取租金.
来自互联网
3. Here is a useful list to consider with investment property.
这是一张有用的投资财产清单.
来自互联网
4. Is this a rental or investment property for you?
你这房子是不是用来出租或投资的?
来自互联网
5. Buying investment property or a long - term investment cycle costs geometric?
买房投资大成本周期长投资房产得失几何?
来自互联网
1.房地产投资
2.投资财产
1. 投资性房地产
财务报表中英对照 - 豆丁网 ... 长期应付款 Long-term payable 投资性房地产 Investment property 预计负债 Provision.
- 基于87个网页
但这并不适用投资房(Investment Property)和渡假房(Vocation Home)。对于两用房(Duplex),用于卖方自己主要居所的单元(…
- 基于84个网页
3. 投资性不动产
台湾德勤IFRS中文版链接 - 听风阁的日志 -... ... Investment Property 投资性不动产 Agriculture 农业.
- 基于39个网页
4. 投资房产
Which some people will focus on investment property investment direction ., 其中有一部分人将投资房产作为重点投资方向.
- 基于25个网页
1. 投资物业
国际企业中英文对照 - lemon的日志 - 网易博客 ... Intangible assets 无形资产 Investment properties 投资物业 Goodwill 商誉.
- 基于86个网页
1. 房产投资
Real estate property investment market matures several distinctions ? Several bad ?, 房地产市场日趋成熟房产投资几优 ? 几劣?
- 基于24个网页
2. 房地产投资
我们的新西兰房地产投资理念房地产投资可以是非常大的一个概念,我们的理念非常清楚易懂,但威力确是不小。我们所称的房地产投资(Property Investment)指的是购买住宅.
- 基于18个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
investment property
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐