内容提示:社会转型期卖淫嫖娼的法律定性及其抗制
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 11:53:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
社会转型期卖淫嫖娼的法律定性及其抗制.PDF
官方公共微信inducers - definition of inducers by The Free Dictionary /inducers
induce (redirected from inducers)Also found in: , , , .
(ĭn-do͞os′, -dyo͞os′)tr.v.
in·duced, in·duc·ing, in·duc·es 1.
To lead or move, as to a course of action, by influence or persuasion. See Synonyms at .2.
To bring about or stimula cause: a drug used to induce labor.3.
To infer by inductive reasoning.4.
Physics a.
To produce (an electric current or a magnetic charge) by induction.b.
To produce (radioactivity, for example) artificially by bombardment of a substance with neutrons, gamma rays, and other particles.5.
Biochemistry
To initiate or increase the production of (an enzyme or other protein) at the level of genetic transcription.6.
To cause an increase in the transcription of the RNA of (a gene).[Middle English inducen, from Old French inducer, from Latin indūcere : in-, in; see
in .]in·duc′i·ble adj.induce (ɪnˈdjuːs) vb (tr) 1.
(often foll by an infinitive) to persuade or use influence on2. to cause or bring about3.
(Medicine) med to initiate or hasten (labour), as by administering a drug to stimulate uterine contractions4.
(Logic) logic to assert or establish (a general proposition, hypothesis, etc) by induction5.
(General Physics) to produce (an electromotive force or electrical current) by induction6.
(General Physics) to transmit (magnetism) by induction[C14: from Latin indūcere to lead in, from dūcere to lead] inˈducer n inˈducible adjin•duce
(ɪnˈdus, -ˈdyus)
-duced, -duc•ing.
to lead or move by persuasion or influence, as to some action or state of mind:
Induce him to stay.
to bring about or cause:
It induces sleep.
to produce (an electric current) by induction.
Logic. to assert or establish (a proposition about a class) on the basis of observations on a number of particular facts.
Genetics. to increase expression of (a gene) by inactivating a negative control system or activating a positive control system.
Biochem. to stimulate the synthesis of (a protein, esp. an enzyme) by increasing gene transcription.
[;75; Middle English & Latin indūcere to lead or bring in, introduce =in- 2 + dūcere to lead]
in•duc′i•ble, adj.
inducePast participle: inducedGerund: inducingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativeinduceinducePresentI induceyou inducehe/she/it induceswe induceyou inducethey inducePreteriteI inducedyou inducedhe/she/it inducedwe inducedyou inducedthey inducedPresent ContinuousI am inducingyou are inducinghe/she/it is inducingwe are inducingyou are inducingthey are inducingPresent PerfectI have inducedyou have inducedhe/she/it has inducedwe have inducedyou have inducedthey have inducedPast ContinuousI was inducingyou were inducinghe/she/it was inducingwe were inducingyou were inducingthey were inducingPast PerfectI had inducedyou had inducedhe/she/it had inducedwe had inducedyou had inducedthey had inducedFutureI will induceyou will inducehe/she/it will inducewe will induceyou will inducethey will induceFuture PerfectI will have inducedyou will have inducedhe/she/it will have inducedwe will have inducedyou will have inducedthey will have inducedFuture ContinuousI will be inducingyou will be inducinghe/she/it will be inducingwe will be inducingyou will be inducingthey will be inducingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been inducingyou have been inducinghe/she/it has been inducingwe have been inducingyou have been inducingthey have been inducingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been inducingyou will have been inducinghe/she/it will have been inducingwe will have been inducingyou will have been inducingthey will have been inducingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been inducingyou had been inducinghe/she/it had been inducingwe had been inducingyou had been inducingthey had been inducingConditionalI would induceyou would inducehe/she/it would inducewe would induceyou would inducethey would inducePast ConditionalI would have inducedyou would have inducedhe/she/it would have inducedwe would have inducedyou would have inducedthey would have induced
Verb1.induce - "induce a crisis",
"The new manager generated a lot of problems"; "The computer bug generated chaos in the office"; "The computer generated this image"; "The earthquake generated a tsunami"2.induce - cause to act i "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa", , , ,
- "This new development finally decided me!" - cause somebody to adopt a certain position, belief, twist somebody' "You can't persuade me to buy this ugly vase!" - "The confession of one of the accused brought the others to admit to the crime as well" - incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessnes "He was accused of soliciting his colleagues to destroy the documents" - "His financial success encouraged him to look for a wife" - actively cause "I let it be known that I was not interested" - cause to undert "Her greed led her to forge the checks", ,
- serve as t "She prompted me to call my relatives" - induce to commit perjury or
"The President tried to suborn false witnesses", ,
- force some "We compel all students to fill out this form"3.induce - ca "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions", , , ,
- "The scientists set up a shock wave"4.induce - reason or establish by induction, ,
- a system of reasoning, ,
"We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"5.induce - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes,
- the science of matter and energy an "his favorite subject was physics", ,
- cause to happen, "This procedure produces a curious effect"; "The new law gave rise to many complaints"; "These chemicals produce a noxious vapor"; "the new President must bring about a change in the health care system"induceverb1. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
an economic crisis induced by high oil prices cause , , , , , 2. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , talk someone into, ,
I would do anything to induce them to stay. persuade , , , , induceverb1. To succeed in causing (a person) to act in a certain way:, ,
(or round), , , ,
(or upon),
(on), .2. To be the cause of:, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
(up), , .Idioms: bring to pass, .
induce [ɪnˈdjuːs] VT1. (= persuade) → , to induce sb to do sth →
algonothing would induce me to go → nada me
a ir, nada podría hacerme irwhat on earth induced him to do it? → ?qué
a hacerlo?2. (= cause) [+ sleep] → , 3. (Med) [+ birth] → I was induced → me
el 4. (Elec) → induce [ɪnˈdjuːs] vt (= cause) →
(= persuade) → to induce sb to do sth →
qch [+ birth, labour] → to be induced [pregnant woman] → être induce vt (= persuade) to induce somebody to do something →
reaction, change, hypnosis → ; relaxation → ; sleep → ; illness, vomiting → , ; labour, birth → ; this drug induces sleep → dieses
; she had to be induced → die
; (artificially) induced sleep →
; a stress-/drug-induced condition → ein durch / ausgel?stes
(Philos) →
(Elec) current, magnetic effect → induce [ɪnˈdjuːs] vt (persuade) → , ; (bring about, sleep) → ; (birth) → to induce sb to do sth →
qcin·duce v. inducir, provocar, suscitar, ocasionar. induce vt inducir, exercise-induced inducido (provocado) por el ejercicio
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Tenders are invited for: High order cavitation surge characterization in space inducers by Among the products now offered are basement ventilation fans, draft inducers (including wood stove draft inducer), crawl space fans, duct booster fans, and radon mitigation fans. by has introduced a new series of rooftop draft inducers for sale through HVAC, plumbing and industrial distributors. by
▲inducers▼
For webmasters:Error while processing content unencoding: invalid code lengths set}

我要回帖

更多关于 xd股票是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信