并不是所有的学生都喜欢这首歌的英语翻译器翻译

喜欢BLUE的英语高手们,请帮我翻译下fly by这首歌的中文意思.._百度知道
喜欢BLUE的英语高手们,请帮我翻译下fly by这首歌的中文意思..
all dressed up you're good to gocheck in your style from head to toehooked up and naturalyou're feeling beautiful9 times out of 10 you knowlate night club like a video with thehot stuff - top stuff - we got stuff ohwhat a night (night)so far (far)pulling up curb side in your car (your car)what a sight (sight)you are (are)think i know somewhere we can parkafter darksystem up with the top downgot the city on lock downdrive by in the low ridehands high when we fly bysystem up with the top downgot the city on lock downdrive by in the low ridehands high when we fly byfly by, fly by, fly by, fly by......girl it's time to let you knowi'm down if you wanna gowe can take it nice and slowwe got until tomorrowuk style uk flowwe got you hot like whoawith the hot stuff - top stuff - we got stuffwhat a night (night)so far (far)pulling up curb side in your car (your car)what a sight (sight)you are (are)think i know somewhere we can parkafter darki'll tell you this for a fact, facta lot of ladies step up on a fat trackleave ya fella in the cornerwith his starter cap,show him how to actshow me lovewhere you at?what a nightso farpulling up curb side in your carwhat a sightyou arethink i know somewhere we can parkafter dark
all dressed up you're good to gocheck in your style from head to toehooked up and naturalyou're feeling beautiful9 times out of 10 you knowlate night club like a video with thehot stuff - top stuff - we got stuff ohwhat a night (night)so far (far)pulling up curb side in your car (your car)what a sight (sight)you are (are)think i know somewhere we can parkafter darksystem up with the top downgot the city on lock downdrive by in the low ridehands high when we fly bysystem up with the top downgot the city on lock downdrive by in the low ridehands high when we fly byfly by, fly by, fly by, fly by......girl it's time to let you knowi'm down if you wanna gowe can take it nice and slowwe got until tomorrowuk style uk flowwe got you hot like whoawith the hot stuff - top stuff - we got stuffwhat a night (night)so far (far)pulling up curb side in your car (your car)what a sight (sight)you are (are)think i know somewhere we can parkafter darki'll tell you this for a fact, facta lot of ladies step up on a fat trackleave ya fella in the cornerwith his starter cap,show him how to actshow me lovewhere you at?what a nightso farpulling up curb side in your carwhat a sightyou arethink i know somewhere we can parkafter dark
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
全部盛妆打扮你对去是好的在从头到脚趾的你风格中检查钩住在和上面肉色你是觉得美丽在外的 9 次 10 你迟的夜晚俱乐部喜欢录象机那热的东西 - 高耸东西 - 我们得到了东西表示惊讶什么一个夜晚 (夜晚)到现在为止 (远的)拔出你的汽车抑制边 (你的汽车)什么视力 (视力)你是 (是)认为 i 某处我们能停车黄昏以后系统向上以顶端更下得到了在锁上的城市更下开车被在低点乘坐中手高度我们何时飞被系统向上以顶端更下得到了在锁上的城市更下开车被在低点乘坐中手高度我们何时飞被飞被, 飞行被, 飞行被, 飞行被......女孩现在是该让你的时候我是下如果你想要去我们能带它美好的和慢地我们得到到明天uk 风格 uk 流程我们得到了你热地喜欢哇藉由热的东西 - 高耸东西 - 我们得到了东西什么一个夜晚 (夜晚)到现在为止 (远的)拔出你的汽车抑制边 (你的汽车)什么视力 (视力)你是 (是)认为 i 某处我们能停车黄昏以后我将为一种事实告诉你这,事实许多淑女步骤在一个胖轨道上上面留下角落的 ya fella藉由他的起动器无边帽,给他看该如何行动我爱哪里你在?什么一个夜晚到现在为止拔出你的汽车抑制边什么视力你是认为 i 某处我们能停车黄昏以后~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~保证对,没错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁作为一名学生.我们应该学好英语
参考译文1:As a student, we should learn English参考译文2:As a student. We should learn English参考译文3:As a student. we ought to learn English参考译文4:As one of the students we should learn English .语义参照:it was a gloomy day & 它是令人沮丧的一天这首歌的作曲家是周杰伦 & Composer of the song is Jay ChouRabbani's funeral held in Kabul & 拉巴尼的葬礼在喀布尔举行the new p.e. teacher is active in the playground & 新的P.E。 教师是活跃在游乐场I ment you are not bothering me. Talking to you prevents me from getting bored :) & 我发你不会打扰我。跟你谈话阻止我厌烦:)26 is a good day to sleep crying laughing &
26 是睡觉哭笑的好日子对我来说,我是比较喜欢网购的。 & For me, I prefer online shopping.The weather is always trying to kill you &
天气总是试图杀死你firegirl & firegirl有限的 &
Limited你好 我叫陈梅 & Hello my name is Chen Mei专业从事 & Specialized inp-key dongle not detected.please insert a activated dongle & P-关键适配器未有发现。请插入一个激活适配器Greek myths are not a matter of people writing down a story and then believing in it. They were stories that grew over time and allowed people to feel closer to the powers that controlled everything. & 希腊神话不是写下一个故事,然后相信它的人。他们的故事,增长随着时间的推移,让人觉得更接近于控制一切的权力。Chan Yee-Ming & 陈yee-mingproudly made & 骄傲地作no ... you don't need to check it, because just your words like ahh,,, bo, lor. lar &
没有... ...你不需要检查它,因为你的话像AHH,博,LOR。 LAR男人穿的皮鞋 & Men shoes沿河洒下钩和线,从此钓出是非来。 & Riverine shower hooks and line, and since then pay attention to the wrong.how much of my suggestion of those words as one of my values & 多少我这些话的建议,作为我的价值观即使是在自己家里,夜晚看电视你也最好将音量调小一些 &
Even in his own home at night, you will also be watching the television volume small Some十三,十四,十五 & 13, 14, 15会议必须准时开 & Conference must open it on timeEach pallet is composed of & 每个托盘的组成it's hard for me to express how much i convey all your kind help and understanding & 很难对我表示我多少传达你的善意的帮助和理解the alarm printer was always print when the e/r aux. machineries start/stop movement,specially the drink f.w pump, f.w pump, aux.boiler technician to check the computer program to restore in normal condition and printing only abnormal condition as like fail/alarm ect... &
报警打印机时总是打印 e/r 副机械启动/停止运动,特别饮料 f.w 泵、 f.w 泵、 aux.boiler 技术人员检查计算机程序恢复正常条件和打印只异常情况,像失败/报警等...To obtain a challenging position & 获取一个具有挑战性的位置All you have to pay only for the one love me & 你要付出只为一个爱我hope to do & 正在翻译,请等待...每个人! & Everyone!Time to take don't walk & 及时采取不走GSA SmartBUY & smartbuy确保黎嘉怡我爱你 & Mr Lai Ka yee I love youI see you but I seeing you & 我看你,但我看到你所有保险均为推入式。 & -All insurance are pushed.make an effort to change the situation & 作出努力,改变这一情况奥巴马夫人非常善于呼啦圈 & Mrs. Obama is very good at shouting now lapskonsonant &
辅音但是现在学习很紧张 & But now I am learning very nervous在岳阳楼见面 & Meet at the Yueyang Tower我会请别人来修补我的自行车 &
I will ask someone to fix my bicycleThe binding is of a different colour to mark the distinction. & 这是具有约束力的一种不同的颜色,纪念这一区别。Maintains liaison with members of the UN system to ensure co-ordination of work programmes, sharing of photo field coverage, production and exchange of photo materials. &
联络处与联合国系统的成员,确保统筹工作的方案,分享外地报道的照片,照片材料的生产和交换。感谢你们一直以来的帮助,使我们能很清楚的得到付款信息。但是自从八月份开始,不知道什么原因,我们就一直没有收到你们的付款信息。附件是我们银行的收款水单,汇款公司是。。。。请帮我们确认这份款对应的发票号码,谢谢 & Thank you for always help so that we can very well get payment information. But since August, did not know the reason, we have not received your payment information. Attachment of our Bank receiving water, money transmitters is. ... Please help us verify this paragraph corresponds to the invoice num你应该及时弄清为题所在,并化解问题 & You should be timely and clear, and to solve problems希望不是这样 & Hope not君子坦荡荡,小人常戚戚 & Gentleman expansive, often sad villainRetain freshness &
保留新鲜度拉不下来 &
Couldn't pull it down这场梦 将要醒来 This dream will wake up & 这一梦想将唤醒这场梦将要醒来The device rectangle to export & 要导出的设备矩形copernicus & 哥白尼Stop at a green light.Go at a red light. & 在绿色指示灯停止。走在红光。I forget you &
我忘了你卧具展示 &
bedding showreprint last & 重印最后stuartcheek & 正在翻译,请等待...What are they doing? &
[object Object]利用财务软件统计汇总数据,基本账务处理等 & Statistical summary data using accounting software, basic account managementso they let me do as I please & 因此,他们让我做我喜欢的事immense stadium & 大球场一年有十二个月 & Twelve months a year你们有多少人员到来 &
How many of you who comeuniones temporales de empresas & If you have evidence to accuse me当我慢慢变老,我才发现亲情多重要,说不清楚。 & [object Object]最近查询: &
Last night a black cat, but today there is no & There is no water, no one & 正在翻译,请等待... & Our home is stucco & 请speak();i可以听不清楚 & 正在翻译,请等待... & Described by five major components in this article multiple document full-text retrieval system, the first part focuses on the full-text retrieval system research background and study on present situation and significance, allowing readers to understand what our system is in part II under the condit & My father asked me to choose which school &
I think that time enjoyable and easy climbing things & Uroiogy 男 & 我希望现在回来了,但我有工作 & Relaxation methods are commonly used:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信