请帮忙一段英语在线翻译器翻译,感谢

请哪位英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下以下一段话,非常感谢!_百度知道
请哪位英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下以下一段话,非常感谢!
六、 申请亚太经合组织能源项目资金具体要求(一) 项目应结合落实 APEC 领导人倡议、符合能源工作组(EWG)优先领域,符合我国内需要并结合APEC 合作重点,注重实效,避免空泛的研讨、座谈等搐筏拜固之改瓣爽抱鲸。(二) 申请项目资助额度以 10 万美元以内为宜,项目承办单位应提供相应的配套资金。预算编报应务实节约,按照实际开支需求逐项填报申请金额。(三) 项目申请单位经我办公室筛选评审后,统一向 APEC 秘书处申报。
提问者采纳
六、 申请亚太经合组织能源项目资金具体要求Six : Definite /Specific / Concrete Requirements applying for energy project funds of APEC (Asia-Pacific Economics Cooperation) (一) 项目应结合落实 APEC 领导人倡议、符合能源工作组(EWG)优先领域,符合我国内需要并结合(One) Project should combine with realization of the p搐筏拜固之改瓣爽抱鲸roposals of APEC leaders , compling with the preferential /prior fields of Enegry Working Group (EWG) and conforming to the integration /incorporation /combination of domestic demand of our country
APEC 合作重点,注重实效,避免空泛的研讨、座谈等。The important point of Cooperation of APEC is to focus on actual effect and avoiding the void research and discussion and panel discussion /symposium
(二) 申请项目资助额度以 10 万美元以内为宜,项目承办单位应提供相应的配套资金。预算编报应务实节约,按照实际开支需求逐项填报申请金额。 (Two )
The limit to subsidize the application of project is suitable to 0.1 million USD , The unit /enterprise that is responsible for sponsoring / undertaking the project should offer the corresponding supporting funds , The budget to be reported should be pragmatic and economical /thrifty.
The application of the funds should be filled in and reported according the actual expenditures /expense (三) 项目申请单位经我办公室筛选评审后,统一向 APEC 秘书处申报。(Three ) The enterprises /units applying for the projects are subject to the screening /sifting and approval and judgement of our office and all will be submitted to APEC secretariat for declaration at one time 纯人工翻译,希望你能非常满意,并采纳,谢谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Six, to apply for the apec energy project financing specific requirements(a) projects should implement the APEC leaders initiative, in line with the energy working group (EWG) priority areas, in line with my needs and combined with domesticAPEC cooperation, pragmatic, avoid vague discussion, discussion, etc.(2) to app搐筏拜固之改瓣爽抱鲸ly for project funding amounts to less than $100000, project undertaking unit shall provide the corresponding matching funds. Budget preparing should be pragmaticSavings, according to the actual needs, item by item, fill in application amount.(3) the project application unit after my office screening evaluation, unified declaration to the APEC secretariat.
Six, to apply for the apec energy project financing specific requirements (One) projects should implement the APEC leaders initiative, in line with the energy working group (EWG) priority areas, in line with my domestic needs and combined with the APEC cooperation, pragmatic, avoid vague discussion, discussion, etc. (Two) to apply for project funding amounts to less than $100000, project undertaking unit shall provide the corresponding matching funds. In preparing should be practical and save budget amount according to the actual needs, item by item, fill in application. (Three) the project application unit after my office screening evaluation, unified declaration to the APEC secretariat.
Six, apply for the APEC energy project funding requirements (a) projects should be combined with the implementation of the leaders of the APEC initiative, in accordance with the energy working group (EWG) priority areas, in accordance with our domestic needs and the combination of APEC cooperation key, pay attention to actual effect, avoid vague research, base on etc.. (two) to apply for project funding to $100000 is appropriate, the organizer shall provide corresponding funds. Budget retribution pragmatic conservation, apply the amount in accordance with the actual expenses itemized fill. (three) the project application unit by my office screening assessment, unified declaration to the APEC secretariat.OK?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大侠帮忙翻译一小段英文~不要在线翻译谢谢~_百度知道
请大侠帮忙翻译一小段英文~不要在线翻译谢谢~
When we think of paper, we think of newspapers , books, letters, envelopes, and writing paper. But there are many other uses. Only half of the paper that is made is used for books and newspapers, etc.
Paper is very good for keeping you warm. Houses are often insulated with paper. You have perhaps seen homeless men asleep on a large number of newspapers. They are insulating themselves from the cold. In Finland, where in winter it is sometimes 40 degree below zero. The farmers wear paper boots in the snow. Nothing could be warmer.
Each year, more and more things are made of paper. We have had paper cups plates and dishes for a long time. But now we hear that chairs, tables, and even beds can be made of paper. With paper boots and shoes, you can wear paper hats, paper dresses, and paper raincoats. When you have used them once, you throw them away and buy new ones.
提问者采纳
讲到纸,我们的脑海中往往会浮现出报纸,书本,信,信封,书写用纸等等。然而纸还有别的用途。事实上,生产出来的纸只有半数被用来制作书本以及报纸等制品。 纸是非常棒的保暖材料。 建造房子时纸常常用来作隔热材料。你可能见过无家可归的流浪汉睡觉时用大量的报纸当作被子的情况。他们就是用这种办法保暖,用纸把冷气隔开。在芬兰,冬天气温有时会达到零下40度,那里的农民们冬天都穿纸靴子在雪地里行走。没有比纸靴子再暖和的东西了。 每年,纸做成的东西越来越多。从很久以前我们就用纸杯子,纸盘子和纸碟子了。不过现在听说连椅子,桌子甚至是床都有用纸做的。除了纸靴子和纸鞋子之外,你还可以戴纸帽子,穿纸裙子以及披纸做的雨衣。这些纸制的东西都是一次性的,用过之后你就可以扔掉他们去买新的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
当我们想到纸的时候,我们想到报纸 , 书 , 信 , 信封, 和写作纸。 但是有多数其他的使用。 只有一半的纸哪一是制造对书和报纸, 等等。是二手的纸是非常善行对于保管你温暖的。 众议院是时常以纸绝缘了。 你也许有见到无家的男人睡熟了的在很多的报纸上。 他们正在从寒冷使他们自己绝缘。 在芬兰, 哪里在冬天,它有时在下面是 40 度零。 在雪的农民穿着纸长靴。 无可能是使热的人。 每年, 越来越多的事物由纸组成。 我们有有了纸杯子碟子和盘子有很长的一段时间。 但是现在我们听到椅子 , 桌子, 和甚至床可能是纸。 藉由纸长靴和鞋子, 你能穿着纸帽子, 纸洋装, 和纸雨衣。 当你有的时候二手的他们一次, 你丢弃他们而且买新的一些。
当我们想到纸,我们总会想到报纸,书,信,信封,书写纸。但是它还有很多其他用途,只有一般的纸造出来是用来做书和报纸等等。纸对于保暖很有用。家里经常用纸来隔热。你也许看到过无家可归的人躺在很多报纸上。他们是在用报纸阻止寒冷。在芬兰,到了冬天有时候要零下四十度。农民们在雪地里穿纸鞋。没有比这更暖和的了。每年都有越来越多的东西用纸做成。我们以前用纸杯纸碟很长时间。但是现在,听说椅子,桌子甚至床都能用纸做成。有了纸鞋子,你就能戴上纸帽子,穿上纸衣服,纸雨衣。当你穿了他们一次,你就可以扔了然后再买新的。
当我们想到纸时,我们会想到报纸、书、信件、信封和书写用纸。但纸还有许多其他用途。只有一半的纸被用于做书籍、报纸等等。纸对于保暖很有好处。房子往往用纸来隔离。你也许看过无家可归的人睡在一大堆报纸里。他们使自己与寒冷隔离。在芬兰,这里在冬天温度有时在零下40度。农民在雪天里穿纸靴。没有什么比这更暖和的了。每年,越来越多的东西用纸制造。我们已经长时间的使用了纸杯纸盘。但现在我们听说椅子,桌子,甚至床都能用纸制作。随着纸靴纸鞋的出现,你可以戴纸帽,穿纸裙和纸质的雨衣。当你一旦使用过他们,你就会扔掉它们再买一个新的。
the 3 answers you have here sound not bad, feel free to choose one of them.
当我们想到了,我们想到的报纸,书籍,信件,信封,和书写纸。但也有许多其他用途。只有一半的文件,是用于书籍和报纸,期刊等纸是很好的保持你温暖。房屋往往绝缘纸。您有可能看到无家可归的人睡着了大量的报纸。他们绝缘自己免受寒冷。在芬兰,如果在冬天,有时40度到零度以下。农民穿了靴子在雪地上。没有什么可以温暖。每年,越来越多的东西是纸做的。我们不得不纸杯盘子和菜很长一段时间。但是现在我们听到,椅子,桌子,甚至病床,可纸。纸鞋和运动鞋,你可以穿纸帽,纸衣服,纸雨衣。当您使用了他们一次,你扔他们离开,并购买新的。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一段英语,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一段英语,谢谢!
It is a great pleasure receiving your e-mail last week. Your mom told me about you when I was in Dalian. I am very glad to know you and your mom, and hope to see you in the near future.I am a Florida State registered structural engineer and have been living here in Orland, Florida for over 16 years. Building Structural design is not the major I graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University 25 some years ago. It is a necessary to survive abroad so I have to learn to manage from study different major, the western culture and social life with American. I believe that it takes time, hard work and hope to have a life abroad. Now I am still scheduled an hour a day myself learning to speak and write in English.You are understood it is hard (sometime, it seems hopeless) to live in Japan for so many years. It is the same situation for every Chinese living overseas. It will take time to be able to live abroad like a foreigner. You should be very proud of yourself living in Japan with your wife since there are thousands and thousands of people in China who are dreaming to have a life abroad today.I am sorry for not be able to write to you in Chinese as it would take me hours for a short paragraph. I assume you should have no difficulty to read English.Thanks for your phone call last weekend. Keep in torch. Best regards to you and your wife.
提问者采纳
很高兴上周收到你的来信.当我在大连时你妈妈告诉了我有关于你的事情.我非常高兴认识你和你的母亲,希望在以后还可以和你见面.
我居住在佛罗里达已经有16年了,是一个建筑工程师.建筑设计不是我大学的专业.我25年前从上海交通大学毕业.为了在国外生存,为了适应西方的文化和美国的生活方式,所以我学习不同的专业.我想那是需要花费时间和努力的.为了在美国生活,我现在仍然坚持每天一小时学习说英语和英语写作.
在日本住了那么多年,你应该明白这是每常困难的事情.对于每一个住在海外的中国人来说情况都一样.需要花时间让你能够在国外作为外国人生活.你应该对你在日本的生活感到骄傲因为现在在国内有数以千计的人梦想着去国外生活.
我非常抱歉不能用中文来给你回信因为那会让我花费很长时间才能写一小段文字.我肯定你可以毫不费力的读懂英语.
感谢你上周末的来电.保持联系
祝服你和你的家人.
提问者评价
非常感谢你们的回答,你们翻译的都很棒!我想我还是选择回答最快的吧。希望楼下的几位不要介意!
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
t is a great pleasure receiving your e-mail last week. Your mom told me about you when I was in Dalian. I am very glad to know you and your mom, and hope to see you in the near future. 很高兴上周收到你的邮件.我在大连时你妈妈跟我谈起过你.我很荣幸能够认识你和你的妈妈,希望在不久的将来能够再见以你们.I am a Florida State registered structural engineer and have been living here in Orland, Florida for over 16 years. Building Structural design is not the major I graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University 25 some years ago. It is a necessary to survive abroad so I have to learn to manage from study different major, the western culture and social life with American. I believe that it takes time, hard work and hope to have a life abroad. Now I am still scheduled an hour a day myself learning to speak and write in English. 我是美国佛罗里达洲的一个建筑工程师, 我已经在佛罗里达洲奥拿多住了16年多了,建筑结构的设计并不是我26年前在上海交大的专业.但在国外生存这是一个必要的条件,所以我不得不设法去学习不同的关于美国的西文文化及社会生活的专业.我相信这些很费时间,也很艰难,但希望生活在国外就得这样.现在我仍然计划每天花一个小时来读写英语.You are understood it is hard (sometime, it seems hopeless) to live in Japan for so many years. It is the same situation for every Chinese living overseas. It will take time to be able to live abroad like a foreigner. You should be very proud of yourself living in Japan with your wife since there are thousands and thousands of people in China who are dreaming to have a life abroad today. I am sorry for not be able to write to you in Chinese as it would take me hours for a short paragraph. I assume you should have no difficulty to read English. 你能理解在日本生活了许多年是很艰难的(有时,看起是无望的).对每个生活在国外的中国人来说都是一样的境况,能像一个外国人那样生活在国外将花费很长的时间.你应该为你及你的妻子能生活在日本感到很自豪,因为现在有成千上万的中国人都希望能够生活在国外. 我很抱歉我不能用中文给写信,因为一小段中文将会花费我几个小时. 我相信你在英语阅读方面应该没有什么困难.Thanks for your phone call last weekend. Keep in touch. 谢谢你上周末的来电,请经常保持联系.Best regards to you and your wife.向你及你的妻子致以真诚的问候.
上星期收到你的邮件很高兴。当我在大连的时候,你妈妈告诉了我很多你的事。我很高兴认识你和你的妈妈,希望能在不久的将来能与你见面。我是一个佛罗里达州的注册建筑工程师,现住在奥尔良已有16年了。25多年前我从上海交通大学毕业,建筑结构设计其实不是我的专业。要在海外生存,学习其它不同的专业知识,掌握西方文化和美国的社会生活是非常必要的。我盼望在国外生活,相信这需要花费一点时间和要相当的努力。现在我仍然每天安排一个小时来学习英语读写。你也知道在日本生活这么多年是很难的(有时,甚至看起来像是没有希望的)。这与每一个在海外生活的中国人的情况是一样的。要像外国人那样在海外生活得要点时间。你应该很骄傲自己能和妻子在日本生活才对,因为今时今日还有成千上万的中国人梦想着到海外生活。很抱歉没能用英文来写这封信,因为一个短短的段落可能要耗上我几个小时。我猜你看英文应该没什么困难的。感谢你上个星期给我的来电。保持联系。给你与你的妻子最好的致意。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙用英语翻译下面一段话,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙用英语翻译下面一段话,谢谢!
跟进各阶段的试产前物料,生产的夹治具及相关文件的准备,能够统筹管理一个项目从研发阶段到量产的整个过程,确保项目按Schedule平稳运行,有多年的生产工程和项目管理经验,我希望能找到与PM相关的工作,能够为贵公司更好的管理产品项目我从学校出来,熟悉生产工艺流程如,REVIEW研发过程中出现的问题并协调解决,DIP。 因此,包括协调处理项目组内部之间及跨部门之间出现的问题:SMT,PACKING等过程,并且有一定的项目管理经验,试产后的问题总结,ASS,曾在四家公司做过;主持相关的会议了解研发进度;会制做产品相关的生产和工程文件
presided over the relevant meetings to understand the progress of R & D, after summary trial production the problemI came out from the school. Therefore, REVIEW research problems and solve: SMT, has many years of production engineering and project management experience, and have some experience in project management, ASS, ensure the smooth operation of the project according to Schedule, PACKING can make products related to production and project files, can the overall management of a project from the stage of research and development to the whole process of production, familiar with produc follow up the trial production of the material before each stage, fixture production and related documents preparation, I hope I can find PM related work, had done in four companies, including the emergence of coordination between processing between the project team and cross sectoral issues, DIP
谢谢,不过我不希望是用软件在线翻译的,如果这样我就不用到这里找大家帮忙了。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译下面一段英语,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译下面一段英语,谢谢
Payment and Payment ConditionsThe remainder of the total contract price equal to $8,249,455 shall be paid by BUYER through an irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit (ILC) to be issued by BUYER’s bank on behalf of BUYER and advised in favour of SELLER through Bank, to be nominated. The ILC shall be issued in accordance with Appendix No. 7 to this contract. The ILC shall be payable in three installments as follows:55% of the total contract price equal to $6,623,650 shall be made in five (5) one payment for eight (8) units is 9.16% of the total contract price equal to $1,103,139, and four (4) payments for 10 units each is 11.46% of the total contract price equal to $1,380,128 in terms of monthly deliveries accomplished by SELLER 10 working days after receiving of following documents:• Signed Invoice quoting the contract number, the ILC number and the shipping mark in five copies.• Packing List in 3 copies showing quantity, gross and net weight of each package.• Eight (8) and Ten (10) sets respectively clean on board Bills of Lading.• Insurance Policy/Certificate in 2 copies.10% of the total contract price equal to $1,204,300 shall be made in five (5) separate payments, one payment for eight (8) units is 1.68% of the total contract price equal to $202,322, and four (4) payments for 10 units each is 2.08% of the total contract price equal to $250,494 within 7 working days after the acceptance (as set forth in Section 13.0 below) of each set of eight (8) and ten (10) CZ crystal growers.
付款和付款条件其余的合同总价格等于8249455美元应由买方通过不可撤销保兑信用证(英文)出具买方银行代表买方和卖方建议赞成通过银行,被提名的。国际法委员会应当依照本合同附录7号。国际法委员会应为三分期付款如下:合同总价格的55%等于6623650美元应在五(5)单独支付;付款八(8)单位合同总价格的9.16%等于1103139美元,四(4)付款10单位每一个合同总价格的11.46%等于1380128美元的条款每月由卖方交付完成后10个工作日收到下列文件:•签字的发票报价合同号,国际法委员会和航运标记五份。•3份装箱单显示的数量,每件货物的毛重、净重。•八(8)和十(10)套已装船清洁提单。•保单/证书2份。合同总价格的10%等于1204300美元应在五(5)独立的付款,付款八(8)单位合同总价格的1.68%等于202322美元,四(4)付款10单位每一个合同总价格的2.08%等于250494美元在7工作日接受(载于以下部分13)每八集(8)和十(10)锆石水晶种植者。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
付款和付款条件 被提名的总合同价格等于$ 8249455的其余部分应通过一个信用不可撤销的,并确认信(ILC)的到可发出由买方银行代表买方和有利于卖方的建议通过银行由买方支付,。国际法委员会应当出具附录第7号根据本合同。国际法委员会应在如下三个分期支付: 55%的总合同价格等于$六六二三六五零应被制成五个(5)单独支付;之一八个(8)单位支付是9.16的总合同价格等于一一零三一三九$%,和四个(4)支付10个单位每个等于每月由卖方收到下列文件后10个工作日内完成交付1380128美元的合同总价为11.46%: •签名的发票注明合同号,国际劳工公约数和唛头一式五份。 •包装清单3显示数量,每包重量的毛保费及净副本。 •八(8)和10(10)将分别清洁提单板法案。 •保险/ 2份证书。 10%的总合同价格等于$ 1204300应是取得五(5)单独支付,之一八个(8)单位支付是1.68%的总合同价格等于二十零万二千三百二十二$,和四个(4)支付10个单位平等$二五○四九四每一套八(8)和十(10)锆石晶体生长的验收(载于下文第13.0节所载)后7个工作日内,合同总价款分别为2.08%。您好。这里是小奕。希望可以帮助到你哦。
sui ran hen nu li, lei hai shi ren bu zhu de diao xia lai .yi jin li tai qi tou , nan guo hai shi pin ming de yong chu lai .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信