请协助百度翻译在线翻译英语翻译,感谢

英语翻译对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢.
英语翻译对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢.
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government,I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
For your great assistance, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks on behalf of the Beijing Municipal government.
To your help strongly, I represent city hall in Peking to mean a heartfelt with gratitude sincerely.
I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your assistance on behalf of the Beijing Municipal Government.    请先看下我的建议,谢谢协助啊      可以选择其中一部分翻译    翻译时    1. 不要查字典  2. 不要抄或者参考别人的  3. 在忠实于原文的基础上,尽量体现自己的风格    翻译后    1. 跟帖子贴出  2. 把自己的翻译内容,与别人同部分的翻译内容比较下, 看有哪些不同    
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  翻译啥
  1 He is waiting at the airline ticket counter when he first notices the young woman. She has glossy black hair pulled tightly into a knot at the back of her head the man imagines it loosened and falling to the small of her back and carries over the shoulder of her leather coat a heavy black purse. She wears black boots of soft leather. He struggles to see her face she is ahead of him in line but it is not until she has bought her ticket and turns to walk away that he realizes her beauty, which is pale and dark-eyed and full-mouthed, and which quickens his heartbeat. She seems aware that he is staring at her and lowers her gaze abruptly.     2 The airline clerk interrupts. The man gives up looking at the woman he thinks she may be about twenty-five and buys a round-trip, coach class ticket to an eastern city.     3 His flight leaves in an hour. To kill time, the man steps into one of the airport cocktail bars and orders a Scotch and water. While he sips it he watches the flow of travelers through the terminal including a remarkable number, he thinks, of unmarried pretty women dressed in fashion magazine clothes until he catches sight of the black-haired girl in the leather coat. She is standing near a Travelers Aid counter, deep in conversation with a second girl, a blonde in a cloth coat trimmed with gray fur. He wants somehow to attract the brunette’s attention, to invite her to have a drink with him before her own flight leaves for wherever she is traveling, but even though he believes for a moment she is looking his way he cannot catch her eye from out of the shadows of the bar. In another instant the two women separate; neither of their directions is toward him. He orders a second Scotch and water.     4 When next he sees her, he is buying a magazine to read during the flight and he becomes aware that someone is pushing him. At first he is startled that anyone would be so close as to touch him, but when he sees who it is he musters a smile.
  5 &Busy place,& he says.     6 She looks up at him Is she blushing? and an odd grimace crosses her mouth and vanishes. She moves away from him and joins the crowds in the terminal.     7 The man is at the counter with his magazine, but when he reaches into his back pocket for his wallet the pocket is empty. Where could I have lost it? He thinks. His mind begins enumerating the credit cards, the currency, the membership and
his stomach churns with something very like fear. The girl who was so near to me, he thinks and all at once he understands that she has picked his pocket. 8 What is he to do? He still has his ticket, safely tucked inside his coat he reaches into the jacket to feel the envelope, to make sure. He can take the flight, call someone to pick him up at his destination since he cannot even afford bus fare conduct his business and fly home. But in the meantime he will have to do something about the lost credit cards call home, have his wife get the numbers out of the top desk drawer, phone the card companies so difficult a process, the whole thing suffocating. What shall he do?     9 First: Find a policeman, tell what has happened, desc damn her, he thinks, for seeming to be attentive to him, to let herself stand so close to him, to blush prettily when he spoke and all the time she wanted only to steal from him. And her blush was not shyness but the anx that was most disturbing of all. Damned deceitful creatures. He will spare the policeman the details just tell what she has done, what is in the wallet. He grits his teeth. He will probably never see his wallet again.
  10 He is trying to decide if he should save time by talking to a guard near the X-ray machines when he is appalled and extremely happy to see the black-haired girl. She is seated against a front window of the terminal, taxis and private cars moving slowly beyond her in the gathering darkness she seems interested in a book. A seat beside her is empty, and the man occupies it.     11 &I’ve been looking for you,& he said.     12 She glances at him with no sort of recognition. &I don’t know you,& she says.     13 &Sure you do.&     14 She sighs and puts the book aside. &Is this all you characters think about picking up girls like we were stray animals? What do you think I am?&     15 &You lifted my wallet,& he says. He is pleased to have said &lifted,& thinking it sounds more worldly than stole or took or even ripped off.     16 &I beg your pardon?& the girl says.     17 &I know you did at the magazine counter. If you’ll just give it back, we can forget the whole thing. If you don’t, then I’ll hand you over to the police.&     18 She studies him, her face serious, &All right,& she says. She pulls the black bag onto her lap, reaches into it and draws out a wallet.     19 He takes it from her. &Wait a minute,& he says. &This isn’t mine.&     20 T he runs after her. It is like a scene in a movie bystanders scattering, the girl zigzagging to avoid collisions, the sound of his own breathing reminding him how old he is until he hears a woman’s voice behind him:
  21 &Stop, thief! Stop that man!&     22 Ahead of him the brunette disappears around a corner and in the same moment a young man in a marine uniform puts out a foot to trip him up. He falls hard, banging knee and elbow on the tile floor of the terminal, but manages to hang on to the wallet which is not his.     23 The wallet is a woman’s, fat with money and credit cards from different stores, and it belongs to the blonde in the fur-trimmed coat the blonde he has earlier seen in conversation with the criminal brunette. She, too, is breathless, as is the policeman with her.     24 &That’s him,& the blonde girl says. &He lifted my wallet.&     25 It occurs to the man that he cannot even prove his own identity to the policeman.     26 Two weeks later the embarrassment and rage have diminished, the family lawyer has been paid, the confusion in his household has receded the wallet turns up without explanation in one morning’s mail. It is intact, no money is missing, all the cards are in place. Though he is relieved, the man thinks that for the rest of his life he will feel guilty around policemen, and ashamed in the presence of women.   
  免费翻译?  不做!
  不管三七二十一,那就这条吧  21 &Stop, thief! Stop that man!&   “给我站住!小偷!截住那丫男的狗杂种!”
  作者:37度ice
回复日期: 23:55:00
      不管三七二十一,那就这条吧    21 &Stop, thief! Stop that man!&     “给我站住!小偷!截住那丫男的狗杂种!”  ------------------------------    有个性,不错,但要注意看下上下文, 说话人有愤怒的情绪啊
  That’s him,& the blonde girl says. &He lifted my wallet  就是那逼,盲女喊道, 狗日的偷我钱包。
  1 He is waiting at the airline ticket counter when he first notices the young woman. She has glossy black hair pulled tightly into a knot at the back of her head     the man imagines it loosened and falling to the small of her back and carries over the shoulder of her leather coat a heavy black purse.     She wears black boots of soft leather.     He struggles to see her face she is ahead of him in line but it is not until she has bought her ticket and turns to walk away that he realizes her beauty, which is pale and dark-eyed and full-mouthed, and which quickens his heartbeat. She seems aware that he is staring at her and lowers her gaze abruptly.     起初注意到这年轻女士时, 是他正在机票柜台等候时。女士顺滑的头发在脑后紧束在一个结上,他想象着对方头发松开后落在腰间的情形,她穿着皮衣, 肩膀上搭着个份量不轻的钱包,黑色的软皮靴。对方在他前面,他试图看她的脸,直到她买完机票转身离开时才察觉到对方让他心跳加快的长相,白色的脸, 黑眼睛, 厚厚的嘴唇。她意识到了他在注视自己,急忙低头避开视线。  
  2 The airline clerk interrupts. The man gives up looking at the woman he thinks she may be about twenty-five and buys a round-trip, coach class ticket to an eastern city.     直到卖票的职员提示男子, 男子才把视线从女士身上转移开, 他猜想女士约25岁,
买的是来回东部某城市的双程经济舱的飞机票.
  呵呵,楼主挺有个性啊,深更半夜还在学习啊,会用时间。
  3 His flight leaves in an hour. To kill time, the man steps into one of the airport cocktail bars and orders a Scotch and water. While he sips it he watches the flow of travelers through the terminal including a remarkable number, he thinks, of unmarried pretty women dressed in fashion magazine clothes until he catches sight of the black-haired girl in the leather coat. She is standing near a Travelers Aid counter, deep in conversation with a second girl, a blonde in a cloth coat trimmed with gray fur. He wants somehow to attract the brunette’s attention, to invite her to have a drink with him before her own flight leaves for wherever she is traveling, but even though he believes for a moment she is looking his way he cannot catch her eye from out of the shadows of the bar. In another instant the two women separate; neither of their directions is toward him. He orders a second Scotch and water.    他的飞机要1小时后才起飞, 为打发时间, 男子步入机场的鸡尾酒酒吧, 要了一杯威士忌和水, 慢慢喝着, 从端头扫视着来往的人流。 在如此多人中,他想, 一定有穿着时尚杂志上的衣服的未婚漂亮女子。突然,他看到了穿皮衣的黑发女孩, 她站在旅客服务台附近,正与另外一穿有灰皮沿边布衣的金发女孩火热地聊着。他想引起深色女人的注意,趁她起飞离开到某地方前邀她喝一杯。尽管他相信。有某刻她正朝他这边看着,但他仍未能从酒吧的灰暗处捕获住她的眼神。一会儿后他们分开了,无人走向他。他又要了一杯威士忌和水
  恩,不错,看了你翻的第三段。翻译讲究信、达、雅,觉得你翻的效果不错,不过太晚了,没精力多看。
  4 When next he sees her, he is buying a magazine to read during the flight and he becomes aware that someone is pushing him. At first he is startled that anyone would be so close as to touch him, but when he sees who it is he musters a smile.    5 &Busy place,& he says.         6 She looks up at him Is she blushing? and an odd grimace crosses her mouth and vanishes. She moves away from him and joins the crowds in the terminal.     再次看到她时, 他正买航班杂志。他感觉到有人正挤着他, 如此之紧,令他惊讶。当他发现是对方是谁时, 强装欢颜。    人挺多啊, 他说道。    她抬头看着他, 她脸潮红了吗?奇怪的表情在她嘴边闪过后, 瞬间消失。她从他身边逃开,汇入到拥挤的通道里。
  4 When next he sees her, he is buying a magazine to read during the flight and he becomes aware that someone is pushing him. At first he is startled that anyone would be so close as to touch him, but when he sees who it is he musters a smile.    5 &Busy place,& he says.         6 She looks up at him Is she blushing? and an odd grimace crosses her mouth and vanishes. She moves away from him and joins the crowds in the terminal.     他买航班杂志时,又看到那女孩。当时有人正挤着他, 如此之紧令他吃惊不小,发现是她挤着时, 他强装笑颜。    人挺多啊, 他说道。    她抬头看着他, 女孩的脸潮红了吗?奇怪的表情在她嘴边闪过后, 瞬间消失。女孩从他身边逃开,汇入到拥挤的通道里。  
  作者:37度ice
回复日期: 23:55:00
      不管三七二十一,那就这条吧    21 &Stop, thief! Stop that man!&     “给我站住!小偷!截住那丫男的狗杂种!”    此乃愤青………………
  楼主没有小JJ  楼下的也没有小JJ
  25.It occurs to the man that he cannot even prove his own identity to the policeman.  碰巧的是,这个男的不能向警察提供他的身份证。
  7 The man is at the counter with his magazine, but when he reaches into his back pocket for his wallet the pocket is empty. Where could I have lost it? He thinks. His mind begins enumerating the credit cards, the currency, the membership and
his stomach churns with something very like fear. The girl who was so near to me, he thinks and all at once he understands that she has picked his pocket. 8 What is he to do? He still has his ticket, safely tucked inside his coat he reaches into the jacket to feel the envelope, to make sure. He can take the flight, call someone to pick him up at his destination since he cannot even afford bus fare conduct his business and fly home. But in the meantime he will have to do something about the lost credit cards call home, have his wife get the numbers out of the top desk drawer, phone the card companies so difficult a process, the whole thing suffocating. What shall he do?     男子在柜台边拿着杂志, 用手摸进后袋掏钱包,却发现口袋空空如也, 我丢哪了?他脑子里开始想着信用卡、钞票、会员卡和身份证到哪里去了, 他的胃随着担忧翻滚着。那个如此靠近他的女孩, 他思索中,立即意识到是她偷了钱包。    下步该如何呢?机票还在,他伸手进上衣,摸到了安稳折叠着机票的封袋。 确定在。他能选择登机起飞,因他没钱买车票办事情并飞回家里, 需要打电话叫人在目的地接他。 但此刻,他得就丢失的信用卡联系下家里, 让他妻子拉开最上面的抽屉记下号码并打电话给信用卡公司要求挂失, 整件事情如此折腾人, 他该怎么办?  
  9 First: Find a policeman, tell what has happened, desc damn her, he thinks, for seeming to be attentive to him, to let herself stand so close to him, to blush prettily when he spoke and all the time she wanted only to steal from him. And her blush was not shyness but the anx that was most disturbing of all. Damned deceitful creatures. He will spare the policeman the details just tell what she has done, what is in the wallet. He grits his teeth. He will probably never see his wallet again.    首先,找到警察, 说明情况, 描述下那女人相貌; 操他妈,他没警觉性, 让她趁机如此靠近,跟她说话时,她还脸色羞红, 其实人家一心只想偷他的钱包。 她脸色羞红并非真的害羞,而是被突然发觉后的紧张;最他妈的是她极具欺骗性的外表。他得报警说明她行为的详情以及包里的具体东西。他恨的咬牙切齿, 钱包也许再也回不来了。
  10 He is trying to decide if he should save time by talking to a guard near the X-ray machines when he is appalled and extremely happy to see the black-haired girl. She is seated against a front window of the terminal, taxis and private cars moving slowly beyond her in the gathering darkness she seems interested in a book. A seat beside her is empty, and the man occupies it.     当他惊喜地发现那黑发女孩时,他试图决定, 是否该节约时间,直接向扫描仪旁边的保安报警得了。 她背着通道前的窗户坐着, 夜幕降临,的士和私人小车在她前面慢慢地来回穿梭着,她好象在看本书, 旁边座位空着, 他凑了过去坐下。
  11 &I’ve been looking for you,& he said.         12 She glances at him with no sort of recognition. &I don’t know you,& she says.         13 &Sure you do.&         14 She sighs and puts the book aside. &Is this all you characters think about picking up girls like we were stray animals? What do you think I am?&         15 &You lifted my wallet,& he says. He is pleased to have said &lifted,& thinking it sounds more worldly than stole or took or even ripped off.         16 &I beg your pardon?& the girl says.         17 &I know you did at the magazine counter. If you’ll just give it back, we can forget the whole thing. If you don’t, then I’ll hand you over to the police.&         18 She studies him, her face serious, &All right,& she says. She pulls the black bag onto her lap, reaches into it and draws out a wallet.         19 He takes it from her. &Wait a minute,& he says. &This isn’t mine.&       “我一直在找你”,他说道。  她用陌生人的眼光瞟了他一眼,说:“我不认识你”。  “你肯定认识我的。”  她叹口气把书放开说:“把我们看成迷路的羔羊,寻机得手,这就是你的全部德性吗?你把我当什么人了?”   “你掏了我的钱包,”他说。他暗暗自喜用“掏”字,显得比“偷”、“拿”、“割包偷窃”更恰当。  “你说啥话”, 女孩问道。  “我已经知道了你在杂志柜台干的好事, 如果你现在还给我, 我们可以当啥事也没发生, 否则, 我就把你揪到警察那里去”  她琢磨着他,表情严肃, “好吧”她说,并拉开膝盖上的黑包,掏出个钱包。  他拿过钱包, “等下”他说:“这不是我的”。
    20 T he runs after her. It is like a scene in a movie bystanders scattering, the girl zigzagging to avoid collisions, the sound of his own breathing reminding him how old he is until he hears a woman’s voice behind him:        21 &Stop, thief! Stop that man!&         22 Ahead of him the brunette disappears around a corner and in the same moment a young man in a marine uniform puts out a foot to trip him up. He falls hard, banging knee and elbow on the tile floor of the terminal, but manages to hang on to the wallet which is not his.     女孩跑开, 他追过去, 象电影中的画面那样, 旁人散开躲闪他们,女孩忽左忽右避开人群,他呼吸的声音使他明白到自己的岁数,突然, 一女人的的声音在后面响起, “拦住, 小偷,
拦住那男的!”在拐角处, 深色女人在他眼前不见了。同时,一穿海军制服的男子伸腿把他拌倒, 他重重地摔下来, 膝盖撞到地上, 肘碰到通道的瓷砖地面,但手仍然紧握着不是他的那个钱包
  23 The wallet is a woman’s, fat with money and credit cards from different stores, and it belongs to the blonde in the fur-trimmed coat the blonde he has earlier seen in conversation with the criminal brunette. She, too, is breathless, as is the policeman with her.     钱包是女人用的钱包,里面装着厚厚的钱币和不同商店的信用卡。它是属于那个穿着皮毛剪裁大衣的金发女人的。他之前看到过这个金发女人同深肤色女罪犯交谈。她也喘不过气来,因为警察跟着她。
  23 The wallet is a woman’s, fat with money and credit cards from different stores, and it belongs to the blonde in the fur-trimmed coat the blonde he has earlier seen in conversation with the criminal brunette. She, too, is breathless, as is the policeman with her.         24 &That’s him,& the blonde girl says. &He lifted my wallet.&         25 It occurs to the man that he cannot even prove his own identity to the policeman.         26 Two weeks later the embarrassment and rage have diminished, the family lawyer has been paid, the confusion in his household has receded the wallet turns up without explanation in one morning’s mail. It is intact, no money is missing, all the cards are in place. Though he is relieved, the man thinks that for the rest of his life he will feel guilty around policemen, and ashamed in the presence of women.     钱包是一女人的, 里面钱很多, 还有不同商场的信用卡。那金发女人穿皮制沿边衣服,就是早前他看到的, 与做贼的深色女人聊过天的那个。她与警察一样气喘吁吁。    “就是他,”金发女孩说。“他掏了我的钱包。”    适逢那男子连自己身份也无法向警察证实。    两星期后, 折腾和烦恼缓解了, 家庭律师的费用也付过, 某天一个无内容说明的邮件把他的钱包带回家,家事的混乱恢复过来,钱包完好无损, 分文未失, 卡也全在。尽管他松了口气, 但除了妻子,他觉得警察旁边的女人都有罪恶, 女人的出现让他感到害臊。  
  上面有段翻译错了, 把life 看成wife 了    Though he is relieved, the man thinks that for the rest of his life he will feel guilty around policemen, and ashamed in the presence of women.     尽管他松了口气, 但在以后的生活,他在警察面前都有罪恶感, 女人的出现让他也感到害臊。  
  好长 ...头晕
  22 在拐角处, 深色女人在他眼前不见了。同时,一穿海军制服的男子伸腿把他拌倒, 他重重地摔下来, 膝盖撞到地上, 肘碰到通道的瓷砖地面,但手仍然紧握着不是他的那个钱包      23-26
钱包是女人用的钱包,里面装着厚厚的钱币和不同商店的信用卡。它是属于那个穿着皮毛剪裁大衣的金发女人的。他之前看到过这个金发女人同深肤色女罪犯交谈。她也喘不过气来,因为警察跟着她。    钱包是一女人的, 里面钱很多, 还有不同商场的信用卡。那金发女人穿皮制沿边衣服,就是早前他看到的, 与做贼的深色女人聊过天的那个。她与警察一样气喘吁吁。        “就是他,”金发女孩说。“他掏了我的钱包。”         适逢那男子连自己身份也无法向警察证实。        两星期后, 折腾和烦恼缓解了, 家庭律师的费用也付过, 某天一个无内容说明的邮件把他的钱包带回家,家事的混乱恢复过来,钱包完好无损, 分文未失, 卡也全在。    
尽管他松了口气, 但在以后的生活,他在警察面前都有罪恶感, 女人的出现让他也感到害臊。  
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信