Can I see your watch?PLease take it
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译: (1)他哥哥是个歌手.他白天睡觉,晚上工作._百度知道
英语翻译: (1)他哥哥是个歌手.他白天睡觉,晚上工作.
(2) 因为他有点懒惰,所以他的朋友不喜欢他.(3)一只大象每天能吃多少树叶?同义句替换:(1)I
hope you can have a good sleep.(2) why don't you take a walk now?
(1)他哥哥是个歌手.他白天睡觉,晚上工作.
His brother is a singer who sleeps in the daytime and works at night. (2) 因为他有点懒惰,所以他的朋友不喜欢他.
His frineds don't like him because he is a little lazy.(3)一只大象每天能吃多少树叶?
How many leaves can an elephant eat a day?同义句替换:(1)I hope you can have a good sleep.
I hope you can sleep well.(2) why don't you take a walk now?
Why not go for a walk now?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
His brother is a singer.He sleeps in daytime and works at night.Since he is a little lazy,his friend doesn't like him.how many leaves can an elephant eat every day?you look sleepy.you should take it easy.
1. He is a bit lazy, so his friends don't like him at all.2.How much leaves can an elephant eat per day?1.I hope you will have a good sleep.
I hope you can sleep well.2.Why not take a walk now?
How about taking a walk now?
1.His brother is a singer。 He sleeps in the daytime while works at the night . 2.Since he was somewhat lazy, so his friend dislike him3.How many leaves do an elephant eat a day ?1.I hope you can sleep well 2.why not take a walk now?
1.His brother is a singer. H e sleeps during the day,work at night.2.Because he is kind of lazy,his friends don't like him.3.How many leaves a elephant can eat?1.I hope you can have a rest.2.why not take a walk now?
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Charlotte Perkins Gilman is a famous feminist and writer in late 19th century and early 20th century.的翻译是:夏洛特·珀金斯是一个著名女权主义者和作家吉尔曼在19世纪后期和20世纪早期。The primitive state of Shaman Culture is the Wizard Culture, which originated in the late period of Paleolithic Age.的翻译是:文化的原始状态是向导的巫师,这种文化的起源于旧石器时代晚期的年龄时期。In Europe Alces alces appears in the Riss glaciation, and is found in late Wisconsinian times in A的翻译是:在欧洲出现alcesalces研究所长的冰川中,迟wisconsinian时间在阿拉斯加州;Hemodynamic Analysis of Carboplatin Chemotherapy to Treat the Late Stage of Cancer by Abdominal Abministration Using Color Doppler的翻译是:血流动力学分析carboplatin化疗治疗癌症的晚期阶段才由腹部abministration使用彩色多普勒The deformation characteristics of Longquanguan DSZ reflect the tectonic evolution of the late Archaean collision orogenic belt in Wutaishan area.的翻译是:dszlongquanguan变形特征的构造演化反映archaean已故的碰撞orogenic皮带在五台山地区。Methods The health service demand of the registered and treated tuberculosis patients with smear-positive from September 2004 to February 2005 in 6 districts were investigated using a questionnaires method.的翻译是:方法的注册的保健服务的需求与结核病患者治疗,涂阳从2004年9月至2005年2月在6个地区进行了调查问卷的使用方法。SPORE-POLLEN ASSOCIATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL EVOLUTION IN NORTHERN PIEDMENT PLAIN OF TIANSHAN MOUNTAIN FROM LATE NEOGENE TO PLEISTONCENE的翻译是:采用破壁赤灵芝孢子的协会和环境演变的花粉piedment北部平原,从天山到后期neogenepleistonceneThe Clinical and Experimental Studies of PINGXIAO Caps Combinated Chemotherapy Treat Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer in Late Stage的翻译是:临床和实验研究pingxiao盖组合表壳的化疗治疗晚期胃肠道癌的阶段Mountain Scenic Area in the construction of Sui and Tang dynasties, the Ming Shing, annihilation in the Late Qing Dynasty.的翻译是:在山景区建设的隋唐时期,明盛,清末的毁灭。The Baikal rift system was formed due to faulting on the late Cretaceous?Eocene. Epoch planation surface base.的翻译是:贝加尔裂系统出错造成的始新世晚期白垩纪®。 开天辟地解释投票理由表面基座。As you were kept working so late today, you will be excused from attending the early meeting tomorrow morning.的翻译是:在你今天工作到这么晚,您将获豁免参加明天上午的会议上月初。MIDDLE-LATE JURASSIC HIGH-RESOLUTION SUBSIDENCE ANALYSIS AND ITS IMPLICATION OF THE BERYL EMBAYMENT, VIKING GRABEN, NORTH SEA的翻译是:中间的侏罗纪晚期高分辨率下陷的贝里尔的分析及其含义embayment、维京区只有咫尺之遥,北海In late summer and autumn is seen the tint, which is the crowning beauty of the plain.的翻译是:在晚夏和秋季是看到了色彩,这是最辉煌美丽的平原。The New Lantao Bus Company (1973) Limited (NLB) provides bus services on Lantau Island. Its franchise period is from April 1, 1997, to March 31, 2007. It runs 20 routes with a registered fleet of 87 vehicles.的翻译是:新大屿山巴士(1973)有限公司(新大屿山巴士有限公司)在大屿山巴士服务提供。 其专营权期间是从日,日。 它运行20个路由与一个注册的船队的87辆车。Shandong Taian Zhongfei International Travel Agency was approved by the State Tourism Bureau, registered in the State Commercial Bureau.We are to serve ovetsea visitors as sightseeing, leisure, business and trade negotiation, domestic tours and individual的翻译是:山东泰安zhongfei国际旅行社是经国家旅游局、商业局在该国注册。我们要提供ovetsea游客旅游观光、休闲、商务和贸易洽谈,国内旅游和个人Objective To observe the clinically therapeutic effect of immersion bath combined with homey wards on late burn remnant wounds.的翻译是:客观的临床疗效观察的浸浴在晚刻录相结合,营造出家一般病房伤口残留。The State Pharmaceuticals Corporation Of Sri Lanka, Colombo 01 invites Quotations from registered and previous sources for following items for open market sales and tenders will be closed at 1.15 p.m. on the dates given below.的翻译是:斯里兰卡国家药品公司,从科伦坡01请报价和以前注册的下列项目,供来源打开市场的销售并将会封闭在下午1时15分招标的日期下面给出的结果。; From Late Sinian to Early Cambrian, Ag and As have the same correlation patterns, similar to Ba.的翻译是:;从早期坎布里安&quot年末,署理,如同样的相关性模式,类似于广管局。The Analyses of the Yield Traits of Brazilian Upland Rice as Late-season Rice Cultivated in Jiangxi Province的翻译是:分析产生的巴西旱稻作为特征的赛季水稻种植在江西Missing the train is a lame excuse for
you should have left home earlier.的翻译是:缺失的火车是一个蹩脚的借口去工作太晚了吧。您应已离开回家了。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.“今天是星期一,早上7点起床,7:30上学。中午11点半吃中饭,下午3点放学,9点睡觉。”翻译成英文是什么_百度知道
“今天是星期一,早上7点起床,7:30上学。中午11点半吃中饭,下午3点放学,9点睡觉。”翻译成英文是什么
提问者采纳
It's Monday today. I(will)get up at 7:00am and go to school at 7:30 am. I (will) have lunch at 11:30. I (will) finish school at 3:00 in the afternoon. And I (will) go to bed at 9:00pm.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
todayismonday,at7igotup,iwenttoschoolat7:30.havinghadlunchat11.iwenthomeisat3.whenitgot9,iwenttosleep
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信