全部翻译英语在线翻译,,快快

<meta name="description" content="英语翻译一个小故事,有关一个聋女孩的,注意性格特点!Then Emily Barnes herself stepped onto the temporary stage.Hands clapped in every row ahead of us,all the way up to the stage.Emily Barnes bowed a little,and smiled,then accepted the microphone from the ">
英语翻译一个小故事,有关一个聋女孩的,注意性格特点!Then Emily Barnes herself stepped onto the temporary stage.Hands clapped in every row ahead of us,all the way up to the stage.Emily Barnes bowed a little,and smiled,then accepted the microphone from the _百度作业帮
英语翻译一个小故事,有关一个聋女孩的,注意性格特点!Then Emily Barnes herself stepped onto the temporary stage.Hands clapped in every row ahead of us,all the way up to the stage.Emily Barnes bowed a little,and smiled,then accepted the microphone from the manager's outstretched arm."Hello." She said from behind me,from the speakers.After a pause she smiled apologetically and said,"I never really liked these things." And then she put the microphone down on the floor of the stage.She straightened up,and her lips started moving.I didn't notice this at first,or if I did,my brain didn't process the first few seconds of it.I was caught by surprise.A second later,when it occurred to me to start reading Emily Barnes' lips,I felt Colin's eyes on me.I looked up and caught his eye,and he started to raise his arm."No!" I hissed and grabbed the arm.Colin gestured towards Emily Barnes angrily.Seeing his forehead in creases,his eyebrows in frowns,I suddenly had a very clear mental video of him at the Rammstein concert.How excited he was.His jumping up and down,his whoops,his huge grin,and his sweat glistening in the colored lights that traveled as if they were alive."No." I told him.Sitting in my plastic chair with the video of his birthday running in my head,I suddenly had the most ferocious desire to be happy,to be excited,to jump up and down and whoop and grin.I was determined to be happy,here and now,with my birthday present."Why not?" Colin asked."I can read the tone of expression from her lips," I told him."What?" "Shhh." I stood up,inched my way past knees and walked until I took up a spot near the stage where I could stand without occluding anyone's view.Colin remained in his plastic chair for a while,but he eventually came up from behind and slipped his arms around me.I twisted around to smile up at him,a smile as bright as I felt inside.For the record,Emily Barnes' reading was exceptional.She breathed life into her own words.Made them alive in ways I had not been able to imagine.Her lips moved,parted,close,moved,and I heard the subtle sadness,the cautious joy,the gentle regret - all of it contained in her prose all along,never fully discovered until then.对不起我不要翻译软件翻译的,念完会吐血的!
然后,艾米莉巴恩斯走向了临时舞台.我看到我前面每一排的观众都鼓着掌,直到她上了舞台.艾米莉巴恩斯稍微鞠了鞠躬,微笑着,然后从经理伸长的手中接过话筒.“大家好!”我身后的音箱传来了她的声音.停顿了一下,她满怀歉意地笑着说:“其实我并不喜欢这种场合.”接着,她蹲下身把话筒放在了地上.站起来后,她的嘴唇开始移动.一开始我并没有注意到,或者前几秒我的大脑根没反应过来,这大出我的意料.瞬间,当我意识到时自己在读唇时,我感到柯林正看着我,我抬头与他相视,他正要举起手来.“别!”我抓住了他的手臂.柯林朝艾米莉生气地示意着.他额头紧皱,眉头紧锁.突然间,他在“德国战车 ”音乐会的情形清晰地浮现在我的脑海,他猛跳着,狂叫着,大笑着,汗水湿透的他在霓虹灯下忽隐忽现,这一切历历在目.“别这样!”我说.坐在塑料椅上,想着他生日时录像,忽然间,我有一种欣喜欲狂的冲动.我想跳呀,叫呀,想大笑.带着我的生日礼物,我决定此时此刻要做一个快乐的人.“为什么?”柯林问道.“我能读懂她的语气”我说“什么?”他没听懂“嘘”我示意他小声点.我站起身,小心翼翼地穿过观众的膝盖和座椅间狭窄的空间,来到舞台旁,站着,但没有挡住别人的视线.柯林在观众席上待了不一会也来了.他的手从后面轻轻地绕过来,抱住了我的腰.我转过身,微笑着抬头看他---灿烂得有如我内心感到的光明.确切的说,艾米莉巴恩斯的唇读精彩之至.她的话语中充满了活力,这是我所无法想象得到的生机.在她嘴唇的一张一翕间,我听到的是细微的忧伤、谨慎的愉悦和轻柔的遗憾.事实上,这所有的一切都一直饱含在她的散文中,只是今日才被我发觉.如果有全文的话,应该能够理解得更准确些.Good luck!
您可能关注的推广回答者:Apache Tomcat/7.0.27 - Error report HTTP Status 404 - type Status reportmessage description The requested resource () is not available.Apache Tomcat/7.0.27英语翻译san francisco is a city on a bay.it has an international atmosphere and it is the fourth largest city in california,with a population of about 800,00.san francisco has a large innigrant population from europe,america and asia.it has a chinatown,a japantown and a hi-sp_百度作业帮
英语翻译san francisco is a city on a bay.it has an international atmosphere and it is the fourth largest city in california,with a population of about 800,00.san francisco has a large innigrant population from europe,america and asia.it has a chinatown,a japantown and a hi-spanic area,called mission district.it has over 4,200 restaurants offering cuisine from many countries.the golden gate bridg,fisherman is wharf,the asian art museum,alcatraz and the twin peaks are just a few of the many tourists attractions in san francisco.the city is an ideal piece for young people.there are lots of movie theatres,concert halls,theatres and discos.san francisco has a mediterranean climate,with warm winters and cool summers.it is usually rainy between november and april,and sometimes it is foggy in the evening.
圣弗朗西斯科是一座海湾城市.它有着浓厚的国际气息,是加利福利亚第四大的城市,人口大约八万(?).圣弗朗西斯科有着大量从欧洲,美洲和亚洲的移民.城中有中国城、日本城和一个西语裔社区,叫教会区.四千两百多家餐馆提供全世界各地的美味.金门大桥、渔夫码头、亚洲美术馆、恶魔岛和双峰是圣弗朗西斯科众多旅游名胜的一部分.这座城市对年轻人有着强大的吸引力,这儿有很多电影院、音乐厅、剧院和迪斯科舞厅.圣弗朗西斯科属于地中海气候,冬季温暖,夏季凉爽.十一月和四月之间雨水多,有时傍晚还会下雾.
三藩市是个在海湾的城市。 他有国际气氛而且是加利福州第4大的城市,大概有80000人口左右。三藩市有很多来自欧洲、美国还有亚洲的移民者。他有唐人街、日本镇。他也有4200来自世界不同菜式的餐厅。三藩市的景点有大金铁锹,亚洲艺术博物馆、双峰塔等等。这城市是年轻人的天堂。那边有很多戏院、歌剧院、演唱会馆还有歌厅三藩市有地中海气候,他有不会太冷的冬天和温度不太高的夏天。在十...
他给了她8000元 他不要两人为此分手了
旧金山是一个灾害晚上的城市。他拥有国际氛围,是加州第四大城市,人口大约800人,00。旧金山有很多人口移民自欧洲,美国和亚洲。它包括唐人街,日本城和a hi-spanic area ,被称为代表团行政区.它有超过4200餐厅提供来自很多国家的菜肴。金门海峡大桥,码头边的渔人,亚洲艺术博物馆,恶魔岛和双子峰仅仅是吸引成千上万游人来旧金山的一部分因素。这座城市对青少年人来说是一种理...
您可能关注的推广回答者:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求英文翻译谢谢
共有 3 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
现在快放假了都,员工的心早就不在工作上面了。
With holidays coming near, the staff have been distracted from their work for long.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注翻译成英语,谢谢。不要自动翻译的。快的优先考虑。_百度知道
翻译成英语,谢谢。不要自动翻译的。快的优先考虑。
谢谢你的提醒。所以供应商那里根本没有现货可以提供做样办。3,在做发展样办时也从来没有做过此色1。A页上有显示此物料,但B页上没有,会集中其它的问题一起问客人。因为此颜色是一个新色。2。知悉此问题,请理解。所以此产品供应商完成最快是9月中。请查核倒底要还是不要
提问者采纳
So this is the fastest growing supplier to complete 9 months, thank you for the reminder. Therefore.
3, like to do when doing development has never done this color1, suppliers do not stock can provide samples to do. Please check they going to be or not. Aware of this problem, please understand.
2, but B is not on the page, will focus on the problem with asking other guests. A page showing this material. Because this color is a new color
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
3, the quikiest availability will be due in mid-Sm collecting more problems for customers. As a result. Already informed of the problem, suppliers can&#39. I&#39, and has never been dealt with during the development of samples1;m terribly sorry. Please check it, but not on Page B.2. The article appears on Page A. Thanks for reminding. At possibly provide any ready samples. I&#39
自动翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信