推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初二英语,翻译阅读_百度知道
初二英语,翻译阅读
1.Russia to build its first space hotelIf you are tired of the Mediterranean and don't want to head for Disneyland again,perhaps it's time for a summer holiday in space.Russia plans to build its first space hotel,217 miles above Earth.The hotel has four cabins and can hold just seven guests at the same time.Just getting there will be an adventure in itself----it will take two days aboard a rocket----and it won't be a cheap holiday:A five--day stay will cost you $100,000,on top of $500,000 for your journey.The hotel is to open by 2016.2.What a horse saysI'm Dakota and I am seventeen years old.My mommy Jessia volunteers at a horse rescue center nearby and one day she met me!At first sight,she fell in love with me and helped me get nearly 400 pounds back!She cared for me when I was sick and it made me happy again.Now I live with Jessia and my friend Starbuck,another horse.Ienjoy relaxing in my shed and taking naps under the trees.I love going for quiet rides,but I do like to take a gallop every now and then.My mommy says I have some of the smoothest gaits ever!I love the treats my mommy makes for me and I love having my ears rubbed.I love just being a horse and living the rest of my years peacefully. My mommy says
I'm very special because I am her first horse and she just loves me!
3.Italy plans to build towers of treesThe Bosco Verticale building in Milan would be Italy's answer to global warming.Bosco Verticale means Vertical Forest----and Italy plans to build two towers side by side in whichthere would be only trees.There would be two towers----one is 365 feet high and the other is 260 feet.For buiding the two towers,at least730 trees,5,000 shrubs and 11,000 plants will be needed.
提问者采纳
1.俄罗斯兴建首座太空旅馆如果你厌倦了地中海,不想再前往迪士尼乐园,也许是时候来一个太空里的暑假了。俄罗斯计划建造第一个太空旅馆,距地球217英里。酒店拥有四个船舱并且能同时容纳7名顾客。只是到达那里本身就将是一场冒险——它需要两天乘坐火箭——而且这也不会是一个便宜的假期:一场5天的停留会花掉你100.000美元,除此之外,500000美元用于你的旅程。酒店将会开放于2016年。2.一匹马的自白我是Dakota,17岁。我的妈妈杰西亚在一个附近的马匹救助中心做志愿者,有一天她遇见了我!看我的第一眼,她就爱上了我并且帮助我长回来了400多磅!当我生病的时候她照料我,那让我重新开心起来。现在我和杰西亚一起生活,以及我的朋友Starbuck,另一匹马。我尽情地放松,享受在树下睡午觉。我爱安静地来一些骑行,但是我实在喜欢一个人飞奔,无论何时。我的妈妈经常说我永远有稳定的步伐。我爱妈妈给我的照料,并且喜欢我的耳朵被揉。我热爱成为一匹马并且安和地度过我的余生。我的妈妈说我非常特别因为我是她的第一匹马,她只爱我。3.意大利计划建造树塔修建于米兰的Bosco Verticale(不清楚是什么东西,反正是建筑的名字)会成为意大利对全球变暖的回答。Bosco Verticale意即垂直的森林——并且意大利打算在只有树的地方修建两座挨边的塔。这里将会有两座塔——一座高365尺,另一座高260尺。为了修这两座塔,至少730颗树,5000从灌木和11000的植物会被需要。手打哟亲,为了尽量追求直译会有些别扭的地方,扭曲不过来的地方只有意译了~话说不一定要每句话都翻成中文,有些句子大概明白它在讲什么,看细节,抓数据。既然是阅读的话以后会遇到几乎读不懂的东西,但是做题照样不成问题,只要看得懂问题,掌握套路。
He was shunned by his feathered family when he was just days old.Now,this ugly duck has found a human father,Barrie Hayman.The fairytale friendship started when Mr Hayman saved the duck ,named Star.Since then,theIndian Runner duck has become inseparable from 65-year-old Mr hayman.The11-week-old duck follows him everywhere,from the pub to the supermarket,and even watches rugby games with him,谢谢
他被他的有羽毛的家族所回避,那时他只有几天大。现在,这只丑陋的鸭子找到了一个人类父亲,Barrie Hayman(人名)。这段梦幻般的友谊从Hayman先生拯救了这只名为Star的鸭子开始。从那以后,这只印度小鸭(the Indian Runner duck应该是指鸭子的品种,但是我不清楚具体是什么品种……)变得和65岁的Hayman先生不可分离。11周大的鸭子任何地方都跟随着他,从酒吧到超市,甚至和他一起看橄榄球比赛。
提问者评价
真的很谢谢你!!
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
赞同上述翻译,你追问的我帮你,翻译:Russia to build its first space hotelIf you are tired of the Mediterranean and don't want to head for Disneyland again,perhaps it's time for a summer holiday in space.Russia plans to build its first space hotel,217 miles above Earth.The hotel has four cabins and can hold just seven guests at the same time.Just getting there will be an adventure in itself----it will take two days aboard a rocket----and it won't be a cheap holiday:A five--day stay will cost you $100,000,on top of $500,000 for your journey.The hotel is to open by 2016.2.What a horse saysI'm Dakota and I am seventeen years old.My mommy Jessia volunteers at a horse rescue center nearby and one day she met me!At first sight,she fell in love with me and helped me get nearly 400 pounds back!She cared for me when I was sick and it made me happy again.Now I live with Jessia and my friend Starbuck,another horse.Ienjoy relaxing in my shed and taking naps under the trees.I love going for quiet rides,but I do like to take a gallop every now and then.My mommy says I have some of the smoothest gaits ever!I love the treats my mommy makes for me and I love having my ears rubbed.I love just being a horse and living the rest of my years peacefully. My mommy says
这些可以到百度翻译的!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语句子翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
相关文辑推荐
格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量初二英语翻译_百度知道
初二英语翻译
1.有些歌手英语歌能唱的就和说本族语的人一样好.2.女子组的冠军是一个来自澳大利亚的8岁女孩3.这种竞赛鼓励中国人说英语.4.Mary通过讲汉语的方法提高英语5.他昨天提建议我们每个人要来这里6.如果你想说好英语,你应该和以英语为本族语的人交朋友.
提问者采纳
some singers can sing as welthe winner of women is a 8-year-old girl from Cthe competition encourge Chinese to speak EMary improve her English ability by speaking Che suggested that we shouldif you want to learn English well,you'd better make friends with the local people who speak E英语水平不怎么好,将就着看吧。是自己的翻译的
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
1. Some singers can sing English songs as well as native speakers .2. The women champion is an 8-year-old girl from Australia3. The competition can encourage Chinese people to speak English.4. Mary improves their English by speaking Chinese.5. Yesterday he adviced everyone of us to come here.6. If you want to speak English well, you should make friends with people whose native language is English.
1.Some of the singers were able to sing English songs as well as native speakers.2.The women's champion is a 8 years old girl from Australia.3.The competition encouraged the Chinese to speak English.4.Mary method to improve English through speaking Chinese.5.He adviced to every one of us should come here yesterday.6.If you want to speak English well, you should
make friends with native speakers of English.
1. Some singers can sing English songs of and native speakers as well.2. The women champions is a 8 year old girl from Australia3. The race to encourage the Chinese say English.4. Mary through the speak Chinese ways to improve their English5. Yesterday he advice we everyone to come here6. If you want to speak good English, you should and English to make friends with people of the native language.
15篇,2010年寒假的,最好带翻译,不带也可以。要符合实际情况 第一天:the NEWSPAPER 报纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value
去百度翻译啊
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语,翻译阅读_百度知道
初二英语,翻译阅读
1.Russia to build its first space hotelIf you are tired of the Mediterranean and don't want to head for Disneyland again,perhaps it's time for a summer holiday in space.Russia plans to build its first space hotel,217 miles above Earth.The hotel has four cabins and can hold just seven guests at the same time.Just getting there will be an adventure in itself----it will take two days aboard a rocket----and it won't be a cheap holiday:A five--day stay will cost you $100,000,on top of $500,000 for your journey.The hotel is to open by 2016.2.What a horse saysI'm Dakota and I am seventeen years old.My mommy Jessia volunteers at a horse rescue center nearby and one day she met me!At first sight,she fell in love with me and helped me get nearly 400 pounds back!She cared for me when I was sick and it made me happy again.Now I live with Jessia and my friend Starbuck,another horse.Ienjoy relaxing in my shed and taking naps under the trees.I love going for quiet rides,but I do like to take a gallop every now and then.My mommy says I have some of the smoothest gaits ever!I love the treats my mommy makes for me and I love having my ears rubbed.I love just being a horse and living the rest of my years peacefully. My mommy says
提问者采纳
1.俄罗斯兴建首座太空旅馆如果你厌倦了地中海,不想再前往迪士尼乐园,也许是时候来一个太空里的暑假了。俄罗斯计划建造第一个太空旅馆,距地球217英里。酒店拥有四个船舱并且能同时容纳7名顾客。只是到达那里本身就将是一场冒险——它需要两天乘坐火箭——而且这也不会是一个便宜的假期:一场5天的停留会花掉你100.000美元,除此之外,500000美元用于你的旅程。酒店将会开放于2016年。2.一匹马的自白我是Dakota,17岁。我的妈妈杰西亚在一个附近的马匹救助中心做志愿者,有一天她遇见了我!看我的第一眼,她就爱上了我并且帮助我长回来了400多磅!当我生病的时候她照料我,那让我重新开心起来。现在我和杰西亚一起生活,以及我的朋友Starbuck,另一匹马。我尽情地放松,享受在树下睡午觉。我爱安静地来一些骑行,但是我实在喜欢一个人飞奔,无论何时。我的妈妈经常说我永远有稳定的步伐。我爱妈妈给我的照料,并且喜欢我的耳朵被揉。我热爱成为一匹马并且安和地度过我的余生。我的妈妈说我非常特别因为我是她的第一匹马,她只爱我。手打,意译。
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
1.俄罗斯兴建首座太空旅馆如果你厌倦了地中海,不想再前往迪士尼乐园,也许是一个暑假的时间在空间。俄罗斯计划建造第一个太空旅馆,距地球217英里外。酒店拥有可容纳4的船舱和仅7客人在同一时间内。刚刚将会有一次冒险本身——它需要两天乘坐火箭——而且这也不会是一个廉价的法定假日:5——天呆要花你100000美元,除此之外,500000美元用于你的旅程。酒店开放于2016年。2。一匹马说什么我达科塔州和我十七岁。我的妈妈Jessia志愿者救援中心附近的一匹马,终于有一天,她遇见了我!乍一看,她爱上了我,帮我买将近400磅回来!她关心我,当我生病了,这让我高兴起来。现在我和我的朋友住在Jessia星巴克,一匹马。在我Ienjoy放松而睡午觉的在树下。我喜欢去安静的骑马,但是我喜欢把一个飞奔飘飞。我妈妈说我有些始终如一的步法到永远。我喜欢对我妈妈对我,我喜欢在我的耳朵探索。我爱只是一匹马和生活我余剩的年岁不得享受和平共处。我妈妈说我很特别,因为我是她的第一匹马和她只爱我!(纯手打,求采纳~)
1.俄罗斯兴建首座太空旅馆如果你厌倦了地中海,不想再前往迪士尼乐园,也许是时候来一个太空里的暑假了。俄罗斯计划建造第一个太空旅馆,距地球217英里。酒店拥有四个船舱并且能同时容纳7名顾客。只是到达那里本身就将是一场冒险——它需要两天乘坐火箭——而且这也不会是一个便宜的假期:一场5天的停留会花掉你100.000美元,除此之外,500000美元用于你的旅程。酒店将会开放于2016年。2.一匹马的自白我是Dakota,17岁。我的妈妈杰西亚在一个附近的马匹救助中心做志愿者,有一天她遇见了我!看我的第一眼,她就爱上了我并且帮助我长回来了400多磅!当我生病的时候她照料我,那让我重新开心起来。现在我和杰西亚一起生活,以及我的朋友Starbuck,另一匹马。我尽情地放松,享受在树下睡午觉。我爱安静地来一些骑行,但是我实在喜欢一个人飞奔,无论何时。我的妈妈经常说我永远有稳定的步伐。我爱妈妈给我的照料,并且喜欢我的耳朵被揉。我热爱成为一匹马并且安和地度过我的余生。我的妈妈说我非常特别因为我是她的第一匹马,她只爱我。手打,意译。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信