英语翻译器求翻译

英语求翻译._百度知道
英语求翻译.
Each night,my wife watched my preparations and made remarks which she considered witty but which i did not find the least amusing.请翻译,还有句子结构.谢谢,
提问者采纳
Each night,my wife watched my preparations and made remarks /which she considered witty but which i did not find the least amusing每天晚上,我妻子看着我的准备工作并对此发表意见,她认为这么做很有趣但我并没有从中发现一丁点的乐趣。 &which she...but which i...&这部分是which引导的定语从句,用来修饰前面&my wife watched my preparations and made remarks &(我妻子看着我作准备并对此发表她的意见)这种行为,她认为这样做很有趣,但我认为这样做无聊。
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
每晚,妻子都会看我的草稿,并做下她觉得很风趣的标记,,但我却觉得那一点都不好笑。(语境是说主人翁在写什么东西吧?不是的话 preparations 要结合语境修改)要分析什么句子结构? which she considered witty ,which引导定语从句,修饰先行词remarks,which i did not find the least amusing,which引导定语从句,修饰先行词remarks。
每晚,我的妻子都会看我的备课资料,她会指出我教案中有去的地方。 and并列语句which是宾语从句
每天晚上,我媳妇儿都会看看我的教案,并做些她认为很风趣但我却觉得一点都不好笑的评论。which she considered witty but which i did not find the least amusing.这个定语从句修饰 remarks别的没有困难吧
每天晚上,妻子都会看我准备的资料,从中标出她认为诙谐但我没发现的地方。 主体是并列从句,and 后半部分的从句中,which是宾语从句
看我的!每天夜里,我妻子都会查看我的准备资料,作出她觉得机智但我觉得有趣的评论。望采纳!谢谢!
每天晚上,我妻子看着我准备第二天的工作,并发表她自己的见解,她自认为聪明过人,但我却未曾从中找到任何乐趣。 这是一个定语从句。
每天晚上,我妻子看着我准备的发言,她认为诙谐但我没找到最有趣的
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译_百度知道
提问者采纳
&请&是第一个最有力的&魔法单词&。在西方人家里,它是第一个教的单词。在一顿典型的饭餐上,孩子会说:&妈妈,给我牛奶&妈妈马上就会回答&你应该说什么呢?&孩子绝对不会说&天灵灵地灵灵&但会说请。请 是和蔼表达要求最简单的方式。没人会因为听到这词感到不高兴,但很多人却因为缺少了请 而生气。纯手打,自己翻的哦,希望帮到你!望采纳!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
有魔力的单词“请”是第一个也是最有力量的“魔法单词”。它是西方国家第一教授的单词。 在经典的用餐中, 一个男孩有可能会说: 妈妈,请我一些牛奶吧“, 妈妈会立刻回应说: 什么是魔法单词啊? 孩子不会说:魔术师用的咒语,他回说:请。请是顺利发出请求的最简答的方式, 没有人会因为使用了单词”请“而不高兴。但是很多人会因为没用使用”请“而生气。
魔法词“请”是第一个也是最有魔力的魔法词,这是西方国家家庭教的第一个单词。在日常进餐时,孩子可能会说:“妈妈,给我一些牛奶,”妈妈立刻回答说:“什么是魔法词?”孩子们无法回答。魔术师回答道:“Aracadabra(魔术师所说的咒语)——请。”“请”字最易让一般请求变得合理顺畅。没人会因为别人使用“请”字而感到不高兴,相反许多人因为别人说话不带“请”字而生气。
缩句:“请/劳烦”是一个很有魔法能量的单词!如果没有它,人们会很生气!
你是几年级?
强大的。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译_百度知道
英语求翻译
Once the paper macher balloon is dry:Gently insert a sharp needle into base of balloon-you should hear a pop and then pull the balloon away from the sides of the hardened shell.Gently push in the bottom of the shell to form a dent or base for the pumpkin to sit.Do not force.If the dent will not form, use a cardboard strip,about 1&
wide,stapled into a circle
as a base.Paint the body of the pumpkin orange.Paint the stalk green.To decorate paint eyes,nose and mouth on the pumpkin in a desired &look&.You can use googly eyes if you wish.You can cut out green leaves from construction paper and use green floral wire to form vines.You can also cut out eyes ,nose and mouth using a sharp bladed knife.Then cut a circle in the back and shine a flashlight inside.Do NOT use a candle or flame.These pumpkins are made of paper and will immediately burn.
凑凑了很久,最后呢这么多的地方(⊙o⊙)... ★中国民间节庆 - 七夕 - 第七届月亮七月初七的夜晚第七 盂兰盆节 - 罐子兰盆节省7月15日 中元节 - 由元节7月15日 万圣节打 - 灵祭7月15日 地藏节 - 外地藏节7月30日 ★其他活动世界人口日(7月11日)------世界人口日 ★世界各国和独立日
7月 1日布隆迪国庆当天-----国庆(布隆迪)加拿大国庆日-----加拿大国庆日路凹嗯独立日-----独立日(卢旺达),页4美国独立日-----独立日(美国) 5日佛得角独立日-----独立日(佛得角)委员会Neirui娜独立日-----独立日(委内瑞拉) 6日科摩罗独立日---- -Independence日(科摩罗) 11日蒙古人民革命纪念日-----人民革命周年(蒙古) 14日法国国庆日-----国家/巴士底日(法国) 17日伊拉克国庆-----国庆(伊拉克) 20日哥伦比亚国庆日 - ----国庆节(哥伦比亚),页21比利时国庆---- - 国家日(比利时) 22日法兰国家复兴节-----波兰飞往23日埃及全国的重生日-----国庆(埃及) 26日礼毕李亚洲独立日-----独立日(利比里亚)飞往马尔代夫独立日-----独立日(马尔代夫) 28日秘鲁独立日-----独立日(秘鲁)飞往瓦努阿图30日独立日-----独立日(瓦努阿图
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
正在为你翻译!
好的,谢谢!在线等
这是在做万圣节的南瓜灯么
对的。但是理不清,想要一个清晰明了的翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译啊!!英语求翻译啊_百度知道
求翻译啊!!英语求翻译啊
1. 一个40岁的男人喝了很多酒,警察让他出示他的驾照。(driving license)2. 克拉克擅长于讲故事,但是他却加入了 绘画俱乐部,因为他想学习绘画,他也可以在绘画俱乐部交朋友。3. 在周末,我在家里教我的外甥数学,因为他 不擅长数学。写完作业后,他要么和朋友打篮球要么练习吉他。4.
在上学的日子里,我花费了大量的时间学习。在周末的时候,我会帮父母做家务,像刷碗、铺床、清洗餐具,因为让家变得整洁也是我的责任。5. 我的祖父母过着一种健康的生活。他们早起早睡, 早上去公园锻炼半个小时身体,饭后散步。6. 托尼到了一个新学校。因为他的新学校离他家很远,而且他又起的很晚,因此他总是匆忙地穿衣、刷牙洗脸、吃早饭,然后步行到公交站,乘公交到学校。他上学从未迟到,但有时他记不得带作业,因此他不得不打电话叫他的爸爸或妈妈把他的作业带到学校来。7.
有5个中学生住在一个小村庄里,他们每天不得不靠滑溜索去上学,因为在村庄和学校之间有一天大河,而且河上米有桥梁,而且河水湍急,不宜小舟摆渡,因此有一座桥是他们的梦想。埃米住在纽约,当她听到这个新闻,她梦想成为一名科学家帮助这些学生实现他们的梦想。8.
在学校我们不能违反学校的规章制度。第一、准时到校;第二、不要在走廊上奔跑;第三、不要和同学打架;第四、上课保持安静;第五、穿校服;遵守学校的制度非常重要,因为学校制定这些规章制度来帮助进步。(进步:make progress)
提问者采纳
1· A 40-year-old man drank a lot of wine, the police asked him to show his driver's license 2·Clark is good at telling stories, but he has to join the painting club, because he wants to learn to paint, he can also make friends in the painting club 3·On the weekend, I teach math,to my nephew at home because he isn't good at math,after finish the homework
play basketball with friends or practice the guitar 4`On school days, I spent a lot of time to study on the weekends, I'll help my parents do household chores, like the dishes make the bed clean tableware, because let the home becomes clean and tidy is also my responsibility 5·My grandparents live
healthily。 they keep get up early
,spend half an hour in the morning in going to the park to exercise and take a walk after dinner 自己翻译的,有不对请指出。满意请采纳
只要有6 7 8 我就把分给你
  6Tony come to a new school . New school is very far from his house, and he got up very late again, so he always dresses in a hurry to brushes my teeth ,washesmy face ,eat sbreakfast, and then walks to the bus station, takes bus to school, he is never late for school, but sometimes he cannot remember bring homework, so he has to call his father or mother bring his homework to school  7There are 5 students lived in a small village, they had to depend on slippery patent protector to school every day, because one day the river between the village and the school, and meters have a bridge over the river, and river rushing, unfavorable boat, ferry, so there is a bridge is their dream Amy lives in New York, when she heard the news, she dreamed of becoming a scientist to help these students to realize their dreams   8At school we can't violate school rules and regulations of the first to g The second: don' The third don't f The fourth T Observe the school system is very important, because the school set the rules and regulations to makeprogress 天,简直是折磨,满意请采纳
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1· A 40-year-old man drank a lot of wine, the police asked him to show his driver's license2·Clark is good at telling stories, but he has to join the painting club, because he wants to learn to paint, he can also make friends in the painting club3·On the weekend, I teach math,to my nephew at home because he isn't good at math,after finish the homework
play basketball with friends or practice the guitar4`On school days, I spent a lot of time to study on the weekends, I'll help my parents do household chores, like the dishes make the bed clean tableware, because let the home becomes clean and tidy is also my responsibility5·My grandparents live
healthily。 they keep get up early
,spend half an hour in the morning in going to the park to exercise and take a walk after dinner6. Tony to a new school. Because of his new school is far away from his home, and he got up very late, so he is always wearing clothes, brush my teeth and wash my face, eating breakfast in a hurry, and then walk to the bus station, take the bus to school. He is never late for school, but sometimes he can't remember to take the job, so he had to call his father or his mother came to the school with his job. 7. There are 5 students living in a small village, they had to rely on the slippery cable to school every day, because in the villages and schools one day between the river and rice bridge on the River, and the river flowing, not boat ferry, a bridge is their dream. Amy lives in New York, when she heard the news, she dreamed of becoming a scientist to help the students achieve their dreams. 8. we cannot violate the regulations in schools. First, the second, do not run third, not to f IV, v, comply with the school system is very important, because these regulations to help progress.
6. Tony went to a new school. It is very far from his home and he always got up very late, so he was often in a great hurry to wash and brush as well as for breakfast. Then he walked to the bus station and took a bus to scholl. He was never late for scholl, but he sometimes forgot to take the homework , so he had to call his Dad or Mom to bring it to him.7. There are 5 middle school students in a small village, and they had to slip a rope to go to school everyday, because there is a big river between, and no bridge, and the water flow is to rapid to ferry a boat. So to have a bridge over on the river is all they can dream about. Emy is living in New York, when she hear about the news, she is aimming to become scientist to help those students to make their dream come true.8. At school we mustn't violate the school rules and regulations. First, Be Second, do not ru Third, do n Fourth, Fifth, wear the school uniform. It is of great importance to comply with the school rules and regulation, because they are made to help students to make proguress.
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译。_百度知道
英语求翻译。
日,天气晴。上午9.30,你正在去看电影的路上,遇见了一个美国女孩。她要去动物园,但她不知道怎么走,她很着急。你主动告诉她去动物园的路,她很感激你。你看电影迟到了,但你不在乎,你为自己能和外国人交谈感到高兴。
September 13, 2009, the weather was clear. 9.30 am, the way you are going to the movies, met an American girl. She was going to the zoo, but she does not know how to walk, she was very anxious. You take the initiative to tell her way to the zoo, she was very grateful to you. You see the film late, but you do not care, you can and talk to foreigners for their own happy.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
呵呵,给几分?如果来帮你
September 13, 2009, the weather was clear. 9.30 am, the way you are going to the movies, met an American girl. She was going to the zoo, but she does not know how to walk, she was very anxious. You take the initiative to tell her way to the zoo, she was very grateful to you. You see the film late, but you do not care, you can and talk to foreigners for their own happy.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信