较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢问题补充&&
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered by您现在的位置: >
The Busiest Person in My Family我家中最忙的人
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 12:35
The Busiest Person in My Family我家中最忙的人
&&&& In my opinion,my father is the busiest person in the family.He works at a university.Besides giving lectures,he does most of the house work.Almost every day he has a full schedule and can't afford much leisure.&&&& Yesterday,for example,he had to get up very early.He did some shopping,prepared our breakfast,and went to work in a hurry,because he had to go to the classroombefore 8 o'clock.Right after the first two classes,he went to his office to prepare his lessons for the next day.He came back home at 12.He cooked our lunch and wrote a letter.After lunch he went out to mail the letter.Afterward,he had an appointment with his friend to talk some important thing over.On the way to work,he had his hair cut and shoes repaired.Then he went to the lab to do experiments.In the evening,he corrected students'reports until 11.&&&& Although my father is a very busy person,he feels happy.He often says:&Being idle will make me ill.&So he often finds something to do to keep himself busy.家乡的变化 Changes in My Hometown
Myhome town is in the center of Xuzhou which was a quiet and beautiful place. Inthe past, there were many animals. They were lovely and nice. The air was freshand there were many birds fly in the sky.我的家乡在徐州,是一个安静而美丽的地方中心。在过去,有许多动物。他们是可爱的,漂亮的。空气清新,有许多鸟在天空飞翔。Overthe past years, it has changed a lot. At the present, it becomes a modern town and developsa lot. Now, the people in Xuzhou are richer than before, so most of people goto work by bus or by underground. Sometimes, they also drive their private carsto work. Many people sell out their old houses and move into new flats.过去的那些年,它已经发生了很大的变化。现在,它已经成为一个现代化城市,也得到了很大的发展。现在徐州的人都比以前富有,所以大多数人都是乘巴士或地铁去工作的。有时候,他们也开私家车去上班。很多人卖了他们的老房子,然后搬进新公寓。Insome ways, the development has brought some good things, but it has also causesmuch environment pollution. I think we should take action to reduce thepollution.在某些方面,发展带来了好处,但是也带来了环境污染。我认为我们应该采取措施来减少污染。抬头是希望 The Rise Is Hope
&If you put a buzzard in a pen six to eight feet square and entirely open at the top, the bird, in spite of its ability to fly, will be an absolute prisoner. The reason is that a buzzard always begins a flight from the ground with a run of ten to twelve feet. Without space to run, as is its habit, it will not even attempt to fly, but remain a prisoner for life in a small jail with no top.如果把一只秃鹫放在一个6~8平方英尺的无顶围栏里,这只大鸟尽管会飞,也绝对会成为这栏中之囚。原因是秃鹫从地面起飞前总要先助跑10~12英尺的距离。这是它的习惯,如果没有了足够的助跑空间,它甚至不会尝试去飞,只会终身困囿于一个无顶的小囚笼中。The ordinary bat that flies around at night, which is a remarkable nimble creature in the air, cannot take off from a level place. If it is placed on the floor or flat ground, all it can do is to shuffle about helplessly and, no doubt, painfully, until it reaches some slight elevation from which it can throw itself into the air. Then, at once, it takes off like a flash.晚上飞来飞去的普通的蝙蝠,本是一种在空中极其敏捷的动物,但却无法在平地上起飞。如果被放在地板或平坦的地面上,它就只会无助地挪动,毫无疑问这样很痛苦。除非它到了稍高的位置,有了落差,才可以立刻闪电般地起飞。A bumblebee if dropped into an open tumbler will be there until it dies, unless it is taken out. It never sees the means of escape at the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom. It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely destroys itself.一只大黄蜂如果掉进了一个敞口平底玻璃杯里,除非有人把它拿出来,否则它就会一直呆在里边直到死去。它永远不知道可以从杯口逃出,只坚持试图从杯底的四壁寻找出路。它会在根本不存在出口的地方寻找出路,直到彻底毁了自己。In many ways, there are lots of people like the buzzard, the bat and the bumblebee. They are struggling about with all their problems and frustrations, not realizing that the answer is right there above them. ()其实在很多方面,很多人也像秃鹫、蝙蝠和大黄蜂一样,使尽浑身解数试图解决问题、克服挫折,却没有意识到解决之道就在正上方。(选自恒星英语)PS:很多人也像秃鹫、蝙蝠和大黄蜂一样,使尽浑身解数试图解决问题、克服挫折,却没有意识到解决之道就在正上方――抬头是希望,别舍近求远哦。湖北六名学生溺死身亡Hubei Six Students Died.
In the afternoon of June 23rd, Lianghe town,Dangyang city, Hubei Province occurred a drowning accident. Six students who just finish the high school entrance examination die, when they playing near Juzhang River. Now it has been identified that six people are died. According to Dangyang city police and the relevant departments, the six junior high school graduates are the students of Lianghe Middle School in Dangyang city, including five boys and one girl. They just finish their senior high school entrance examination the day before the tragedy.6月23日下午,湖北省当阳市两河镇发生一起溺水事故,6名刚结束中考的毕业生在沮漳河河边玩耍时遇险,目前已确定6人全部死亡。当阳市警方和相关部门透露,这6名初中应届毕业生均为当阳市两河镇中学学生,包括5名男生和1名女生。惨剧发生前一天的22日,6人刚结束中考。According to the police, these six students are invited to Zheng, the girls' home to hold a birthday party. They come to Zhanghe River, which is nearby to play and take t pictures for souvenir in 13:54 p.m. Subsequently, four of the six students go to swim, occurring drowning accident. The other two students go to the river for rescue, also and one of them was swept away.警方介绍,23日,这6名学生相邀在女生郑某家举行生日聚会。13时54分,6人来到镇子附近的沮漳河河边游玩,并拍摄照片留念。随后,其中4名学生下水游泳,发生溺水事故,另两名学生下河施救,也不幸溺水,其中一人被河水卷走。The bodies of the six drowning students are all salvaged by 22:00 p.m. June, 23th.截至23日22时,6名溺水学生的尸体全部被打捞上岸。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!六级作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
11页免费13页免费9页免费73页7下载券31页7下载券 8页免费23页7下载券21页7下载券7页免费16页7下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢13页免费2页2下载券24页1下载券16页免费36页1下载券
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 my family 的文章