求大神求番号们给翻译

求大神们翻译一篇文章!_百度知道
求大神们翻译一篇文章!
re just like an angel Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world And I wish I was special You&#39:creep Radiohead内容;re so very special I wish It care if it hurts I want to have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul I want you to notice When I&#39., I&#39? I don's runm a creep? I don&#39, I&#39.标题. What the hell am I doing here.;re so very special I wish I was special But I't look you in the eye You's running out She&#39, I&#39? I don'm a creep. She'm not around You&#39. But I're so very special But I&#39.. Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You't belong here. What the hell am I doing here, She&#39. What the hell am Im a creep. I don&#39:When you were here before Couldn't belong here
提问者采纳
他妈的我在这里做什么标题,我是个怪人:蠕变收音机
她再次离去?
我不属于这里。
他妈的我在这里做什么?
我不属于这里?
我不属于这里,我是个怪人,
她跑了出去
她消失了…
无论什么让你幸福
你想要什么
你是那么的特别
我希望我是特别的…
但我是一个怪物。
我不在乎伤害
我想要控制
我想要一个完美的身体
我想要一个完美的灵魂
我希望你能注意到
当我不在你身边
你是那么的特别
我希望我是特别的
但我是一个怪物。
他妈的我在这里做什么,我是个怪人:当你在这里之前无法直视你的眼睛
你就像个天使
你的肌肤让我哭泣
你像一片羽毛
在一个美丽的世界
我希望我是特别的
你是那么的特别
但我是一个怪物
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位大神帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢啦!!! 给大神们加分的!_百度知道
求各位大神帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢啦!!! 给大神们加分的!
As a board member of the National Fatherhood Initiative , and as the organist for her church ,as the resident expert on spirtual songs,whose mission is to improve the well-being of children by increasing the proportion of children growing up with involved , “Good Morning To All ” was sure to be a success,and committed fathers. Wen Mildred combined her musical talents,with her sister’s expertise in the area of Kingdergarten Education A series of circumstances in the early 1980s left Gardner homeless in San Francisco and the single guardian of his little son
提问者采纳
(这句话不是一个完整的句子哦0,“大家早上好”一定会成功的.0)当Mildred, 结合了她的音乐天赋与她姐妹的在幼儿教育方面的专业知识,作为圣歌的当地专家而且作为她的教会的风琴手。作为目的是通过提高孩子和承担责任的父亲的比例而提高孩子的福祉的美国父权行动协会的一个董事会成员80年代早期的一系列的情况使得Gardner在旧金山无家可归而且成为了他的年幼的儿子的唯一的监护人
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神们翻译一下啊!!!!_百度知道
求大神们翻译一下啊!!!!
Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. If you are traveling internationally. Please do not reply to this message. All replies are all be glad to know that your iPhone works in many countries across the globe. Sincerely. In order to request iPhone unlock. Please review AT&T’s general eligibility requirements for unlocking iPhone, you must first log in to your myAT&T account, you&#39. Check out our information on traveling abroad with iPhone for further helpDear Customer
感谢您联系与客户关心解锁你的手机。所有答复都自动删除。真诚的。为了要求解锁,你必须首先登录到您的帐户myat科技。请回顾与一般的资格要求的解锁软件。如果你是国际旅行。请不要回复此邮件,你会很高兴知道,你的作品在全球许多国家。看看我们的信息对国外旅游与进一步的帮助亲爱的顾客
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
感谢你联系我们AT&T客服反映你的苹果手机解密问题。请勿回复此邮件,系统会删除所有回复。为了满足你的解锁要求,首先你必须登录你在AT&T所设的个人账户。请仔细看一下适用于苹果手机解密所需的AT&T一般资格条件。如果你是在海外旅行,你将会得到进一步帮助,你将会欣喜地发现你所使用的这款苹果手机可以横跨全球,服务于很多国家。通过苹果手机你可以查阅我们的海外旅行信息亲爱的用户
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps的后果全集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信