求英语求大神ps的后果全集帮助。

007:天降杀机预告都说了什么英文对话 求英语大神帮助_百度知道
007:天降杀机预告都说了什么英文对话 求英语大神帮助
提问者采纳
007:he's gone. 人溜了女声:you both know what's at stake here. 你们俩都知道这里的利害关系黑女人:There isn't much road left. 没什么路了(火车快进洞了)女声:Take the bloody shot 快tmd射(子弹)BANG!命中狮子:ROARRRRR!!!!!M: what do you say about a man like that(她在写007的讣告)男人:三个月前,你丢了一个盘,里面存了所有特工的信息....
求大神把下面的也翻一下...
本来是要答完的,发现后面好多.... 嘿嘿 你说那个部分你听不出,我告诉你就得了
我表示 我是英语渣 真心都听不懂 但急需全程英文0.0 求大神帮忙啊
- 3 months ago you lost the drive containing the identity of every agent embedded in terrorist organizations across the globe.- I made a judgement call.- Take the bloody shot.- 007 reporting for duty.- Where the hell have you been?- Enjoying death.- one question. Why not stay dead? There’s no shame in saying you’ve lost a step.- I’m your new quartermaster.- You must be be joking.- Walter PPK/S 9 millimetre short (?) It’s been coded to your palm prints. Only you can fire it. Less of a random killing machine, more of a personal statement.- I want to meet your employer.- Be careful what you wish for… Mr. …- Bond, James Bond.- How much do you know about fear?- All there is.- Not like this. Not like him.- Just look at you – chasing spies, England, MI 6. She sent you after me knowing you are not ready, knowing you would likely dir. Mommy was very bad.- The two survivors. This is what she made us.- Everybody needs a hobby.- So what’s yours?- Resurrection.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
杀机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁服装部位英语求解?求大神帮助_百度知道
服装部位英语求解?求大神帮助
大家好我现在手上有个尺寸表,有几个不知道怎么翻译,烦请大家帮忙?先谢谢。1 . Sleevelength capsleeve2. sleevelength short sleeve3. 1/2 chest armpit to armpit4. HPS TO LPS5.HPS TO TOP OF BELT
提问者采纳
1 . Sleevelength capsleeve---袖长,袖山处量2. sleevelength short sleeve---袖长,袖笼下量。仅供参考!3. 1/2 chest armpit to armpit---1/2胸围,袖笼下处量4. HPS TO LPS---肩最高点到肩最低点5.HPS TO TOP OF BELT---------肩最高点到腰带上
查看原帖&&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I Believe 英文 歌词求大神帮助_百度知道
I Believe 英文 歌词求大神帮助
Agnes Carlesson
提问者采纳
歌手:Stephen Gately 专辑:New Beginning
If I believe that I could do anything,
Could I, spread my wings and say goodbye
So many people told me I couldn’t win
But look at me now , Here I am in heaven’s sky
And sometimes I say a prayer
Wishing that you could be here with me, cos I believe
I believe in love, it’s the best of everything
I believe in hope and the changes it can bring
If you believe then nothing can stand in your way
Just say, I believe
If hope’s the house I wanna be living in
Baby, I’ve got one foot in the door
All the years of waiting for your approval dear
Well I realised I don’t need it anymore
‘Cause I’m stronger everyday,
Now I’m strong enough to say, I believe
It’s a fact of life that we’re all in the game
But it’s still your call
But we all play it
Sometimes we win, sometimes we fall
But that’s no reason just to give it up, cause after all
If you can’t choose what to be
You can choose what to dream
And I believe
Just say, (oh) I believe
Do you believe?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
believe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我看看这句话_百度知道
求英语大神帮我看看这句话
But was it a better indicator than, say, broken or wavy lines – or any other kind of line, for that matter?这句话应该怎么分析成分啊?求大神解救
提问者采纳
But was it a better indicator than, say, broken or wavy lines – or any other kind of line, for that matter?
【但就此而言,与其他线条相比,比如说虚线或者波浪线,它的动感效果就更好吗?(它的指示更好吗?)】 把say 去掉就好理解了,say 这里是 比如的意思
再换成陈述语句就简单了。
it was a better indicator than
broken or wavy lines – or any other kind of line, for that matter?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
But was(系动词) it (主语)a better indicator(表语) than, say, broken or wavy lines – or any other kind of line(比较状语), for that matter(目的状语)?(其中say是插入语,不占句子成分) 但是对于这件事来说,是否它比虚线或波浪线(或其它任何线条)更适合做指示线呢?
but但是for对于that matter那件事来说say,与broken or wavy lines – or any other kind of line,比较是否有点was it a better
indicator than
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮个忙~~~谢谢~~在线等_百度知道
求英语大神帮个忙~~~谢谢~~在线等
5My college life had been
in____ by six years of army service. After that period I had to start again like so many others of my age.6.Both lo______ and national newspapers published the shocking news that one plane crashed into the sea.7.My parents taught me not to
en____ anyone else' I must work hard to earn my own money.8.She said she en____ my position, because people always did what I requested.9.The police said that Horne could have been murdered any time between d____ and dawn.10.When her husband died, she received many letters of sy_____.
提问者采纳
interrupted
localenvyenviesdusksympathy
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
5.interrupted, 6.local7.envy8. envies9.dusk10. sycophancy
included local
sympathy,我只是个高中生。。。
帮个忙的相关知识