英语题,求大神p图

概率统计 外交考试 .上课时没听,英语也看不懂.先给英文题目,求大神给详细中文解释.A simple financial model is proposed to describe changes in two stock prices from time t to time t+1.At time t,the price of one share in t_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
概率统计 外交考试 .上课时没听,英语也看不懂.先给英文题目,求大神给详细中文解释.A simple financial model is proposed to describe changes in two stock prices from time t to time t+1.At time t,the price of one share in t
概率统计 外交考试 .上课时没听,英语也看不懂.先给英文题目,求大神给详细中文解释.A simple financial model is proposed to describe changes in two stock prices from time t to time t+1.At time t,the price of one share in the first stock is 180p,and the price of one share in the second stock is 230p. Let X be the price (in pence) of one share in the first stock at time t+1, and Y be the price (in pence) of one share in the second stock at time t+1.The joint probability mass function of X and Y is tatulated below.&(i) Write out, in a suitable table, the marginal probability mass function of Y. &(这一问我已经知道答案是什么了,但是不理解什么是 marginal probability mass function,求简显易懂的中文详解,不要百度翻译!)(ii)Find the variance of Y. State the unit of measurement of the variance.(这一问不懂最后一句话是什么意思,答案给的就一句话:unit of measurement is pence squared)(iii)If it is known that the first stock has increased in price, what is the probability that the second stock has also increased in price?(完全不懂,题目也看不太懂)(iv)Without doing any further calculation, are X and Y independent? Briefly justify your answer.(v) By inspecting the joint probability mass function, but without doing any calculations, state whether the covariance between X and Y will be positive or negative, briefly explaining your answer.跪求大神帮忙!考试在即,不得不抓紧啊!谢谢了
i) marginal probability mass function 其实就是离散随机变量中的概率密度函数, 翻译成什么无所谓,记住定义就行 fx(x)=Pxy(x=X)II) 方差的单位III) 如果第一支股票上涨,同时第二支股票也上张的概率 =0.07IV) 不独立, 因为P(X,Y)≠P(X)P(Y)V) 正值,因为X上涨的概率比下降大,Y上涨下降的概率相同,没有出现反趋势英语选择题,求大神解答。_东光吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
英语选择题,求大神解答。收藏
1:He has not decided whether he will______the branch company set up in the small town. 1.hand in 2.put on 3.lead to 4.take over
2:The beach is the place ____ I most like to go in summer. 1.which 2.that 3.to which 4.to that
3: _____ it is the inviter who pays the bill. 1.In many instances 2.In much instance 3.For many instances 4.For much instance
4:What’s the purpose of_______this article? 1.being writing 2.to write 3.write 4.writing
5:The Greeks believed that individuals must be responsible______their own actions. 1.with 2.of 3.for 4.to
6:We wish that people everywhere ____ more concern for the environment around them. 1.show 2.showed 3.shall show 4.shown
7:The audience, most of ____ were students, enjoyed the performance very much. 1.whom 2.who 3.which 4.that
8:Linda and Cheryle come from families which are______rich nor poor. 1.both 2.either 3.neither 4.as
9:It was in the classroom ______we had class meeting yesterday. 1.which 2.where 3.that 4.why
10:They tried to think of a plan ____ they could fulfill their task ahead of time. 1.by that 2.by which 3.in that 4.in which
11:He asks ____ . 1.when will they leave 2.when they leave 3.when they will leave 4.they when will leave
12:He is writing to______his appreciation of the hospitality you showed to him. 1.extend 2.explore 3.express 4.exercise
13:Luckily I was wearing a seat belt. If I hadn’t been wearing one, I ____ seriously. 1.would be injured 2.will have been injured 3.will be injured 4.would have been injured
14:Not until I began to work______how much time I had wasted. 1.have I realized 2.I have realized 3.did I realize 4.I realized
15:If they were here tomorrow, the problem _____. 1.would be solved 2.would have been solved 3.will be solved 4.will have been solved
16:There was little ____ could be done for the injured man. 1.which 2.what 3.as 4.that
17:I can never forget the day ____ I got the first prize in the competition. 1.that 2.where 3.which 4.when
18:The reason ___ he rejected our plan is that he had no faith in it. 1.which 2.what 3.why 4.that
19:Things turned ____ to be exactly as the professor had foreseen 1.up 2.off 3.down 4.out
20:The book is______more difficult than the one I recommended to you. 1.rather 2.much 3.very 4.so
1:The question______yesterday is of great importance. 1.discussing 2.discussed 3.being discussed 4.to be discussed
2:The audience, most of ____ were students, enjoyed the performance very much. 1.whom 2.who 3.which 4.that
3:I would rather that Mr. Mike ____ the speech at the conference instead of the dean that day. 1.make 2.made 3.has made 4.had made
4:The child ____ parents died in the air crash is living with his aunt now. 1.who 2.whose 3.whom 4.which
5:Her doctor insists that she ______ any longer. 1.does not smoke 2.will not smoke 3.should not smoke 4.has not smoked
6:It is desired that this rule ____ by everyone working here. 1.be obeyed 2.is obeyed 3.shall be obeyed 4.obeyed
7:Not until I began to work______how much time I had wasted. 1.have I realized 2.I have realized 3.did I realize 4.I realized
8:Miss Evans says she wants to______the work. 1.give up 2.give away 3.give in 4.give off
9:In the armchair______,reading a novel. 1.his mother sat 2.did his mother sit 3.does his mother sit 4.sat his mother
10:Here is a notice______people not to litter the beach. 1.warned 2.warn 3.warning 4.having warned
11:What’s the purpose of_______this article? 1.being writing 2.to write 3.write 4.writing
12:If you want to be an actor you have to really _____ yourself to it. <mit 2.conform 3.admit 4.adapt
13:He asks ____ . 1.when will they leave 2.when they leave 3.when they will leave 4.they when will leave
14:______all these problems, this one is the biggest. 1.At 2.In 3.Of 4.On
15:I used to ____ poems when I was his age. 1.write 2.wrote 3.writing 4.written
16:He talked cheerfully about the film and the actress ___ interested him. 1.who 2.which 3.that 4.what
17:There are two reasons ____ I do not want to go out tonight. 1.why 2.because 3.so 4.that
18:Why does Tom want to leave the______job? 1.present 2.private 3.public 4.powerful
19:He has not decided whether he will______the branch company set up in the small town. 1.hand in 2.put on 3.lead to 4.take over
20:I spent all my spare time surfing the Internet. I am absolutely keen ___ it. 1.on 2.at 3.in 4.to
I just look busy, I wish you could get a percentage.
takeover 接管2.
to which3.
Inmany instances 固定短语 4.
短语be responsibe
对,,,负责6.
Whom这是一个定语从句,先行词是the audience,是人,需要使用who/whom/that,the audience在从句中做宾语,用whom比较好(从句原本应为most of the audience were students)8.
填that 这是强调句,不管强调的是事情、地点还是人物,引导词都要用that,不能用which, where 或who.10.
by which中的which 指的就是a plan (先行词) by which (关系代词)11.
选when they will leave,从句不倒装。所以选3,而且是一般将来时,他们将什么时候离开。12.
express。意为“表示”。句意:你对他显示出的热情,他写们来表示感谢13.
would have got injured14.
did I realize
would be solved,这是一个虚拟语气~16.
that这是一个定语从句。little是先行词。习惯上,当先行词是little,all,something,anything,nothing,the only 等时,其后定语从句的引导词用that不用which.17.
turn out结果是结果情况正如教授所预见的一样20.
more difficult 更难,是difficult的比较级, much修饰比较级表是...的多
你还是弄四张纸条,抓阄吧
看不懂的路过
登录百度帐号
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语题目求大神,谢谢了_百度知道
英语题目求大神,谢谢了
提问者采纳
give topeople in needcheckas for...used to doleave a lot of beautiful memoriesaccording totidy up thingsto be honestat first/at the beginningsplit updecide to do sthgrow uplook for a jobnever..again希望对你有帮助 如果满意请采纳:)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
1 give away
2 people in need3 check
in one&#39;s
opinion5 used to do
leave a lot of beautiful memories7 according to
out things9 to be honest
at first/at the be
decide to do sth13 grow up
look for a job15 no
longer旦害测轿爻计诧袭超陋 确保正确。这张讲义我也做了老师讲过了
1.give for
2.have sb need
3.cheak out
4.depand on sth
5.used to do sth
6.save lot of memory of sweat
7.according to
8.clean up sth
10.first of all
11.divide into 12.decided to do sth 13.grow up 14. find a job 15.not anymore
词组的话手机下个有道词典或者金山词霸就行了,采纳吧,打字不容易,谢谢
找谷歌翻译吧,有道词典也行,注意变通
你下个金 山词霸吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有两道不太明白的英语题,求大神讲解_百度知道
有两道不太明白的英语题,求大神讲解
为什么不行呢. A?2.A wht need to wait D.needn&#39.mustn&#39,frot come last night.Every summer.couldn&#39;re called ,did she,____they&#39.what 答案是A?No,the beautiful town welcomes top buskers.didn&#39,为什么C不可以呢;t have waited答案是D.Mrs Smith didn&#39;t have waited C;t have waited
B.A.which D1.that C,or street performers,we ——for her,我想选C.as B
我有更好的答案
done的意思是“本不需做而做了某事”,而which在这种情况只能做定语从句,or street performers整个句子,是一个固定搭配 as引导状语状语从句,修饰top buskersneedn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps的后果全集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信