美国的my eating habitss的英语作文

您当前所在位置:
2013初中英语作文:健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits
精品学习网作文频道为同学们搜集整理了2013初中英语作文:健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits&,供大家参考,希望对大家有所帮助!
&Healthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should build
healthy eating habits. We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday.They
supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us. We also should eat less meat
everday.And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night.
Besides, we should focus on abalanced diet, which assures us the necessary
nutritions. Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay
far from them. It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in
the morning. It is very bad for our health. Breakfast is the most important meal
for people.
健康的饮食习惯对我们的健康很重要。我们应该建立健康的饮食习惯。我们应该每天吃新鲜的蔬菜和水果,它们能给我们提供丰富的必要维生素。我们每天还应该少吃肉,最好每天早晚喝一杯水。此外,我们应该注意饮食平衡,这能保证我们必要的营养。垃圾食品是我们健康的致命杀手,所以我们应该远离它们。据说大部分的学生早上几乎什么都不吃,这对我们的健康是有害的。早餐是人们最重要的一餐。 &
欣赏完这篇2013初中英语作文:健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits&,大家是不是觉得写得荷很好呢?如果你觉得自己也跟他写的一样好,那么,就来投稿吧。您当前所在位置:
健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits
【编者按】精品学习网作文频道为大家收集整理了&健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits&供大家参考,希望对大家的写作有所帮助!
Healthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should&build healthy eating habits. We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday.They supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us. We also should eat less meat everday.And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night. Besides, we&should focus on&abalanced diet, which assures us the necessary nutritions. Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay far from them. It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in the morning. It is very bad for our health. Breakfast is the most important meal for people.
上述内容就是由我们精品学习网为大家提供的&健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits&供大家参考,希望对大家产生一定的帮助,如有更多问题请咨询精品学习网英语作文专栏。您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
The Blood Type Diet
The Promise
Could eating a diet based on your blood type -- O, A, B, or AB -- help you trim downand get healthier? That's the idea behind the Blood Type Diet, created by naturopath
揭穿营养的7个秘密:用微波炉加热食品安全吗,上班族们应该注意啦~
火龙果作为一种低热量、高纤维的水果,其食疗作用就不言而喻了,经常食用火龙果,能降血压、降血脂、润肺、解毒、养颜、明目,对便秘和糖尿病有辅助治疗的作用,低热量、高纤维的火龙果也是那些想减肥养颜的人们最理想的食品,可
Potatoes underwent low popularity for many years, suffering from an unfavorable reputation as food source rich in carbohydrates. More recently, scientific studies have revealed that potatoes should no
Bright, flavorful, lemons are the most popular citrus fruit in the world. From Indian Ayurveda, to Italian cuisine (where lemons are practically a culture themselves), lemons are used all a
It's Halloween season, which means plenty of pumpkin carving. But before discarding the pulp and the seeds you may want to consider keeping the latter. As you're about to discover, pumpkin seeds have
Fiber is a top priority to health that often gets overlooked. If you want to increase your energy, clear up your skin, and achieve your ideal weight, this article is for you.A lack of fiber is much to
There's no question about it: eating healthy 100% of the time can seem like a near impossible goal&especially if you're not used to eating that way on a regular basis.But along with consistent e
Who doesn't love crunchy, juicy, refreshing cucumbers? I don't know if this low cal, vitamin-packed, skin-firming food is a fruit or a vegetable and to be honest, I don't much care. What I do know is
We spend a lot of money on cleansers, moisturizers, and toners trying to get clear healthy skin, but the real secret to healthy skin lies in what you eat. Add these 7 foods to your diet to nourish you
The bread section is the most popular section at the grocery store and certainly the most confusing one. The most important aspect to look for in the bread is the ingredients. Make sure to choose brea
Cucumbers are number four most cultivated vegetable in the world and known to be one of the best foods for your overall health, often referred to as a super food. Pick a handful of firm, dark green c
You exercise. You get enough sleep. You eat healthy.So why aren't you losing any weight?The blame may be due, at least in part, to your diet. Especially if you are being unfairly duped by these five n
Those looking for a dairy-free milk substitute have probably stumbled across almond milk and wondered, “Is almond milk good for you?” Whether you're a vegan, sensitive to milk or just don't like the
There are many factors that can affect nutrient requirements for both men and women.
Every person is different, and factors such as body size, muscle mass, physical activity level and illnesses that
I was first introduced to the concept of lemon water when I started doing yoga. An avid drinker (of water!), it was refreshing to learn a new spin on an old favorite. When I started having a glass of
Becoming a vegetarian is as simple as eliminating animal meat from your diet. Becoming and staying a vegetarian, like many habit changes, can be more challenging. When undergoing a big change that wil
The other day we showed you what you coffee prederences say about you, now it's time for the tea drinkers to learn a little more about their beverage of choice. From the history of tea to the most pop
Living in this beautiful world is an honour.We are blessed with many beautiful and attractive weathers in all parts of world.Some part of world are cold throughout the year but some parts of the world
Superfoods & we've all heard of these, and sometimes they seem to be unrecognizable, weird-tasting things you try to shove down your throat because somebody on Twitter was raving about their gre
Although magazine covers and &miracle& cosmetics packages all proclaim the anti-aging secrets they contain, as long as we wake up each morning, getting older is an unstoppable fact.Perhaps a better an
Have you ever heard people criticizing your choices in having caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee? Though over-indulging in anything will have negative consequences, having an extra cup of black te
When I speak to clients, I frequently hear the words: &I thought that was good for you!& There are many foods that seem to be &healthy& but may actually be helping you gain weight. Here is a list of a
Sticking to a diet can be difficult. A reduction in calories, changes to eating habits, and missing out on treats can all make it tough to maintain. Cravings for something to eat between meals can of
Many people try to excuse away their poor eating habits by saying that in the mornings, they haven't the time or inclination to eat healthy, and it's just “easier” to shove an instant pastry in thei
We turn the first meal of the day on its head with foods you might never have thought would be good before noon.
PizzaTop Chef's Mike Isabella loves eating a leftover slice cold out of the fridge for
Eating well doesn't have to break the bank: here are 20 dinners for two that are inexpensive, but delicious.1. Mujadarah Hearty and unbelievably tasty, this dish costs just a few cents per serving. Sa
Can fruit seeds have important nutrients? Yes, they do have vitamins and minerals as required by our body. Did you know that pumpkin seeds have so many benefits that they can enhance immunity and prov
You need to take proper care of your eyes to maintain good eyesight. There are few fundamental rules that have to be done for good eye care.As you know very well that exposure to sun is very bad for t
Eating what's in season has plenty of perks. Meat, veggies and fruit in season save you money since they're more readily available, and food that's grown in the ground and nurtured by current climate
Do you routinely throw $5 bills away just for kicks? Probably not. And very few of us light candles with dollar bills, no matter how much we may have loved Scrooge McDuck.But that's basically what you
What better way to start off the day than by surprising someone with breakfast in bed? Skip the usual morning ritual of a boring bowl of cereal and replace it with golden brown French toast, crispy ha
Sucking down juice and only juice for 5 days straight is so 2010. Think that's the only way to detox? Tsk, tsk! You can still flush out your system without starving yourself. Try incorporating these n
The nutritionist behind the blog Choosing Raw shares a few of her raw food staples.BreakfastMix chia seeds (an excellent source of calcium) with sliced banana, almond milk, and nuts. As the chia seeds
Want to keep your complexion smooth and youthful? Take a look at your plate. What you leave off of your plate is sometimes just as important as the food you're putting on your plate when it comes to n
One question I'm frequently asked is &What's the secret to a healthy diet?& The answer isn't all that mysterious. You just have to keep some basic guidelines in mind, beginning with:1. Use smaller
Are you suffering from information overload regarding what supplements you need? Dr. Oz clears up the confusion.Every day Dr. Oz dispenses a wealth of innovative tips so you can live your healthiest l
From seasonings to salads and even beauty treatments, peel has a thousand uses around the home. Unless, that is, you eat it first ...When it comes to eating bunny food, Peter Rabbit has nothing on me.
I bet that more than once, you've wished you had more energy: going about your day-to-day life feeling like a drone without being able to get anything done. Somehow, what you have in your head (if any
For ages, diners have been told that drinking red wine while eating seafood can produce an unpleasant fishy aftertaste. The rule of thumb has been red wine with meat, white wine with fish. But the rul
Healthy, shiny hair is an attainable goal for many people. Some go the route of purchasing cosmetics to try to brighten dull locks, this isn't necessary. What you eat can bring luster and strength ba
Since time immemorial, humans have used spices to better their food&and their bodies. Our ancestors knew which spices would settle an upset stomach, relieve inflammation, and more. Now a spate o
英语短文阅读排行
英语短文赞排行榜
我们也在这里:英语作文 My family eating habits
英语作文 My family eating habits
There are three people in my family.They are my parents and I.In the moring,my mother and I like having eggs and hot milk.But my father prefers a cup of coffee.At lunch,my parents both support to have more vegetables,because vegetable is good for our health.However, I like eating meat more.In the afternoon,my mother often drinks a glass of tea or has some desserts.And for supper,my mother usually has some porridge or soop, while my father and I eat rice or noodles,Sometimes, my father drinks some wine.
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信