补充:关于如何学习英语也可以。。。200字!!!
补充:关于英语老师也可以,同样200
How to study English well?
The English is very important for us. I have been study English for
eight years and really love it. I think the best way to learn
new words is by reading English magazines. Watching English movies
is not a bad way to learn English.Joining the English club at school
can improve our English.
English is not difficult,I wish everyone earnest study English,so ,I think everyone's English can all well.
First,everyone should know,English is Important . learn English,we can talk with world.Because English is very Extensive.You can tell Foreigners chinese Culture.That's too fun!So,everyone all know English is very interesting just should study hard.
And then,learn English should have good methods.Examination is not your purpose,purpose is talk with world.You will study English must can shame.Can you speak English loudly in bus?No,I think you can't.It's too shame!But speak English must shame.Don't control how others say you,you can speak English to everyone is pretty good!
This is my speech all,it's small.But really tell everyone how to study English!Can you tell me your thought?Thanks a lot!
There are three points of experience in my English study. The first point of experience is that I make myself love English learning and it becomes a interest for me to learn English. If you love English you will take much time to learn it and the learning process is happy not terrible. The second is that I persist in studying English everyday. I listen to English text everyday and when I find some new words I will look up the dictionary to find out their meanings and then record them in my notebook. The last experience is I often watch the English programs and movies and listen to the English radio program to improve my listening and speaking skill.
In the future I hope my oral English will make a progress. So I decide to go to the English corner every week to practice my oral English and recite one classical English text every day. I think if I insist on doing this my oral English will be improved.
我学习英语的经验有三点。第一点经验就是我让自己喜欢上学习英语,学习英语成为了我的兴趣。如果你热爱英语,你就会花很多时间学习英语,而且学习的过程是快乐的而不是痛苦的。第二点经验是我每天坚持学习英语。我每天听英语课文,当我发现不认识的单词时我就会查找字典把它们的意思弄明白然后把它们记录到笔记本上。最后一点经验是为了提高我的听力和口语水平我经常看英语节目和英语电影、听英语广播。
我希望将来我的口语水平会有进步。所以我决定每周到英语角练习英语口语,每天背诵一篇经典英语短文。我觉着如果我坚持这样做的话,我的英语口语就会提高。
其他回答 (3)
我最喜欢的颜色(My favourite colour)
There're many different kinds of colour in the world, such as white, blue, orange, red, and so on. But my favourite colour is green. I think green is the most beautiful colour. Do you know why? Because green is the colour of life. Do you think so? As you know, most alive plants are green, like grass and trees. Green is good for our eyes, too. When your eyes are very tired, you will watch the green trees or green grass, they can help you to relax your eyes. And I think green is the nature colour, I love nature things. Ohm, to tell you the truth, I don't know why I am like green, only like it. Maybe it's the colour of the life or…… Can you tell me what your favourite colour is
英语 English  亦可称为[美语],例如香港、新加坡等地。英联邦全部,美国等国家和地区的国语或官方语言。公元3世纪起有文献,文字采用拉丁字母。为联合国正式语言和工作语言之一。
English English may also be called [Americanism], for example places such as Hong Kong, Singapore. The British Commonwealth of Nations is complete, national and local and so on US national language or official language. Had the literature in the 3rd century, the writing uses the Latin alphabet. For the United Nations official language and working languages one.
search it find more composition.
cuase exam not need over 150 words so not body like type long writing lol .
等待您来回答
外语领域专家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&梦想(韩)
梦想英文作文_梦想进化5200_求关于追求梦想的电影叫我第一名 当幸福来敲门 录取通知 听见天堂 17岁的单车
梦想英文作文_梦想进化5200_求关于追求梦想的电影
主演:&&&&&&&&
地区:日韩
语言:中文
类型:日韩剧
人气:加载中
连载:完结
关健字:&&
播放地址1: 百度影音  (说明:)
您可能还喜欢
大家正在看...
梦想英文作文_梦想进化5200_求关于追求梦想的电影求英语作文一篇,跪求跪求,在线等_百度知道
求英语作文一篇,跪求跪求,在线等
文体要记叙文。。内容不限制。。4级水平。。跪求。。
提问者采纳
Yang Ling is my fellow classmate and friend. Recently she had a terrible condition and has been hospitalized for over a month. She was depressed, sad and downhearted. She told us so many things are working against her, and she didn’t know how to change and redirect herself. The day before she was released from hospital, we, some of her friends decided to give a surprise to cheer her up the next day. That night, she came back, shoulders bent and head fallen. She was so deep in her bad mood that she didn’t realize that her dorm is the only one in the building that is dark. She turned the key in the lock and opened the door when the room was suddenly lit like a bright day. Her eyes sparkled with delight and surprise. She saw all her classmates crowded in this tiny room. Everyone was holding something in his hand, flowers, fruits, cards, cheering, “Welcome back!” She was so moved that she burst into tears. And smile returned to her pretty face. She said “Thank you all.” heartedly. Ever since that day, happiness and delight have stayed with her. Life is so wonderful
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
初中英语作文范文1. How to make friendsIt’s hard to make friends if you stay alone all the time. It’s easier to make friends when you have similar interests.Don’r be afraid to show people what you are really good at. Talk about the things you like and do best.Look at people in the eyes when you talk to them.Be a good listner. Let people talk about themselves before talking about yourself.Be a good listner. Let people talk about themselves before talking about yourself.Be friendly to a lot of people. Try to help your friends when they are in trouble because a friend in need is a friend indeed. That way you’ll have a bigger group to choose from and have more chances to make friends.初中英语作文范文2.My view on televisionTelevision has come into our life for many years.范文2.My view on televisionTelevision has come into our life for many years.We can’t live happily without television. Jt can give us the latest information and news. It can open up our eyes and enlarge our knowledge. We can get happiness from the plays on television. We’ll be boring all day if there is no television. Television programs are attractive. After a whole day’s hard worlk we can sit before the television and drink a cup of tea. How wonderful it is!We can’t live happily without television. Jt can give us the latest information and news. It can open up our eyes and enlarge our knowledge. We can get happiness from the plays on television. We’ll be boring all day if there is no television. Television programs are attractive. After a whole day’s hard worlk we can sit before the television and drink a cup of tea. How wonderful it is!Television is also bad for people’s health. It’s bad for you to watch TV too long, especially bad for your eyes.It is true that watching TV can influence our behavior. However, it depends on what we do.初中英语作文范文3.My view on school uniformAt our school , we have to wear uniforms every day. The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly. We think young people should look smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes. Our teachers believe that if we did that. We would concentrate more on our clothes than our studies. We disagree. We should feel more comfortable and thate is good forAt our school , we have to wear uniforms every day. The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly. We think young people should look smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes. Our teachers believe that if we did that. We would concentrate more on our clothes than our studies. We disagree. We should feel more comfortable and thate is good forstudying. If we can’t do that, we should be allowed to design our own uniforms. We also think everyone should be different from others. That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy.ing. If we can’t do that, we should be allowed to design our own uniforms. We also think everyone should be different from others. That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy.1/2
12下一页尾页专治男女记不住单词的秘密
5天5夜突破英语听说,100%保证!!——点击进入
In the past five years, there have been changes in people’s diet. Grain, as the main food of most Chinese, is now playing a less important role in people’s diet, while the proportion of some high-energy food, such as milk, meat has increased.
What caused these changes? I think there are two reasons. First, people now have more money. The price of meat and milk is much higher than that of grain. In the old days, people couldn’t afford them. Now they have enough money to but meat and milk. Second, people of nowadays pay more attention to the structure of their diet. They are seeking the most reasonable diet structure which will do good to their health.
In short, there have been changes in people’s diet in the past five years and there will be changes in the future, too.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,关于EQ和IQ的。两百字左右。_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,关于EQ和IQ的。两百字左右。
Which one is more important between EQ and IQ ?
At represent , it seems to focus on one debate which one is more
important between EQ and IQ.
For me, I'd like to talk about it with the word that every coin has two sides. You know, when it comes to study, more or less, we just know that IQ is very important , if someone has high IQ, it is easy for him to study well and get relative praises. Out of question, high score is necessary. On the other hand, if a student just lose himself in study, without knowing other thing else. It seems to a failure for education, at the same time, we should emphasize the EQ .
Let's be an excellent student with high EQ and IQ.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
IQ IQ IQ IQ EQ EQ What? IQ is the intelligence quotient. Intelligence is usually called wisdom, also called smart. Objective things for people to understand and apply knowledge to solve practical problems. Include multiple aspects of intelligence, such as observation, memory, imagination, analytical ability, thinking skills, adaptability and so on. The level of intelligence is usually expressed in intelligence quotient, is used to indicate the level of intellectual development. IQ is more a reflection of individual's biological characteristics, and emotional intelligence is more a reflection of the sociological characteristics of the individual. Are
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求关于介绍北京的英语作文
求关于介绍北京的英语作文
跪求 关于北京 的作文 可以写关于以下内容的, What's the best time of year to visit?
what's the weather like then?
what should tourists see and do there ? what speacial food can you eat?
what'the shopping like?
what things should people buy?
what else can visitors do there? 也可以随意发挥
介绍北京的,英语高手,靠你们啦!!!
As the captain of China,Beijing has been the most popular city of china。So more and more people want to visit Beijing. I think the best time to visit Beijing is spring ,for the weather of that time is very fine ,neither too hot nor too cold . The warm wind will make you fell happy.Many people visit Beijing for it's beautiful sence and cultural inheritance . If you want to have a enjoyable journey ,I suggest you to pay a visit to the Great Wall,the Summer Palace ,the Olympic Park and many other place.When you feel tired after one day's
journey ,you can taste the &Zha Jiang Mian&,a kind of traditional food in Beijing. There are many other things you can do in Beijing,as shopping in the big shopping mall,visit the different kinds park ,visit the&Si He Yuan&and so on. I hope you can have a happy time in Beijing.
其他回答 (1)
A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?
Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.
To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.
All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.
Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.
Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.
Suppose we, as teachers do, all have three months' holiday in a year.
Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.
If we have only three days off in a year, then all the people in our country will be working day after day. No one can squeeze time to visit those tourist resorts leisurely. It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industry thus cannot develop
rapidly and healthily. 有什么问题 请随时提问 有问
必答 这篇作文希望对你 有帮助 没有的话
我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看 一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了
到考试 时候 就没那么理想了 所以建议
不要和自己水平差太多的
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信