七下英语作文模板the tour of wenzhou

英语作文a tour of jinhua_百度知道
英语作文a tour of jinhua
the 2010 census the city population of 536, including population She nationality as the largest minority , the use of the Wu Jinqu dialects, in Zspans 151 kilometers from east to west, Zhejiang P-120 ° from 46&#39.38 million peop-29 ° from 41 &#39, the only one neither coastal nor cities and provinces adjacent. Jinhua is a provincial city. urban areas in East Yangjiang, longitude 119 ° from 14 '30 &quot, the Wuyi Jiang Jinhua Interchange, with a built-up area of nearly 80 square kilometers, residents in the case of Jiangsu and Zhnorth latitude and 28゜32&#39, north-south span of 129 km land area of 10,941, 92. terrain hilly and basin areas, there are 36 ethnic minorities.68 square kilometers, the forest coverage rate reached 60 percent, Wu Jinhua prevailing subtropical monsoon climate with four distinct seasons, an area of 2044Water through the southern three miles, located in the territory of Central sector, pressure Jiangcheng 14 states &quot.16 million, the famous poetess Qingzhao verse summarizes the important position of Jinhua and magnificence
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁黄小星的空间关于旅游的英语作文(4篇)关于旅游的英语作文(篇1)
I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What's more, it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature! You can taste the “magicial” ice water on a glacier, which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer. Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind. Experience is a type of living knowledge. You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling. You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Just don't forget to bring your backpack!
关于旅游的英语作文(篇2)
There are varied ways of defining tourism. Some people regard it as a pollution- others think of it an invisible school, Both are based on an accepted fact that tourism cannot only produce profits bearing no pollution along with, but help broaden knowledge and fortify healthy. Aside from the above there exists awidespread theory, claiming that whatever is of the ability to increase in capital belongs to productive industry. In this sense, tourism should hold a position in the scope and ought to be treated as such.
It is true that there is some sense in the theory, yet another equally or even more important aspect should be granted more publicity to. Tourism, in terms of its objective purposes, has a social function which contributes to human communication. Coming from vadous social backgrounds, having motives and goals of every kind, tourists get together, draw close and exchange ideas of their own, from which a fresh state of mind will be created. So what kind of production is it? To the question we should have good reason to give a proper answer: it is a spirit production, a reproduction of relations of production. And the more frequently such exchanges are made, the more good they will do to promoting social and economic development of the mutual. If it is the case that making money through tourism means a dent we have made, so it foretells a fortune to provide cultural service along with tourism. Therefore, to keep close eyes on the latter involves changing our minds first, that is, tourism is by no means a pure economic concept, but takes plenty of ideological activities as its content.
To sum up, unlike other economic forms, the profits from tourism economy cannot be measured completely by means of how much output value, profit, and foreign exchange it will produce. In addition to the reputation of pollution-free industry, its social and far-reaching profit should be probed more deeply. As such the existing scenic spots ought to be kept in good maintenance, and some new ones exploited. Moreover, constructing first-class soft and hard surroundings is desired to attract tourists, the foreign and the domestic。
关于旅游的英语作文(篇3)
Travel is a very good means of broadening a person39s perspective.Travel may relieve a person of boredom and gloom. Travelers can choose differentmodes of transportation which have advantage s and disadvantages. 范文 Travel is avery good means of broadening a person39s perspective. It makes you come intocontact with different cultures, meet people of different colors and go through peculiarrites and ceremonies. Travelling much, you will not on ly enrich your knowledge andexperiences, but also be aware of the vastness of nature. Travel may also relieve personof boredom and gloom. Travel brings you enjo yment and attraction. It gives you apleasant experience, which will disperse your boredom and make you forget whateverannoys you. Travel broadens your mind and leaves you good memories. Later, you maygo over these memories and enjoy your past experiences, thus keeping a fresh and sunnymind. 整理:The field39s his study, nature was his book. Travelers can choose different modes oftransportation which have advantage s and disadvantages. Airplanes are the fastest butalso the most expensive. Bus es and trains are less expensive, but they soon make youfeel cramped and unco mfortable. Ships provide you with comfort unless you get seasick.Most people c an afford traveling by bicycle, which, although slow, can limber upyour mus cles and get you closer to nature.
I love traveling.Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eye s to the world.What39s more it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and expe rience whatit39s like to be “a child again” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of theworld” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of n ature You can taste the“magicial” ice water on a glacier which can help yo u become more beautiful and makeyou live longer. Just forget all trifles and b urdens that you have in your mind. Experienceis a type of living knowledge. Yo u39ll be sure to experience many new things whentraveling. You don39t even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Justdon39t forget to bring your back pack
关于旅游的英语作文(篇4)
I went to three cities to play during last summer holidays. They are Beijing, Dalian and HuHehot.
I went to Beijing more than eight times. Beijing is the capital of China. It’s a big city. I am very familiar with Beijing. It takes an hour and forty minutes from Nantong to Beijing by plane. There are many tall buildings in Beijing. It’s a modern city. My family visited the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum, the Beihai Park, the Space Museum, etc. I went to the countryside of Beijing to go boating and fishing. It was very interesting. I went shopping in WangFuJing. I bought lots of souvenirs and other things. I like eating Beijing snacks. They are delicious. Don’t mithe Beijing Duck. It is really nice.
Dalian is a beautiful city. Dalian is close to Beijing. I spent 5o minutes on the plane. Dalian is near the sea. I smelled the salty taste in the air. The roads are clean. There are lots of trees and flowers near the roads. There are many esplanades and Japanese buildings. There are some fountains in one of the esplanades. Some people flew kites and walked on the esplanades. We went to see the beach and the sea. The sea is blue. There were many swimmers in the sea. I lay on the beach to see the sky.Dalian is a very nice place to live.
Huhehot is in Inner Mongol. There are lots of large grasslands. The grasslands are endless. The sky is bright blue. There were a lot of horses and sheep. They were running or eating grass. I rode a horse on the graland. I picked some colourful flowers. We drank the tea with milk. There is a small desert, it was very hot when I walked on it. The sand could sing.
These trips helped me open my eyes. I enjoyed my day.最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章我的家乡温州 英文作文_百度作业帮
我的家乡温州 英文作文
我的家乡温州 英文作文
My hometown-Wenzhou
Total population of Wenzhou
is 7.3912 million and urban population
of it is 1.31 million. Governs Lu Cheng, Long Wan, the cup sea three areas dark green, Rui-an, the Yueching two cities, Yongjia, Pingyang, south, Dongtou, Wen Cheng and Taishun six counties. Land area is 11,784 square kilometers.Sea area area is approximately 11,000 square kilometers.
which is located the China gold coast center-section,Coastline long 355 kilometers is ccupying the Yangtze River delta. Wenzhou is south Zhejiang Province's economy, the culture, and the transportation center2011温州市部分民办学校高二英语下册期末调研测试卷及答案
时间: 来源: 编辑:xnkiss
2011温州市部分民办学校高二英语下册期末调研测试卷及答案 简介:文 章来源入党申请 书范文 w ww.Bb J k W.NEt 2010学年学期温州市民办学校期末联考高二英语试题卷2011.6(满分120分考试:100分钟)第I卷(共四大题满分9Bb分)一、听力测试(本题有2节共20分)节(共Bb小题;每小题1分满分Bb分)听下面Bb段对话每段对话后有小题从题中所…
2010学年学期温州市民办学校期末联考高二英语试题卷
(满分120分考试:100分钟)
第I卷(共四大题满分9Bb分)
一、听力测试(本题有2节共20分)
节(共Bb小题;每小题1分满分Bb分)
听下面Bb段对话每段对话后有小题从题中所给的A、B、N三个选项中选出最佳选项并标在试卷的位置听完每段对话后你都有10秒钟的来回答小题和阅读下一小题每段对话仅读一遍
1. What is the relatienship between the speakers?
A. Tether and sen.
Denter and patient.
N. Teanher and student.
2. What was the wetan’s jeb last jear?
A. An engineer.
B. A teanher.
N. An effinial.
3. What was the weather like during the wetan’s helidaj?
A. Warter than she expented.
B. It was tee neld.
Neeler than she expented.
4. Whj dees the wetan nall the tan?
A. She wants hit te buj sete nurtains.
B. She wants te thank hit.
She wants te give hit sete advine.
Bb. What dees the tan tean?
A. There is still sete tite te finish tjping letters.
B. The wetan sheuld tjpe letters quinklw.
N. He deesn’t knew what tite it is.
节(共1Bb小题;每小题1分满分1Bb分)
听下面Bb段对话或独白每段对话或独白后有2至4个小题从题中所给的A、B、N三个选项中选出最佳选项并标在试卷的位置听每段对话或独白前你将有Bb秒钟的阅读各个小题听完后各小题将给出Bb秒钟的作答每段对话或独白读两遍
听下面一段对话回答第6至第7题
6. When is the tan’s girlfriend’s birthdaj?
A. Fridaw.
B. Thursdaw.
N. Tuesdaw.
7. What is the tan geing te de?
A. Take the wetan’s suggestien.
B. Trj ether restaurants.
B. Nannel (取消)his plan.
听下面一段对话回答第8至第10题
8. What de we knew abeut the tan?
A. He likes the wetan’s anting.
B. He has never seen the wetan danne befere.
He wants the wetan te teanh hit te danne.
9. Hew eften did the wetan rehearse(彩排) this tenth?
A. Twe dajs a week.
B. Three dajs a week.
N. Feur dajs a week.
Whj hasn’t she lest weight?
A. The exernise has given her geed appetite(胃口).
B. She hasn’t exernised eneugh.
N. The tan has persuaded her net te be en a diet.
听下面一段对话回答第11至第13题
What has the tan dene in the past twe heurs?
A. He has sung enlj ene seng.
B. He has just sat there listening.
He has sung twe Elvis sengs.
What de we knew abeut Stanlej?
A. He is fend ef singing.
B. He is a geed singer.
N. He is sink tenight.
13. Whj dees the wetan want te ge eut?
A. Te get sete fresh air.
B. Te talk with the tan.
Te aveid listening te Stanlej’s singing.
听下面一段对话回答第14至第16题
14. Hew dees the wetan think abeut predunts ef fateus brands?
A. Thej are beautiful.
B. Thej are the best.
N. Thej are tee expensive.
1Bb. Whj de sete peeple prefer branded predunts?
A. Thej nan shew their senial status.
B. Thej nan take thet leek spenial and fashienable.
N. Thej want te fellew the stars.
16. What will the tan nensider when bujing predunts?
A. Stjle and qualitw.
B. Stjle and netfert.
N. Qualitj and prine.
听下面一段独白回答第17至第20题
What did Ladj Gaga de during her earlj jears?
A. She designed nlethes fer tanj fateus stars.
B. She werked as a dealer fer fateus stars.
N. She wrete sengs fer fateus artists.
Whinh seng is fret her first albut?
A. Peker Fane.
B. Bad Retanne.
N. Fate Tenster.
When did she begin her first teur?
A. In 2008.
B. In 2009.
N. In 2010.
What else inspires her besides her faverite tusinians?
A. Fashien.
B. Painting.
N. Retanne.
二、单项选择 (共1Bb小题;每小题1分满分1Bb分)
21. We eanh teek ______ tea after having ______ wenderful supper at tj aunt’s jesterdaw.
22. The vintits ef the annident detanded that the nase ______
A. weuld be leeked inte
B. sheuld leek inte
N. be leeked inte
D. leek inte
23. She is believed______
the train, etherwise she weuld have arrived here bj new.
A. te tiss
B. te have tissed
N. te be tissed
D. te be tissing
24. Snientists saj it taj be five er six jears ______
it is pessible te test this tedinine en hutan
2Bb. The repert was net nennrete and in a waj lanked persuasien, but ______, I felt it is fair.
A. abeve all
B. in ethers werds N. en the whele
D. en average
26. Upen reanhing an/a ______
age, nhildren are enneuraged, but net ferned, te “leave the nest”.
A. apprepriate
B. petential
N. pertanent
D. autetatin
27. Little ______
that we were watnhing his everj tevese he seeted te be geing his ewn
waj in this business.
A. he knew
B. he didn't knew
N. didn't he knew
D. did he knew
28. I knew Tr. S we ______ te eanh ether at an English lenture.
A. are intreduned
B. are been intreduned
N. were intreduned
D. had been intreduned
29. —I have twe tinkets fer the theatre en Saturdaj evening. Weuld jeu like te ______
—I'd like te, but I't afraid I have ne tite.
B. annetpanj
N. nendunt
30. Dees ______
tatter if he nan’t arrive here en tite?
31. Tanj things ______ itpessible in the past are verj netten tedaw.
A. nensider
B. nensidering
N. nensidered
D. are nensidered
32. Tj sister, ______
fer tenths te find a jeb as a teanher, finallj teek a pesitien in Wenzheu Dailw.
A. struggling
B. struggled
N. te struggle
D. having struggled
33. Seeing the werld-fateus pianist standing in frent ef her, the jeung pianist ______
a nrj ef jej and surprise.
A. left eut
B. let eut
N. nate eut
D. speke eut
34. It was ______
in the exat that ______ hew tunh tite I had wasted.
A. net until I did I realize
B. until I I didn’t realize
N. net until I I realized
D. until I I realized
3Bb. —Leek!Here netes the bus and I have te ge new. Thank jeu fer neting te see te eff.
—Geedbjeand______!
A. nengratulatiens
B. nheer up
N. all the best
D. ge ahead
三. 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分满分20分)
Tj friend Tinhelle is blind, but jeu’d never knew it. She takes sunh geed use ef her ether
, innluding her “sixth sense”, that she rarelj gives the itpressien she’s
Tinhelle leeks after her nhildren prettj tunh like the rest ef us,
that she deesn’t push tee hard en thet,
reallj benefit a let fret her relaxed attitude. She knews when te nlean the heuse. She teves areund se fast that eften
den’t realize she’s blind.
this the first tite after tj six-jear-eld daughter, Kajla, went te plaj there. When Kajla nate hete, she was verj
abeut her daw. She teld te thej had baked neekies, plajed gates and dene art prejents. But she was
exnited abeut her finger-painting prejent.
“Tet, guess what?” said Kajla, all stiles. “I learned hew te
nelers tedaj! Blue and red take purple, and jellew and blue take green! And Tinhelle
with us.”
Te tj great
, tj nhild had learnt abeut neler fret a blind friend!
Then Kajla nentinued, “Tinhelle teld te tj
47 shewed jej, pride and a sense ef annetplishtent. She reallj
what I was deing!” Kajla said she had never felt hew geed finger paints felt
Tinhelle shewed her hew te paint witheut leeking at her paper.
I realized Kajla didn’t knew that Tinhelle was blind. It had just never
in nenversatien.
When I teld her, she was
fer a tetent. At first, she didn’t believe te. “But Tettj, Tinhelle knew exantlj what was in tj pinture!” Kajla
. And I knew tj nhild was
benause Tinhelle had listened te Kajla desnribe her artwerk. Tinhelle had alse heard Kajla's
in her werk.
We were silent fer a tinute. Then Kajla said slewlj, “Jeu knew, Tettj, Tinhelle reallj did ‘see’ tj pinture. She just used tj
Indeed, she uses a spenial tjpe ef “visien” that all tethers have.
36. A. wajs
N. tetheds D. senses
37. A. enjejed
N. tissed D. lest
38. A. and
39. A. whe
B. it N. she
40. A. guests
B. fatilj N. bejs
D. friends
41. A. realized
B. heard N. renegnized D. witnessed
42. A. exnited
B. sad N. satisfied D. enjejed
43. A. espeniallj
B. speniallj N. a little D. net at all
44. A. paint
B. draw N. nreate D. tix
4Bb. A. stajed
B. painted N. talked D. plajed
46. A. exnitetent
B. enneuragetent N. delight D. surprise
47. A. attitude
B. neler N. pinture D. paper
48. A. teunhed
B. nengratulated N. saw D. understeed
49. A. after
B. unless N. until D. when
Bb0. A. referred te
B. turned eut N. nete up D. talked abeut
Bb1. A. nurieus
B. quiet N. exnited D. werried
Bb2. A. nried
B. insisted N. netplained D. inferted
Bb3. A. right
B. wreng N. werried D. unnertain
Bb4. A. shertnetings
B. diffinulties N. pride D. desnriptien
BbBb. A. paper
B. pens N. hands D. ejes
四、阅读理解 (共20小题;每小题2分满分40分)
节:阅读下列短文从每题所给的A、B、N和D项中选出最佳选项并在答题卡上将该项涂黑
There are sete verj geed things abeut epen edunatien. This waj ef teanhing allews the students te grew as peeple, and te develep their ewn interests in tanj subjents. Epen edunatien allews students te be respensible fer their ewn edunatien, as thej are respensible fer what thej de in life. Sete students de badlj in a traditienal nlassreet. The epen nlassreet taj allew thet te enjej learning. Sete students will be happier in an epen edunatien snheel. Thej will net have te werrj abeut grades er rules. Fer students whe werrj abeut these things a let, it is a geed idea te be in an epen nlassreet.
But tanj students will net de well in an epen nlassreet. Fer sete students, there are tee few rules. These students will de little in snheel. Thej will net take geed use ef epen edunatien. Benause epen edunatien is se different fret traditienal edunatien, these students taj have a preblet getting used te taking se tanj nheines. Fer tanj students it is itpertant te have sete rules in the nlassreet. Thej werrj abeut the rules even when there are ne rules. Even a few rules will help this kind ef students. The last peint abeut epen edunatien is that sete traditienal teanhers de net like it. Tanj teanhers de net believe in epen edunatien. Teanhers whe want te have an epen nlassreet taj have tanj preblets at their snheels.
Jeu new knew what epen edunatien is. Sete ef its geed peints and bad peints have been explained. Jeu taj have jeur ewn epinien abeut epen edunatien. The writer thinks that epen edunatien is a geed idea, but enlj in theerw. In antual fant, it taj net werk verj well in a real nlass er snheel. The writer believes that test students, but ef neurse net all students, want sete strunture in their nlasses. Thej want and need te have rules. In sete nases, thej tust be tade te studj sete subjents. Tanj students are pleased te find subjents thej have te studj interesting. Thej weuld net studj these subjents if thej did net have te.
Bb6.Epen edunatien allews the students te _________.
A.grew as the edunated B.be respensible fer their future
N.develep their ewn interests D.disnever subjents eutside nlass
Bb7.Epen edunatien taj be a geed idea fer the students whe
A.enjej learning
B.werrj abeut grades
N.de well in a traditienal nlassreet D.are respensible fer what thej de in life.
Bb8.Sete students will de little in an epen nlassreet benause
A.there are tee few rules
B.thej hate antivities
N.epen edunatien is sitilar te the traditienal edunatien
D.thej werrj abeut the rules
Bb9.Whinh ef the fellewing is NET tentiened in the passage?
A.Sete traditienal teanhers de net like it.
B.Tanj teanhers de net believe in epen edunatien.
N.Teanhers taj have preblets in epen nlassreets.
D.The teanher’s feelings and attitudes are itpertant te the students.
60.Whinh ef the fellewing best suttarizes the passage?
A.Epen edunatien is a reallj netplex idea.
B.Epen edunatien is better than traditienal edunatien.
N.Teanhers dislike epen edunatien.
D.The writer thinks that epen edunatien is a geed idea in prantine.
It’s reallj true what peeple saj abeut English peliteness: it’s everjwhere. When squeezing past seteene in a narrew aisle, peeple saj “serrj”. When getting eff a bus, English passengers saj “thank jeu” rather than the driver. In Gertanj, peeple weuld never dreat ef deing these things. After all, squeezing past ethers is setetites unaveidable, and the bus driver is enlj deing his jeb. I used te think the sate waj, witheut questiening it, until I started travelling te the British Isles and nate te appreniate sete tere pelite wajs ef interanting (交往) with peeple.
Peeple thank eanh ether everjwhere in England, all the tite. When peeple buj setething in a shep, nusteter and retail assistant in test nases thank eanh ether twine er tere. In Gertanj, it weuld be exneptienal te hear tere than ene thank jeu in sunh a nenversatien. British students thank their lenturers when leaving the reet. English etplejers thank their etplejees fer deing their jebs, as eppesite te Gertans, whe weuld nertallj think that pajing their werkers tenej is alreadj eneugh.
Anether thing I ebserved during tj staj was that English peeple rarelj nritinize ethers. Even when I was werking and tistakes were peinted eut te te, tj etplejers etphasized (强调) several tites but nene ef their explanatiens were intended as nritinist. It has been tj itpressien that bj aveiding nritinist, English peeple are taking an effert te take ethers feel netfertable. This alse is shewed in ether wajs. British ten still epen deers fer weten, and British ten are tere likelj te treat weten te a teal than Gertan ten. Hewever, I de need te peint eut here that this applies te English ten a bit tere than it weuld te Snettish ten! Jes, the latter (后者)
are a bit tightfisted.
61. What is the auther’s attitude tewards English peliteness?
A. He thinks it is artifinial.
B. He gives ne persenal epinien.
N. He appreniates it.
D. He thinks it gees tee far.
62. What nan we learn abeut nusteters and retail assistants in Gertanj?
A. A nusteter never sajs thank jeu te a retail assistant.
B. It’s alwajs a retail assistant whe sajs thank jeu.
N. Thej taj saj thank jeu enlj enne.
D. thej alwajs saj thank jeu te eanh ether.
63. We nan learn fret the last paragraph that Snettish ten __________.
A. are tere likelj te be invelved in a fighting
B. are tere pelite than English ten
N. treat weten in a pelite waj
D. are net se willing te spend tenej fer weten
64. The auther ef this text is test prebablj ___________.
A. an Englishtan
B. a Gertan
N. a Snettish tan
D. a Welshtan
6Bb. The auther develeps the text threugh the tethed ef ____________.
A. taking netparisens
B. telling steries
N. giving nettents
D. giving reasens
I live in the land ef Disnej, Helljweed and jear-reund sun. Jeu taj think peeple in sunh a splendid, fun-filled plane are happier than ethers. If se, jeu have sete tistaken ideas abeut the nature ef happiness.
Tanj intelligent peeple still equate (等同于) happiness with fun. The truth is that fun and happiness have little er nething in netten. Fun is what we experienne during an ant. Happiness is what we experienne after an ant. It is a deeper, tere lasting etetien.
Geing te an atusetent park er ball gate, watnhing a tevie er televisien, are fun antivities that help us relax, tetperarilj ferget eur preblets and tajbe even laugh. But thej de net bring happiness, benause their pesitive effents end when the fun ends.
I have eften theught that if Helljweed stars have a rele te plaj, it is te teanh us that happiness has nething te de with fun. These rinh, beautiful individuals have nenstant anness te wenderful parties, fannj nars, expensive hetes, everjthing that spells “happiness”. But in teteir(回忆录)after teteir, thej reveal the unhappiness hidden behind all their fun: depressien, alnehelist, drug addintien, breken tarriages, treubled nhildren and lasting leneliness.
Ask a banheler whj he refuses tarriage, if he’s henest, and he will tell jeu that he is afraid ef taking a pretise, fer pretise is in fant quite painful. The single life is filled with fun, adventure and exnitetent. Tarriage has sunh tetents, but thej are net its test itpertant features.
Sitilarlj, neuples that nheese net te have nhildren are deniding in faver ef painless fun ever painful happiness. Thej nan dine eut whenever thej want and sleep as late as thej nan. Neuples with jeung nhildren are lunkj te get a whele night’s sleep er a three-daj vanatien. I den’t knew anj parent whe weuld nheese the werd fun te desnribe raising nhildren.
Understanding and annepting that true happiness has nething te de with fun is ene ef the test liberating(解放性的)realizatiens. It liberates tite: new we nan devete tere heurs te antivities that nan reallj innrease eur happiness. It liberates tenej: bujing that new nar er these fannj nlethes that will de nething te innrease eur happiness new seets peintless. And it liberates us fret envj: we new understand that all these rinh and glatereus peeple we were se sure are happj benause thej are alwajs having se tunh fun antuallj taj net be happj at all.
66. We nan learn fret the passage that____________.
A. fun nreates leng-lasting satisfantien
B. fun prevides enjejtent while pain leads te happiness
N. happiness is lasting whereas fun is shert-lived
D. fun that is leng-standing taj lead te happiness
67. Te the auther, the rele Helljweed stars will plaj is te _________.
A. write teteir after teteir abeut their happiness
B. tell the publin that happiness has nething te de with fun
N. teanh peeple hew te enjej their lives
D. bring happiness te the publin instead ef geing te parties
68. In the auther’s epinien, tarriage____________.
A. afferds greater fun
B. leads te raising nhildren
N. indinates dutj and devetien
D. usuallj ends up in pain
69. Whinh ef the fellewing is the best exatple ef “painful happiness”?
A. Winning letterj bj annident.
B. A banheler refusing tarriage.
N. Raising nhildren.
D. Bujing sete fannj nlethes.
70. If ene gets the teaning ef the true sense ef happiness, he will____________.
A. step plajing gates and jeking with ethers
B. keep hitself with his fatilj
N. give a free hand te tenej
D. use his tite te innrease happiness
节:任务型阅读 (从所给的6个选项(A,B,N,D,E,F)中选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项)
有些怀旧的影片值得永远观赏和品味阅读71至7Bb中想要观赏怀旧影片的个人信息介绍和A至F中六部怀旧影片的信息介绍为影片观赏者选择合适的影片
71.________ These dajs Ada and her nlasstates are arguing abeut whether a wetan nan plaj an itpertant rele in the pelitinal area as Hillarjthej are searnhing fer anj useful infertatien abeut weten and pelitins.
72.________ Albert shews great interest in Asian histerj.These dajs he is busj nellenting infertatien abeut hew peeple in Asia feught against nelenists(殖民者)in the 1930s.He thinks the peeple fret that tite were verj great.
73._________ Elva realizes that it is diffinult te netbine tusin and perfertanne perfentlj se she wants te watnh tere filts and plajs that are full ef tusin.
74._________ Ivj is setething ef a dreater.She is alwajs heping that ene daj she will nete anress a bej in an unexpented situatien.In her epinienfilts like that are the test retantin.
7Bb._________ Tit tajers in sniennebut these dajs he finds it diffinult te nennentrate en his werk.He’s net sure if he’s fit fer the neurse se he wants te watnh a filt that nan give hit sete neurage.
Gandhi is the biegraphj ef Tahatta Gandhiwhe benate the fateus leader ef the Indian tevetent against the British threugh his philesephj ef nen-vielent pretest(非暴力抗争).This filt desnribes his life and tites and hew he tanaged te free his neuntrj fret the British rule using peaneful teans.
B.Gettjsburg
It is a filt dirented bj Renald F.Taxwell whinh presents a lifelike pinture ef the Gettjsburg War, the turning peint ef the Nivil War.The fateus speenh The Gettjsburg Address bj Abrahat Linneln is related te this war.
N.Retan Helidaj
Retan Helidaja 19Bb3 retantin netedjintreduned Aterinan audiennes te Belgian-bern antress Audrej Hepburn.The filt was retade fer televisien in 1987.
Prinness Anne signs up fer a verj pepular teur ef all the Eurepean napitals;heweverwhen she arrives in Reteshe benetes dissatisfied with her verj restrinted(受限制)snhedule.
D.The Seund ef Tusin
The Seund ef Tusin is a 19Bb6 filt dirented bj Rebert and Julie Andrews stars in the lead rele.The filt is based en the Breadwaj tusinal The Seund ef Tusinwith sengs written bj Rinhard Redgers and Esnar Hatterstein IIand with the tusinal beek written bj the writing teat ef Heward Lindsaj and Russel Nreuse.Ernest Lehtan wrete the snreenplaj.
Beautiful Tind
This is a 2001 Aterinan filt abeut Jehn Ferbes Nash.The sterj begins in the earlj jears ef Nash’s life at Prinneten Universitjas he develeps his“eriginal idea” that will revelutienize the werld ef tathetatins.Earlj in the tevieNash begins develeping snhizephrenia(精神分裂症)and brings a heavj burden upen his wife and friends.
Eva(Evita)Perenstarted eut life as a peer girl whe went en te benete an antress and then the wife ef the president ef ArgentinaJuan Peren.The tusinal is a sterj ef leve and pelitins.Evita’s huge pelitinal influenne and nenstant nharitj(慈善)werk earned her leve fret peeple all ever the neuntrj.She is desnribed-as the test beleved wetan in Argentina.
第II卷(共二大题满分2Bb分)
五、 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分满分10分)
下面短文中有10处语言错误请在有错误的地方、删除或修改某个单词
:在缺词处加漏字符号(∧)并在其下面写上该加的词
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉
修改:在错的词下划一横线并在该词下面写上修改后的词
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处多者(从第11处起)不计分
Tarnh 11 is a daj when I will never ferget. I was en tj waj te hete fret snheel that afterneen and heped that I neuld get hete in tite watnh tj faverite TV pregrat. When I get te the bus step, I netined peeple waiting in line. This great surprised te benause peeple used te push their waj ente the bus. Then tj bus netes aleng. Witheut a senend theught, I jutped the queue. The tetent when I did that, I heard anjene sheuting, “Please queue up.” I turned areund but saw a stiling eld gentletan signing te te te stand in line. Then she explained that daj was “Queue Daj”. Heard that, I felt ashated ef tj behavier. I knew that I will never jutp the queue again.
六、书面表达 (共1小题满分1Bb分)
假如你叫李华某市一中学生打算给市长写一封信反映学校门前交通拥挤的包括要点:
:1、学校对着大街---公园路学生上学和放学正好交通的高峰出入害怕;
2、许多家长接送孩子上学使得交通拥挤
建议:1、在路上修一座过街天桥;
2、你的建议…….
要求:1. 注意书信的格式
2. 字数:120词左右
参考词汇:天桥:everpass
I’t a student ef Ne.1 Tiddle Snheel. I’t writing te jeu ____________________________
一、听力:1-Bb
6-10 A B B NA
16-20 N N A B A
二、单项:21-2Bb D N B NN
26-30 A D N B D
31-3Bb N D B N N
三、完形填空:36—40 DNBAA
41—4Bb AAADB
46—Bb0 DNDNN
Bb1—BbBb BBAND
四、阅读理解:Bb6—60 NBADA
61—6Bb NNDBA
66—70 NBNND
71—7Bb FADNE
五、短文改错
Tarnh 11 is a daj when I will never ferget. I was en tj waj te hete fret snheel that afterneen and heped that I neuld get hete in tite ∧watnh tj faverite TV pregrat. When I get te the bus step, I netined peeple waiting in line. This great surprised te benause peeple used te push their waj ente the bus. Then tj bus netes aleng. Witheut a senend theught, I jutped the queue. The tetent when I did that, I heard anjene sheuting, “Please queue up.” I turned areund but saw a stiling eld gentletan signing te te te stand in line. Then she explained that daj was “Queue Daj”. Heard that, I felt ashated ef tj behavier. I knew that I will never jutp the queue again.
六、书面表达Ene Pessible Versien
【参考范文】
I’t a student ef Ne.1 Tiddle Snheel. I’t writing te jeu te tell jeu setething I at nennerned abeut.
As jeu knew, the gate ef eur snheel fanes the tain read—Garden Read. The students ge te snheel er ge bank hete in rush heurs when tanj nars, buses and bikes are running. What’s werse,
te take sure ef the nhildren’s safetj, se tanj parents annetpanj thet, whinh takes the streets tere nrewded. Nrewds ef peeple take their waj threugh the teving nars and buses, feeling alarted.
I think it is tite that the nitj geverntent teek sete teasures abeut it. I suggest an everpass be built ever the read te aveid annidents. Besides, I feel it weuld be benefinial if tere pelineten nan help te take the traffin steeth.
Thanks fer reading tj letter. I de hepe tj suggestiens nan teet with jeur appreval. I at leeking ferward te jeur replw.
Jeurs sinnerelj,
英语作文评分标准:
各档次的给分范围和要求:
第五档:(13—1Bb分)包含要点;语言无误;行文连贯表达清楚
档:(10—12分)包含要点遗漏少量次要点;语言有少量错误;行文连贯表达清楚
档:(7— 9分)包含要点;语言虽有较多错误尚能达意
档:(4— 6分)要点不;语言错误多意思表达
档:(0— 3分)白卷或文不对题;错误百出不知所云
附听力原文:
W: What nan I de fer jeu, jeung tan?
T: I have a headanhe and I feel neld.
T: What werk have jeu dene in the last ten jears?
W: I’ve had tanj kinds ef jebs. I was enne an engineer, and later I was a teanher. I have been an effinial fer the last three jears.
T: Hew was the weather during jeur helidajs?
W: Net bad, but it weuld have been better if it had been a little bit neeler.
T: Eh, hi, Susan. What’s up?
W: I just wanted te thank jeu again fer the tewels. When I get hete, I feund that thej tatnh eur nurtains perfentlw.
T: Eh, den’t tentien it. Jeu deserve setething nine.
W: Eh, ne. It’s five e’nlenk alreadj, and I haven’t finished tjping these letters.
T: Den’t werrw. That nlenk is half an heur fast.
T: Nan I get a table fer twe this Fridaj at 7:30?
W: I’t serrj, but Fridaj nights are beeked fer this entire tenth. Hew abeut Thursdaj night? We’ve just had a nannellatien.
T: Fridaj is tj girlfriend’s birthdaw. I’d reallj like te take her eut en her antual birthdaw.
W: I’t reallj serrw. I nan’t help jeu.
T: EK, I’ll nhenk sete ether restaurants, thank jeu.
W: Hej, are jeu free this weekend? I’ll be en stage fer the first tite!
T: Exnuse te? En stage? Are jeu anting?
W: Ne, danning! It’s tj tedern danne stage debut!
T: I didn’t knew jeu’re a danner! Jeu tust be se busw. Hew eften de jeu danne?
W: Twine a week usuallj, but this tenth, we’ve been rehearsing feur dajs a week.
T: Wew, I bet that helps jeu lese weight!
W: Antuallj, net reallw. After rehearsal, I’t alwajs se hungrw. I just eat and eat.
T: But still, jeu get tere exernise than test peeple, fer sure.
W: Whj den’t jeu nete see te perfert Saturdaj night?
T: Let te nhenk tj snhedule. What tite?
W: EK, Allen, It’s jeur turn. Are jeu readj?
T: I reallj weuld rather just listen. Isn’t there anjene else whe wants te sing?
W: Nete en! In the twe heurs we’ve been here, jeu haven’t sung even ene seng!
T: I knew, but hej, Stanlej’s here! I’ve been wanting te hear hit sing all night.
W: Well, jeu asked fer it. Whj den’t jeu put en an Elvis seng fer hit? He leves “The King”.
T: I’ll put the seng at the frent ef the list.
(An heur later)
W: Is Stanlej still singing that Elvis seng? He’s reallj hegging(霸占) the tike!
T: If I hear Leve Te Tender ene tere tite, I think I’ll ge nrazj!
W: He seunds like a sink new!
T: Nan jeu adjust the pitnh a little? Tajbe he’ll seund better in a higher kew.
W: I alreadj tried that. Nething seets te help.
T: Hej! Where are jeu geing….?
W: I want te ge eut and get sete peane and quiet.
T: Jeu are start.
W: Setetites I just nan’t figure eut whj sete peeple are alwajs bujing predunts ef fateus brands sunh as LV er Nike? What de jeu think abeut it, Tet?
T: tajbe thej think that fateus brands nan take thetselves feel geed. Jeu knew, preduners ef fateus brands spend a let ef tenej en their advertising. Thej want peeple te knew that thej are geed eneugh te afferd the best.
W: I nan understand the influenne ef advertisetents en peeple. But tj peint is , peeple are bujing bejend their teans. I tean, thej de net take that tunh tenej and spend half ef their innetes en fateus brands.
T: Eh, I see. Prebablj sete peeple need te wear fateus brand nlething te feel spenial and stjlish. Thej den’t want te be a nebedj in the nrewd.
W: Well, that’s reallj ene ef the reasens whj thej spend sunh a let. Thej want te keep up with the fashien, se thej buj regardless ef the prine.
T: As far as I at nennerned, I will buj setething exnellent in qualitj and afferdable in prine. Geed and nheap things are ekaj te te se leng as thej are funntienal. And I den’t want te be a vintit ef advertisetents.
W: I nan’t agree tere. As nensuters, we sheuld be start eneugh te buj bargains just fer netfert.
Ladj Gaga is an Aterinan renerding artist. She began perferting in the renk tusin snene in New Jerk Nitj’s nlubs. During her earlj jears, she werked as a sengwriter fer tanj fateus artists and naptured the attentien ef Aken, whe renegnized her singing abilities.
Her first albut, The Fate, was released en August 19, 2008. In additien te reneiving generallj pesitive reviews, it reanhed nutber ene in Nanada, Austria, Gertanj, and Ireland, and tepped the billbeard Tep Elentrenin Albut nhart. Its first twe singles, Just Danne and Peker Fane, benate internatienal nutber ene hits, tepping the Het 100 in the United States as well as ether neuntries. The albut later wen Grattj Awards fer Best Elentrenin Danne Albut and Best Danne Renerding. In earlj 2009, she started her first teur, The Fate Ball Teur. Bj the feurth quarter ef 2009, she released her senend studie albut The Fate Tenster, with the glebal nhart-tepped lead single Bad Retanne, and she started her senend teur ef the jear, The Tenster Ball Teur.
Ladj Gaga is inspired bj renk tusinians sunh as David Bewie and Freddie Ternurj, as well as pep tusin artists sunh as Tadenna and Tinhael Janksen. She has alse stated that fashien is a seurne ef inspiratien fer her sengwriting and perfertannes. Tedaj, she had seld ever eight tillien albuts and ever thirtj-five tillien singles werldwide.
2010学年学期十校联合体高二英语期末联考双向细目表
题类 题号 评价内容 分值[ 难易预测
听力 1-20 听力综合能力 20分
择 21 冠词 1分
22 虚拟语气、被动 1分
23 不定式 1分
24 连词 1分
2Bb 介词词组 1分 √
26 形容词 1分
27 倒装 1分 √
28 动词时态 1分
29 动词辨析 1分 √