my family 英语作文!急啊

简短的有题目的英语作文! (急呀!!可以帮帮吗?)_百度知道
简短的有题目的英语作文! (急呀!!可以帮帮吗?)
提问者采纳
Here I ask a more personal question, how often do you exercise time? Scientists in after years study cases, summed up, the person is in every day in two hours on insist to take exercise to the body is very good.我在这里提出一个私人问题,你多久锻炼一次?科学家们在近几年里案例中总结出,每天早上人们两个小时的坚持锻炼会对身体很好。Do you have what matter? Many people will ask you this, that this is going to happen on you. In this case, the others are generally want you to help. So, open the door of your love. To help others! 你有什么事?许多人会问你,这说明有事将要发生在你身上。在这种情况下,其他人一般需要你的帮助。所以,把爱心打开,释放的爱去帮助别人!A few days ago we school held a school trip, we went to a place called the fragrant hills, when autumn, full of very beautiful mountain red leaves, I'm going to, if will have the time, will go out to see more of this whole world charm! 前几天我们学校举行了学校旅行,我们去了一个叫做香山的地方,正值秋天,满山的红叶漂亮无比,我打算,如果以后有时间,一定会出去多看看这大千世界的魅力!Xiao Ming, your class tall and handsome that the boy is when you turn to the class? When he was born? His hobby is?Can detailed and I say? 小明,你们班上那个又高又帅的男生是什么时候转到你们班的?他是什么时候出生的?他的爱好是什么?可不可以详细的和我说说?I would be playing basketball, now learning officer officer team, and I want to be a basketball player like Michael Jordan, that become a world class basketball superstar! 我很会打篮球,现在在学校校队,将来我要成为一个篮球球员,像迈克尔乔丹那样,成为世界级的篮球巨星!Xiao Lan, you look at your house dirty into what look like, can't I clean your room? Don't put the things put in disorder, or later will find. 小兰,你看你的屋子脏成什么样子了,能不能自己清理一下你的屋子?不要把东西乱放,不然以后会找不到。Grandpa, you often listen to the radio, can you recommend some good radio for me? I in recent days like listening to the radio, thank you, grandpa. 爷爷,你经常听广播,能不能推荐几个好的电台给我?我最近几天喜欢上了听广播,谢谢爷爷。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
I have no arm and no hands. But I have four legs and a back . I can stand, but I can't
walk.我没有手臂,没有手。但是我有四条腿和一个背。我会站,但是我不会走路。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁西部印象 450字作文 急啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
西部印象 450字作文 急啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一个人的才能再高深,如果傲慢自大,听不进批评和建议,就会被人轻视;一个人能力虽小,却懂得谦虚待人,反而受人尊重和欢迎。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
太简単了。
新闻 网页 贴吧 知道 MP3 图片 视频 百科 文库
帮助 | 设置
百度知道 & 教育/科学 & 学习帮助
小学五年级上册第四单元作文 一句名言的启示
20:09 提问者: 水滴石穿12555 | 浏览次数:9722次
快点啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急急急!!!
一件事的启示也行!!!我来帮他解答 输入内容已经达到长度限制还能输入 9999 字插入图片删除图片插入地图删除地图插入视频视频地图不登录也可以回答
参考资料:提交回答取消
21:46 满意回答 失败是成功之母”我已不记得这句名言出自哪一位名人之口,但正是这句名言,让我真正尝到了成功地喜悦,令我至今难忘。
今年四月,我在妈妈的要求下,参加了英语三星口语考试的冲刺班。那时候,我有满肚子...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一片英语作文很急啊 ! 求在线的帮帮忙,谢谢了!以“如何做比萨”为题,写一篇英语作文
另给再多给30分!能不能顺便翻一下_百度作业帮
一片英语作文很急啊 ! 求在线的帮帮忙,谢谢了!以“如何做比萨”为题,写一篇英语作文
另给再多给30分!能不能顺便翻一下
一片英语作文很急啊 ! 求在线的帮帮忙,谢谢了!以“如何做比萨”为题,写一篇英语作文
另给再多给30分!能不能顺便翻一下
Add a little flour first to use yeast,kneading good face with cold water,placed fermentation And then start to prepare the above material:onion,meat,ham,sausage,black pepper,cut red green,the other according to their own tastes put it,and then refuel speculation about a little.Tu cookers layer of oil,I made a good share of the first plane into a great circle,holding a bowl to wear to the edge of the area to remove excess,so it is in the middle of a round of the round..Shi Si-chi and then placed a bag,supermarket sales have,in fact,can also be let go,I bought a bag of twelve packages,with only two small packets..Unfortunately,the other for a long time I was away..Add noodles to share good phone pot,placed above flame..Plug in electricity,according to the cook button..Jump to heat and so on,whether it,and then ten minutes to cook a meal and then keys..Zaitiao out,to see,on almost done...
The secret of a good pizza lies in the well-risen pizza dough, cooked to the right degree of softness, yet
toppings must be fresh at the right quantity. The process of making a g...
这翻译的乱七八糟的呀拜托拜托了,英语作文!!要快,急啊啊!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear tom, Last week we held a discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate. The students in our class have different suggestions.Some students think that we can collect money to buy some books for the school library or something else for the school. Other students think that it’s not necessary to spend money. We can study hard and make our school feel proud of us. In my opinion, we don’t have to spend money. We can do something meaningful without money. For example, we can do some voluntary work to beautify the school’s environment or try to get better results in the coming exams so that our school will be proud of us. (In my opinion, we can collect our pocket money to buy some books for our school library. We can buy some detective stories and English novels. They don’t cost much but they are useful. The younger students will like them. I hope every student in our school can do so. ) I’d like to know your idea. Could you give me some advice? Best wishes! Li Ming
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
飒☆小凯☆
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
Dear Jim,  Our friend Li Ming will leave for Shanghai to study. So we are going to have a get-together at 3:30 this Friday afternoon. He lives at No.225 Dongfeng Street. It is not very difficult to find your way to his home. Take a No.2 bus, the stop of which is on the left of your university, and get off at the second crossing. There is a cinema across the street. Turn right at the corner, and you will find Dongfeng Street. Li Ming’s home is 200 yards down the street on the right. There is a post office opposite to Li Ming’s home.  Yours,  Zhang Hua
来自:作业帮
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
百度搜索!!谢谢
不好意思啊,不会,会的话绝对帮你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!用英语说一些关于吸烟的不好之处和放弃吸烟的好处、用英语啊!写作文用的哈!多说一些哦、_百度知道
急急急!用英语说一些关于吸烟的不好之处和放弃吸烟的好处、用英语啊!写作文用的哈!多说一些哦、
提问者采纳
The Harm of Smoking
Smoking, which may be a pleasure for some people, is a series of discomforts for their fellows. Medicai scientists have expressed their concern about the effect of smoking on the health not only of those who are smoking but also of those who live in the air polluted by tobacco smoke. And studies show that non-smokers suffer more than the smokers themselves.
A great number of students have joined in trying to persuade the university to forbid smoking. Smoking is not allowed in theatres, cinemas and in other public places. Therefore,smoking must be forbidden in our classrooms.
Although many people have passed away for having smoked a lot and we call on people to give up smoking, yet many more will turn down what we say every day. I think it more important to call on the smoker to use good judgment and to show concern for others.
吸烟可能对某些人来说是一件愉快的事情,但却为他们的伙伴带来一系列的不适。
医药科学家们表达了他们对烟民们和生活在被烟草污染的空气中的人们的健康受吸烟影响的担忧。研究表明非烟民比烟民自己受到的伤害更大。
许多学生加入了试图说服学校禁止吸烟的行列。剧院、电影院和其他一些公共场合是不允许吸烟的。所以,在我们的教室中也必须禁止吸烟。
虽然许多人因为吸烟过度去世,我们呼吁人们戒烟,但仍然有更多人拒绝我们每天的劝说。我觉得呼吁烟民使用良好的判断力,显示对他人的关心更为重要**希望你采纳~**
提问者评价
非常滴感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
写作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询