把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢要一篇英语短文,要求是写:圣诞节和新年快到了,请写给老师一封信快_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
要一篇英语短文,要求是写:圣诞节和新年快到了,请写给老师一封信快
要一篇英语短文,要求是写:圣诞节和新年快到了,请写给老师一封信快
Dear teachers:
Christmas day and the New Year's Day festival must arrive, I wanted to congratulate teacher in this to be Christmas day joyful, Happy New Year. I thank teacher to study in the life very much in the school to us the help, only then let me have more time to study, had your help, my academic record only then could enhance. Thanks you, my dear teacher.新年到了你弄帮妈妈做点什么英语作文五年级寒假园地第四十三页第三题_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新年到了你弄帮妈妈做点什么英语作文五年级寒假园地第四十三页第三题
新年到了你弄帮妈妈做点什么英语作文五年级寒假园地第四十三页第三题
The New Year is coming,mother hard for a year.I think:usually I go to school every day mom transport from school,for I always doing things that of,today I'm going to do something for my mother?Rightness,will help my mother washed feet!At night,we all finished eat rice,came into the rest when washing a face.I saw mom started to wash face,so I also came to the toilet,take out mother's JiaoPen,first wash poured some cold water,add some hot water and then I hand tried lukewarm,just.Mother has just had washed face,I wash the JiaoPen in stool before,happily said to his mother:"mom,I have to wash a foot!" Mother listened to my voice,feel very strange.I say:"you for my toil year,today let me serve you once!" Mother depend on my words and sat down.I squatted down body,first to help my mother put the socks off,I saw mom feet very rough,especially heel place,I thought:this is how much I have the ah.I put my mom's foot gently into the bowl and water from each place,gently rub a soaked rub,is still in my somewhat familiar with the meridian massage once.I saw mom smiled and I want to be the mother must be comfortable,so I done more aggressive.Washed in a short while,I feel about,I help my mother with towel brushed against his feet.I helped mother stood up and said to her mother,"I wish mom happy holidays!" Mother happily say:"thank you,you are my good boy!" I think:today I help mother with a foot,mom just so happy.Then I will study hard,to help my mother do something,let mother every day like today happiness!(下面是译文)新年到了,妈妈辛苦了一年.我想:平时妈妈每天接送我上学放学,总是为我忙这忙那的,今天我要为妈妈做点什么呢?对了,就帮妈妈洗一次脚吧!晚上,我们都吃完了饭,到了该洗脸休息的时候了.我看到妈妈开始洗脸了,于是我也来到卫生间,拿出妈妈的洗脚盆,先倒了些冷水,再加了点热水然后我用手试了试水温,正好.妈妈刚洗完了脸,我把洗脚盆放到凳子前,高兴地对妈妈说:“妈妈,我来为你洗一次脚 吧.”妈妈听了我的话,感觉到很奇怪.我说:“您为我操劳了一年,今天就让我为您服务一次吧!”妈妈依着我的话坐了下来.我蹲下身子,先帮妈妈把袜子脱了,我看到妈妈的脚 非常的粗糙,特别是脚后跟的地方,我想:这其中有多少都是我造成的呀.我把妈妈的脚轻轻地放进盆里,用水把各个地方都浸湿,轻轻地搓一搓,还在我有点熟悉的穴位上按摩了一下.我看到妈妈笑了,我想妈妈一定很舒服,于是我做得更加带劲了.洗了一会儿,我感觉差不多了,我拿毛巾帮妈妈把脚擦了一下.我扶妈妈站起来,对妈妈说:“祝妈妈节日快乐!”妈妈开心地说:你是我的好孩子!”我想:今天我帮妈妈洗了一次脚,妈妈就这么开心.以后我要好好学习,多帮妈妈做点事情,让妈妈每天都象今天一样幸福!你现在的位置 : &
新年英语作文:新年快乐
  Happy New Year 新年快乐
  Spring Festival is a favorite of children a day, I was no exception. This year's Spring Festival, I am particularly pleased that you want to know why? It is better for me to tell you it! Danian Ye because, I must personally against the write affixed to the door. I hope that you hope that you and so on and so on, until at last the day. Good morning, my mother and breakfast, began to put the couplet.
  I wrote a lot of the couplet, &day by people Zengshou years, the Spring Fu Man on earth& and &the motherland spring, more than the well-being of the people.& The election which piece? Her mother said: &The days of the years by people Zengshou, the grandfather of this to be more appropriate, we have a home which you elected Grandpa to be more appropriate, we have a home where you decide the election.
  &I thought, elected on a couplet of this couplet on the Alliance are: good spri Xia Lian is: well-being of many people. Couplet selected, the mother began to put her in the upper right corner of the couplet , In the lower right corner, the upper left corner, a transparent plastic affixed with a lower left-hand corner. When I am in the side assistant, a short while couplet posted on it.
  Couplet looked at the site, as if I saw the prosperity of the motherland, to see if the motherland is in the spring So vibrant, but also to see if the mother's life of the people happy, they are better today for the motherland and Acura. At this moment, I can not help Recitation of this couplet from: &The motherland spring, more than the well-being of the people.& Father then walked over, patted me on the shoulder and said: &You write very well, I had more than once.& Listening to Dad Dad, I'm sweet, I think: this year's Spring Festival, it can be really interesting.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信