英语求解

英语求解_百度知道
8. C. Why.
解释:答句是Because开头,阐述的是xxx的原因,因此问句应该是问为什么,也就是WHY。9. D. fun. 解释: 从语法上来讲, A,B,C,D都可以;但是结合语境来看,只有D才是正确的。 “他们喜欢玩电脑游戏。 他们认为它(玩游戏)_____”。既然喜欢,就不可能是认为玩游戏“A. boring 无聊的,无趣的”,“C. late晚的,迟到的”; 对比一下“B. difficult难的”和“D. fun 有趣”,显然fun更符合语境。
另外: 在这道题中, boring, difficult, late 是形容词, fun是名词。it is+n/adj,是主系表结构,形容词或名词都可以,作为表语。10. C. sounds 解释: That sounds good= That's a good idea.好主意!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
8 9 10 cdc
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
excited,sadly,sleepping,fucking,broken,angried,frighting,noisy,the most,carefully
boring呵呵
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
第一时间为你提供正确答案:1 excited2 sad3 sleping4 terrible5 hurt1 angrily2 frighte3 noisy4 the patientest5 carefully**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!**************************************************************************
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
5、A望采纳,祝你学习进步~O(∩_∩)0~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
go on with
come up withBECDA哦!好评吧,谢谢!
1-5分别是BECDA
这是小学题么?或是初中?BECDA
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解,,_百度知道
提问者采纳
does this beautiful watch belong to you?
what's wrong?
May I get my money back?
Have you brought the receipt?
Here you are.
我纠正我第一个回答,改成What can I do for you.其他的包对。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
56.How can I help you?57.What's the problem with you?/What's the trouble with you?/What's the matter with you?58.Can you give any money back?59.Do you have the receipt?60.Here you are.
56.Did you buy this watch here?57.How does that come?58.Can you give my money back?59.Did you bring your receipt?60.Here you go. 根据回答来提问
56. May I help you?57. What
is the problem?58. Can you return my money to me?59.Do you need a receipt?60. I need one.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解。_百度知道
When I was young I wanted to be a model,so when a national contest was staged,I convinced my parents to take me for an audition(试演). I was selected and told I had potential.They said that for only$900 I could attend a weekend event which dozens of the most prestigious(有声望的)modeling agencies from around the world would attend.At l 3,my hopes of fame and fortune clouded all judgment and I begged my parents to let me go.We havenever been rich,but they saw my enthusiasm and agreed.I imagined being signed by some famous model companies.For months,any boredom or disappointment I faced was pushed aside because I knew I would soon have the chance to be a real model.I thought I would grace the covers of famous magazines!Of course,I wasn’t signed,but what hurt the most was being told that if I grew to 5'9”(about 1.75metres)I could be a success.I prayed for a growth spurt(冲刺)because I could not imagine giving up my dream.I made an appointment with a local modeling agency and the agent demanded$500 for classes.$500 for a photo shoot and $300 for other expenses.My parents only agreed after hours and hours of me begging.The agency sent me out on a few auditions,but with every day I didn’t receive a call,I grew more depressed.The final straw came in July after I had decided to focus on commercial modeling.There was an open call in New York City.We spent hours driving and another few hours waiting.only to be told that I was too short.I was devastated(感到难以承受的).Years later,I realized that the trip to New York was good as it made me notice I didn’t actually love modeling,just the idea of it.I wanted to be special and 1 was innocently determined to reach an impossible goal.The experience has made me stronger and that will help me in the future.
可能有些单词有差异,望采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 excel规划求解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信