评价文档:
6页免费8页1下载券3页免费10页免费5页免费 5页免费5页免费4页1下载券2页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页1下载券5页1下载券2页免费9页免费9页免费
九年级英语第三单元周末作业|九​年​级
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢阅读理解。
&&& When my family moved to America from a small village in Guangdong, China, we brought not only ourluggage, but also our village rules, customs and culture.One of the rules is that young people should alwaysrespect elders. Unluckily, this rule led to my very first embarrassment (尴尬) in the United States. &&& I had a part-time job as a waiter in a Chinese restaurant. One time, when I was serving food to amiddle-aged couple, the wife asked me how the food could be served so quickly. I told her that I had made sure they got their food quickly because I always respect the elderly. As soon as I said that, her face showedgreat displeasure. My manager, who happened to hear what I said, took me aside and gave me a long lecture about how sensitive Americans are and how they dislike the description "old". Then I walked back to the tableand apologized to the wife. After the couple heard my reason, they understood that the problem was causedby cultural differences, so they laughed and were no longer angry.&&&&&In my village in China, people are proud of being old. Not so many people live to be seventy or eighty, and people who reach such an age have the most knowledge and experience. Young people always respect old people because they know they can learn from their rich experience. &&& However, in the United States, people think "growing old" is a problem since "old" shows that a person is going to retire or that the body is not working well. Here many people try to keep themselves away from growing old by doing exercises or jogging, and women put on makeup, hoping to look young. When I told the couple in the restaurant that I respect the elderly, they got angry because this caused them to feel theyhad failed to stay young. I had told them something they didn't want to hear. &&& After that, I changed the way I had been with old people. It is not that I don't rI still respect them, but now I don't show my feelings through words.
1.The writer brought the couple their food very fast because ______.
A.the manager asked him to do so B.he respected the elderly C.the couple wanted him to do so D.he wanted more pay
2.When the writer called the couple, "elderly", they became ______.
A.nervous B.satisfied C.unhappy D.excited
3.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.The more the writer explained, the angrier the couple got.B.The writer wanted to show his feelings through words after his experience. C.The manager went back to the table and apologized to the couple. D.From this experience, the writer learned more about American culture.
4.What is the best title for this passage?
A.Different countries, different customs B.Old people, old customs C.Different restaurants, different services D.Differences between old and young
5.What is the Chinese meaning of the underlined word, "sensitive"?
A.敏感的 B.好战的 C.自私的 D.友好的
点击展开完整题目
阅读理解。
&&&& In my free time, I paint designs(图案)on T-shirts. I got the& idea& two& years& ago &for& my &brother's birthday present. The shop wanted $20 for a special design on a T-shirt, so I& decided&to& do &it &myself. I bought a white cotton T-shirt at $6 and some paints,&then&I&painted& a& lion &on& the& front. My& brother loved it very much.&&&& Painting T-shirts is great fun. You needn't be a great artist(艺术家), and you& can just& paint& shapesand lines. The T-shirts are the most expensive part of my hobby. You have to use special paints because they can last a long time. Brushes are not really expensive but you& need &to &buy& ones &of &good& quality(质量).&&&& I love my& hobby& because I can make T-shirts that no one else has got.&& I have given a& lot& of& them away as presents to my &family and friends. Sometimes,& I sell them. Since I started, I've made about& 60T-shirts and each one is different.
1. Two years ago I decided to ______.
A. buy a T-shirt with a special designB. paint a special design on a T-shirtC. sell a T-shirt with a special designD. write a special word on a T-shirt
2. How much did it cost me to buy a white cotton T-shirt?
A. $20B. $8C. C. $6&&&&&&&&&&D. $2
3. What was my first design?
A. A shape.B. A line.C. A lion.&& D. A T-shirt.
4. ______ is necessary (必要的) if you want to paint a design on a T-shirt.
A. Special paints and good-quality brushesB. Special paints and cheap brushesC. Good-quality brushes and good painting skillsD. Good painting skillsand cheap paints
5. I love my hobby because ______.
A. I can give away the T-shirts as presentsB. I can wear many cheap and beautiful T-shirtsC. I can make quite different T-shirts for othersD. I can have many beautiful T-shirts
点击展开完整题目
阅读理解。
&&&&& There are four people in my family. My father is a policeman. His work is a little dangerous. He's very busy. He often goes out to meals. Sometimes we can't see him all day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk, but she wants to be a doctor. She says her job is boring and being a doctor is exciting, because she can help many sick(生病的) people. My brother is a waiter. He likes his work, because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he works.&&&& I'm a middle school student. I like being a student because I can make a lot of friends. I want to be a teacher. I don't think it's difficult for me.
根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
1. There are _____ people in my family.
A. threeB. fourC. five D. six
2. My father is a _____.&&
A. policemanB. teacherC. doctorD. waiter
3. My mother doesn't like to be a bank clerk because she thinks her job is _____.&&
A. interestingB. fun C. boringD. relaxing
4. My brother likes to be a waiter because he thinks he can _____.
A. work lateB. meet many new friendsC. get up earlyD. read many books
5. Which is NOT right?
A. I'm a middle school student.B. I want to be a teacher.C. I like being a student.D. I think it's difficult for me to be a teacher.
点击展开完整题目
&任务型阅读
my family photo① . I am a girl. My name is Jane. This is my grandmother. She
is old(年龄大的). These are my parents. My father is Harry
Smith. My mother is Kate Smith. These are my three sisters and my brother. My
brother is the only(唯一的)boy in my family②. My grandmother and my parents love him(他).
My sisters and I love him, too. He is a good boy. Is my family a big one?
根据短文内容,完成下列任务
任务一:把①、②两处画线句子译成汉语。
61. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
62. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
任务二:写出My name is Jane.的同义句。
63. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
任务三:把These are my parents.变成单数句子。
64. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
任务四:给短文最后一句做出肯定答案。
65. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 My husband and I both work at home. We have four..
完形填空。
&&&& My husband and I both work at home. We have four children, so the times when I am&&&1& &in the house are few. Like many work-at-home moms, when I do get a&&&2&&&to be by myself, I fill that time with more&&&3& , whether it's related to my career or taking care of the housework. Most of the time, I don't mind. &&&4& , I wanted this job as wife and mother, and I knew from the start that it often&&&5& &putting others' needs before my own. But, other times, I can't help but feel a little&&&6& &because I seldom had any plans for myself, and everyone knew it. My life&&&7& &on my family, but they seldom appreciated this, which often&&&8& &me a lot. &&&& One day, when the kids were at school, I&&&9& &for the movie theater-alone, I'd&&10&&&been to the movies alone before, so I was a little nervous. Would I look pitiful going to the theater by myself? Was I being ridiculous (荒唐可笑) by seeing a movie&&11&&so much work waited for me at home? I&&12& &myself to swallow these&&&13& &and bought myself a ticket. And then I walked into the theater with my&&14& &held high and enjoyed every minute of the movie. I laughed and felt my good spirits&&15&&for a couple of hours, I was&&16&&&wife or mother. I was just myself. &&&& From that point on, I&&&17& &that Fridays would be mine,&&18& &for a couple of hours. Some Fridays, I head to(前往) the beach with a good book. Other Fridays, I go shopping,&&&19& &up a little fast food or some clothes just for myself. I really&&20&&my Fridays after a long week of caring of my family.
(&&&& )1. A. busy &&&& (&&&& )2. A. chance&&&& (&&&& )3. A. fun&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. So far&&&& (&&&& )5. A. practiced&&(&&&& )6. A. happy&&&& (&&&& )7. A. centred&&&(&&&& )8. A. moved&&&& (&&&& )9. A. applied&&(&&&& )10. A. ever&&&(&&&& )11. A. if&&&&& (&&&& )12. A. forced&&&(&&&& )13. A. answers&&&(&&&& )14. A. hands&&&&(&&&& )15. A. leave&&&&(&&&& )16. A. everybody’s(&&&& )17. A. expressed&&(&&&& )18. A. at least&&(&&&& )19. A. making &&&(&&&& )20. A. come up with
B. alone&&&&&& B. way&&&&&&&& B. fear&&&&&&&& B. From then on &B. advised&&&&& B. excited&&&&& B. insisted&&&&& B. bothered&&&&& B. waited&&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&& B. allowed&&&&& B. efforts&&&&& B. head&&&&&&&& B. happen&&&&&&& B. somebody’s&& B. declared&&&&& B. at last&&&& B. picking &&&&& B. break away from
C. tense&&&&&&&& & C. purpose&&&&&&& & C. work&&&&&&&&&& & C. As a result&&& & C. meant&&&&&&&&& & C. angry&&&&&&&& & C. depended&&&&&&& & C. amused&&&&&&&&& & C. longed&&&&&&&&& & C. never&&&&&&&& & C. unless&&&&&&&&& & C. ordered&&&&&&& & C. thoughts&&&&&&& & C. legs&&&&&&&&&& & C. return&&&&&&&&& & C. anybody’s &&&& & C. agreed&&&&&&&&& & C. in all&&&&&&&& & C. taking &&&&&&& &&C. look forward to&&
D. brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. fortune&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. After all&&&&&&&&&&& & D. considered&&&&&&&&&& & D. nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. knocked&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. scared&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. headed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. instead&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. taught&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. results&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. ticket&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. weaken&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. nobody’s&&&&&&&&&&& & D. decided&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. in time&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. bringing&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. pay attention to&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:0114
1-5: BACDC 6-10: CABDC& 11-15: BACBC 16-20:&DDABC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 My husband and I both work at home. We have four..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 My husband and I both work at home. We have four..”考查相似的试题有:
178936186598206929202163215150219412I have many books in my bag 同义句_百度知道
I have many books in my bag 同义句
来自温州育英国际实验学校
= There are many books in my bag.
其他&5&条热心网友回答
There are many books in my bag
There are many books in my bag
of就可以了
I have lots of books in my bag.= I have a lot of books in my bag.有问题尽管问我哟!i祝你学习进步,更上一层楼,快乐每一天! (*^__^*)
There are many books in my bag.希望帮到你!}

我要回帖

更多关于 my hobby英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信