cauliflower with mushroomapec是什么意思思

网络菜花北菇1.菜花北菇 ... 腰果白菌 Cashew nut and white mushrooms 菜花北菇 Cauliflower and dried mushroom 黄油菜花 Cauliflower in butter ... |网络东菇炒菜花1.东菇炒菜花 ... 豆腐 Braised Beancurd with Vegetable 东菇炒菜花 Braised Cauliflower with Mushroom 脆皮金三角 Deep Fried Samosa ... |食品词典中的关于cauliflower的专业释义:英文名称中文名称花椰菜,花菜;啤酒泡白花菜 菜花炒鸡蛋〔西菜名〕奶油菜花〔西菜名〕奶油花菜汤〔西菜名〕奶油花菜汤〔西菜名〕奶油口蘑蟹肉汤〔西菜名〕菜花北菇菜花炒鸡蛋黄油菜花鸡蓉干贝菜花计司烤菜花奶油菜花汤奶油口蘑菜花汤奶油椰菜花酸菜花香菇菜花菜花白花菜
参考词典中cauliflower的常规释义:
基本释义n. 花椰菜
菜花常用短语cauliflower ear 菜花耳,皱缩耳参考例句Have some more cauliflower.再吃点菜花.英英解释 a plant having a large edible head of crowded white flower buds
, compact head of white undeveloped flowers尽是是什么意思_尽是在线翻译_尽是什么意思_尽是的意思_尽是的翻译_911查询
尽是是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
尽是是什么意思 尽是在线翻译 尽是什么意思 尽是的意思 尽是的翻译 尽是的解释 尽是的发音 尽是的同义词 尽是的反义词 尽是的例句
尽是[jìn shì]尽是 基本解释
尽是 网络解释1. His clothes were covered with dust& & The walls were covered with paper ornamented with little blue flowers.(糊者) | His clothes were covered with dust.(尽是) | It was dirty, and covered with mould.(长满)尽是 网络例句1. But I only see food that I don't like. & &可我看到的尽是些我不喜欢的菜。2. We cannot see the air, but there is air all around us. & &我们无法看见空气,但在我们的四周尽是空气。3. His head is full of new ideas. & &他的脑子里尽是新点子。4. I suggest that this child will make of their own! & &我建议要这孩子,必尽是自己的的!5. Life is not all beer and skittles. & &人的生活并不是尽是乐事6. Well,I guess so.But I only see food that I don't like. & &大概有吧。可我看到的尽是些我不喜欢的菜。7. My God! The room is full of water! & &我的天哪!房间里尽是水啊!尽是 情景会话1. 点菜&&A: 你们可以点菜了吗?&&&&&&May I take your order now?&&B: 行,我想我们可以点菜了。伊丽莎白,你想来点什么?&&&&&&Yes, I think we’re ready to order. Elizabeth, what would you like to have?&&C: 我还没决定呢。唐纳德,你先点吧。&&&&&&I haven’t made up my mind yet. You order first, Donald.&&B: 好的。我先来个鸡汤,然后要一份牛排,嫩一点。要一份烤土豆片,青豆和一份鸡蛋色拉。待会儿我再要点甜食。&&&&&&All right. I’ll start with chicken soup. Then I want a steak, medium rare. I’ll have a baked potato, green beans and an egg salad. I’ll order dessert later.&&A: 好的,先生。你呢,小姐?你想吃点什么?&&&&&&Yes, sir. And you, miss? What would you like to have?&&C: 我拿不定主意。我没看到什么我真喜欢的菜。&&&&&&I can’t decide. I don’t see anything I really like.&&A: 小姐,这儿有三十多种菜供您选择呢。&&&&&&There are over thirty dishes to select from, miss.&&B: 伊丽莎白,这儿一定有你喜欢的。&&&&&&There ought to be something you like, Elizabeth.&&C: 大概有吧。可我看到的尽是些我不喜欢的菜。我不喜欢吃鸡肉,鱼也不合我的口味。有牡蛎吗?&&&&&&Well, I guess so. But I only see food that I don’t like. I don’t care for chicken and I can’t stand fish. Do you have any oysters?&&A: 没有,小姐。恐怕没有。别的海鲜怎么样?&&&&&&No, miss. I’m afraid not. How about some other seafood?&&C: 海鲜中我只喜欢牡蛎,其它的都不喜欢。&&&&&&Oysters are the only seafood I like. I dislike the rest.&&B: 真希望我能为你想出什么菜来。&&&&&&I wish I could think of something for you.&&A: 我给您推荐几个菜吧:奶油西红柿汤,蘑菇汁牛排,芦笋,黄油黄牙菜。至于甜食,冰激凌草莓馅饼您看怎么样?&&&&&&May I suggest cream of tomato soup, steak with mushroom gravy, asparagus, and buttered cauliflower. For dessert—strawberry pie with ice cream?&&C: 不行。那不是我理想的一顿美餐。我来一个汉堡包。我最喜欢吃汉堡包,每天都吃。&&&&&&No, that isn’t my ideal of a good meal. I’ll have a hamburger. That’s my favorite dish. I have it every day.尽是是什么意思,尽是在线翻译,尽是什么意思,尽是的意思,尽是的翻译,尽是的解释,尽是的发音,尽是的同义词,尽是的反义词,尽是的例句,尽是的相关词组,尽是意思是什么,尽是怎么翻译,单词尽是是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐