recalling thememecories6666是什么意思思?

It is worth recalling that as late as 1800 one of every three men in the British Isles was Irishman.
值得提及的是,迟至1800年时,不列颠群岛每三人中就有一个爱尔兰人。
It is worth recalling that as late as 1800 one of every three men in the British Isles was Irishman.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[r?'k?:l]
美[r?'k?l; 'ri?k?l]
v. 回忆起;召回;收回;撤销;取消;使复苏,使恢复n. 唤回;回想,回忆;记忆力;收回;撤销;取消
I can recall stories that my mother told me years ago.
母亲多年前给我讲的故事,我仍能记得。
I can't recall how to do it.
我回忆不起这是怎么做的了。
The auto-makers recalled a lot of cars that were unsafe.
汽车制造商召回许多不安全的车辆。
Recall your messenger.
召回你的使者。
She recalled her promise.
她取消了约言。
The dead can not be recalled to life.
死者不能复活。
The recall of the general could mean he had lost the battle.
召回将军一事可能意味着他打了败仗。
The recall shows that people who prepare meats for sale must be very careful.
这次食品召回表明,那些从事销售肉类加工的人必须非常小心。
My powers of recall are not what they were.
我的记忆力已大不如前。
He has instant recall.
他记忆力强。
Elected judges may be removed by a recall vote.
由选举产生的法官可经投票罢免
1.recall k have a recollection
I can't remember saying any such thing
I can't think what her last name was
can you remember her phone number?
Do you remember that he once loved you?
call up memories
2.go back to something earlier
This harks back to a previous remark of his
3.call to mind
His words echoed John F. Kennedy
4.summon to return
The ambassador was recalled to his country
The company called back many of the workers it had laid off during the recession
5.cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
She was recalled by a loud laugh
6. bar from sale or distribution
The company recalled the product when it was found to be faulty
7.cause to be returned
recall the defective auto tires
The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt
1.a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
2.a call to return
the recall of our ambassador
3.a bugle call that signals troops to return
4.the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
he has total recall of the episode
5.the act of removing an official by petition
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.Recall your messenger.
召回你的使者。
2.She recalled her promise.
她取消了约言。
3.The dead can not be recalled to life.
死者不能复活。
4.To contemplate the present and recall the past with emotion
5.I recall every detail of the party.
我回想起聚会的每一个细节。
memorize,remember,recall,recollect,remind
这些动词均有“记忆,记住,回忆”之意。指有意识的下功夫把某事的整个细节都记在脑子里。含义较广,多指无意识地回忆起往事,也可指通过主观努力去记忆。比remember文雅,指想方设法回忆已经遗忘之事。指在记忆中搜索,设法想起一时想不起的事情或人,强调过程。指经某人或某事的提醒而回忆起某件已遗忘之事。
好文推荐:当前位置: &
mattel是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释马特尔美泰儿
例句与用法1.The recall was mattel ' s second of the month这是本月美泰的第二次召回。 2.Mattel is recalling more toys美太公司正在收回更多的玩具。 3.I suggest all mothers out there to support this and write to mattel我呼吁所有的母亲都跟我一起行动。 4.Mattel , for example , had done business with mr zhang for 15 years譬如说美泰,就已经和张先生打了15交道了。 5.I had top - secret contracts with the pentagon , apple and mattel我和五角大楼,苹果电脑美泰玩具都有顶级机密的合同6.All of the flawed items were made in china , where 65 % of mattel ' s products are sourced所有不合格产品均产自承包美泰产品达65 %的中国。 7.Mattel would not identify the manufacturer , but said it was a long - standing supplier美泰没有指明出问题的制造商,但表示,它是一家长期供应商。 8.A native of chicago , he had misgivings about moving to california after joining mattel作为一名土生土长的芝加哥人,加入美泰后他曾对迁往加州感到担心。 9.But mattel ' s attempts to keep pace with modern life have not always well with customers但是,尽管美泰玩具有限公司努力紧跟时尚潮流,他们并不是总能受到顾客青睐。 10.The u . s . toy company mattel has recalled more 18 million toys made in china due to safety concerns美国玩具制造商美泰公司出于安全考虑,召回了1800多万件中国制造的玩具。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
xue tao是什么意思
中文翻译薛韬:&&&&n. 〔汉〕道〔道家学说〕;〔t-〕(儒家的)道。
例句与用法1.Brief analysis on the dual character of xue tao ' s poem浅析薛涛诗的二重性2.Between female feelings and male spirit a complex world of feelings in xue tao ' s poets试论薛涛诗歌中的双重情感3.Wei - zbi recalling xue tao微之忆薛涛4.Analysis on poem features by li ye and xue tao in light of taste in their presenting poems从酬赠诗与诗品论李冶薛涛诗歌之优劣5.For the first time in english , the poetry of the taoist priestesses , le yi and yu xuanji , and the slave , xue tao is presented此书首度以英文呈现道教女冠? ?李治、渔玄机,以及妓户薛涛的的诗作。 6.Xue tao , a famous female poet in tang dynasty , injected in her poetry the cream of chinese culture with her peculiar feminine subtlety摘要唐代著名女诗人薛涛,以女性特有的笔触,在其诗中浸入中国文化的玉乳琼浆。 7.The cultural implication of congenial knot and congenial fan in her poetry and the cultural charm of her fir - flower tablets and xue tao well have been greatly admired她诗中的“同心结” 、 “合欢扇”等文化内涵以及她的“松花笺” 、薛涛井等所富含的文化魅力无不让译诗读者倾倒。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
jenn是什么意思
中文翻译让
例句与用法1.Photo by liou jenn - hsiang , courtesy of the cloud gate dance theatre云门舞集照片刘振祥摄2.Don ' t you , jenn ? i didn ' t say that真的吗,詹妮?我没这么说3.How about you , jenn ? did you like what you saw ? did it get you hot你怎么想的,詹妮?你喜欢你看到的东西吗?你感觉兴奋吗? 4.Maytag is voluntarily recalling 2 . 3 million maytag and jenn - air brand dishwashers because of faulty wiring , the company and the u . s . consumer product safety commission said in a statement released weekend年前,美国家用电器制造商美泰克公司与美国消费者产品安全委员会联合发表声明,由于产品的线路存在问题、容易过热着火,该公司将在美召回230万台美泰克尊爵品牌洗碗机。 5.Maytag is voluntarily recalling 2 . 3 million maytag and jenn - air brand dishwashers because of faulty wiring , the company and the u . s . consumer product safety commission said in a statement released weekend上周末,美国家用电器制造商美泰克公司与美国消费者产品安全委员会联合发表声明,由于产品的线路存在问题、容易过热着火,该公司将在美召回230万台美泰克尊爵品牌洗碗机。
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 apec是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信