以创立一个新节日以欣赏为题写一篇作文英语作文

急~~~~~~~~~请根据以下内容提示,以My Busy Day 为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文.内容包括:1.每天早上7点钟起床.吃完早饭后去上学2.早上有4节课:数学,英语,历史和体育3.在学校吃午饭4.下午有2节_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急~~~~~~~~~请根据以下内容提示,以My Busy Day 为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文.内容包括:1.每天早上7点钟起床.吃完早饭后去上学2.早上有4节课:数学,英语,历史和体育3.在学校吃午饭4.下午有2节
急~~~~~~~~~请根据以下内容提示,以My Busy Day 为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文.内容包括:1.每天早上7点钟起床.吃完早饭后去上学2.早上有4节课:数学,英语,历史和体育3.在学校吃午饭4.下午有2节课:科学和生物5.放学后与同学打两小时排球.下午5点钟回家6.晚饭后看一小时电视,然后做作业7.大约10点钟睡觉着急啊~~今晚的作业
在线等待中.
不用很好额.、
急~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Busy DayI am a middle school student and here are my busy day.I always get up at Am 7:00 and go to school after breakfast. There are four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. we have English, math ,history and PE which is my favorite in the morning. After lunch there are two classes which are science and biology. After school I like to play volleyball with my classmates and go back home at about Pm 5:00 .There is one hour for me to watch TV after dinner then I will do my homework.I go to bed at about Pm 10:00.以“一个令人难以忘怀的节日”为题写英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“一个令人难以忘怀的节日”为题写英语作文
以“一个令人难以忘怀的节日”为题写英语作文
The Spring FestivalThe Spring Festival,Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us.All family members get together on New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time,everyone celebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and children light crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly.We may watch the fireworks excitedly.How busy it is!On the first early moring of one year,many senior citizen get up early and they stick the reversed Fu or hang some couplets on the front door.Some house's windows are sticked on red paper cutlings.The Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days.So during the fifteen days,we always visit our relatives from door to door.At that time,children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents,uncles,aunts and so on.The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival.It names the Lantern Festival.So the Chinese New Year comes to the end.关于春节的英语作文带翻译五:春节春节,农历新年,是对我们最重要的节日.所有家庭成员都得到新Year'Eve在一起有一个大meal.At同时,每个人都庆祝other.At每个约12点,一些家长和孩子光crackers.The整个天空亮起明亮.我们可以观赏烟花excitedly.How忙呀!在第一期提前一年早上,许多老年人早早起床,他们坚持的反富或挂在门口的一些对联.有些房子的窗户都贴在红纸上cutlings.在中国新年持续十五天.所以在十五天,我们经常访问我们的亲戚,从门到门.当时,孩子们是最幸福的,因为他们可以得到很多红包形成自己的父母,祖父母,叔叔,阿姨等.在农历新年的最后一天是另外一个节日.它的名字元宵节.因此,在农历新年即将结束.4发现相似题以“我的学校”或“一节难忘的课”为题写一篇作文(英语短文七十词左右即可)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“我的学校”或“一节难忘的课”为题写一篇作文(英语短文七十词左右即可)
以“我的学校”或“一节难忘的课”为题写一篇作文(英语短文七十词左右即可)
我的学校是个美丽的地方,它的里面绿树成荫,在中间有一个大的花坛,里面有许多的花,有石榴花,栀子花,桂花等等.学校里有两个教学楼,在一个教学楼的后面是一个篮球场,在另一个教学楼后面是一些体育器材,在学校的大门口处有一个大操场,操场的中间是一片碧绿的草地.这就是我的学校,一个美丽的地方,我爱我的学校!My school is a beautiful place, its inside trees, in the middle there is a big bed, there are a lot of flowers, a pomegranate flower, gardenia, and so sweet-scented osmanthus.The school has two teaching buildings, in a teaching building is behind a basketball court, in another behind the teaching building is a number of sports equipment, in the school gate there is a big playground, playground is in the middle of a piece of green grass.This is our school, a beautiful place, I love my school!
原创,望采纳What is the greatest regret?Recently a survey was conducted in Europe among elderly people over 60 years old. The topic is: What is the greatest regret? Here is the result. 72%regret they didn’t work hard enough when they were young while 67%think they chose a wrong career. 58%regret not having had enough exercise and 11% think they haven’t earned enough money.In my opinion, it is really true that the greatest regret is not working hard enough when one is young. When one is young, he is energetic and quick to learn. He should seize the golden chance or he will get nothing but regret when he is old., just as the Chinese saying goes.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
七、书面表达(本题有1小题,共12分)假如你是李华,是一名桐高的学生。你的美国笔友George 来信询问你的家乡家庭旅馆的情况,打算今年寒假在这种旅馆住一段时间。你给他回信介绍,并告诉他若需要翻译,你可以担任,并自付旅馆费用。回信内容在下面表格里。价格单人间每天40元;双人间每人1天25元;餐费每人1天30元。饮食和住户主人一家一起吃中餐,有菜单,可点菜。也可以自己做饭。活动游古镇、采菊花、摘水果等。补充说明近距离了解中国江南,还可以感受到家庭气氛。注意:1.回信的开头的结尾已给出。& 2.字数:100单词左右(不包括给出的部分)3.可以适当增加细节。4.生词:翻译interpreter 菊花chrysanthemumDear George,Very glad to have received your letter. Now I’d like to tell you about the household hotels inmy city._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes!Yours,Li Hua
假如你是李华,在美国留学。你母亲今天下午要从国内来看你,但你凑巧要去做个讲座,故给你的朋友Peter留下字条请他下午三点半去机场接你母亲。因Peter未见过你母亲,请根据下表在字条中描述你母亲的特征以便他辨认。age&around sixtyappearancefat, short, gray hair, a long faceclothes&&&a white blouse, brown trousersluggagea yellow suitcase注意:1.开头已给出,不计入总词数; 2.词数:100左右。SundayPeter, I am very glad that my mother is coming this afternoon by air ... Yours,Lihua
第二节:书面表达 (25分)根据下面表格中提供的信息写一篇 A Film Review. 注意: 应包括所有要点;不能照抄原句;词数120左右。Film title Sarah’s SecretFilm typeScience fictionSettingA small Scottish town
and a city in outer spaceMain Characters and
actor and actressSarah by Ann SmithTodd
by John WestPlot*Sarah , an ordinary
school girl. &Todd, a stranger to the town*
Sarah’s life has changed after Todd comes to town. *
There is something strange about Todd*Sara
decides to investigate Todd*
Sarah has some troubles and adventures in doing this.. Comment on the filmWriter’s feeling Disappointed CostumedullDialogueboringSpecial effectsnothing specialActingAnn Smith:& not
perform wellJohn West:& not
attractive
第四部分:书面表达(满分25分)近年来某报社对人们日常信息的来源进行了调查,请根据下面表格所示的调查结果给CCTV-9《英语新闻》栏目组写一封信。72%,看电视12%,看报纸1.提供给人们更加生动的画面;2.新闻报道直接、简洁。1.新闻报道比电视更具深度;2.看报纸不受时间限制;3.看报纸要动脑筋,有利于智力开发。注意:1.描述出不同的看法和观点; 2.词数:120左右; 3.参考词汇:调查-survey;智力-intelligence;生动的vivid&
29近期,中学聘请外教之风愈演愈烈,请你结合下表对其利弊发表自己的观点。好处1. 提高学校的知名度。2. 提高学习英语的兴趣,口语表达能力增强。3. 更好地了解外国文化。弊端1. 花费高。2. 一些外国人难以适应我国的生活方式,甚至担心自己的安全。3. 外国人不了解中国学生的特点。自己的观点一切需要靠自己注意:1. 词数:100左右&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 短文应包括表中所有要点3. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯&&&&&&&&&&&&
今年年初我国政府对法定节假日作出如下调整:1. 五一节由3天调整为1天.2. 清明节(Tomb-sweeping Day )、端午节(Dragon Boat Festival )、中秋节增设为国家法定节假日(legal holidays).假如你是王平,是江苏省南京市育才中学高三8班学生。最近,你班举行了一个班会,对此法定节假日调整进行了一次热烈的讨论,讨论结果如下:今天是6月8日,正好是端午节, 你的美国笔友Jack想了解有关中国节假日方面的情况,请根据以上内容,用英语给他写一封完整的英文信,向他介绍我国节假日的调整情况及你们班学生对此的不同意见,并就此调整谈谈你自己的看法.(至少两点) 参考词汇: 粽子: 黄金周: golden week;取消:cancellation& n. (注:本篇字数已大大超过了高考要求,内容仅供同学们做写作时参考。另外,提醒同学们注意完整的书信格式。)
这几年,“考生该不该复读”这个话题一直为社会各界所关注。下表是你班同学讨论的结果,请你给英文报社写一封信,客观介绍讲座情况,并简要阐述自己的观点。&Dear Editor, I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we've had about whether students retake classes
第三节书面表达(满分30分)假设你是光明中学的学生李华,得知国外某大学历史悠久,课程灵活,有意申请到该校英语系学习。请根据表格信息,用英语写一封自荐信。&注意:1.词数100左右.2.信的开头和结尾已经给出。提示词:英语演讲比赛English Speech Contest_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}

我要回帖

更多关于 以帮助为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信