lmallgood占中是什么意思思

good是什么意思?怎么解释呢?_百度知道
good是什么意思?怎么解释呢?
提问者采纳
1.ADJ-GRADED愉快的;有趣的;令人愉快的Good means pleasant or enjoyable.We had a really good time together...我们一起玩得真痛快。2.ADJ-GRADED好的;高品质的;高水准的Good means of a high quality, standard, or level.Exercise is just as important to health as good food...锻炼与合理膳食对健康同等重要。3.ADJ-GRADED擅长的;精通的;能干的If you are good at something, you are skilful and successful at doing it.语法信息He was very good at his work...他工作非常出色。4.ADJ-GRADED有利的;有益的If you describe a piece of news, an action, or an effect as good, you mean that it is likely to result in benefit or success.语法信息On balance biotechnology should be good news for developing countries...总的来说,生物技术对发展中国家应该是有利的。5.ADJ-GRADED合情理的;理由充足的;有根据的A good idea, reason, method, or decision is a sensible or valid one.语法信息They thought it was a good idea to make some offenders do community service...他们认为让一些违法者去社区做义工是个好主意。6.ADJ-GRADED令人满意的;合适的;正确的If you say that it is good that something should happen or good to do something, you mean it is desirable, acceptable, or right.语法信息I think it's good that some people are going...我认为一些人要去是好事情。7.ADJ-GRADED精确的;准确的A good estimate or indication of something is an accurate one.语法信息We have a fairly good idea of what's going on...我们对正在发生的事有着相当清楚的认识。8.ADJ-GRADED划算的;收益可观的If you get a good deal or a good price when you buy or sell something, you receive a lot in exchange for what you give.语法信息Whether such properties are a good deal will depend on individual situations...这样的地产是否可获得大笔收益还要视具体情形而定。9.ADJ-GRADED有利的;有益的If something is good for a person or organization, it benefits them.语法信息Rain water was once considered to be good for the complexion...雨水曾一度被认为可以滋养皮肤。10.N-SING好处;利益If something is done for the good of a person or organization, it is done in order to benefit them.语法信息Furlaud urged him to resign for the good of the country...弗劳德敦促他为了国家的利益辞职。11.N-UNCOUNT差强人意;低劣;不好If someone or something is no good or is not any good, they are not satisfactory or are of a low standard.语法信息If the weather's no good then I won't take any pictures...如果天气不好,我就不拍照了。12.N-UNCOUNT没好处;没用处If you say that doing something is no good or does not do any good, you mean that doing it is not of any use or will not bring any success.语法信息It's no good worrying about it now...现在就为此发愁根本没用。13.N-UNCOUNT善行;美德;合乎道德的行为Good is what is considered to be right according to moral standards or religious beliefs.Good and evil may co-exist within one family.善与恶可能并存于一体。14.ADJ-GRADED正直的;高尚的;品行好的Someone who is good is morally correct in their attitudes and behaviour.The president is a good man...总统是个品行端正的人。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
good是意思是好。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
not good是什么意思
中文翻译捂好:&&&&adv. 不。 1.〔谓语、句子的否定语〕 (a)用作助 ...:&&&&adj. ( best ) (opp. b ...
例句与用法1.This practice is not good by and large .一般说来,这种做法并不太好。2.It is not good to drink on an empty stomach .空着肚子喝酒不好。3.I see! i'm not good enough to have a taxi .我明白了!我不配坐出租汽车。4.His performance in the test was not good enough .他在测验中做的不够好。5.It is not good that man should be alone .男人不结婚是不好的。6.That story is not good enough for me .这套瞎话对我没用。7.The boy is not good at figures .这小男孩不善计算。8.The farm tool is not good enough , i am going to improve it .这农具不好,我要加以改进。9.I am not good in voice tonight. so there is no loss .唱不唱无所谓,我今晚上嗓子不太好。10.I 'm not good at these things .我在这方面不行。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇back for good_百度百科
特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&back for good本词条缺少概述、信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
歌曲名: Back For Good
演唱者:Take That(接招合唱团)TAKE THAT成立于1990年,5位成员包括Robbie Williams、Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald 和Jason Orange,他们以邻家男孩的阳光形象,以时尚的Euro-dance为基调,配以优美的英式和声,以其独特魅力捕获了全球无数少女歌迷的心,红遍了地球的每一个角落。 于 日宣布解散,日又宣布重新组合复出,新专辑的单曲《Patience》也空降UK榜,并获得
了冠军。 重组后的成员中却没有乐坛坏小子罗比-的踪影。1995年7月,第一个脱离组合单飞。他也是组合成员中演唱事业最成功的一位。日,罗比-正式宣布回归take that,至去年9月开始的谣言成真,其后会有新的专辑面世,而一切都在有序的准备中。
I guess now it’s time for me to give up (我猜现在是我说放弃的时候了)
I feel it’s timeGot a picture of you beside me(我感觉是时候坐在你身边)
Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup(把你的唇印在咖啡杯口)
Got a fist of pure emotion(让纯纯的感情在心中流淌)
Got a head of shattered dreams(破碎的梦魇正在吞噬)
Gotta leave it (要逃离这一切)
gotta leave it all behind now(把这一切都甩到身后)
Whatever I said, (无论我说了什么)   whatever I did I didn’t mean it(无论我做了什么,我都是无心的)
I just want you back for good(我只想让你重归于好)   Whenever I’m wrong (做错的时候)
just tell me the song and I’ll sing it(只要告诉我那首歌,我会唱出来)
You’ll be right and understood(你就会明白)
Unaware but underlined I figured out the story(不知不觉中聆听我的倾诉)
It wasn’t good But in the corner of my mind I celebrated glory(虽然词不达意,但是在我心灵的角落回响起曾经的快乐)
But that was not to be(但那已经远去)
In the twist of separation you excelled at being free(在转身的瞬间你假装很从容)
Can’t you find a little room inside for me(难道你不能在你的心中找到属于我的小小空间)
Whatever I said, (无论我说了什么)
whatever I did I didn’t mean it(无论我做了什么,我都是无心的)
I just want you back for good(我只想让你重归于好)
Whenever I’m wrong (做错的时候)
just tell me the song and I’ll sing it(只要告诉我那首歌,我会唱出来)
You’ll be right and understood(你就会明白)
And we’ll be together, this time is forever(我们将会在一起)
We’ll be fighting and forever we will be So complete in our love(我们将一直奋斗到永远,在爱情中升华)
We will never be uncovered again (我们将不在孤独)
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看good是什么意思_百度知道
good是什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
四叶草,你好
你好,家人
你上几年级啊???
你在哪个城市
没听说过艾
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁onlyyougood onlyyougood是什么意思_百度知道
onlyyougood onlyyougood是什么意思
提问者采纳
如果用物品做主语,那么这么表达: Only the good parts will be sent to you. 如果前面加主语, I/We will send the good parts to you. 两种方法
提问者评价
谢谢大侠的帮助!
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
分开来看就是only you good翻译过来是
只要你好只有你最棒
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 香港占中是什么意思 的文章