kosfeozip英文是什么意思思

kos_百度百科
特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&kos
“”(knights of solamnia)简称KOS,是大陆知名的跨网游公会,创始于日,EQ分部在内测结束后当选为“十大公会”之一,是目前CEQ中不多的硕果仅存的老牌公会。外文名knights of solamnia简&&&&称KOS评&&&&价十大公会”之一定&&&&位大陆知名的跨网游公会
“索兰尼亚骑士团”最初是以对奇幻文化和龙枪文化认同为基础组建的公会,所以从最初到现在,我们都是一个奇幻文化氛围很浓重的公会。读了开始的那一段小品,大家或许也感觉到了这点。因此,我们的核心宗旨一直以来就是—“书写自己的冒险,演绎自己的传说”,并以此为目标,不断挑战、冲击新的Boss。目前已成功击杀所有开放版本的绝大多数Boss。
从最初的几十人,发展到现在的几千人,索兰尼亚骑士团的旗帜下,汇聚了越来越多为了荣誉、友情、信念和梦想而携手作战的兄弟。他们其中有些人在的天空下出现了一瞬就消失了;一些人停留了很久也消失了,但是,我们至少不在孤单,不再陌生,我们知道在自己内心深处曾经停留了一份值得我们回忆和坚守许久的东西。我们因为同一种文化认同相聚在一起,一同追随心中的信念和梦想的彼岸;那些在现实生活中不成熟的思想,太天真的求索,都在克莱恩大陆的土地上,友情的滋养下,无所谓惧的疯狂的生长着,潇洒不羁的自由的徜徉着。换句话说,我们在允许做梦的地方畅想着,在可以轻狂的时期放肆着,我们在彼此体会拥有着。
K.O.S涂鸦团名字来自于Chaos.混乱之意.简化了下发音叫K.O.S
成员:弹总,Mr'locker(一哥),三丫,毒药(退役),乌鸦,大蛇.
2005年由弹总.Mr'locker.毒药成立.
2007年乌鸦.大蛇加入.1. 科斯(的长度名) (岛屿)
An island of southeast Greece in the northern Dodecanese Islands at the entrance to the Gulf of Kos, an inlet of the Aegean Sea on the southwest coast of Turkey. Hippocrates founded a medical school on the island in the fifth century b.c. Kos became part of modern Greece in1947.
科斯岛希腊东南一岛屿,位于北部,是科斯湾的一个入口,爱琴岛的一个小海湾,位于西南海岸。公元前5世纪,希波斯在科斯岛上建了一个医学校。1947年,科斯岛成为现代希腊的一部分
On the island of Kos,people fashion first? of? the? year wreaths of pomegranates,grapes,quinces,garlic bulbs,and plane tree leaves all of which are traditional symbols of abundance.
在科斯岛上,人们流行用石榴、、、蒜头、悬铃树的树叶等编织新年花环。所有这些都是传统上丰裕的象征。以下结果来自互联网
会主动攻击人的状态
aggro : Aggresive 引到怪物了...KOS : Kill on Sight 会主动攻击人的状态...LD :Link Dead 断线
知识组织系统
(KOS)是用来定义并组织表述真实世界物体的术语和符号的系统。从结构和功能上来看,...KOS :Killed On Sight 看着被杀...KOS:keyless operation system,无钥匙;是汽车防盗系统的一种,无钥匙操作系统包括无钥匙进入和。无钥匙进入即操作者携带遥控钥匙于身上,靠近左前车门,无需操作遥控钥匙,只需手按车门把手上的进入按钮,即可实现无钥匙进入;无钥匙启动即钥匙在车内(车内天线感应范围内),操作者无需使用钥匙,即可实现车辆启动。
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看这是英文是什么意思_百度知道
提问者采纳
且行且珍惜。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
ゾ真笨的笨
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
且行且珍惜
且行且珍惜
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文中&是什么意思_百度知道
英文中&是什么意思
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他6条回答
是and 的意思。如A &B,即就是A和B的意思
可以是:和,或,的意思
表示and,一般出现在简写或商品名里
是 和 的意思eg:A & B
and 的意思!例如 apple & pear ,就是 apple and pear。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些英文是什么意思_百度知道
这些英文是什么意思
1.who is the girl dressed in white shirt?2.the problem dis ccussed at yestarday is meeting is very important3.that’s the man whose house was burned down ?4.the reasoon why wee have to grow trees is thaat they can srpply fresh air for us 5.he has become a hero for saring a child 6.Tom is five years younger
than peter7.I’m thinkiing about paying a visit to paris 8.Bob and brown found thaat they are twin brothers9.Each student of the class is clevever than he /him10.I hurried to my office 11.The most popular ssport is to play /playing football12.sometimes it’s difficalt for rs to tell t he earthquake coming13.The earth looks like a ball when the sunlight shines upon haef size of it 14.when she goot to home thaat evening she shew her husband a beautiful cat she had bought 15.You must make good use of your time 16.One box can hold a lot of books ,but the otheer can’t17.A state of the united states issued lawss to object to sdlling cigarets to the young piople18Let’s go for a walk ,shall we ?19.The farther away an object is ,the smaller it looks20.Trees must be planted wheree there is a lot of sunlight 21.I’ll to theere unless it rains 22.Thoough it was late,wee hept on working 23.The football match was canccelled beccause of rain 24.Mary was such a hardworking student thaat she soon came out first in the class25.Liping has taught English here since he graduateed from Beijing university26.Hardly had I entered the room when it began to rain27.Peter was too young to understand all that28.As is known to all,chiina is a developing country29.They set to work as soon as the plan was made 30.The old man was knoched downby a taxi when crossing the sereet31.He is ready to give a hand to anyone in need32.I will do everything I can to help him33.That accident resulted in the death of five people 34.Smoking has a great influence oon wur health35.Are you for or agaainst the proposal36.By taking exercise ,we can always stay healthy
提问者采纳
错别字很多我大致修改了一下,翻译如下:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1.who is the girl dressed in white shirt? 穿白色衬衫那个女孩是谁?2.the problem discussed at yestarday's meeting is very important 昨天会上讨论的那个问题很重要3.that’s the man whose house was burned down ? 那就是房子被烧掉的那个人4.the reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us 我们种树的原因就是它们能给我们提供新鲜空气5.he has become a hero for saving a child 他因为救了一个小孩而变成了一个英雄6.Tom is five years younger than peter Tom比Peter小五岁7.I’m thinking about paying a visit to paris 我正在考虑去巴黎旅行8.Bob and brown found that they are twin brothers Bob和Brown发现他们是孪生兄弟 9.Every student of the class is clevever than him 这个班的同学都比他聪明10.I hurried to my office我匆忙的赶向我的办公室 11.The most popular sport is playing football 最流行的运动就是踢足球12.sometimes it’s difficalt for us to tell the earthquake coming 13.The earth looks like a ball when the sunlight shines upon haef size of it当太阳在地面上一个(haef)高度的时候,地面看起来就像一个球一样 14.when she got to home that evening she shew her husband a beautiful cat she had bought 那天晚上当她到家的时候,她把她买的车展示给他丈夫看15.You must make good use of your time 你必须利用好你的时间16.One box can hold a lot of books ,but the other can’t 一个盒子可以装很多书,但是其他的不能17.A state of the united states issued laws to object selling cigarets to the young people美国的一个州颁布了一项法律,禁止向未成年人卖烟 18Let’s go for a walk ,shall we ?我们去散步吧,去吗? 19.The farther away an object is ,the smaller it looks 一个物体越远,它看起来就越小20.Trees must be planted where there is a lot of sunlight 树必须种在阳光充足的地方21.I’ll go to there unless it rains如果不下雨的话我就去那 22.Though it was late,we hept on working 尽管已经很晚了,但是我们依然继续工作23.The football match was cancelled beccause of rain 因为雨的缘故足球赛被取消了24.Mary was such a hardworking student that she soon came out first in the class玛丽是一个如此勤奋的学生以至于她很快就变成了班里面的第一名 25.Liping has taught English here since he graduateed from Beijing university Liping自从从北京大学毕业之后就一直在这里教英语26.Hardly had I entered the room when it began to rain 我刚一进屋就开始下雨了27.Peter was too young to understand all that Peter还太年轻还不能那些东西28.As is known to all,china is a developing country 众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家29.They set to work as soon as the plan was made 计划刚一做好,它们就开始行动了30.The old man was knoched down by a taxi when crossing the street 一个老人在过街的时候被一两出租车撞到了31.He is ready to give a hand to anyone in need 他时刻准备去着帮助那些需要帮助的人32.I will do everything I can to help him我会尽我的全部努力去帮助他 33.That accident resulted in the death of five people 那次事故造成了5人死亡34.Smoking has a great influence on our health 抽烟对我们的健康影响很大35.Are you for or against the proposal 你是赞同还是反对这个建议?36.By taking exercise ,we can always stay healthy锻炼能让我们保持健康
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.who is the girl dressed in white shirt? 白衣服的女孩是谁?2.the problem dis ccussed at yestarday in meeting is very important 会上讨论的问题很重要。3.that’s the man whose house was burned down ? 那就是家里房子被烧的人?4.the reasoon why wee have to grow trees is thaat they can srpply fresh air for us 我们植树是因为它们能为我们提供新鲜空气。5.he has become a hero for saving a child他因为救了一个孩子而成为了英雄。 6.Tom is five years younger than peter 汤姆比皮特小5岁。7.I’m thinkiing about paying a visit to paris 我准备去巴黎游玩一趟。8.Bob and brown found thaat they are twin brothers 鲍勃和布朗发现他们是双胞胎。9.Each student of the class is clevever than he /him 他是班上最笨的。10.I hurried to my office 我急忙赶到办公室11.The most popular ssport is to play /playing football 足球是最流行的运动。12.sometimes it’s difficalt for rs to tell t he earthquake coming 有时预报地震是很困难的。13.The earth looks like a ball when the sunlight shines upon haef size of it 当太阳照在地球的一半面积上时,它看起来就像个球一样。14.when she goot to home thaat evening she shew her husband a beautiful cat she had bought 她那天晚上回家的时候她向她丈夫展示了她买的一只漂亮的猫。15.You must make good use of your time 你应该充分利用好时间16.One box can hold a lot of books ,but the otheer can’t 其中一个箱子可以装很多数,可另一个就不行。17.A state of the united states issued lawss to object to sdlling cigarets to the young piople 美国的一个州颁布了一项禁止向年轻人销售烟草的法令。18Let’s go for a walk ,shall we ? 一块去散个步,怎么样?19.The farther away an object is ,the smaller it looks物体越远看起来越小。 20.Trees must be planted wheree there is a lot of sunlight 树应该种在阳光充足的地方。21.I’ll to theere unless it rains 我会去的,除非下雨22.Thoough it was late,wee hept on working 尽管已经晚了,我们还是继续工作。23.The football match was canccelled beccause of rain 足球比赛因雨取消。24.Mary was such a hardworking student thaat she soon came out first in the class 玛丽是一个如此用功的学生她很快就成为了班上第一。25.Liping has taught English here since he graduateed from Beijing university 李平从北大毕业后就一直在这教英语26.Hardly had I entered the room when it began to rain 当开始下雨后我就几乎没进过房间。27.Peter was too young to understand all that 皮特还太小,不能全都懂。28.As is known to all,chiina is a developing country 众所周知,中国是发展中国家。29.They set to work as soon as the plan was made 一旦计划制定好他们立刻开始工作。30.The old man was knoched downby a taxi when crossing the sereet 老人在过街的时候被的士撞倒了。31.He is ready to give a hand to anyone in need 他时刻准备予人所求。32.I will do everything I can to help him 我会尽我所能去帮他。33.That accident resulted in the death of five people 那个事故导致5人死亡。34.Smoking has a great influence oon wur health 抽烟极大影响健康。35.Are you for or agaainst the proposal 你对建议是同意还是反对?36.By taking exercise ,we can always stay healthy我们可以通过锻炼身体保持健康。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一定有的 英文意思是什么?_百度知道
一定有的 英文意思是什么?
提问者采纳
都的英文翻译(以下结果由译典通提供词典解释)都 du1.a big city2.the capital都 dou1.all2.just because of3.even4.already
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 香港占中是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信