josh xalis外文翻译是什么意思思啊

Josh Hoge的歌词翻译_百度知道
Josh Hoge的歌词翻译
站歌词来自互联网Josh Hoge - ShadowDriving in the poring rainwishing you would wash awaythought i left you far behindback when we both said goodbyeyour in every face i seeeven strangers on the streetyou live in this radiothere&#39, i try to hidei leave your memory behindlike a shadow you wont leavetake you everywhere with metake you everywhere with mei would walk across the worlda million miles from what we wereif that would free me from your chainshelp me forget your nametry to run i try to hidei leave your memory behindlike a shadow you wont leavetake you everywhere with metake you everywhere with mei cant shake youi cant make you go awayand i cant take thishaunting me for one more daytry to run, i try to hideleave your memory behindlike a shadow you wont leavei take you everywhere with mes nowhere that i can gotry to run
提问者采纳
i try to hide 尝试去逃跑, i try to hide 尝试去逃跑;s nowhere that i can go 没有地方我可以去 try to run,我尝试去躲藏 leave your memory behind 我把记忆中的你留下 like a shadow you wont leave 你像一个影子一样不会离开 take you everywhere with me 你跟着我无论在何处 try to run,我尝试去躲藏 i leave your memory behind 我把记忆中的你留下 like a shadow you wont leave 你像一个影子一样不会离开 take you everywhere with me 你跟着我无论在何处 take you everywhere with me 你跟着我无论在何处 i cant shake you 我不能摆脱你 i cant make you go away 我不能让你离开 and i cant take this 和我不能容纳这个 haunting me for one more day 纠缠着我多一天 try to run, i try to hide 尝试去逃跑,我尝试去躲藏 i leave your memory behind 我把记忆中的你留下 like a shadow you wont leave 你像一个影子一样不会离开 take you everywhere with me 你跟着我无论在何处 take you everywhere with me 你跟着我无论在何处 i would walk across the world 我将(但愿)走去世界的另一边 a million miles from what we were 离我们有一百万英里(的地方) if that would free me from your chains 如果那个将会把我从你的锁链中释放出来 help me forget your name 帮助我忘记你的名字 try to run i try to hide 尝试去逃跑Driving in the poring rain 驾驶在细雨中 wishing you would wash away 希望将会把你冲掉 thought i left you far behind 我以为已把你遗忘了在遥远的原处 back when we both said goodbye 回(想)到那时我们双方说再见的时候 your in every face i see 我看到的每一张脸都(像)是你 even strangers on the street 甚至在街上的陌生人 you live in this radio 你存在于这部收音机中 there&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我试图隐瞒
我把你的记忆
但是像影子!,我试图隐瞒
我把你的记忆
你不会像影子一样离开
和我可以载你到任何地方
和我可以载你到任何地方
我无法动摇你
我不能让你走
我不能把这个
我一天萦绕
试着运行时!!开车在雨天
祝你会洗掉
想我离开你远远的 被甩在了后面
回想我们两个人都说再见
我看到你在每一张脸
即使陌生人在街上
你活在收音机里
没有地方!,我试图隐瞒
我把你的记忆
你不会像影子一样离开
和我可以载你到任何地方
和我可以载你到任何地方
我就走到世界各地
100万英里了
如果能救我脱离你的链条
帮我忘记你的名字了
试着运行时,你不会离开
和我可以载你到任何地方
和我可以载你到任何地方希望你能满意!!!,这样我就可以走了
试着运行时,我试图隐瞒
留下你的记忆
你不会像影子一样离开
我带你到处都是与我同在
试着运行时
shadow的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
josh hartnett是什么意思
中文翻译哈纳特乔什哈奈特乔什?哈内特与乔许哈奈特佐斯夏利:&&&&n. 〔美俚〕揶揄,嘲笑,戏弄。 vt.,vi. 〔美俚 ...
例句与用法1.When down - on - his - luck slevin josh hartnett stumbles into a running feud between the city s most feared crime bosses morgan freeman and ben kingsley , he ignites an all - out war在纽约这个罪恶之城,有两个令人敬而远之的大人物长老宾京士利饰和老大摩根费曼饰。 2.Unforeseen circumstances lead evelyn into the arms of danny josh hartnett , another fighter pilot and rafe s best friend since childhood . in the mean . .第二次世界大战日本偷袭美国珍珠港前夕,两个情同手足的朋友:一个英国皇家空军战斗机师ben affleck一个美国空军战斗机师josh hartnett ,同时爱上了军3.Unforeseen circumstances lead evelyn into the arms of danny josh hartnett , another fighter pilot and rafe s best friend since childhood . in the meantime , the japanese military is planning the surprise early morning raid on hawaii that will pull the united states into world war ii第二次世界大战日本偷袭美国珍珠港前夕,两个情同手足的朋友:一个英国皇家空军战斗机师ben affleck一个美国空军战斗机师josh hartnett ,同时爱上了军队女护士kate beckinsale 。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
hemline是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释百科解释n.1.(裙子、衣服等的)底边,贴边。2.上述底边离地的高度。
例句与用法1.You didn ' t get in because of your hemline就因为衣服的贴边,不让你参加? 2.I ' m very glad to hear it , milady . - and hemlines are going up很好,夫人-裙边也越来越高了3.And shorter hemlines apply to coats & capes as well越来越短的衣服边也应用到了外衣和披风上。 4.- i ' m very glad to hear it , milady . - and hemlines are going up-很好,夫人-裙边也越来越高了5.Rich red gown heavily embroidered with peony motif in platinum features a fluted hemline红色婚纱是以铂金线绣出牡丹图案。 6.That they nag about eating habits and short hemlines is well known众人皆知的是母亲对吃东西的习惯和过短的衣服贴边而唠唠叨叨。 7.The shorter dress set with a hemline above the knee will be your wardrobe staple for spring and summer今年春夏裙边在膝盖以上的短装必将成为你衣橱的主角。 8.Nicole miller and josh goot had hemlines at the knee and followed the falling trend this year尼克米勒和乔什古特设计了裙摆长度在膝盖并遵循今年下降的趋势。 9.Nicole miller and josh goot had hemlines at the knee and followed the falling trend this year尼克米勒和乔什古特设计的在膝盖的群摆长度同样是遵循今年下降的趋势。 10.Longer hemlines are showing up in the spring fashion designs for 2008 , indicating that the us economy could worsen2008年春季时装设计所显示的较长的裙摆表明了美国经济可能会恶化。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
sweet home alabama是什么意思
中文翻译芳心归处美丽跷家人情归阿拉巴马我要嫁得好:&&&&adj. 1.甜(蜜)的 (opp. bitter, s ...:&&&&n. 霍姆[休姆]〔姓氏〕。 :&&&&n. 阿拉巴马〔美国州名〕。 -baman 1.adj. ...
例句与用法1." sweet home alabama " plays - am i missin ' somethin '-我错过什么了? 2.Sweet home alabama 2002 importance of being earnest , the 20022002阿拉巴马甜蜜的家sweet home alabama 3.How could reese witherspoon have possibly chosen josh lucas over you in sweet home alabama瑞斯薇斯朋在”美丽翘家人”里怎麽可能选择乔治鲁卡斯而不是你4.Q : how could reese witherspoon have possibly chosen josh lucas over you in sweet home alabama瑞斯薇斯朋在”美丽翘家人”里怎麽可能选择乔治鲁卡斯而不是你5.She was rewarded with more substantial - not to mention multilayered - work in the cider house rules 1999 , lasse hallstrm s oscar - winning adaptation of john irving s novel今年,莎莉的成绩不止是在演技上,她监制的sweet home alabama在美国及全球各地都有很好的票房,这证明了美女还是有脑袋的6.Theron was also reunited with woody allen in his the curse of the jade scorpion 2001 , another widely anticipated film that , despite a high - profile cast and stylish period design , was both a critical and commercial underacheiver今年,莎莉的成绩不止是在演技上,她监制的sweet home alabama在美国及全球各地都有很好的票房,这证明了美女还是有脑袋的
相邻词汇热门词汇封盖是什么意思_封盖在线翻译_封盖什么意思_封盖的意思_封盖的翻译_911查询
封盖是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
封盖是什么意思 封盖在线翻译 封盖什么意思 封盖的意思 封盖的翻译 封盖的解释 封盖的发音 封盖的同义词 封盖的反义词 封盖的例句
封盖封盖 基本解释
封盖 网络解释1. cover& & 仔细搜索一番我找到了金属钉(Dowel)、肋骨笼(Ribcage)、短棍(Rod)及封盖(Cover). 接下来该对付这里的老鼠了. 我先把金属钉嵌入木轮中央的小洞(Hole)中,再把长竿(Pole)拖来挂在钉钩(Pin)上,另一头接上肋骨笼,最后用短棍将肋骨笼支起,2. block& & 不过看到比赛的时候还是给了我一个big surprise,这居然是小麦拿到职业生涯最高的六次封盖(block)的比赛,哈哈,真的是无心插柳柳成荫!3. Hakeem Olajuwon Josh Smith& & 失误 Karl Malone Kobe Bryant 25.0 | 封盖 Hakeem Olajuwon Josh Smith 17.8 | 罚球出手 Karl Malone LeBron James 17.44. kovri& & kosti (某物)花费 | kovri 封,盖 | kredi 相信封盖 网络例句1. But ill tell you, it doesn`t happen often. & &我是一个封盖别人投篮的人,但我可以告诉你,这件事不会经常发生的。2. I don't see another 3 Blocks coming, but 3 more TO are much easier to go & &我看不到3次封盖了,但3次以上的失误对他来说更容易!3. I shoot very well, no one can stop me. & &没有人能封盖我。4. The company's speciality film and lidding business did not see any growth . & &该公司的专业电影和封盖业务没有看到任何增长。5. He has 15, 14 and 11 rebounds, along with three, one and four blocked shots. & &他有15个, 14个和11个篮板,与3,1,4个封盖。6. In those years, journalists have been invited to participate in International Trade capping ceremony. & &在那些年里,记者都被邀请参加在国际贸易中封盖仪式。7. In the initial version of the game there were figures consisting of four blocks only. & &在最初版本的游戏有数字构成的4次封盖只。封盖是什么意思,封盖在线翻译,封盖什么意思,封盖的意思,封盖的翻译,封盖的解释,封盖的发音,封盖的同义词,封盖的反义词,封盖的例句,封盖的相关词组,封盖意思是什么,封盖怎么翻译,单词封盖是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐