a sence of accommodating-plishment

求英语高手,以“Is a sence of humor important?写一篇300字以上的英语作文要求:思路清晰 语法正确 写的好的话_百度作业帮
求英语高手,以“Is a sence of humor important?写一篇300字以上的英语作文要求:思路清晰 语法正确 写的好的话
要求:思路清晰 语法正确 写的好的话
A sense of humor refers to such a kind of personality that make you cheerful and pleasant.When it comes to its role,it is hardly too much to say that (丝毫不夸张)地说 humor plays a vital (至关重要的)role in interpersonal relationships.
楼主题目里单词sense写错了哦~大意的吧~~我是英语专业研究生,可以帮你写哦~
题目是 Is a sense of humor important?英语翻译Dwelling on the impossible leads to a sence of inadequacy,and even feelings of envy,or jealousy.We are self-destructive when we envy a student who gets better grades.这句话里的dwell是作“老是想着、想着”的意思,不是作“居住”的意思。刚_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dwelling on the impossible leads to a sence of inadequacy,and even feelings of envy,or jealousy.We are self-destructive when we envy a student who gets better grades.这句话里的dwell是作“老是想着、想着”的意思,不是作“居住”的意思。刚
Dwelling on the impossible leads to a sence of inadequacy,and even feelings of envy,or jealousy.We are self-destructive when we envy a student who gets better grades.这句话里的dwell是作“老是想着、想着”的意思,不是作“居住”的意思。刚刚一直想不通impossible在此处该如何翻译,查了一下英英字典,里面有解释:Something that is "impossible" cannot be done or cannot happen."The impossible" is something which is impossible.其中"The impossible"做名词用,表示不可能发生的事情。受教了。当然也要感谢一、二楼的朋友的热心帮助。
总是踌躇于不可能事情上,将导致一种悲观感,甚至羡慕或嫉妒.当我们在嫉妒一个取得好成绩的同学时,其实我们在自我毁灭您要找的是不是:
a sence of humour
某种意义上的幽默
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!体验商务英语Creating A Sense of Identity_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
体验商务英语Creating A Sense of Identity
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.62MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语填空和选择You should interpret what i said in my sence of the word .___________(而不是按你自己的意思去解释).She reached the top of the hill and______________(停下来休息) on a big rock by the side of the path.You proposal looks good on paper ,but i am _百度作业帮
英语填空和选择You should interpret what i said in my sence of the word .___________(而不是按你自己的意思去解释).She reached the top of the hill and______________(停下来休息) on a big rock by the side of the path.You proposal looks good on paper ,but i am
You should interpret what i said in my sence of the word .___________(而不是按你自己的意思去解释).She reached the top of the hill and______________(停下来休息) on a big rock by the side of the path.You proposal looks good on paper ,but i am not convinced _________(它能付诸实施)The mad man was put in the soft padded cell_________(以免伤害了自己)The newcomers found it impossible to ________(适应气候)sufficiently to make permanent homes in the new country.Professor Jordon is well known for his ______into the habits of the common housefly.A.examination B.introductionC.research D.expressionThe Prime Minister refused to comment on the rumor that he had planned to_________.A.discharge B.dismissC.resign D.resumeIt was decided to __________the search when there was no hope of finding the missing girl alive.A.call off B.take upC.keep off D.ring upHe put in a special______for an extra day's holiday so that he could attend his daughter's weeding.A.request B.demandC.inquiry D.proposalShe ___________the temptation to buy a coat she could not afford.A.challaged B.cbstructedC.contradicted D.tesisted填空后请翻译。
but doing it in your own way stopped to restthat it can be carried outin case that he may hurt himselfto be adapted to the climateCCAAD1.乔丹教授以他对于普通家蝇习性的研究而闻名2.首相拒绝谈论他计划辞职这个谣言3.当已经没有希望活着找到这个女孩时,搜索被决定取消了4.他提出了一个特殊的请求,想多要一天假来参加女儿的婚礼5.她拒绝了买一件外套的诱惑,而这件外套她是买不起的
Instead of doing in your way.stopped to have a restacting on itso that he wouldn't hurt himselfget on with the cilmateBDCCA}

我要回帖

更多关于 accommodative 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信