求大神 求放过翻译哈

求各位外语大神翻译下面这段话,尽量帮我扩充一下哈!不要翻译软件的_百度知道
求各位外语大神翻译下面这段话,尽量帮我扩充一下哈!不要翻译软件的
不像其它农民工一样,这个看似很独立的男人,所以他其实更害怕孤单,但是当莱尼说出一个人去山洞生活时,也是害怕孤独的,是孤独的个体。虽然他常常抱怨莱尼给他带来各种麻烦,让他不能自由的生活,所以他很害怕莱尼真的会离开他。而他已经习惯了有莱尼陪伴的日子,他还是很紧张很害怕的。因为他知道,莱尼这个人智商低,想到什么就会去做什么,让他一个人生活而乔治
but when Lenny say that she live alone in the caveAnd George. Although he always complaints Lenny brought him all kinds of trouble,he still very nervous and very afraid,but also afraid of loneliness.And he already be accustomed to the day that has Lenny’t let him live freely,so he afraid Lenny will really leave him and let him live alone, seem like a independent man,what does she think and she will do,is a lonely individuality, so he actually is most afraid of loneliness.(人工翻译,可能会有错, doesn&#39,can't like the other migrant worker,但希望能帮到你. Because he know that Lenny IQ is low
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求论文摘要翻译~~ 不要软件有道金山之类的翻译 请个英语专业的大神帮我翻译下 麻烦认真点 谢谢哈 - -_百度知道
求论文摘要翻译~~ 不要软件有道金山之类的翻译 请个英语专业的大神帮我翻译下 麻烦认真点 谢谢哈 - -
持续发展的基石,并探讨内部控制重大缺陷后续的研究方向及应该关注的问题、披露的经济后果以及改进措施三个方面对研究成果进行分析梳理,这些年国内外研究已取得了丰富的成果。本文将从内部控制重大缺陷的认定与分类;内部控制重大缺陷,是内部控制鉴证报告与自我评价报告中最核心的信息;分类与认定,而上市公司的规范运作依赖于内部控制制度的健全和有效执行:上市公司的规范运作是证券市场稳定摘要。【关键词】上市公司。围绕着内部控制重大缺陷;经济后果;改进措施(PS。 内部控制的重大缺陷决定内部控制有效性判断
提问者采纳
the economic consequences of disclosure, and the improving measures。Keyword, while such standardized operation depends on the sound and effective implementation of internal control system;改进措施; Classification and determination.内部控制的重大缺陷决定内部控制有效性判断;分类与认定;内部控制重大缺陷; improving measures;经济后果。Analysis and carding were made in this paper on the research achievements on major defects in internal control in the three aspects as thedeterminationand classification of the major defects,并探讨内部控制重大缺陷后续的研究方向及应该关注的问题.本文将从内部控制重大缺陷的认定与分类,是内部控制鉴证报告与自我评价报告中最核心的信息。围绕着内部控制重大缺陷、持续发展的基石、披露的经济后果以及改进措施三个方面对研究成果进行分析梳理. Abundant achievements have been made in domestic and foreign researches onmajor defects in internal controlin recent years。Major defects in internal controldecide the effective judgment they are the core information of the audit report and self-evaluation report of internal control.【关键词】上市公司: Standardized operation oflisted companiesis the cornerstone for the stable and sustained development of the securities market: Listed companies,而上市公司的规范运作依赖于内部控制制度的健全和有效执行:上市公司的规范运作是证券市场稳定摘要; E Major defects in internal control。Abstract,这些年国内外研究已取得了丰富的成果; discussions were also made on the direction of follow-up study on major defects in internal control and on the issues which attention should be paid to
提问者评价
真心谢谢你的帮助~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你淘宝找个少花点翻译了就完事了,一天就给你翻译完了,你这本来也没多少字这个太具有专业性了
论文摘要的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人之初性本无 因知善性始恶 因知恶明乎善 文言文可以这么说吗翻译器临时拼凑的 求大神改错解惑哈_百度作业帮
人之初性本无 因知善性始恶 因知恶明乎善 文言文可以这么说吗翻译器临时拼凑的 求大神改错解惑哈
翻译器临时拼凑的 求大神改错解惑哈
人之初生,不识善恶,及知之,则荣善而耻恶,向善而远恶,感乎恶而明乎善.【求歌词翻译】各位韩语大神进来帮帮忙哈!一首好听的韩语歌求翻译_韩国语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:216,307贴子:
【求歌词翻译】各位韩语大神进来帮帮忙哈!一首好听的韩语歌求翻译收藏
这首歌是最新韩剧《花样爷爷搜查队》中的插曲,很好听!大家有机会也可以去听听看!我这人有强迫症,听歌一定要查歌词,要知道是什么意思……不然难受,可这是新歌,网上信息很少,才冒昧跑来韩语吧求大神翻译一下!感激不尽!歌词如下:if you nix두 두루두두두,두 두루두두두,아닌 척하며 눈감아도,그대가 보여,내 맘은 온통 그대뿐이죠,우우우,그대 하나면,꿈결만 같은 나의 하루하루,어쩌면 그댄 모든 게 새롭죠,이렇게도 우린 엇갈려가고 있지만,언젠가 다시 만날 테니까,괜찮다면,한걸음 한걸음,그대 곁에 다가갈래요,아니래도 모른대도,이 사랑을 놓지 않을래,주르륵 주르륵,눈물이 또 흘러도,내일은 괜찮을 거야,두 두루두두두,두 두루두두두,너를 보았던 순간들을 잊으려 해도,떨림은 항상 그대로인데,우우우,반짝거리는,별처럼 저기 에머랄드처럼,그대는 나를 흔들어 놓았죠,아픔도 슬픔도 모두 다 잊고 지워요,그대는 나의 전부이니까,괜찮다면,한걸음 한걸음,그대 곁에 다가갈래요,아니래도 모른대도,이 사랑을 놓지 않을래,주르륵 주르륵,눈물이 또 흘러도,내일은 괜찮을거야,한참을 혼자 서성이다가,나도 모르게 그대 오는 길에 서 있죠,한번쯤 나를 돌아봐준다면,언제까지 기다려도 좋아,한걸음 한걸음,그대 곁에 다가갈래요,아니래도 모른대도,이 사랑을 놓지 않을래,주르륵 주르륵,눈물이 또 흘러도,내일은 괜찮을 거야,내일은 괜찮을 거야。
up up求大神!
最后3句:就算又流泪的话,明天也会没事的。明天也会没事的。
求善良的吧友,韩语小达人帮忙!!
可不可以帮我翻一下这个 谢谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!
自己翻译的,只能保证百分之九十正确
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求大神英语翻译,高分送上,需要简单的单词哈_百度知道
求大神英语翻译,高分送上,需要简单的单词哈
有的人选择豪华游在路上人或者心,方式心情。我喜欢骑行。我有我的车队,我喜欢骑行,我们周末骑车我们的车到周围的景点转一转,你的旅游梦将会受到阻碍,感受大自然的魅力,看看别样的风景,别宅在寝室玩电脑啦,锻炼身体。我喜欢骑着我的车到我没去过的地方。如果你喜欢骑车,飞遍全世界,我享受骑行带给我的快乐。我喜欢骑着我的车出去兜风,搭车,一种挑战自我的体验,我享受骑行带来我速度的刺激,有的人选择穷游,领略别样的风土人情,所以我选择骑行,看看风景,趁自己年轻多出去走走,一种超越自我的快乐,那就加入我们吧、徒步或者骑行,是一个旅游的最好时期。我没有钱,放松心情。朋友们。长途骑行是一种态度,不管你选择何种方式。如果你错过这段时间,总得有个在路上大学,我有我的朋友,今后你将被工作或者妻儿牵制,我喜欢骑着我的车到处跑。旅行的方式有很多种
这就是我为什么给高分的原因。请大神自重哈百度翻译和谷歌什么的就别来啦,我希望是你自己原创的,那东西我也会
提问者采纳
like hitch-hiking. I have my team, don&#39, I have my friends, and feeling the charm of nature, we should get out and see different scenery. While some choose the opposite ways真心逐句翻译. It&#39, you will be tied up by your job or family in the future. I enjoy the speed stimulation. I like riding. I like to ride my bike to a place I's an experience of challenging to yourself and a happiness of going beyond yourself.
I like riding my car out for a drive.
The long-distance rve never been and experience a different kind of customs, seeing the sights, no matter which way you choose.
University is the best period for touring, hiking, so I choose to ride. While we are young, or riding.
There are many ways to travel. Some people choose luxury travel and fly around the world, and your dream of traveling will be hindered, relax. I like to ride my bike for an airing of relaxing, then join us. If you miss this time.
Dear friends, At weekends, I enjoy thet play computer games in your dorm any more. But if you like riding. I like to ride my bike going everywhere, we go riding to attraction spos near around for spiritual relaxing and physical training. I like riding.
I do not have money,望采纳~
On the road
People or the heart must be on the road
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I enjoy riding makes me happy, the way the mood, I like riding, our cycling weekend our car to the attractions around a turn, a challenge to the experience of the self, I like riding my car to run around, so I chose to ride.I do not have any money, I enjoy the riding bring my speed stimulation, I have my friends, is the best period for a tourist.Friends, and some people choose luxury travel.There are many ways to travel, some people choose poor tour bus, must have on the roadUniversity, a self beyond happy. If you miss this time, do home playing computer in the bedroom it while they are young to get out more and see a different kind of scenery. I like riding, relax, whatever you choose in what manner. I have my team. I like riding my car to a place I&#39. I like riding my car out for a drive, see the sights, in the future you will be working or pin down his wife and children, you dream of travel will be hindered, on foot or riding, exerciseOn the roadOve never been a taste of a different kind of customs, flying around the world, then join us.The long-distance riding is an attitude. If you like cycling, feel the charm of nature
On the roadOr the heart, must have on the roadUniversity, is the best period for a tourist. If you miss this time, in the future you will be working or pin down his wife and children, you dream of travel will be hindered.There are many ways to travel, and some people choose luxury travel, flying around the world, some people choose poor tour bus, on foot or riding.I do not have any money, so I chose to ride, I like riding my car to run around, see the sights, feel the charm of nature. I like riding my car to a place I've never been a taste of a different kind of customs. I like riding my car out for a drive, relax. I like riding, I enjoy riding makes me happy, I like riding, I enjoy the riding bring my speed stimulation.The long-distance riding is an attitude, a challenge to the experience of the self, a self beyond happy. I have my team, I have my friends, our cycling weekend our car to the attractions around a turn, the way the mood, exercise.Friends, do home playing computer in the bedroom it while they are young to get out more and see a different kind of scenery, whatever you choose in what manner. If you like cycling, then join us!
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神给个网站你懂的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信