各位大神 f2,麻烦了,帮我翻译一下下面的短函!

【急】明天面试!帮忙翻译成英文!很短!在线等!各位高手,拜托帮忙翻译一下下面的话。 不要有语法上的错误最好,打算明天面试口语的时候这样说。 god bless you! 在线等。 ”不好意_作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 【急】明天面试!帮忙翻译成英文!很短!在线等!各位高手,拜托帮忙翻译一下下面的话。 不要有语法上的错误最好,打算明天面试口语的时候这样说。 god bless you! 在线等。 ”不好意 【急】明天面试!帮忙翻译成英文!很短!在线等!各位高手,拜托帮忙翻译一下下面的话。 不要有语法上的错误最好,打算明天面试口语的时候这样说。 god bless you! 在线等。 ”不好意思,打断一下。 我的英文水平并不是很好,这个我得承认。(笑) 但我相信自己的学习能力,在工作需要的情况下我会争取弥补这方面的不足。 如果公司可以提供这方面的培训,那自然好。不能提供,我会利用周末时间好好学习。 因为我也希望自己可以说一口流利的英语。 如果这次面试因为英语这一项而大打折扣,我会感到很遗憾。 以上是我想说的。不知道语法有没有错误。 最后,很荣幸能得到这次面试机会。 抱歉,谢谢。“ Excuse me for interrupting.My English is not very good, this I have to admit that.But I believe that their ability to learn, in the work of the cases I will need to try and make up for the d... here is my advice on what you are going to say at your upcoming interview. You'd better not start with 'your english is not good/very well', that's bullshit and always weakness in your impression on t... excuse me ,I admit that I am not good at English,but I believe my own study ability.If you can offer the traning about this,it is good.If not,I can make use of the weekend to study by myself.So,I also... Excuse me, .....My English is not good, I admit.Whereas I will improve my English .If your company has this opportunity to improve,it's better. If not, in partime I will study hard.

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信