in the morning i&#39,i love you canyou see
请回到我身边
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神能够用英语翻译这封信?很短小的一篇!_百度知道
哪位大神能够用英语翻译这封信?很短小的一篇!
“你好,我是XXX,这是我第一次给我的外国笔友寄信,我感到十分激动。我很喜欢法国,并且想了法国的一些文化、美食。比如说,法国有什么特殊的节日?法国的建筑是怎样的?法国人喜欢吃什么口味的食物?这些我都非常想知道。如果你想了解中国的文化,我也很乐意告诉你。我随信送了你一份小礼物,希望你喜欢。通过网络,我和你聊了几个月,感觉你人很好。我很期待收到你的回信,谢谢。”就这一篇,请尽快帮我翻译,不要太死板,我只有初二,英语水品没有那么好,所以来求助,希望英语大神能帮帮我。我没有财富值,所以实在不好意思。但如果回答得好,我一定会采纳!
提问者采纳
你好,翻译如下:Hello, I'm XXX, this is my first time to my foreign pen pal letter, I feel very excited. I like the French, and thought some of the French culture, food. For example, the French have a special holiday? French architecture is what kind of? The French like to eat what food? I really want to know. If you want to understand the culture of China, I am happy to tell you. With this letter I sent you a small gift, hope you like. Through the network, I chatted with you for a few months, feel you are a good man. I very much look forward to receiving your reply, thank you. &可能还有另外版本,望采纳!O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Hello, this is XXX, this is my first time to my foreign pen Pal to post a letter, I feel very excited. I like France, France and want to some of the culture, food. For example, the French have any special festivals? France's architecture is what kind of? The French people like to eat what taste food? These I really want to know. If you want to understand China's culture, I will be very glad to tell you. I with the letter gave you a small gift, I hope you like. Through the network, I talk to you for a few months, the feeling you people are very good. I'm looking forward to receiving your reply, thank you. &Is this a, please help me translate as soon as possible, don't be too rigid, I only have 2, English water quality not so good, since the help, hope English great spirit can help me. I'm no wealth value, so really sorry. But if the answer good, I will adopt!
hello,i'mXXX,i feel exciting beacuse this is the first i writing letter for my foreign penfriend.i love France,so i want to tap into some of it's culture and cate. For example,What festival there have?How architectural syle there is?What's food french like?i eager to know about this.if you want to know chinese culture,i will glad to tell you. i put a little present into this letter,hope you like.this months,i talk with you by internet,i think you are very nice. i expect for your reply.thank you
Hello, I'm XXX, this is my first time to my foreign pen pal letter, I feel very excited. I like the French, and thought some of the French culture, food. For example, the French have a special holiday? French architecture is what kind of? The French like to eat what food? I really want to know. If you want to understand the culture of China, I am happy to tell you. With this letter I sent you a small gift, hope you like. Through the network, I chatted with you for a few months, feel you are a good man. I very much look forward to receiving your reply, thank you. &In this article, please help me to translate, not too rigid, I only the second day, English level is not so good, so to help, I hope God can help me. I have no wealth value, so really feel shy. But if the answer is good, I will adopt!
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信