《我有我的方式式》英语作文

最近更新文章
1020322 次
All Rights Reserved位置:>>列表
-在线学英语-英语学习-英语作文-英语学习-英语四级
&&风烟滚滚,唱英雄&&人民战士驱虎豹,舍生忘死保和平!&这是电影《英雄儿女》里的插曲。《英雄儿女》这部影片主要讲述了抗美援朝时志愿军王成叔叔的英雄事迹。
Smoke billowing, sings hero...... The PLA soldiers drive Butch, disregard one's own...
&&离开雷锋的日子观后感
&看看身份证上写的是什么!乔鞍山,男,汉族,一九四一年五月二十九日出生!这张身份证证明我们老乔是一个堂堂正正的中国人,他懂得救死扶伤,多行善事,可你们是怎么对待他们的呢?&这是电影的主人公乔鞍山救人送医院被诬陷...
&&三傻大闹宝莱坞观后感
Three idots feedback
小编导语:《三傻大闹宝莱坞》是一部印度宝莱坞电影,以笑声讽刺着印度教育只认成绩第一的制度。更多关于宝莱坞《三傻大闹宝莱坞》观后感尽在巨人作文网。
Xiaobian lead: &three idots& is a India Bollywood fil...
&&肖申克的救赎观后感(1):
《肖申克的救赎》是一部不可多得的优秀励志型影片。影片故事情节很简单,充满了好莱坞的传奇色彩:被诬谋杀自己的妻子及其情夫的银行家安迪被判终身监禁来到了肖申克监狱。他的与众不同引起了黑人囚犯瑞德的注意并最终结成了很好的朋友。安...
&&阿甘正传观后感
其实我看过很多遍《阿甘正传》这部影片了,每一次看总能或多或少有点收获。但是,在3月30日晚上在教学楼1310再一次观看这部电影后,我感觉收获的东西更多了。
In fact, I have seen many times &Agam Gump& this movie, every look a...
&&2014寻找最美孝心少年观后感
【一】2014寻找最美孝心少年观后感
[a] 2014 looking for the most beautiful young impressions of filial piety
昨晚,中央少儿电视台播出的寻找最美孝心少年的颁奖典礼,十位获奖少年的故事感人至深,平凡而美丽。他们面对苦难时坚强地...
&&最美孝心少年观后感
The most beautiful young impressions of filial piety
爱的指引,带我们众里寻你;孝的承诺,温暖了你我的心。
Love, bring filial piety promise, warm my heart to you.
一段思念一点忧伤,一点违心一笑一段离别往事,狂妄...
&&《建党伟业》观后感800字
《建党伟业》观后感800字
初次观看建党伟业之时,我不禁感叹其巨星之多,情节之紧凑,出场人物之多,涉及事件之多。如此之多的内容在短短的90分钟之内呈现出来,的确令人目不暇接!
The first watch The Founding of a Party when, I...
&&刘胡兰观后感
&生的伟大,死的光荣!&这是毛主席为刘胡兰题的词,刘胡兰是一位共-产-党员,为中华民族增添了一种新的力量!
&A great life, a glorious death!& this is the Chairman Mao as the Liu Hulan topic words, Liu Hulan is a Communist...
&&人与自然的观后感
Man and nature about it
1.今天,我打开电视看《人与自然》。
1 today, I turn on the TV to see &man and nature&.
《人与自然》里大部分讲的都是野生动物,它们有很多种类,每一个种类都有他们自己独特的性格和生存的本领,他们也就是靠...
&&趣味运动会作文
 趣味运动会作文
The composition of fun and games
一年一度的运动会终于来了。星期四的早上我们穿着整齐的校服怀着激动的心情来到学校。
Once a year the games came. Thursday morning we dressed in uniforms with excitement came to the schoo...
&&中秋节小学生作文
The Mid Autumn Festival pupil composition
中秋节小学生作文(一):《中秋夜》
The Mid Autumn Festival pupil composition (a): &mid autumn night&
中秋之夜,月圆之夜,团圆之夜。在这样一个特别的晚上,我和爸爸、妈妈一起到电影院去...
&&作文快乐的中秋节
Happy Mid Autumn Festival.
作文快乐的中秋节(一):《中秋节》
The composition and Happy Mid Autumn Festival (a): &Mid Autumn Festival&
今天是中秋节,晚上我是和几位同学一起过的节。
Today is the Mid Autumn Festival, I had spe...
推荐英语资源
热门翻译学习
当前风格:英文翻译淡蓝风格
英语作文-英语学习-英语四级---英文翻译-翻译英文
Copyright & 2007 - 2008
All Rights Reserved.做友情链接请联系QQ:欢迎访问维斯作文网!
就这样乱想了一个晚上,一秒钟都没睡着。我慢慢的想到也发现了自己很多毛病、很多习惯、很多事情都是我...
史无前例跌破老师眼镜的职业规划 我原创 平凡电工电气专业职业规划前言我,一名感性思维活跃而理性思维...
夜色正浓,强子强拉硬扯地叫上二狗子等人,摸黑滚爬,潜移到班主任王老师的宿舍窗前。 强子细眼瞅准王老...
学生不想学习的根源在哪里? 1、不是我不想学,而是我不知道为啥学即学习目标不明确。 绝大部分学生表现...
看鼹鼠的故事_150字
写给昨天的“我”的一封信_1500字
2007高考作文:细雨闲花皆寂寞 文人英雄应如是
我的爷爷奶奶_100字
高考语文作文命题趋势 两种题型需重视
人教版三年级上册六单元作文:美丽的舜耕公园
原创作者: 1022人
&&看不清?
月度排行版
客服QQ:6837464
QQ群3:暂无发表日期:
Yesterday, my mother clean the house, she did the big cleaning, so she searched every corner of the house, many old things were dig out, like the toys when I owned at the very early age....
发表日期:
Everyone needs friends in their lives, no one can live alone, they need friends to share their sorrow and happiness, so that they can keep the good mood. ...
发表日期:
There is an old saying that no one is perfect, so everyone will make mistake sometimes, though we want to do best. When we make mistake,...
发表日期:
As the development of computer, people count on computer so much, now most businesses are done online, trading online saves people a lot of time and it is very convenient. ...
发表日期:
The first day of my high school, I was told that the freshmen would need to join the military training. I felt so scared, because in the summer days,...
发表日期:
Once I saw the TV show, it was about the fathers and their kids having the match, they were separated by five groups and compete for the match. At first,...
发表日期:
When I was in high school, one day, my Chinese teacher was so excited to tell us that our country&s first spaceman had landed the space successfully. ...
发表日期:
When we are small, the teacher told us that we should help others, offering help to someone who is in need of help is Chinese tradition....
发表日期:
Early in the morning, when I searched the Internet, I found there were many news about the Nanking Massacre, our country&s flag had low down half, for the purpose of commemorating the people who were killed during that hard time. ...
发表日期:
Last night, I saw a movie, it was so touching, the movie told about the girl got an accident, her soul got out of her body, but she did not die completely. ...
发表日期:
The language develops as the media become various, many years ago, people used the language that was very formal, because most oral language was always the same as the paper language. But as the time by, ...
发表日期:
In my memory, though my hometown is a small village, it is very beautiful. When I was small, I liked to caught fish in the river, the water was so clean that I could see the fish. ...
发表日期:
&Shan Zhai& is the new words to express fake products, people use it to express the highly imitated products, some manufacturers produce the Shan Zhai products to make great profit, ...
发表日期:
Today, after school, my friends asked me to have dinner with them, I felt so happy and went the restaurant with them. Then I found they wanted to eat buffet, I was so happy, ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有老师用户请直接登录
合作帐号:
没有老师帐号?  
准确经过4年多实践,准确率大于95%。
个性化反馈分数,词汇,语法,文风,内容等多方面提供意见反馈。
速度快批改速度快,为老师节约大量时间,学生可以多写多练,提高写作能力。
应用广泛全国已经有几百所院校在使用该系统,积累了大量经验。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文 的文章

更多推荐