大学英语作文文

发表日期:
UK is the short form of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or commonly known as Britain. UK is composed of four parts. They are: England, Scotland, Welsh and Northern Island. ...
发表日期:
Life in the city is very different from life in the villages and on the farms. People in large cities are much more careful to respect the privacy of the individual....
发表日期:
Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer....
发表日期:
As far as I'm concerned,we should look at both sides of globalization.Only when we seize the opportunity of development and meet the challenges can we gain the upper hand in the competition....
发表日期:
Solution to the problem requires efforts on both the society and the students....
发表日期:
I am writing this letter to you to express my concern about the sports facilities on campus....
发表日期:
Advertisements are forcing their way into people&s lives. People refer to advertisements in their daily lives because they are consumers....
发表日期:
In a word, I think secondhand goods transaction is a good trading way, but it needs further perfection of the rules....
发表日期:
People are alarmed by the succession of campus fires in recent years. In each of these accidents, heavy casualties were reported & houses were burned down, students lost their lives, and properties were damaged. ...
发表日期:
As it&s known to all, Chinais popular for its emperor of bicycles. This is because our country is still a developing country and few people can afford private cars. The demand for a means of transport is met by making millions of bicycles available....
发表日期:
It is commonly known that drunken driving is a taboo to drivers, for alcohol can penetrate into people's blood, affect their brain and lead to traffic accidents....
发表日期:
Nowadays, with the development of the society, it's greatly need the people who master integrated skills, so that there are a growing number of people attend training classes to master more skills to get a good job. ...
发表日期:
It is not necessary to ban the TV programs presented in local dialects, which will be helpful to foster an even more rich national culture....
发表日期:
Nowadays, with the progress of the medical technology, the cure of some diseases may require the transplantation of some organs from other people. However, the reality is not so optimistic. Not so many people are willing to donate their organs....
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文_英语作文大全_英语作文范文_英语写作万能句子 - 星空英语作文网
英语作文热门专题
英语作文推荐阅读
小学英语写作指导
中学英语写作指导
高中英语写作指导
Copyright & 2015-当前位置: >>专题
 在线英语听力室为大家精心挑选的英语作文学习教程。
------分隔线----------------------------报班咨询:400-888-3456
试题资料:
各地资讯:
各科复习:
报考六部曲:
教学资源:
高考论坛:
高考交流:
高考网高考英语作文栏目内容包括2014高考英语作文,包括2014高考英语作文模板,范文,高考英语满分作文,高考英语素材等内容资讯,详情更多2014高考英语作文尽在高考网.
条记录,分
高考工具箱
高二知识点总结
2013各地高考状元
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号和你的朋友分享吧 :
Copyright 2015 by
education group all right reserved
&& 学 找 上! 国内最专业的平台! ICP监督:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文 的文章