文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场(英语作文)求帮忙检查一下有没错误......然后顺便帮我这篇作文补完题目吧........._百度知道
(英语作文)求帮忙检查一下有没错误......然后顺便帮我这篇作文补完题目吧.........
中文是:当我还小的时候,我开始思考。我们为什么学习?如果我们想得到一个高的分数,我们必须努力的学习。但是,一个好的分数能代表什么呢?现在,我明白了。一个好的分数不能代表什么。然而,学习虽然不能减少我们未来将遇到的困难,但它可以帮助我们渡过难关。所以,让我们停止我们的抱怨。为了我们自己,去努力学习吧!The older I grow, the
I When I was young, I started to think. Why do we learn? If we want to get a high mark, we must study hard. But, what can a high mark represent? Now, I understand. A high mark doesn’t represent what. However,study although can’t reduce the difficult in our future, but it can help us to get through a crisis. So, let’s stop our complain. For our own, to study hard!.....别用电脑翻译的忽悠我....
提问者采纳
When I was young,I began thinking that why we study? If we want to get high scores,we must study hard.However,what does the high score represent?Now,I get it.A high score can represent nothing.However,study can't reduce the risk that we will face to in the future,while it can help us to get through the crisis.So,stop campaigning.Study hard for ourselves!
谢呃...能不能帮我想想题目?就是The older I grow, the ( ) I ( )
The older I grow ,the more I know
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
For us, I must study hard!
错了!改一下
注意时态之类的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于检讨的英语作文
关于检讨的英语作文
老师抽风 非要写100字左右的关于检讨的英语作文
我是高中生
上课不听讲 总说话 和女生说话 考试成绩不理想
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 检讨&&&&& 由于我不好好学习,在上课的时候和女同学说话开小差了,这样不仅影响了自己的学习,而且还影响了其它的同学上课,给老师也带去很大困扰,故此写一份检讨书,好好反省反省自己到底错在了哪里,以后不在去邮箱其它同学上课,如有再犯,愿接受老师的严厉批评和受到其它的教育惩罚
&
&
翻译;Review&&&&&&Since I do not study hard in school and female students to speak, when deserted, and this not only affects their own learning, but also affected the other students to school, but also brought great distress to the teacher, so write a criticism Text,&reflect on their own in the end to reflect on where in the wrong, not to mail other students after class, if repeated, the teacher is willing to accept the harsh criticism and punishment by the other educational
等待您来回答
外语领域专家65 英语作文帮检查一下~~_百度知道
65 英语作文帮检查一下~~
The utility model relates to a thermal dual-metal sheet temperature control switch,which is used for controlling the on-off of an engine cooling fan in a motor car, comprising a case, a guide seat, a bimetallic sheet, a tappet and a switch composed of a spring leaf and a binding post.The bimetallic sheet is symmetrical and smaller than a circle such as a triangle and a square. The bimetallic sheet overcomes the defect that the circle metal sheet gets large temperature difference when the circle metal sheet converts up and down.[##] The utility model relates to an improvement for a gearing device of an X-ray machine remote controller.The utility model is designed for the moving of a fluoroscopic screen and the gearing of a gastrointestinal compressor.A long trip-shaped chain is designed on the framework of the motor , and the fluoroscopic screen driven by the running of the motor moves oppositely along the chain. The motor drives the cam and pokes two half-concave wheels, causing the two half-concave wheels to bite with each other and change positions with each other ,so that the swinging movement of the gastrointestinal compressor comes true .Provided with an AC speed-reducing and reversible motor, the utility model does not need rectification or speed reducing, and has the advantages of small size, light weight, large force moment, etc.In addition, the gearing device has the advantages of simple structure, reliable and stable movement, no noise and long service life.
The utility model relates to a temperature controlled switch, comprising a thermal dual-metal sheet, an adjusting mechanism and a set of electrical contacts. The utility model is characterized in that the electrical contacts are normally open, and the contacts convert original off-state into on-state when the temperature of the thermal dual-metal which is heated goes up to the designated value. With an acoustic device,an acousto-optical device or a corresponding acting device, the utility model can be used for temperature control alarming, dangerous alarming or security protection and energy-saving operation for the heating device, the cooker which is heated or the water and food in the cooker, under the situation of various thermal sources such as electricity, coal , firewood, gas, oil, etc. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure ,low cost, convenience use ,and high efficiency . [##] The utility model relates to a safety power saving lighting lamp for machine tool aperation, comprising a universal ball lamp socket (1), a laminated board(2), a universal ball (5), a flexible snake skin lampholder(6), electric wires (7)and(8), a lamp cap(13), a transformer B-[1], full-bridge rectifiers D-[1]~D-[4], a capacitor C-[1] and a trichromatic fluorescent lamp. Instead of a 60w bulb,a 9w trichromatic fluorescent lamp is arranged on the utility model,saving 80% pared with the existing lighting lamp for machine tool aperation ,the service life of the utility model increases to 7 times , and the light is softer . With a 10w power transformer, the loss is less .
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··