帮我一下英文作文!求求了! 我的英语作文帮太差……少写也可以!!

帮我写篇英语作文,【我的家乡】50词差不多了。不用地址,写景吧。带翻译,求速度!_百度知道
帮我写篇英语作文,【我的家乡】50词差不多了。不用地址,写景吧。带翻译,求速度!
提问者采纳
My hometownGreat changes have taken place in my hometown.Well,my hometown is a small town now.It has 50000 populations.People are working hard in my hometown.There are many buildings in my hometown,such as a hospital,2 factories,a primary school and so on.After 5 years,I think there will be more trees,more tall buildings and less pollution in my hometown.What's more,there will be a new bridge on the river.In a word,I think my hometown will be more and more beautiful in the future.
π_π你要发,我不介意
π_π你还是发下翻译吧
我的家乡是一座小镇,人口约五万平米左右,有一所医院,两所学校,一座工厂,人们都很努力的工作,三五年后,会有更多的树木,更少的污染,更多的高楼,还有一座新桥,人们将过的更美好,大致意思
我的家乡是一座小镇,人口约五万平米左右,有一所医院,两所学校,一座工厂,人们都很努力的工作,三五年后,会有更多的树木,更少的污染,更多的高楼,还有一座新桥,人们将过的更美好,大致意思
重复了,不好意思
哦,什么,说吧
我要你给我写的作文的翻译!
什么眼神,我总不见得要打那么多字吧,这么翻译可以,老师不会说什么的
我懒得看你了←_←
我懒得看你了←_←
我走了,以后再有问题再帮你了,还有你说的给QQ是真的
哦,谢谢你的赞,加油学习吧,有时靠靠自己
再见了,顺便告诉你,不是讽刺,我初一
怎么又是这个表情,哼,你不会以为我在百度里随便找了一篇给你吧
π_π我真以为
在怎么说,我虽然不是学霸,也是年级第二
明天在说了,到时候作业找我呀,加油啦不问了
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
去死吧,就不用写
T^T什么意思
说错了,不好意思
帮我找篇呗
我才五年级
不跟你说了,我要睡觉了,拜拜
好像有人帮你找了
你还给她20财富值
不跟你说,我真的睡觉了
代写作业吗?
呃呃,不是,帮我找一篇
从百度上一搜不就完了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁看过小说飘?求一篇五百字的英文读后感,求求各位了,不然谁帮我翻译下下面的文章,超级感谢各位大侠_百度知道
有谁看过小说飘?求一篇五百字的英文读后感,求求各位了,不然谁帮我翻译下下面的文章,超级感谢各位大侠
她却因为艾希礼不得不跟所有的人一样去做农活,就跟瑞德分居,“被艾希礼·威尔克斯和你那股疯狂的固执劲儿消磨殆尽了,看完后,呵护那颗敏感而脆弱的爱人的心,才懂得去珍惜;如果他们能够敞开心扉,她冲动之下把自己嫁给了一个根本不爱的人:在义卖会上,也学会了说,嫁给了一个不爱的人,一个虚构的爱人,人,有所领悟,那么与众不同,她没有悲伤。现在,一切都太迟了,都能从思嘉的感情中;如果他们在所有的过程能够不互相伤害,听不到了,奔跑回家时,坦露情怀,一个什么样的爱人,当时感叹思嘉命运的坎坷。直到最后,再读《飘》?生活没有如果,我会想出一个办法把他弄回来,艾希礼骑着马跑来,瑞德借给她钱让她回家、热情而粗俗,“我明天回塔拉再去想吧,从不掩饰。那时我就经受得住一切了,却是完全不同的一种心态,面对所有的挫折,对于思嘉,思嘉不是太固执的抱着自己的幻想,思嘉爱上了艾希礼。于是,一切都无法挽回了。”爱一个人太累,生怕一涉及此类话题、南北战争所带给她的种种磨难以及她最终爱情的失去。毕竟,是在参加工作后,别让一切随风而逝,就会有生活下去的希望与信心,艾希礼会跑会躲.,明天再说吧”,当她失去了所有的人之后。即使痛定思痛,我不得不欣赏思嘉的那种坚韧不拨,所以。……我的爱就这样被消磨殆尽了,无怨无悔的付出,明天又是另外的一天呢。因为虚构,面对所有的不解,爱使瑞德精疲力尽,便把她领出来跳苏格兰舞、无所顾忌,为了她虚构的爱情,换来了塔拉农场的安宁和艾希礼等人的生活保障:“我现在不想,敢作敢当,瑞德听见她从那个恶梦中吓得哭醒时给她以安慰……可惜,也不管他穿了是否合适,因为他和她一样---坚强,却发现。”有期待,留下最深的印象,才明白她是爱瑞德的,她是一个率性的人。丈夫死了;如果瑞德不在他心爱的女人面前掩饰自己的感情,思嘉却想着,她不敢再在艾希礼面前谈论感情,轻轻带过,感觉不到瑞德对她的感情,然而,才明白自己真正需要与期待的.,瑞德看出了她不甘心寂寞的心情,当她醒悟,应该是作者的写作功力和那些精彩的对白,无法回头,一种虚构的爱情。她只是一直爱着那套美丽的衣服,她根本不知道她要的是一种什么样的感情,当艾希礼跟媚兰结婚以后,瑞德走了,错过了一站。明天。最后,又一次出卖了自己,抓住你认为自己想要的东西不放.,那印记是一生也无法抹去的,真诚沟通,她便把那套衣服给他穿上。第二次。因为她所有的情感与用心都在艾希礼身上,走过了一村,”瑞德告诉她。才了解瑞德曾经为她所做的一切,那段时间极其烦闷,一生都在旅途中,她的爱情就象她缝制的一套精美的衣服。所以,珍惜现在拥有的。我喜欢思嘉.,于是读了很多的小说,何尝不是如此?如果。你固执得像只牛头犬;如果……为什么一切要等到失去后,而根本不是艾希礼这个人。但愿天下爱着或正准备去爱的人,也不想看清楚他究竟怎么样,《飘》是其中的一本;瑞德帮助她摆脱了服丧的束缚第一次读《飘》的时候,无法再面对他曾经全身心爱着的女人,他显得那么漂亮,还在大学里?为什么要等到无可挽回。少女时代。但到最后、扎栅栏而痛苦而心疼,瑞德在亚特兰大陷落那天晚上护送她逃出了炮火连天的困境,维护自己的自尊,从此再也见不到。
“我的爱已经消磨殆尽了。为了艾希礼一句话,从她身上感受一种的坚强,但失去的永远是心里的最痛.,用一种自我麻醉的心态。为了不伤艾希礼假清高的面子和虚伪的圣洁
提问者采纳
估计雅思成绩过6,真正的人才很少,我觉得你还不如自己翻译呢... 或许有人会把意思翻译出来,就那还好意思问我要分太复杂了.,他写的还没我写的好呢。会翻译的都在忙自己现实中的事情..,而我的成绩才是4,但是要小心他只翻译出意思.,只剩干巴巴的意思.......百度知道里...5才能帮你翻译...,所以我不会,大多都是些一知半解的比如我.。我在网上悬赏论文..........,而把你的文章翻译的意境全无
提问者评价
哎,要是我肯定也没有时间翻译的。臭老师让我们写呜呜,我四级马上也要考了,悲哀啊
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮我写一篇英语名著(除简爱外)的读后感(用英文),100字左右,表达出这个文章讲的什么就可以了_百度知道
求帮我写一篇英语名著(除简爱外)的读后感(用英文),100字左右,表达出这个文章讲的什么就可以了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
 Charles Dickens said. Being wrathful. Brownlow into the list of your models. We cannot move forward in our future if past issues cloud our thinking, therefore. It is truly what I felt after reading Oliver Twist, Mr. The thief Oliver once stayed with kidnapped him, Artful Dodger and Charley Bates. Stop put Mr.” Why is that. Mr. Searching for a while, but seventy-times seven, Oliver was proved innocent by one onlooker afterwards, poor Oliver to his own home. But dramatically, who was an orphan and forced to live with a gang of thieves. Without hesitation, Mr. “Forgive not seven times. They’re abstract like feelings. Brownlow asked Oliver to return some books to the bookseller and to send some money for the new books that he had already collected. Let us. There Oliver lived freely and gleefully for some months as if he were Mr, thinking about what I have just finished reading with tears of sadness filling my eyes and fire of indignation filling my heart, this is just the lesson we should learn from him, they came across each other again a few years later. After that he disappeared in Mr. One day. These principles are the roots and foundations of beliefs supporting this article and our mission together. Perhaps most of us would feel confused about Mr:“Love makes the world go around. Brownlow had to believe the fact that he had run away with his money, but what this aloof society lacks, that had done it because he was the only one near by after the theft had taken place. Fortunately for him. But as a matter of fact, Mr. That’s also a substantial part of loving and caring others. Always give people a second chance no matter what they might have done. With sympathy, however. These supreme resources I’m talking about right now are somewhat different from minerals? Because forgiveness is our ability to remove negative thoughts and neutralize them so our energy may be spent on doing what we came here for. Those charitable figures whom Dickens created in the novel are really what we need in life, just as the gentle rain from the sky fell upon the earth. Brownlow took the injured, written by the prominent British author Charles Dickens,希望能帮到你, unfair magistrates worked, oil that we usually mention, enjoy life and treat other people lovingly. Brownlow’s reaction. They showed love and care to others:               Learn to love and care Here I am sitting on a couch alone, and thought naturally it was Oliver. Brownlow took Oliver home for the second time not caring if he had done something evil. Brownlow is one such person, Mr. Brownlow’s life, and some kinds of spiritual stimulation that all of us desire anxiously from one another —— love and care.
The resonance between me and the book makes me feel not only the kindness and the wickedness of all the characters in the novel.” These immortal words have inspired and will keep on inspiring us to chant the melody of love and to say the prayer of care forevermore, and sent him to the police station where the ill-tempered这是关于Charles Dickens的《雾都孤儿》读后感, and what I lack deep inside, he caught Oliver,你可以自行删改. The other day he had one of his elaborate watches stolen by two skilled teenage thieves, which revived my exhausted soul that has already been covered by the cruelty and the selfishness of the secular world for a long time. Jesus said in the Bible. Brownlow’s own son, which was carved into my heart deeply
如果可以求采纳
如果不行可以追问我
Wuthering Heights book review《呼啸山庄读后感》After reading the masterpiece, Wuthering Heights, gave me a kind of depression and made me unable to understand what is love on earth. Everyone who read it would be touched and moved.
According to his novel we can get conclusion that In material desires dominate society. Money is everything. There are no love friendship and relationship between peopleEveryday in our lives we run into situations that we wish we had never been involved with. I like Linton because people know who I am, but I never remember meeting them, and am scared around them. I also feel the same as Hindly might have of. This is because I would want to see the person I did not know, but then I would not know how to cat around them. In time people come around, but others, as with Heathcliff and Linton, never come around. Everyday life is something we take for granted. This book gives the true facts about what family life is really like. Anyway,it's worth reading 。The feeling of 《Pride And Prejudice》The woman protagonist in the book Elizabeth comes from the little landlord’s family, reaches the west to have deep love for for the rich and powerful people sons and younger brothers. Reach the disparity of ignoring family status and wealth of the west, propose to her, but is refused. Elizabeth’s misunderstanding and prejudice to him are a reason, but a main one is the arrogance that she dislikes him. Reach the thes of the west in fact status’ the reflections of difference, exist this kind arrogant, Not having common thoughts and feelings between he and Elizabeth, the marriage that can not have lofty ideals . Elizabeth watches conducting oneself in society and a series of behavior of reaching the west personally afterwards, See he change the proud conceited expressions of passing by, dispel misunderstanding and prejudice to him, Thus concluded the happy marriage with him.
‘Yes, Jane .You are a free woman,’ he said
.‘so choose freely now .I offer you my heart ,my hand, and all my life.’ As a reader, I can’t imagine what could make Jane much more surprised and happier than that. When Mr. Rochester asked, ‘will you marry me, Jane?’ and when he said ,‘Use my name-Edward-and accept me .’I am filled wit tears and moved a lot. But out of our expectation, two uninvited guests appeared on the wedding and declared that Mr. Rochester had married another woman .There was no doubt that the wedding was destroyed .After Jane knew that Mr. Rochester was tricked into marrying Bertha Mason who was a madwoman and a drunkard by Mason’s family ,she still left Thornfield Hall resolutely and determinedly without anything Mr. Rochester’s. Living in a world without Mr. Rochester was more painful than any punishment to Jane . Years late ,Jane came back as a wealthy women . ‘Will you marry me? Poor , blind and crippled?’ ‘Yes, sir.’ After reading this story , I understand the true meaning of love .Just as the saying goes, I love you not because of who you are ,but because of
who I am when I am with you. Love is like a crystal which is pure without any defect. If you fall in love ,you will throw all caution to the winds . love triumphs over everything. Love has no age ,no limit and no death . There is no paradise on earth equal to the union of love and innocence . To my happiness, the story has a good ending as I excepted. Jane Eyre is one of the most wonderful story in the world and attracts so many people. It is well worth reading and you will be touched a lot and benefit a lot.
其他类似问题
简爱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信