learntosaytanks英语作文网80词的

how to protect the animals 英语作文 80词左右的._百度作业帮
how to protect the animals 英语作文 80词左右的.
how to protect animalthere are many kinds of animals in the world,but not only the humans.we live in the same world,and we should be friends.as everybody knows,the humans are the rulers of the world today,so we should protect our friends--the animals!but how to protect them?as first,i think we must stop killing the rare birds and animals,especially the young ones.the second,we have to protect the environment,to make the sky blue,to make the grass green,to give the animals a comfortable space to live.it's not only for the animals but also ourselves.the last,we should tell more and more people why and how to protect the animals,make everyone do this.
Animals Need Protecting Animals are natural resources that people have wasted all through our history. Animals have been killed for their fur and feathers, for food, for sport, and simply bec...怎样写《how to learn English well&英语作文?80词左右._百度作业帮
怎样写《how to learn English well>英语作文?80词左右.
How to learn English well?Maybe some people donot know how to learn English .English is a popular language in the world at the moment.First,you must know the worlds and master the phonetic (音标)..Learning English words is very easy and important .If you donot master the phonetic,your school are not the English words (你就学不会英语单词).Then you can read the English articles and recite the English words,grammar focus every day.In addition(另外),you must do more English listening comprehension(英语听力).Finally,wish you successful learning achievements in !80词左右的九年级英语作文题目My best ways to learn English
坐等答案_百度作业帮
80词左右的九年级英语作文题目My best ways to learn English
Everyone wants to learn English well.But everyone has a different way of learning,.I want to tell you my way of learning English.When I learn new words,I will try my best to remember it and practice saying a few times.After reading the text,I will first review.Find out the words I do not know.Then by look up the dictionary to solve it.The text read several times,that can be very good repeat them.When writing,you want what to write,write,read,find the mistakes and correct them.By this way,my English can be improved.This is my way to learn Englishbe kind to others为题的英语作文80个词左右急急急急急急啊_百度知道
be kind to others为题的英语作文80个词左右急急急急急急啊
提问者采纳
s help. On the other hand . No mt live without other people&#39. If we do so, in cities or in the countrysider. so we should try our best to do as much as possible to serve
the people who are in need, we can&#39, we'll feel that we are useful and we are happy. in this way , if we are in trouble , we may get help from others,all of us will face a sunny life
all the time. And the whole society will at the same time become peaceful. so we should be friendly to everyone else to make our life better and betterwe live with so many people surrounding us
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇名叫“learn to smile”的英语作文,80词左右_百度知道
求一篇名叫“learn to smile”的英语作文,80词左右
提问者采纳
it can make you happy again, but just warm, I believe it can even make the whole warm.Let’s learn to smile often. And maybe next time, it can make you stand up and work hard again, the person who received your smile will give it to you. And this happiness is from the bottom of heart.So. Mother’s smile is like a spring wind. When we give others a smile, when you need a smile, so gentle when you are sad, how warm the word isLearn To SmileSmile. Living with a smile. Everyone needs others’ smile, makes your heart warm, it can make you try your best again…Smile, so easy, let’ when you fail, when you give up, every day will be sunshine, but also so useful, we will feel happy! It can make anyone happy.It’s not like enthusiastic laughter
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信