英语作文《我的家庭作文600字生活》80词

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
初中英语作文80词:过周末
  小编导语:初中英语作文80词:过周末是小编为大家准备的初中英语作文80词:过周末。要写好英语作文就一定要多阅读一些优秀的范文哦!以下就是初中英语作文80词:过周末,供你学习参考!  Some of us always spend Sundays aimlessly. We can seldom derive profits from the valuable hours (time) of Sundays. This is indeed a great pity. Though Sundays are set aside as a day for rest, we must make good use of them.  We know that our school lessons are usually not sufficient. We should often utilize Sundays to read reference books. In this way we will increase our knowledge. Besides, we must be engaged in sports or outing so as to strengthen our bodies.
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语作文80词开展户外活动要给校长发电子邮件_百度知道
英语作文80词开展户外活动要给校长发电子邮件
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
新西兰. Even if I was a girl.我非常想去那些国家旅行,而且也可以使我健康.之后. So I must learn English well,我打算做很多有趣的事情,我就可以和世界各地的人交流了, I will finish my holiday homework,我国需要更多擅长英语的人才,但是我却非常喜欢篮球. We are going to play together, because English is so popular these days..Nowadays,通信和旅游上被广泛使用.What’s more, business,美国和加拿大都很漂亮.First,一些说英语的国家如澳大利亚, I like basketball very much.首先.第二. Mastering English can help us find more job opportunities. Second, communication and tourism.如今. Finally.它不仅可以使我变得阳光.I like English most,因为英语在这段时间很流行, New Zealand,我打算好好休息一下, English is a well-known international language. Maybe we will go sightseeing, I will join a basketball club to play basketball, I am going to have a good rest. As far as I’m concerned.我觉得英语是总所周知的国际语言.我觉得我将会有一个很棒的暑假.尤其是在中国加入WTO之后.更重要的是, some English speaking countries like Australia.我们打算一起去玩, because I like them very much.我最喜欢英语. I am going to play computer games or listen to music when I am free, I am going to visit some of my friends.虽然我是个女孩.掌握英语能帮助我们找到更多的就业机会,商务.也许我们会去观光.但是现在我却还不擅长,我会完成我的暑假作业,我会参加篮球俱乐部来打篮球. Then,我要去拜访一些朋友, but also can make me healthy.我打算在我有时间的时候玩电脑游戏或者听音乐. It can not only make me become sunny. But I am not good at them now,英语在新闻, cheerful. Especially after China enters WTO.2.如果我能说好英语. I think I will have a great summer holiday, our country needs more genius who is good at English,因为我很喜欢它们. If I could speak English well,开朗. I want to travel to these countries very much.在即将到来的暑假, America and Canada are very beautiful.最后1.所以我必须学好英语, I would be able to communicate with the people all over the world, I am going to do a lot of interesting things. In the coming summer holiday, English is widely used in news
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语作文80词_百度知道
初中英语作文80词
题目自拟,80词左右,6篇急~~~~~!谢谢啊
提问者采纳
Tt think we should regard money as everything. What we should do is to use it appropriately and not become misers. A miser may think that “money talks, friendship and love, such as health, you may lose many things,” but if you only give your attention to making money. I don&#39Money is indeed important, all of us can lead a happier lives. Money is just a tool that can help us solve problems or enable us to live a comfortable life, but money cannot buy everything
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
but I like to watch tv, he does exercise every day.We both like sports, he likes to go to the concert, that makes us is good at all subjects. In some ways, but in some aspects we are different, we all like to exercise, reading. However, his name is Jim.But Jim is taller than me, I exercise three times a week, we are the same, so we often go to the library to studyMY GOOD FRIENDI have a good friend
哦啊啊哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁介绍迪士尼英语作文80词左右一篇介绍迪士尼的英语作文 急用~_百度作业帮
介绍迪士尼英语作文80词左右一篇介绍迪士尼的英语作文 急用~
一篇介绍迪士尼的英语作文 急用~
1. List the four Business Segments of The Walt Disney Company.(1). Studio Entertainment(2). Parks and Resorts(3). Consumer Products(4). Media Networks2. List four business areas for each Business Segment.(1). Studio Entertainment: Walt Disney P Walt Disney Studios Home E Miramax F Disney Theatrical G Disney C Walt Disney Animation S Disney Music G Walt Disney Records.(2). Parks and Resort: D Walt Disney World including Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood S Walt Disney World R Disneyland Resort including Disneyland Resort Pairs, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and Tokyo Disney R Disney Vacation Club (DVC); Disney Cruise Line.(3). Consumer Products: Disney Fairies including Mickey, Pooh, Jack Sparrow, the Disney Princess, Hannah Montana and others through unique and entertaining
Disney Garden Foodles and Veggies & S Disney Publishing Worldwide including FamilyFun and W Disney Flix Video C Disney Interactive Studios.Annual Report Worksheet
2(4). Media Networks Broadcasting: ABC Television Network including ABC Daytime, ABC News and ABC E ABC Owned Television Station Group including WABC-TV in New York, KABC-TV in Los Angeles, WLS-TV in Chicago, WPVI-TV in Philadelphia, KGO-TV in San Francisco, KTRK-TV in Houston, WTVD-TV in Raleigh-Durham, KFSN-TV in Fresno, WJRT-TV in Flint and WTVG-TV in T Touchstone Television Studio renamed as ABC Studios including Disney, ABC and ESPN; Buena Vista Productions (BVP); Buena Vista International Television renamed as Disney-ABC International Television (DAIT) including ABC Studios, ABC News, Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures and Miramax Films, as well as Disney Channel Original Movies and other properties form the Company’s kids’
Disney-ABC Domestic Television (DADT).As Mickey Mouse’s father, Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901 in Chicago, Illinois. Disney was raised on a Midwestern farm in Marceline, Missouri, and in Kansas City, where he was able to acquire some rudimentary art instruction from correspondence courses and Saturday museum classes. He would later use many of the animals and characters that he knew from that Missouri farm in his cartoons. He dropped out of high school at the age of 17 to serve in World War I. After serving briefly overseas as an ambulance driver, Disney returned in 1919 to Kansas City for an apprenticeship as a commercial illustrator and later made primitive animated advertising cartoons. By 1922, he had set up his own shop. Initial failure sent Disney to Hollywood in 1923, where in partnership with his loyal elder brother Roy, he managed to resume cartoon production. His first success came with the creation of Mickey Mouse in Steamboat Willie. Steamboat Willie was the first fully synchronized sound cartoon and featured Disney as the voice of a character first called "Mortimer Mouse." Disney's wife, Lillian, suggested that Mickey sounded better and Disney agreed. Living frugally, he reinvested profits to make better pictures. His insistence on technical perfection and his unsurpassed gifts as story editor quickly pushed his firm ahead. The invention of such cartoon characters as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Minnie, and Goofy combined with the daring and innovative use of music, sound, and folk material (as in The Three Little Pigs) made the Disney shorts of the 1930s a phenomenon of worldwide success. This success led to the establishment of immensely profitable, Disney controlled sidelines in advertising, publishing, and franchised goods, which helped shape popular taste for nearly 40 years. Disney rapidly expanded his studio facilities to include a training school where a whole new generation of animators developed and made possible the production of the first feature-length cartoon, Snow White (1937). Other costly animated features followed, including Pinocchio, Bambi, and the celebrated musical experiment Fantasia. With Seal Island (1948), wildlife films became an additional source of income. In 1954, Disney successfully broke into television. By the time of his death, the Disney studio's output amounted to 21 full-length animated films, 493 short subjects, 47 live-action films, seven True-Life Adventure features, 330 hours of Mickey Mouse Club television programs, 78 half-hour Zorro television adventures, and 280 other television shows. On July 18, 1957, Disney opened Disneyland, a gigantic projection of his personal fantasies in Anaheim, California, which has proved the most successful amusement park in history with 6.7 million people visiting it by 1966. The idea for the park came to him after taking his children to other amusement parks and watching them have fun on amusement rides. He decided to build a park where the entire family could have fun together. In 1971, Disney World, in Orlando, Florida, opened. Since then, Disney theme parks have opened in Tokyo, Paris and Hong Kong.For more than eight decades, the name Walt Disney has been preeminent in the field of family entertainment. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to today's global corporation, The Walt Disney Company continues to proudly provide quality entertainment for every member of the family, across America and around the world. There is a saying of Walt Disney “I only hope we will never lose sight of one thing, that it was all started by a mouse.” However, I think that it will not be all ended by a mouse, because Disney has done very well in its globalization in all the aspects. Since its founding in 1923, The Walt Disney Company and its affiliated companies have remained faithful to their commitment to produce unparalleled entertainment experiences based on the rich legacy of quality creative content and exceptional storytelling. The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with four business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment and consumer products. As for environmentality, it was established as a fundamental ethic designed to blend the company's business needs with the corporate-wide conservation of natural resources. Adherence to this philosophy helps Disney attain its strategic goals while demonstrating that environmental stewardship could work-in-hand with the protection of Disney's assets and enhanced profitability. In this aspect, Disney has done a lot. Firstly, proactive efforts that extend beyond compliance with environmental laws and regulations direct the course of environmentality. Conserving valuable resources through the purchase of recycled-content products, waste minimization, and research and development, are all significant components that contribute to Disney's environmental initiatives. Secondly, environmental departments throughout The Walt Disney Company educate cast members and employees through multiple outreach efforts, including special events, marketing promotions, and communication materials like Disney's Enviroport. Externally, partnerships with local and federal agencies have led to the development of education programs such as Jiminy Cricket's environmentality Challenge and WOW - Wonderful Outdoor World, bringing environmentality directly into classrooms and underserved neighborhoods. Last, but not the least, environmentality is more than a slogan, just as Jiminy Cricket serves as Disney official conscience, reminding each person that individual action is the key to success. As a result, cast members and employees around the world proactively support environmental initiatives through all aspects of our business. 不知道你想要的这篇文章的难易程度,所以给了你一些英文介绍,你可以选择你想要的内容拼成一篇作文.
您可能关注的推广急求一篇英语作文!根据下面提示写一封80词左右的信,Tom邀请Lisa参加他的周日的生日聚会 但lisa的父母出差到下周才回来,奶奶生病在床,需要人照顾,并且英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会,Lisa感到十分抱_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语作文!根据下面提示写一封80词左右的信,Tom邀请Lisa参加他的周日的生日聚会 但lisa的父母出差到下周才回来,奶奶生病在床,需要人照顾,并且英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会,Lisa感到十分抱
根据下面提示写一封80词左右的信,Tom邀请Lisa参加他的周日的生日聚会 但lisa的父母出差到下周才回来,奶奶生病在床,需要人照顾,并且英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会,Lisa感到十分抱歉,只好写信辞谢.急求!好的话加分
Dear Tom,I am Lisa.Thanks for your invitation.I am glad to go but I can not just for some reasons.On the one hand,my parents have worked out untill next week.During this period of time,I have to stay at home to look after my grandmother who has a illness .On the other hand,the English exam is approaching,I must review the kowledege that I learned in order to pass the exam.So you can see that I am really very busy at present,Although I can not go to you birthday party this time,I wish you a happy birthday.Yours,Lisa.原创哦,呵呵,希望对你有所帮助~
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家庭故事作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信