填空题白处!非常急!!!!

龙泉英语——刘崇江英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
2013年短文填空型完形填空
上传: 刘崇江 &&&&更新时间: 16:34:43
【2013&上海】C.&Read&the&passage&and&fill&in&the&blanks&with&proper&words&(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺。每空格限一词,首字母已给出)&(14分) At&some&time&in&your&life,&you&might&have&a&roommate.&It&is&a&good&idea&to&share&a&flat,&especially&for&students&or&people&who&have&just&finished&school,&because&flats&are&usually&expensive.&And&m&&86&&&is&not&the&only&reason&for&having&a&roommate.&Sharing&a&flat&can&be&fun. But&life&with&a&roommate&can&also&be&a&t&&87&&&experience.&Some&experts&(专家)&did&a&study&of&college&students&who&shared&a&room.&They&found&that&students&who&had&problems&with&their&roommates&were&not&happy&at&school&and&were&more&likely&to&get&sick&than&other&students.&So,&how&can&you&l&&88&&&with&a&roommate&and&enjoy&it?&Here&is&some&advice: Being&roommates&with&a&friend&can&be&hard.&Friends&may&be&different&when&you&stay&with&them&all&the&time&from&when&you&don&t&see&them&very&o&&89&&.&So,&before&you&plan&to&share&a&room&with&a&friend,&discuss&the&situation&carefully. If&you&decide&to&share&a&room&with&someone&you&don&t&know,&talk&to&each&other.&It&s&important&to&be&h&&90&&&about&your&habits&and&things&you&hate.& When&you&move&in&with&a&roommate,&make&rules.&Decide&how&you&will&share&h&&91&&,&such&as&cleaning,&washing&and&shopping.&Will&you&share&food?&It&is&OK&to&have&guests?&And&what&about&loud&music? Don&t&get&angry&at&small&things&that&your&roommate&does.&Try&to&f&&92&&&the&unhappy&things&between&you&and&your&roommate.&No&one&---including&you&---is&perfect. 86.&money&&87.&terrible&&88.&live&89.&often&&90.&honest&91.&housework&&92.&forget&&& 【2013浙江舟山、嘉兴】五、词汇运用(本题有15小题,每小题1分;共计15分) A.&根据电子邮件内容和括号内所给汉语意思,写出空白处各单词的正确形式(每空一词)。 Dear&Annie, &Everyone&thinks&I&am&so&lucky&to&have&parents&who&are&always&56(度过)&their&time&with&me.&I&don&t&feel&that&way,&though.&Mum&and&dad&have&made&many&57(规则)&at&home.&For&example,&they&don&t&allow&me&to&have&fun&with&friends&on&weekends.&58(代替),&I&have&to&stay&at&home,&busy&with&endless&59&(家庭作业).&They&are&watching&over&me&all&the&time.&I&want&to&60&(加入)&the&after-class&activities&I&m&interested&in,&and&not&the&ones&they&think&are&61(有用的),&but&I&have&to&obey&them.&Can&you&tell&me&what&I&should&do?& Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear&Tom,&&&&&&&&&&&& Thank&you&for&your&message.&It&62&(似乎)&that&your&parents&want&to&protect&you,&though&you&may&feel&uncomfortable&sometimes.&Why&don&t&you&have&an&63&(诚实的)&chat&with&them?&Show&your&parents&that&you&are&old&enough&to&take&64&(照料)&of&yourself&and&make&your&own&decision.&Express&your&feelings&to&them.&Then,&work&65&&(一起)&to&reach&an&agreement.&Be&patient,&and&I&m&sure&things&will&be&better&from&now&on. Annie 【答案】:56.&spending&&&57.&rules&&&58.&instead&&&59.&homework&&&&&60.&join &&&&&&61.&useful&&&&&62.seems&&&63.&honest&&&64.&care&&&65.&together& & 【2013浙江温州】B.&根据短文内容和所给的中文提示,写出空白处各单词的正确形式,每空限填一词。 I&am&studying&at&Sydney&Russel&School,&a&&&&&46&&(小的)but&very&famous&school&in&Australia.&All&the&lessons&there&are&taught&in&English.&I&have&&&&47&&&&(五)subjects&this&term.&What&a&big&challenge! Last&&&&48&&&(星期),&Mr.&Brown,&my&science&&&49&&&(老师)asked&us&to&do&a&project&on&trees.&Ming&and&I&were&in&the&same&group.&&&&&&50&&&(两者都)of&us&were&from&China.&We&spent&several&hours&&&&51&&&(待在)the&library&every&day,&reading&and&surfing&the&Internet.&We&even&planted&two&trees&in&the&school&garden&and&took&many&&&&52&&&(照片)of&them. The&most&&&&&53&&(令人兴奋的)part&was&the&presentation.&We&introduced&many&things&about&trees,&for&example,&the&&&&54&&&&(最高的)and&oldest&tree&in&the&school.&Everyone&enjoyed&the&presentation. Learning&by&doing&helps&me&a&lot.&I&m&sure&everything&will&&&&55&&&(变得)better. 【答案】 46.&small&&&&&&&&&&&&47.&five&&&&&&&&&48.&week&&&&&&&49.&teacher&&&&50.&Both&&& 51.&staying&&&&&&&&&&52.&photos&/&pictures&&&&53.&exciting&&&&&54.&tallest&/&highest&& 55.&become&/&be&/&get 【2013浙江台州】B.阅读下面短文,然后根据括号内所给汉语意思写出单词的正确形式(每空一词)。 A&different&kind&of&education Last&year,&I&&61&&(得到)&a&chance&to&be&an&exchange&student&in&the&UK.&I&found&many&differences&between&schools&in&the&UK&and&those&in&China. In&the&UK,&the&students&have&&62&&(六)&lessons&every&day.&Students&can&choose&to&take&part&in&different&activities.&In&China,&kids&are&&63&&(在&&下面)&too&much&pressure.&In&the&UK,&kids&seem&to&be&more&&64&&(放松的)&than&us,&yet&they&have&their&own&difficulties&as&well.&Every& 65&&(星期)they&need&to&write&about&two&essays.&Every&unit&they&still&need&to&write&a&big&essay&to&build&their&opinions.&It&takes&them&a&long&time&to&&66&&(学习)&in&the&library,&sometimes&&67&&(可能)&the&whole&morning. Life&in&the&UK&is&really&different.&Children&have&more&&68&&(自由的)&time&to&develop&their&interests.&They&can&choose&to&do&things&they&like&at&an&&69&&(早的)&age&than&us.&But&it&also&means&that&children&should&make&their&own&decision&and&take&good&care&of&themselves. Please&send&me&an&&70&&(电子邮件),&telling&your&life&as&an&exchange&student&in&Australia. 【答案】61.&got&/&won&/&had&&62.&six&&63.&under&&64.&relaxed&&65.&week&&66.&study&&67.&maybe&/&perhaps&/&probably&/&possibly&&68.&free&&69.&earlier&&70.&email&/&e-mail & 【2013四川遂宁】B)读下面一段短文,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,并将正确答案填在答题卡的横线上。 People&started&wearing&clothes&to&protect&themselves&from&the&sun,&wind,&rain&and&cold.&People&said&that&many&years&ago&the&first&clothes&were&76&(make)&of&animal&skins.&Today&we&use&different&materials. But&clothes&do&more&than&keep&77&(we)&warm.&Our&clothes&can&also&tell&about&who&we&are,&our&culture,&life&and&hobbies.&For&example,&if&we&like&to&wear&yellow&or&pink&clothes,&we&are&usually&active&and&easy-going&78&(person).If&we&like&black&and&blue,&we&may&do&things&79&(quiet).&As&a&middle&school&student,&we&often&wear&the&school&clothes.&Someone&who&80&(work)&in&a&bank&may&wear&a&suit&every&day. 【答案】76.&made&&&&77.us&&&&&&78.persons&&&&&79.quietly&&&&&80.works 【2013四川南充】第二节:&短文填空&(共5个空2,每空2分,满分10分) 根据短文内容和首字母的提示,把所缺单词完整地填写在短文后的横线上。 Gift&giving&is&different&in&different&countries.&In&Japan,&people&sometimes&give&special&gifts.&But&they&are&not&opened.&Later,&the&same&gift&may&be&g&&71&&&away&to&someone&else.&Lots&of&people&have&enough&things&and&don&t&want&too&m&&72&&&gifts&themselves.&In&Canada,&lots&of&people&will&not&give&big&gift&to&someone&else.&They&will&p&&73&&&for&a&park&bench&or&a&tree&to&help&remember&a&person.&In&the&USA,&some&people&ask&their&families&and&friends&to&give&money&to&charity&r&&74&&&than&buy&them&gifts.&In&Sweden,&doing&something&for&someone&is&the&best&gift.&People&don&t&need&to&spend&too&much&money.&I&&75&&,&making&a&meal&is&enough. 【答案】71.&given&&72.&many&&&73.&pay&&74.&rather&&&75.&Instead 【2013四川泸州】短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后面的括号内选出可以填入短文空格处的词,并将该词的字母代号(不写出该词)填写在答题卡相应的位置上。 &&&&Donald&wants&to&go&fishing.&He&asks&his&father&to&go&with&__51__,&but&his&father&is&too&busy&to&go.&&Mom,&can&you&go&with&me?&&asks&Donald.&&Sorry,&I'm&doing&the&dishes&and&__52__.&I&have&to&go&to&work,&&says&Mom.&He&doesn't&have&any&brothers&or&sisters.&&I&think&I'll&go&__53__,&&he&says. &&&&Donald&rides&his&bike&and&__54__&out.&His&dog,&Pooch,&follows&him.&&Do&you&want&to&go&fishing&with&__55__,&Pooch?&OK!&Let's&go!& &&&&They&leave&for&the&river.&In&about&ten&minutes,&they&arrive&at&the&__56__. &&&&In&five&minutes,&Donald&__57__&a&fish.&Pooch&thinks&it&funny&to&watch&the&__58__&move&on&the&grass. &&&&In&three&hours&Donald&gets&five&fish.&Then&he&brings&them&__59__. &&&&When&he&gets&home,&Pooch&sits&__60__&him.&&Thanks&for&going&with&me,&Pooch.& In&the&evening,&Donald&and&his&parents&eat&the&fish&for&dinner. Pooch&doesn't&like&to&eat&fish,&but&he&is&very&happy&to&eat&bones. (A.&me&&&&&&&B.&river&&&&&&C.&fish&&&&&&&D.&myself&&&&&&&E.&goes &F.&next&&&&&&G.&then&&&&&&&H.&home&&&&&&I.&him&&&&&&&&&&J.&gets) 【答案】 51.&I&52.&G&53.&D&54.&E&55.&A&56.&B&57.&J&58.&C&59.&H&60.&F 第二节:短文填空&(共5个空,每空2分,满分10分) 【2013四川凉山】根据短文内容和首字母的提示,把所缺单词完整地填写在短文后的横线上。 &&&&&Do&you&know&how&hard-working&mothers&are?&A&new&survey&of&100&mothers&shows&that&they&spend&over&seventy&hours&a&week&doing&chores&and&looking&after&their&families.&That&is&to&say,&they&spend&m&86&than&ten&hours&a&day&cooking,&cleaning&the&house&and&cooking&each&takes&about&one&hour&and&9&minutes&a&day.&D87&the&laundry&takes&about&61&minutes.&It&also&takes&them&about&55&minutes&to&get&children&ready&for&school,&about&53&minutes&to&put&children&to&bed&and&about&47&minutes&to&help&with&their&homework.&If&mothers&were&p88,&they&should&get&¥36,000&a&year. However,30﹪of&these&mother&with&children&under&16&only&get&6&h89sleep&a&night,&83﹪of&them&say&they&have&less&than&an&hour&to&relax&every&day.&Only&17﹪are&happy&with&this&k90of&life. What&about&your&mother?&How&much&will&you&pay&for&your&mother&s&hard&work? 86.&______&87.&_______&88.&_______&89.&_______&90.&______ 【答案】86.&more&&87.&Doing&88.&paid&&89.&hours&&&90.kind, 【2013四川广安】第二节&短文填空(共8小题;每小题1分,满分8分) 根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词的正确形式完整地填写在短文后面相应的横线上,使句意完整。 The&Great&Wall&of&China&i&&&8&&&&the&longest&wall&in&the&world.&It&goes&from&west&to&e&&9&&,&over&mountains,&through&valleys(山谷)&and&finally&reaches&the&sea. The&Great&Wall&is&more&than&8,000&kilometers&l&&&10&&&,&six&to&seven&meters&high&and&four&to&five&meters&wide.&In&most&places&it&is&wide&enough&f&&&11&&&&five&horses&or&ten&men&to&walk&side&by&side&along&the&top. I&t&was&very&difficult&to&b&&&12&&&&such&a&great&wall&in&the&old&times.&Thousands&of&men&died&when&they&built&i&&&13&&&.&The&Great&Wall&was&made&not&only&of&stones,&but&millions&of&lives.& Today,&the&Great&Wall&becomes&the&place&of&interest&not&only&to&the&C&&&14&&&&people,&but&a&&15&&&&to&people&all&over&the&world.& 8.________&&9.________&&10.________&11._________ 12._______&&13.&_______&14.________&15.&__________ 8.&is&&9.&east&10.&long&11.&for&&12.&build&13.&it&14.Chinese&15.&also 【2013&上海】Ⅲ.&Complete&the&following&passage&with&the&words&or&phrases&in&the&box.&Each&can&only&be&used&once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次)&(共8分)&& &
A.&results&&&B.&outdoor&&C.&recently&&&&D.&take&part&in&&&E.&wild&&&F.&choice&&&&G..&go&abroad&&
H.&gently&&&I.&offer
Do&you&know&what&is&special&about&November&and&June&in&the&UK?&They&are,&possibly,&the&only&two&months&with&no&school&holidays.&A&newspaper&&&51&&&did&a&survey&among&a&group&of&students.&In&the&survey,&68&percent&of&the&students&said&that&their&parents&wee&at&work&in&the&school&holidays.&73&percent&said&that&they&were&bored&during&the&school&holidays&and&35&percent&said&they&were&happy&to&go&back&to&school!&The&&&52&&&of&the&survey&show&that&not&everybody&wants&to&have&many&holidays. If&you&don&t&want&to&stay&at&home&and&get&bored,&go&out&and&&&53&&&some&interesting&activities.&A&lot&of&schools&organize&various&trips&during&the&holidays,&especially&when&they&have&a&one-week&holiday.&You&have&many&&&54&&&to&make. Many&schools&take&groups&of&students&to&some&training&centers.&There,&students&can&learn&a&lot&from&&&55&&&activities.&For&example,&students&learn&how&to&make&a&camp&in&the&forest.&They&also&learn&more&about&animals&and&plants.&At&the&same&time,&they&are&taught&how&to&find&their&way&back&to&the&centers. In&most&towns,&some&other&centers&&&57&&&students&different&courses,&such&as&computer&game&design,&film&making&and&painting.&Students&can&also&&&58&&&for&school&trips.&They&can&practice&their&foreign&languages&and&experience&everyday&life&in&different&cultures. 51.&C&&52.&A&&53.&D&&54.&F&55.&B&&56.&E&57.&I&58.&G& 【2013山西省】&词汇运用&&根据语篇内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,是短文通顺、连贯。方框中有两个词为多余项。 &
one&&fill&&quick&&write&&except&&interest&&you&&late&&come&&story&&unless&&young
Just&look&at&how&much&young&writers&like&Han&Han&and&Guo&Jingming&are&loved,&we&may&know&writing&has&become&a&fashion&among&today&s&teenagers. Gao&Can,&a&13-year-old&girl,&is&the&&&76&&&member&of&the&Association&of&Writers&of&Shaanxi.&She&writes&fairy&tales,&short&&&77&&,&and&most&of&all,&poems.&Gao&said&she&began&poem&writing&when&she&was&in&primary&school.&Once&the&teacher&asked&the&class&&&78&&&a&composition&called&&If&I&were&&&&Gao&had&an&idea,&&Why&not&make&it&a&poem?&&That&was&her&&&79&&&poem,&and&it&won&a&lot&of&compliments&form&both&her&teacher&and&classmates.&So&far,&hundreds&of&her&poems&&80&&&&out. &Writing&poems&is&not&difficult&at&all.&Just&express&&&81&&&what&you&do,&what&you&see&or&what&you&think.&&Said&Gao,&&I&don&t&have&enough&life&experience,&so&I&write&about&nature,&about&things&I&feel&inside.& However,&teenagers&these&days&seldom&write&poem&or&read&them&because&exams&want&any&kind&of&articles&&&82&&&poems. But&like&Gao,&there&are&still&students&who&like&poems.&Hu&Jingzhi&is&one&of&them.&The&14-year-old&boy&said&he&was&&&83&&&in&poem&writing.&But&it&was&annoying&that&he&couldn&t&find&poem&collections&in&nearby&bookshops. Gao&agreed&with&Hu.&She&said&today&s&bookshops&&&84&&&with&books&on&&how&to&give&a&successful&speech&,&&how&to&know&what&others&think&&or&&how&to&make&money&&&85&&&. &Poems&won&t&teach&you&how&to&make&money,&but&the&beautiful&words&clear&your&mind&and&activate&your&imagination.&&Said&Gao,&&At&least&read&poems&for&the&nice&things&in&life.& 76.________&&&77.&________&&78.&________&&&79.&________&&80.&________ &81.&________&&82.&________&&83.&________&&&84.&________&&85.&________ 【答案】76.youngest&77.&stories&78.&to&write&79.&first&80.&have&come&81.&yourself/&yourselves&82.&except&83.&interested&84.&were&filled&85.&quickly 【2013山东聊城】选词填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) &&阅读下面短文,从所给单词中选出适当的单词,并用其正确的语言形式填在标有题号的空白处,使语意通顺、完整。(每空一词,每个单词只能用一次)(录入及核对:吴金龙&解析:吴金龙)&& &
something&&&write&&&when&&&gift&&&understand&&&member&&
birthday&&&lucky&&&easy&&&like&&&different&&&secret.
&&&&&If&your&birthday&is&coming,&what&presents&will&your&parents&buy&for&you?&It's&not&1.&&&&&&for&Chinese&parents&to&choose&a&birthday&gift&for&their&children.&Many&American&parents&also&have&the&same&problem.&But&2.&&&&&&&they&have&got&American&Girl&&&an&American&company.&It&is&famous&for&its&beautiful&dolls(玩具娃娃).&Though&there&are&many&famous&dolls&in&the&world.&American&Girl&dolls&are&becoming&one&of&the&most&popular&birthday&3.&&&&&&&for&girls.& What&makes&American&Girl&dolls&so&popular&among&girls?&The&4.&&&&&&&is&in&her&matching&(相配的)hair,&skin,&eye&colour,&clothing&and&so&on.&That&is&to&say,&there&are&5.&&&&&&&kinds&of&dolls&for&buyers&to&choose&and&the&dolls&look&6.&&&&&&&their&owners.&The&company&hopes&their&dolls&can&make&girls&7.&&&&&&that&it&s&OK&to&be&different&from&others. The&company&gives&each&American&Girl&doll&her&own&name&and&special&background.&They&also&invite&writers&to&8.&&&&&&books&about&her.&The&stories&in&the&books&are&mainly&about&different&periods&of&American&history.&So&9.&&&&&&&the&girls&are&playing&with&their&dolls,&they&can&get&a&lot&of&fun&and&they&can&learn&10.&&&&&&&about&history,&too. 【答案】1.&&easy&&&2.&luckily&&&3.&gifts&&&&4.&secret&&&&5.different& 6.&like&&7.&understand.&&8.&write&&&9.&when&&&&&&10.&something 【2013山东济宁】根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。 六、动词运用(共7小题,计7分) 【2013山东济宁】阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,&必要时可加助动词或情态动词. A What&do&you&usually&do&with&your&soda-can&tabs&(拉&环)?&Throw&them&away? Kayla&Speelman,&an&American&8th-grade&student,&&&1&&&now&&&1&&&(collect)&soda-can&tabs.&She&has&about&20&large&bags&of&tabs&in&her&room.&But&Speelman&wants&&&2&&&(&get)&10&million&tabs&and&give&them&to&the&Ronald&McDonald&House&in&her&city,&which&gets&soda-&can&tabs&from&people&like&Speelman&to&recycle.&The&money&from&the&recycled&metal&&&3&&&(go)&to&the&&home&away&from&home&&project,&helping&the&seriously&ill&children&in&hospitals. Speelman&&&4&&&(begin)&to&collect&tabs&in&2007.&And&now&she&has&about&2&million.&She&wants&to&do&her&part&to&get&money&for&sick&children&and&their&families. 【答案】1.&is&collecting&2.&to&get&3.&will&go&4.&began& & 【2013山东济宁】B I&am&writing&to&say&that&I&am&against&building&a&new&zoo&in&our&city.&Zoos&are&terrible&places&for&animals&to&live.&I&&&5&&&&(visit)&many&zoos&in&my&life&but&none&is&suitable&for&animals&to&live&in.&They&&&6&&&(keep)&in&tiny&cages&and&can&hardly&move&at&all.&When&&&7&.the&animals&&&7&&&(live)&in&a&natural&environment?&I&hope&that&day&will&come&earlier& 【答案】5.&have&visited&6.&are&kept&7.&can/will;live & 【2013江西】B)&请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。每个词限用一次。 &
take&&tree&&beach&&like&&island&&but&&leave&&exciting&&enjoy&&outside&&as&&&something
&&&&My&favorite&TV&program&is&a&reality&show&called&Survivor&(幸存者).&It&isn&t&on&TV&at&the&moment&&66&&it&was&on&last&year.& &&&&In&the&show,&two&teams&of&people&are&taken&to&a&(an)&&67&.&All&of&them&have&to&sleep&&68&&because&there&aren&t&any&houses&or&hotels.&They&usually&choose&&69&&really&useful&like&a&toothbrush&since&they&can&only&&70&&one&thing&with&them.&The&people&also&have&to&find&food&and&they&spend&a&lot&of&time&fishing&and&collecting&fruit&from&the&&71&.&Every&week&one&person&has&to&&72&.&At&the&end,&there&are&only&two&people&on&the&island&and&one&them&is&chose&&73&&the&winter. &&&&I&really&like&Survivor&because&it&s&very&&74&&and&the&people&have&to&do&things&like&hunting&for&food.&I&really&&75&&myself&when&I&watch&it.&I&don&t&want&to&be&on&the&show,&however,&I&like&living&in&a&house!& 【答案】66.&but&&67.&island&68.&outside&69.&something&70.&take&71.&trees72.&leave&73.&as&74.&exciting&75.enjoy& & 【2013山东潍坊】五、词汇应用 阅读下面的短文,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空,必要时只&助动词。请将答案填写在文后相应的横线上。 Today&many&Chinese&people&want&to&improve&their&English&in&different&ways&&1&&(recent)&?twenty-four&young&singers&from&all&over&China&&2&&(&enter)&a&competition&by&singing&popular&English&songs.&Nearly&all&the&singers&sang&very&clearly&and&looked&&3&&(comfort)&the&stage.&Although&some&of&them&took&part&in&the&competition&for&the&&4&&(one)&time&were&able&&5&&(&sing)&English&songs&just&as&well&as&native&speakers. The&winner&of&the&&6&&&(&men)&competition&was&a&40-year-old&man&from&Xi'an&am&winner&of&the&women&s&competition&was&a&19-year-old&girl&from&Dalian.&Both&of&&&7&&&(they)&were&very&modest&and&they&didn&t&think&they&were&&&8&&&(&good)&than&the&other&singers.&Jiangmei&the&winner&of&the&women&s&said&studying&English&helped&her&win&the&prize&and&she&would&have&to&study&hard. This&kind&of&competition&encourages&people&&&9&&&&(speak)&English.&Many&people&agree&that&they&make&progress&by&singing&English&songs&and&that&it&s&a&good&idea&to&have&fun&with&English. Maybe&you&&&10&&&(&hear)&of&The&Chinese&Speak&English&program&before.&If&not,&why&don&t&you&find&out&about&it?&It&suggests&lots&of&ways&for&us&to&take&an&interest&in&&&11&&&(&learn)&English. Besides&singing&English&songs,&there&are&many&other&fun&ways&to&learn&English.&If&you&look&hard&enough,&you&&&12&&&&(find)&a&good&way&to&learn&English&better. 1.&&&&&&&&&&2.&&&&&&&&&&3.&&&&&&&&&&4.&&&&&&&&&&5.&&&&&&&&6.&&&&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&&&8.&&&&&&&&&&9.&&&&&&&&&&10.&&&&&&&&11.&&&&&&&12.&&&&&&&&& 参考答案: 1.Recently&2.entered&&fortable&&4.first&5.to&sing&6.men&s 7.&them&&8.&better&&9.&to&speak&10.&have&heard11.&learning12.&will&find& & 【2013内蒙古呼和浩特】Ⅴ阅读理解填词(共10个空;每空1分,满分10分)71&&&80空 A&man&walked&i&71&&&a&doctor?&s&examining&room.&&Put&out&your&tongue.&the&doctor&said. &OK.&There&is&nothing&s&&72&&,&&the&doctor&said.&&It&s&clear&what&s&wrong&with&you.&You&need&more&exercise.&&But,doctor,&the&man&said.&I&don&t&think&&& &Don&t&tell&me&what&you&think.&&the&doctor&said.&I&am&the&doctor,&not&you.&I&know&what&you&need.&I&see&hundreds&of&people&like&you.&N&73&&&of&them&get&any&exercise.&They&sit&in&the&office&all&day&and&in&f&74&&of&the&television&in&the&evening.&What&you&need&is&to&walk&quickly&at&&1&75&&&twenty&minutes&a&day.&& &Doctor,you&don&t&understand.&the&man&said.&&I&& &There&is&no&e&76&&,&&the&doctor&said.&You&must&find&time&for&exercise.&If&you&don&t,you&will&get&fat&and&have&health&problems&when&you&are&old.& &But&I&walk&every&day.&the&man&said. &Oh,yes,and&I&know&what&kind&of&walking&that&is.&You&walk&a&few&meters&to&the&office&from&your&house,and&a&few&more&meters&to&a&r&77&&&for&lunch&and&back.& &Please&listen&to&me,doctor!&&the&man&s&78&&at&the&doctor&angrily.&I&m&a&mailman.&the&man&w&79&&&on,&I&walk&for&seven&hours&every&day.&& For&a&moment&the&doctor&was&silent,then&he&said&quietly,&Put&your&tongue&out&a&80&&,will&you?& 71.&i _____&72.&s_____ &73.&N_____ &74.&f_____ 75.&1_____ 76.&e _____&77.&r_____ &78.&s_____ &79.&w_____ &80.&a_____ 【答案】71. into &72. serious&&73. None 7-1. front&&75. least 76. excuse 77. restaurant 78. should&&&79. went &80. again 【2013江苏扬州】&缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分) 根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,完整地写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空一词) A&man&tried&to&catch&monkeys&to&sell&them&to&zoos.&The&monkeys,&however,&were&very&c__66__&and&every&kind&of&trap(计谋)&that&he&set&failed. A&young&boy&watched&the&man's&efforts&and&then&took&a&pot&with&a&narrow(狭窄的)&neck.&He&placed&a&few&peanuts&around&the&pot&and&put&lots&of&peanuts&i__67__&it.&He&then&tied&the&pot&to&a&tree&and&he&told&the&man,&&We&should&have&a&m__68__&in&a&few&hours.& Some&monkeys&soon&discovered&the&peanuts&and&the&pot.&One&put&his&hand&into&the&pot&e__69__&and&got&a&handful&of&peanuts,&but&he&couldn't&p__70__&his&hand&with&peanuts&out&of&the&narrow&opening&of&the&pot.&The&monkey&was&a__71__&and&began&to&cry.&Some&of&the&other&monkeys&tried&unsuccessfully&to&pull&the&pot&off&his&hand. The&boy&and&the&man&heard&the&noise.&As&the&boy&came&near&to&the&monkeys&with&a&bag,&the&monkeys&all&ran&away&e__72__&the&one&with&its&hand&in&the&pot.&The&boy&packed&the&monkey&and&the&pot&into&the&bag.&The&man&was&s__73__&and&asked&the&boy&the&secret&of&his&monkey&trap.&&Why&was&it&so&easy&for&the&monkey&to&get&his&hand&in&but&so&h__74__&to&get&it&out?& The&boy&laughed&and&said,&&The&monkey&could&get&his&hand&back&out&if&he&let&go&of&the&peanuts&in&the&pot,&but&he&just&wasn't&w__75__&to&let&go.&They&never&are.& 【答案】66.&clever&&67.&in/inside&&68.&money&&69.&easily&&70.&pull 71.&angry&&72.&except&&&73.&surprised&&&74.&hard&&&75.&willing 【2013江苏盐城】D.&根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。 My&family&went&to&a&restaurant&for&dinner&one&night.&When&we&were&walking&to&the&restaurant&from&our&car,&a&girl&about&my&age&and&her&mother&c&71&&towards&us.&They&asked&if&we&had&any&m&72&.&My&mom&asked&where&they&were&l&73&.&The&girl&said&there&were&six&of&them&staying&in&an&o&74&&black&car.&My&mom&gave&them&a&few&dollars.&Then&she&sent&me&inside&the&restaurant&w&75&&my&dad&and&my&three&sisters.&H&76&,&my&mom&didn&t&come.&Later,&I&found&out&that&she&had&gone&h&77&&and&put&all&the&food&in&our&cupboard&into&a&few&bags.&Then&she&brought&that&food&over&to&the&car&and&gave&the&bags&to&the&poor&f&78&.&I&wasn&t&there&when&that&part&happened,&yet&I&can&i&&79&&the&joy&on&their&faces.&After&painting&this&picture&in&my&mind,&I&understood&w&80&&my&mom&had&done&what&she&did&that&night.&I&will&never&forget&this&lesson&in&kindness&from&my&mom. &【答案】71.&came&&&&&&72.money&&&&&&73.&living&&&&&&&74.&old&&&&&&&75.&with &&&&&&&&&76.&However&&&77.&home&&&&&&78.&family&&&&&&79.&imagine&&&&80.&why 六.【2013江苏无锡】短文填空:先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的单词。使短文完整。所填单词必须在答题卡标有题号的横线上完整写出。(本大题共10空,每空0.5分,共5分) On&Thanksgiving&Day.&About&88&percent&of&Americans&car&turkey.&But&one&l&&&&(1)&&turkey&not&only&survives&but&also&becomes&famous!&Every&year,&turkey&farmers&p&&&&&&(2)&a&turkey&to&the&U.S.&president.&However&the&president&does&not&e&&&&&&&(3)&this&turkey.&But&gives&in&a&&pardon&.&The&turkey&is&s&&&&&&&&(4)&to&Florida&for&a&Thanksgiving&parade.&Then&it&lives&on&a&farm&for&the&r&&&&&&&&(5)&of&its&life. Turkeys&come&from&North&America&and&have&been&part&of&American&culture&for&c&&&&&&&(6).&Benjamin&Franklin&even&wanted&the&turkey,&i&&&&(7)&of&the&bald&eagle,&to&be&America&s&icon. Turkeys&living&on&farms&are&large&birds&that&cannot&fly.&But&w&&&&&&&&(8)&turkeys&are&quite&fast.&They&can&fly&at&a&s&&&&&&&(9)&up&to&88&kilometers&per&hour.&They&can&also&run&as&fast&as&40&kilometers&per&hour. Turkeys&don&t&have&ears.&They&h&&&&&&&&&&&&&(10)&with&a&snood&(肉垂)&above&their&beaks.&But&their&hearing&is&five&times&better&than&human&s. 【答案】六、1.&lucky&&2.&pick&&3.&eat&&4.&sent&&5.&rest&&6.&centuries&&7.&instead&&8.&wild&&9.&speed&&10.&hear 【2013山东济南】选词填空&(10分) A.阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空(每词限用一次)。
& &&&&Ted&was&ill&last&week.&He&had&to&stay&at&(86)&_____________.&He&felt&bored,&and&he&was&also&worried&about&his&lessons&and&the&basketball&game.&In&the&(87)&_____________,&some&of&his&classmates&came&to&his&house.&Ted&was&very&(88)&_____________&to&see&them.&Cindy&brought&him&some&exciting&CDs&and&DVDs.&She&said&they&would&take&turns&to&help&him&(89)&_____________&his&lessons.&As&for&the&basketball&game,&Jim&would&take&his&place.&They&hoped&Ted&could&get&well&(90)&_____________&get&back&to&school&soon. B.&阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号(每词限用一次)。
&&&& Mike&has&a&pet&dog.&He&often&(91)&_____________&with&it&after&work.&He&gives&it&nice&food&to&eat,&and&every&morning&he&gets&up&early&(92)&_____________&it&for&a&walk. One&day,&Mike&(93)&_____________&to&dinner&by&one&of&his&friends.&Mike&brought&his&dog&with&him.&While&they&were&eating,&Mike&threw&some&fish,&chicken&and&cakes&down&to&the&dog. &You&love&your&dog&very&much,&don&t&you?&&his&friend&asked. &Yes,&I&(94)&_____________&the&dog&for&almost&ten&years.&It&is&very&clever.&If&you&give&it&some&money,&it&(95)&_____________&the&newspaper&for&you&in&a&few&minutes,&&Mike&said. 【答案】 86.&home&&&87.&evening&&&88.&happy&&&89.&with&&&&&90.&and& 91.&plays&&92.&to&take&&&93.&was&invited&&94.&have&kept&&95.will&buy&&第一节单词拼写。根据所给汉语或英语首字母写出短文中所缺英语单词的正确形式。 &&(共6个小题,每小题1分) &&&【2013湖南株洲】&Many&things&were&invented&by&accident.&Did&you&know&that&tea&was&also&invented&by&accident?&Although&tea&wasn't&brought&to&the&Western&(60)国家_____until&1610,&this&beverage&was&discovered&over&three&thousand&years&before&that.&The&inventor&of&tea&is&Shen&Nong.&His&tomb&is&in&Yanling&County.&Many&people&go&there&to&(61)&v_____&the&place.&According&to&an&ancient&Chinese&legend,&the&emperor&Shen&Nong&discovered&tea&when&he&was&boiling&drinking&water&over&an&open&(62)火_____.&Some&leaves&from&a&nearby&bush&fell&into&the&water&and&remained&there&for&some&time.&The&emperor&(63)&n_____&that&the&leaves&in&the&water&produced&a&pleasant&smell.&Later&he&decided&to&taste&the&hot&mixture.&It&was&quite(64)味道好的_____.&And&in&this&way,&one&of&the&world's&favorite&drinks&was&invented. &&&&Today&tea&has&become&the&most&(65)&p____&drink&in&the&world&(after&water).&It&can&quench people's&thirst&and&make&them&relaxed. 60.&countries&61.&visit&62.&fire&63.&noticed&&64.&tasty&65.&popular 【2013福建泉州】(C)综合填空:根据短文大意和语境选择方框内的单词,并用其正确的形式填空白处(每空填一词),使补全后的短文意思通顺,语法正确.结构完整。(5分) &
& Then&was&a&meeting&with&a&number&of&people.&Two&&&&&102&&&&&were&invited&to&give&speeches&on&that&day.&The&first&speaker&s&speech&was&very&hard&to&&&&103&&&&&.At&first&the&speaker&tried&to&keep&it&very&interesting.&&He&played&videos&and&tried&to&tell&jokes.&But&as&time&went&on&the&speech&became&very&boring,&and&people&began&to&fall&&&&104&&&&&.&What's&more,&the&speech&lasted&about&two&hours.&Finally&when&he&finished&it,&there&was&only&one&man&&&&105&&&&&sitting&in&the&large&room.&The&speaker&walked&up&to&the&man&and&said.&'Thank&you&for&hearing&me&out&after&all&the&others&&&&&106&&&&&&the&room. &Oh!&Don't&mention&it,&&said&the&man.&'I&can&t&leave&anyway.&I&am&the&next&speaker!&& 【答案】102.&speakers&&103.&understand&&104.&asleep&&105.&still&&&106.&have&left 六、【2013湖北武汉】阅读理解填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)(录入核对:李敬佩;解析:李敬佩) 先阅读短文,再在答题卡上想用的空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已给出。 A&disappointing&performance Tom&was&sick&with&disappointment.&The&piano&performance&was&almost&a&success,&however,&he&f___(76)___&in&his&solo&(独奏).&He&couldn&t&understand&how&it&could&has&happened. He&had&practiced&for&weeks&that&seemed&like&m___(77)___.&He&had&given&up&sports&until&after&the&performance&because&he&wanted&to&make&his&parents&p____(78)____&of&him.&He&spent&his&time&with&the&piano.& His&teacher&said&he&was&q___(79)___&to&learn.&It&was&true&that&he&accepted&music&as&another&l____(80)___,&another&way&to&talk&to&people. His&grandparents,&aunt,&and&uncle&all&came&to&hear&him&play,&and&he&was&anxious&to&s___(81)____&them&that&he&was&the&best&in&the&whole&class. But,&when&he&stood&up&to&go&to&the&piano,&his&knees&felt&w___(82)____.&He&looked&into&the&audience&and&saw&his&f___(83)____&smiling&back&at&him. At&that&time,&he&felt&n___(84)___.&His&fingers&began&to&tremble&(颤抖),&shaking&as&through&he&had&caught&a&bad&cold. He&sat&down&at&the&piano.&He&took&a&deep&breath.&He&played&the&first&part&of&his&music,&then&realized&with&fear&that&he&had&forgotten&the&rest.&He&s___(85)___&over,&thinking&that&would&help.&It&didn&t.&His&bright&musical&life&seemed&to&end. 【答案】&76.&failed&&77.&months&&78.&proud&&79.&quick&&80.&language&&&81.&show&&&82.&weak&&83.&family&&84.&nervous&&85.&stared 【2013甘肃兰州】用方框中所给单词或短语的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确连贯,每个单词或短语限用一次。 &
can&&&help&&&ground&&&&rather&than&&&&encourage&&&&by&&&plant&&we&&&off&&&unless&
&&&There&are&many&ways&to&save&the&environment&if&you&would&like.&In&this&passage,&you&can&find&some&ways. Plant&more&trees.&Choose&a&right&66.________&near&your&house&or&workplace.&67.________&there&s&any&rule&stopping&you&growing&trees&in&that&area,&go&ahead&and&grow&trees.&Plant&a&tree&every&month&and&68.________&your&friends&and&classmates&to&join&you.&Have&more&and&more&trees&69.________&and&there&will&come&a&day&when&you&have&green&land&thanks&to&your&hard&work. Walk&more&and&drive&less.&Choose&to&walk&70.________&drive&your&car.&Walk&or&ride&a&bicycle&to&work&if&it&s&not&very&far.&Not&only&cycling&but&walking&is&good&exercise.&And&each&time&you&avoid&using&your&car,&you&re&doing&something&71.________&to&cut&down&air&pollution.&You&are&saving&fuel,&saving&money&and&keeping&fit&as&well. Save&water.&Water&is&very&important&for&living&things.&It&s&72.________&who&use&and&pollute&it.&The&simplest&way&to&save&water&is&turning&73.________&water&taps&after&use.&When&you&visit&a&beach,&make&sure&that&you&don&t&throw&waste&around.&Do&not&pollute&rivers&74.________&dropping&garbage&or&other&waste.&Water&is&so&precious,&so&we&75.________&waste&or&pollute&it.& 【答案】66.&ground&&67Unless &68.encourage&&69.&planted &70.rather&than&&71.&helpful 72.&we&&73.&off&&74.&by&&75.&can&t & & & & & 【2013广东】五、&短文填空&(本大题有10小题,每小题1.5分,功5分)&&&&&请用适当的词完成下面的这封信,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。 Dear&Anne, How&are&you?&I&had&great&fun&last&Wednesday,&71&&&&&12th&2013.&It&was&a&traditional&Chinese&festival&called&Dragon&Boat&Festival&that&day.& &&&&This&festival&is&in&memory&of&Qu&Yuan,&one&of&&72&greatest&Chinese&poets.&He&killed&himself&by&&calendar(阴历),278BC.&People&there&moved&the&boat&to&73&&&him.&But&it&was&too&late.&They&were&very&sad&and&then&threw&rice&into&the&74&&&to&feed&the&fishes&so&that&they&would&stay&away&from&his&body. 75&&&&then&on,&every&year&on&this&day,&people&enjoy&76&&&&Zongzi&which&is&made&of&rice&with&meat,&eggs&and&so&on.&In&the&past&we&ate&it&only&77&&&a&year,&but&now&we&regard&it&as&our&daily&food.&We&have&it&any&time&we&like. Have&you&ever&78&&&&the&dragon&boat&race&on&TV?&It&is&another&important&part&of&this&festival.&Several&teams&row&their&dragon-shaped&boats&as&79&&&as&they&can.&The&first&team&to&reach&the&finish&line&wins. If&you&have&a&plan&to&visit&China&next&year,&would&80&&&like&to&spend&this&festival&with&us. Best&wishes &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Xiao&Qiang 【答案】71.on&&&72.&the&&73.&save&&74.&river&&75.&From&&76.&eating&&77.&once&&78.&watched&&79.&fast&&80.&you& &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 填空题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信