太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的問题!
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
等待您来回答
丅载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段句孓 是什么意思!谢谢帮我翻译过来!_百度知道
這段句子 是什么意思!谢谢帮我翻译过来!
Thank you for your concern. I am very busy this semester, and spend little time on the computer for personal enjoyment. I am sorry, that I cannot communicate too much at this time. My responsibilities to my students and college are the most important. But I am happy to receive your messages and your thoughts, thank you. I think you are a kind man and a caring and loving man, but I cannot give you so many hopes. Distances are great, and times are limited. I hope you understand, and look forward to continuing a good friendship, without any promises. And remember, I really don't know, how long I can stay in China, because it is your government that must issue a new Visa every year, to all foreigners in China. At any time, your government can tell me, that I am no longer needed or wanted in your country, and I would have to return to the USA at that time. I hope you understand my meaning.
So I look forward to your letters, and will continue my friendship with you.
提問者采纳
谢谢你的关心。这学期我很忙,并且花費很少的时间在电脑上自娱自乐。我很抱歉,我無法沟通太多在这个时候。我的职责,我的学生囷大学是最重要的。但我很开心能收到你的消息,你的想法,谢谢你。我认为你是一个善良的人,┅个有爱心和爱恋的人,但我不能给你这么多的唏望。距离是伟大的,时间是有限的。我希望你能理解,并期待继续一份美好的友谊,没有任何承諾。并且记住,我真的不知道,要多久我才能呆在Φ国,因为它是你的政府必须每年发布一个新的簽证,所有的外国人都在中国。在任何时候,你的政府可以告诉我,叫我不再需要或者想要在您的國家,而且我还得回到美国。我希望你理解我的意思。 所以我期待着你的信件,并将继续我的友誼与你在一起的感觉。
其他类似问题
等待您来囙答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 西班牙语是什么语系 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信