求翻译器!!

求翻译!!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!!
з」∠)_不要翻译软件!通过读文章我记住了其中的几个短语。报纸上的“奇闻”,又是找培训学校,可我还是那样,读着读着我把其中的单词也记住了,我突然发现这样学习英语很有趣,刚升入初中的时候,对英语提不起兴趣,又是买磁带,这就是我们老师让我们翻译的原文_(!学习英语的报纸上居然还有这样的内容,人家考100,我的英语成绩糟透了。今年中考我英语考了115分。悲哀啊……一天在同桌拿的英语报纸上我读到了偶像王力宏的介绍,我只能拿个50多分,我要感谢《英语学习辅导报》因为小学时没把英语当回事。哇,求手打! 没错这不是打广告、“聚观天下”内容更是好玩。学习英语从此不再是件枯燥的事。妈妈为了这事没少费心
and is looking for a training school. Wow.., &quot, my Et take English seriously,just when junior high school... The newspaper &quot,I would like to thank the &quot.Learning English is no lopoly view the world&unheard of&quot, they test the 100! Learning English newspaper there was such a contentBecause the primary school didn&#39.! By reading the article I remember a few phrases which, is to buy the tape, I can only take a 50 points, I got 115 in English.One day in the deskmate English newspaper I read idol Lee Hom introduction. Sad ah. Mother to this not little trouble. Senior high school entrance examination this year, read th;learning English Coaching Paper&quot,, I suddenly found it interesting to learn english, but I still like the English
不要百度翻译谢谢QAQ!!!!!
按默认排序
其他3条回答
ecause i didn&#39!
there was such a content in a
Learning English newspaper. itlearning English Coaching Newspaper&quot.as a matter of fact, &, my E. There were a lots of content about &quot. she bought the Epoly view the world&unheard of&quot. i found i could
also remember some of theword while reading. Mother concerned me and did a lot for me!
By reading the article I remember a few phrases which. I would like to thank the newapaper that is called &quot. Learning English is no longer a boring matter, but I still made no progress, they got 100 cent in marks, and kept lookeingfor a training school for me!
One day. Wow, I
only took 50
and story with fun. i had no interesting in learning English,
I got 115 in English in the Senior high school entrance examination this year, i saw and red an
introduction about my modual Wang Lihong on a English Newspaper from my Classmate, I suddenly found i were interestt take English seriously when i were at the primary school , just when i began my study in sencondary school
Because I didn't take English seriously at the elementary school, so when I went to the Junior high school, my English was very poor. While my classmates got 100 points, I just got 50 points. My mother was very worried about me. She bought tapes for me and looked for a training school for me, but I was still not interested in English. Sad... One day I read an introduction about my idol Leehom Wang in my deskmate's newspaper. Wow! To my surprise, the newspapers for learning English even had these contents! I memorized some words by reading articles in this newspaper, in this way, I found that learning English was rally fun. These sections, such as “Anecdotes” and “focusing on the world” were so interesting that I memerized many words by reading aritcles. Since that, learning English is not boring
at all. I got 105 in the senior high school entrance examination this year. Thanks for the English Learners' Lighthouse!
有不会的可以再追问我。
Because the school did not take English for granted, just promoted to junior high school, my English is bad grades, test 100 people, I can only take a 50 multisection. Mom did little to worry about these things, but also buy the tape, but also find the training school, but I was as uninterested in English. Ah ...... sad day at the same table to take the English newspaper I read idol Lee Hom introduction. Wow! Learning English newspapers such content actually there! I remember reading an article by one of several phrases, I suddenly found it very interesting to learn English. &Anecdote& newspaper, &Poly view of the world,& the content is fun, I began to read them also remember the words. Learning English is no longer is a boring thing. In this test I took the test in English 115 points, I would like to thank &Learning English Coaching Paper&!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!_百度知道
He began to study in a middle school two years ago、1500米和3000米,他的父亲花很多钱买药,整个学校都知道他,” called out the boy。上周他学校有个运动会. We have no money to pay for them。他两年前开始在一所中学里学习.
“I broke two school records today. Now he is very strong and never late for class and his teachers often praise him,这位老妇人并不高兴。他不同意他父亲继每一天跑到那里,他从不迟到。“奶奶,他的老师经常表扬他,after a quick breakfast he has to run to school and get there on time. Alison ran faster than any other boy and won the boys’ 800 meters , 1。现在他非常强壮, The whole school knew him. He doesn’t agree with him and keeps running there every day,“我很抱歉听到这个,离学校接近五公里,000 meters。他的同学和老师感到很自豪。我们没有钱支付给他们.
To his surprise. His classmates and teachers felt very proud and he himself was very happy.. His home is in a small village and it’s nearly five kilometers from the school, Granny。赢得了男子800米。使他吃惊的是,但他知道他的母亲总是生病。他一回家就把这个好消息告诉了他奶奶. She thought for a while and said, you know, the old woman wasn’t happy, “I’m sorry to hear that,500 meters and 3. He has to get up early in the morning ,早饭后跑到学校,他很高兴。他每天不得不早起,并准时到达那里!”男孩大喊道。他的父亲希望能借些钱给他买一辆自行车。她想了一会说。艾丽森跑得比其他男孩都快. His father hopes to borrow some money to buy a bike for him. He told his grandma about the good news as soon as he got homeAlison is thirteen years old now,我今天打破了两项学校记录!”艾丽森现在十三岁了。他的家在一个小村庄.
Last week there was a sport meeting in his school, but he knows his mother is always ill and his father spends much money on medicine,你知道的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!_百度知道
求翻译!!
All high school graduates ought to go. This is heresy to those of us who have been brought up to believe that if a little schooling is goodThe case for college has been accepted without question for more than a generation.Some observers say the fault is with the young people themselves --- they are spoiled and they are expecting too much, and through the rosy glow of our own remembered college experiences. Perhaps college doesn’t make people intelligent, ambitious, those who don’t fit the pattern are becoming more numerous, and learn to be more responsible citizens than those who don’t go. Others find no stimulation in their studies, happy, ambitious, liberal, quick-learning people are merely the ones who have been attracted to college in the first place. College graduates are selling shoes and driving taxis, and intelligent, it seems, says conventional wisdom and statistical evidence. We’ve been told that young people have to go to college because our economy can’t absorb an army of untrained eighteen-year-olds.But college has never been able to work it college students interfere with each other’s experiments and write false letters of recommendation in the intense competition for admission to graduate school, because college will help them earn more money. And perhaps all those successful college graduates would have been successful whether they had gone to college or not, liberal or quick to learn things --- maybe it’s just the other way around, become “better” people, and they are partly right. But that’s a condemnation of the students as a whole. Others blame that state of the world, happy. Some adventuresome educators and campus watchers have openly begun to suggest that college may not be the best, either, more has to be much better. And now that close to half our high school graduates are attending, the proper. We may have been looking at all those surveys and statistics upside down, and doesn’t explain all campus unhappiness, the only place for every young person after the completion of high school, and more obvious. But contrary evidence is beginning to mount up. But disappointed graduates are learning that it can no longer absorb an army of trained twenty-two-year-olds, and drop out --- often encouraged by college administrators
提问者采纳
因为大学可以帮助他们赚到更多的钱,沮丧的大学毕业生又发现这个社会又无法接受他们这些受过训练的22岁的毕业生了,这也受到了大学管理者的鼓励,总得来说,而无法解释所有的校园不幸,成为“更好”的人;也许恰恰应该倒过来说,我们的经济社会不能接受一大队没有接受过训练的18岁的年青人,开心,心胸宽广或者学习东西更快:年青人一定要上大学。其他人则会怪罪于现状。
一些敢于挑战传统的教育家和校园观察员开始公开建议说大学也许不是那些完成高中学业的年青人的最好的,大学并不是在每个人身上都能实现它的魔力,聪明的,并且成为比那些没上大学的人更有责任感的公民。也许大学并不能使人聪明。
纯属手工翻译、适合的,也更明显了。也许我们一直都颠倒地看待了调查与统计的数据;在校大学生会在实验中互相做手脚并且伪造假的推荐信以便在激烈的竞争中获得研究生的入学资格,累啊。这对于我们这些在“一点教育也好。大学毕业生却在卖鞋或者开出租车翻译,就是异端邪说:不止一代的人觉得上大学是无可争议的。但是、唯一的去处。尽管现在有接近一半的高中毕业生上了大学。但是,越多教育越好”的信念中抚养长大的人来说。传统观点与统计资料都认为中学毕业生都该去上大学、迅速学习的人仅仅是那些一开始就被大学所吸引的人。我们一直接受的是这样的观点,这也似乎都是源于我们自己记忆中的美好的绚丽多彩的大学生活,那些不符合这种模式的人数量却变得更多、心胸宽广的,反面证据正在逐渐的增多。其他人因为在学习中受不到鼓舞而辍学了。也许所有那些成功的大学毕业生不管他们上没上大学都能取得成功,这只是对学生的一种谴责,当然这也并不全错。但是、快乐的,有抱负、有抱负的,希望对你有帮助。
一些观察员说这都是年青人自己的错——他们都被宠坏了而且期望的太多
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
因为我们的经济不能吸收一队未经训练十八岁的军队,而且获悉当比不去的人们更负责任的市民,和他们部分正确,和聪明。 我们已经被告诉,和更明显的。 但是失望毕业生正在了解它训练二十能不再吸收军队-两岁,和透过被记得学院经验的我们自己的玫瑰红色赤热,适当者,更多必须变得更好、以及快的-学习人们只是已经被首先吸引到学院的那一个,也。 这对那些是异端我们谁已经长大相信如果一点学校教育很好。 一些冒险性的教育家和校园看守人已经公开地开始建议学院可能不是最好、以及快乐学院的情形已经被接受毫无疑问超过一世代,不适合式样的人们变得更多。 其他者由学院管理人没有找他们的研究,而且他们正在期待太多。 学院毕业生正在卖鞋子而且驾驶出租汽车。但是学院已经从不能够为每个人工作它的魔术,和下降的刺激在外---时常被鼓励、野心勃勃。 因为学院将会帮助他们赚得较多的钱; 学院学生为对研究所的许可在强烈的竞争中干扰彼此实验而且写推荐的错误信,年轻人必须去学院、自由主义或者快学习事物---也许它只是另一个方法在附近。 我们可能有颠倒看那些调查和统计学。 而且也许那些成功的学院毕业生会是成功的是否他们去学院或不,成为 &quot。也许学院不让人们聪明。一些观察者说过失他们自己和年轻人在一起---他们被破坏。 其他者责备世界的状态。 而且现在结束到一半的我们的中学毕业生正在叁加。 但是相反的证据正在开始装在。 但是整体而言那是学生的一个指责,在中学的完成之后的每一年轻的人的唯一的地方,它似乎,说主流看法和统计的证据; 更好的 & 的人们,所以所有中学毕业生应该去,而且不解释所有校园不快乐、野心勃勃、以及快乐、自由主义
此案学院已经毫无怨言地接受了问题超过一代人。所有的高中毕业生都应该上说,传统智慧,统计证据,因为大学能帮助他们挣更多的钱,成为“更优秀的”人,而且学会做更具有责任心的公民的人比那些不去。但学院从未能够工作其魔力为每个人准备的。而现在,将近一半的人我们的高中毕业生都出席,那些不适合的模式越来越多,更明显。大学生是一个卖鞋子和驾驶的士;大专学生彼此干扰的实验和写假条封推荐信,在激烈的竞争进入研究生院学习。另一些发现在他们的研究中,无刺激,辍学- - - - - -经常鼓励高校管理者。一些观察家说故障是与年轻的人都是被溺爱自己- - -他们,他们要求太高了。但那是一种指责的学生作为一个整体,并不能解释所有校园不愉快的事。别人指责那州的世界,而他们有一部分是正确的。我们已经学过了,年轻人不得不上大学,因为我们的经济再也吸不了一支军队未经训练的eighteen-year-olds。但失望的大学毕业生却得知,它不再能吸纳大量,也。一些冒险性的教育者和校园观察者在公开场合开始建议大学或许并不存在最好的,适当的,唯一该去的地方每一个年轻人完成后的高中。我们可以一直看着那些调查、统计,似乎颠倒了,并通过红润的辉光我们的美好回忆的大学体验。也许并不会让人们智慧学院,雄心勃勃,快乐,自由派和快速的学习能力- - - - - -也许只是相反,聪明,野心勃勃、快乐、思想开明、quick-learning大家只是那些正吸引着大学的首要原因。所有这些成功,也许会是成功的大学毕业生他们是否曾经上过大学。这是事实,我们中那些已经被抚养的过程中相信,如果一个受的教育很少是好的,更有会好得多。但是相反证据开始增长。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!
But they found that They talked . Ken liked counting and he counted the money that they made . They wanted to be rich . Her friends bought the fruits , Alice and Ken learned that they needed each other Many years ago . Judy&#39. Bob loved plants ! &quot. Alice had a lot of friends . One day Judy died . She took the fruits to the town . She wanted them to be kind to each other , a very rich woman Judy had three children . They they said . Judy had already spent all her money on a farm .
Soon the fruit farm made the children rich . Bob . &quot. The fruit farm helped her children learn to be good friends . To do that they’d all have to join in . Her children thought they would each get some of her money . So they began to like each other , &quot? &quot. He grew some fruit on the farm . Then they could leave home and they would never have to see each other again . So they had to make mon Why did M A farm , but they fought all the time
提问者采纳
这个果园让她的三个孩子学会了友好,永不相见。她把水果运到镇上。鲍勃很久之前,他把他们赚到的算起来。很快这个果园让孩子们都富变得富裕了。但是他们发现没有遗产。鲍勃喜欢植物,她有三个孩子,他们再也没有吵过架,但是这三个孩子经常打架:“为什么妈妈这样做。为了赚钱他们都参加劳动,三个孩子认为他们将会把分得朱迪的财产,朱迪把她的财产全部投资在了一个农场。她想让三个孩子和平相处?”经过讨论他们想要变富裕,她的朋友买了水果,然后离开家乡,朱迪的梦想实现了、爱丽丝和肯知道了他们需要彼此学习,所以他们不得不通过农场来赚钱。一天朱迪死了。”他们说。他们开始互相喜欢对方。肯喜欢算数,他在农场里种植了一些水果。爱丽丝有许多朋友,有一个叫朱迪的富有女人
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
”他们说。所以他们开始喜欢对方,他们做了。有一天,水果农场让孩子们丰富的,但他们在开战。朱迪已经花了所有的钱在一个农场。鲍勃喜欢植物,他们就不会互相再见,茱蒂认为她的孩子死了他们每个人将得到一些钱。他们从不吵架再次。但是他们发现没有钱。他们想要成为富人。肯喜欢计数和他数钱的时候。然后他们可以离开家。鲍勃?“他们谈了。她的朋友买了水果,他们都必须参加。爱丽丝有许多朋友。他在农场里种了一些水果。所以他们不得不赚钱通过农场。水果农场帮助她的孩子学习成为好朋友。很快。“一个农场。她把水果到镇上。朱迪的梦想成真了许多年前,一个非常富有的女人朱迪有三个孩子:“为什么妈妈这样做,爱丽丝和肯学习,他们需要彼此。她希望他们能善待彼此。去做
许多年前,有一个叫Judy的富有的女人有3个孩子,她想让他们友善相处,但他们一直在打架。一天Judy死了,她的孩子们都认为自己应该分得她的一些钱,之后他们就可以离开家然后再也不用彼此见面了,但是他们发现没有遗产,Judy已经花所有的钱买了一个农场。“一个农场!”他们说,“妈妈为什么那样做?”他们谈论着。他们想变得富有,所以他们得通过这个农场赚钱,他们必须都参加来做这件事,Bob喜欢植物,他在农场上重了一些水果,Alice有很多朋友,她把水果带到镇里她的朋友们买下水果,Ken喜欢数数所以他清点了他们赚的钱,很快这个水果农场让孩子们变得富有起来,Bob,Alice和Ken知道了他们需要彼此的帮助,所以他们开始互相喜欢,Judy的梦想实现了,农场让她的孩子们变成了好朋友,他们再也不打架了。绝对原创啊~
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信