请帮忙处理 英文翻译

请帮忙翻译下,多谢I am looking forward to our holidays also.
I wish I was more prepared.
I was not in the office yesterday, I took my mother shopping and ordered things for her on line as well to ship to family that is out of state. I would be happy not to see snow any m_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮忙翻译下,多谢I am looking forward to our holidays also.
I was not in the office yesterday, I took my mother shopping and ordered things for her on line as well to ship to family that is out of state. I would be happy not to see snow any m
I am looking forward to our holidays also.
I was not in the office yesterday, I took my mother shopping and ordered things for her on line as well to ship to family that is out of state. I would be happy not to see snow any more, but the kids love it.
I don’t know if you know where Chita, Russia is, it is above China and Mongolia.
That is where we adopted my older son from.
Today is 8 years since he came home with us.
He is 10 ½ years old now.我不需要软件翻译,本人知道大概意思,想确认最后一段的意思,特别是年龄逻辑关系,谢谢
I am looking forward to our holidays also.I wish I was more prepared.I was not in the office yesterday,I took my mother shopping and ordered things for her (on line)as well to ship to family that is out of state.我也期待假期.真希望我准备得更充分一点就好了.昨天我没在办公室,带母亲购物去了,也为她准备好了回国的东西.I would be happy not to see snow any more,but the kids love it.I don’t know if you know where Chita,Russia is,it is above China and Mongolia.That is where we adopted my older son from.Today is 8 years since he came home with us.He is 10 years old now.我不喜欢下雪,但是孩子们喜欢.不知道你知道俄罗斯的赤塔吗,在中国和蒙古国的北边.在那里我们收养了大儿子.到现在他都和我们在一起生活8年了.今年他10岁半了.逻辑关系就是男孩2岁半的时候被收养,到现在他10岁半,收养了八年啦.
我期待着我们的假期也。我想我更准备。我不是在办公室昨天,我带着母亲购物和网上订购的东西,以及运送到家庭,她是不可能的状态。
我很高兴没有看到雪了,但孩子们喜欢它。我不知道你是否知道在哪里赤塔,俄罗斯,中国和蒙古它上面的。这就是我们通过了我的大儿子从。今天是8年以来,他和我们一起回家。他是10岁半了。...
你看看这个翻译对不对。。。我期待着我们的假期也。我想我更准备。我不是在办公室昨天,我带着母亲购物和网上订购的东西,以及运送到家庭,她是不可能的状态。我很高兴没有看到雪了,但孩子们喜欢它。我不知道你是否知道在哪里赤塔,俄罗斯,中国和蒙古它上面的。这就是我们通过了我的大儿子从。今天是8年以来,他和我们一起回家。他是10岁半了。...
人工翻译哦:我也期待着我们的假期,我希望我已经准备充分,我昨天不在办公室,我带着我的母亲去购物,并且在网上为她定了一些东西,并且让他们在我母亲不知请的情况下送来(我想给母亲一个惊喜)。我会很开心如果不再下雪,但是孩子们喜欢。我不知道你是否知道赤塔,俄罗斯在哪里,他就在中国和蒙古的上面,那就是我们收养我们长子的地方。今天是他跟我们一起回来的第八年了,他现十岁半了。...请帮忙翻译几句话!1.I know you don’t like it, but I don’t care, I’m buying it anyway.2. “Anyway,” said Bob, changing the subject, “please do it right next time.”3. He came up with a new idea for increasing sales.4. He couldn’t come up with a reason for them_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮忙翻译几句话!1.I know you don’t like it, but I don’t care, I’m buying it anyway.2. “Anyway,” said Bob, changing the subject, “please do it right next time.”3. He came up with a new idea for increasing sales.4. He couldn’t come up with a reason for them
1.I know you don’t like it, but I don’t care, I’m buying it anyway.2. “Anyway,” said Bob, changing the subject, “please do it right next time.”3. He came up with a new idea for increasing sales.4. He couldn’t come up with a reason for them to stay for another month.5. He came up with a good excuse for being late for the meeting.
1.我知道你不喜欢它,但我不在乎,我还是要买.2."算了,"鲍勃转换话题说,"下次做好点".3.他提出了一个促进销售额的新点子.4.他想不出他们再呆一个月的理由.5.他想出了会议迟到的好借口.
-我知道你不喜欢这个 不过我不在乎 我不管怎么样一定要买-“随便吧(语气),BOB说。他改变了主题“下次要做对就好”- 他为提升销售业绩提出了新的点子- 他不能解释为什么多住了一个月原因- 他找到了一个好理由来解释为什么他会议迟到了...
1,我知道你不喜欢它,但是我不在乎,我还是会买的。2,“无论如何”,BOB换了个主题说,“请下次做对。”3,他在促销上又有了新点子。4,他没有想出一个理由可以使他们再多呆一个月。5,他对于他开会迟到有一个充分的理由。
1.我知道你不喜欢它,但是我不介意,我是费劲周折才买到的2.“随便”,bob说,“下次要干得好些”3.他有了一个提升销售的新想法4.他找不到能让他们再留下一个月的理由5.他找到了会议迟到的好借口
1.我知道你不喜欢它,但我不在乎,不管怎样我还是要买了它。2.“总之,”Bob转换了话题,说,“下次做好点”3.他想出了一个提高销售量的新点子。4.他想不出一个可以使他们再多待一个月的理由。5.他想出了一个为开会迟到推拖的好借口。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译
5,负责督导客户装柜资料并制作装箱单
6,与报关部门沟通保证成品及时订舱出货
7,保证按时按质交货
8,通过对的产品和加工制造过程的熟悉来降低制造损耗,维持低库存
9,对部门所属员工就工作表现进行考核奖惩.
比较着急,今晚想用的, 请大家帮忙翻译,谢谢.
1,根据客户订单下达生产指令制订生产计划、排程。并随时根据情况变化作出合理调整
1, is it produce according to customer order order make the production schedule , rank Cheng to assign. And adjust rationally according to the situation change at any time
Give production instructions, make production plans and arrange them in order.Adjust according to the changed situations.
2,负责全厂各工段生产的组织协调
2, be responsible for an organization coordination for produce of each work of whole factory
In charge of the organization and adj
1,根据客户订单下达生产指令制订生产计划、排程。并随时根据情况变化作出合理调整
1, is it produce according to customer order order make the production schedule , rank Cheng to assign. And adjust rationally according to the situation change at any time
Give production instructions, make production plans and arrange them in order.Adjust according to the changed situations.
2,负责全厂各工段生产的组织协调
2, be responsible for an organization coordination for produce of each work of whole factory
In charge of the organization and adjusting of the production in each workplace.
3,负责督导各订单物料的请购计划及物料到厂情况的追踪
3, be responsible for the request purchase plan and materials of each order of councilor material to the factory circumstance track
In charge of material ordering plans and trace the entering of the materials.
4,负责国外验货客户联络及陪同验货并兼职英语翻译
4, be responsible for the abroad to check the goods customer contact and accompany to check the goods combine part-time English translation
In charge of connecting with and accompainon of the customers checking the materials as well as checking the materials with the customers and acting as an part-time interpreter.
5,负责督导客户装柜资料并制作装箱单
5, be responsible for councilor's customer to pack the cabinet data to combine the manufacture packing list
In charge of keeping supervisering of the shipments and making the shipment lists.
6,与报关部门沟通保证成品及时订舱出货
6, with pay customs duties the section communication
assurance finished product to order the cabin shipment in time
keep in touch with the customs and assure the immediate shipment of the products.
7,保证按时按质交货
7, guarantee to press quality to deliver goods on time
Assure the supplying of goods with good quality and on time .
8,通过对的产品和加工制造过程的熟悉来降低制造损耗,维持低库存
8, pass the product of the rightness and process to make the process to acquaint with to lower the manufacturing to exhaust, the maintenance low inventory
BE famliar with the processing and manafacturing of products in order to maitain less damaging and low storage.
9,对部门所属员工就工作表现进行考核奖惩.
9, carry on investigating the prize and punishment to the employee that section belong to for the work performance.
Praise or punish the workersinthe belonging branch according to the checking of their achivements and behavior.
duce the instruction to establish to produce plan, bine at any time according to circumstance the variety makes a reasonable adjustment
3, be responsible for the request purchase plan and materials of each order of councilor material to the factory circumstance track
4, be responsible for the abroad to check the goods customer contact
1, according to customer's order descend reach to duce the instruction to establish to produce plan, bine at any time according to circumstance the variety makes a reasonable adjustment
4, be responsible for the abroad to check the goods customer contact and accompany to check the goods combine part-time English translation
5, be responsible for councilor's customer to pack the cabinet data to combine the manufacture packing list
6, with pay customs duties the section communication
assurance finished product to order the cabin shipment in time
7, guarantee to press quality to deliver goods on time
8, pass the product of the rightness and process to make the process to acquaint with to lower the manufacturing to exhaust, the maintenance low inventory
9, carry on investigating the prize and punishment to the employee that section belong to for the work performance.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮忙翻译这句话It was just a little more than five years ago that a cape size time charter was $6500 per day and iron ore was at an all-time low in real terms.不要软件翻译的,谢谢了_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮忙翻译这句话It was just a little more than five years ago that a cape size time charter was $6500 per day and iron ore was at an all-time low in real terms.不要软件翻译的,谢谢了
It was just a little more than five years ago that a cape size time charter was $6500 per day and iron ore was at an all-time low in real terms.不要软件翻译的,谢谢了
在五年多前,较短时间内的租船价格是6500美元一天,而且那时的铁矿价格处于历史的最低点.强烈鄙视楼上这些用工具争分的,不会翻译就别来么,句子都读不通,我脾气这么好都忍不住了.不过楼主这一句话就五十分,我只能说,你是有钱人,呵呵加油
在五年多以前, 小规模地定期租船一天需要6500美元, 铁矿石实际上处在一个相当低的价格
这只是略多于5年前,一个角的大小时间宪章6500美元每天铁矿石处于历史较低的实质增长。在五年多以前, 小规模地定期租船一天需要6500美元, 铁矿石实际上处在一个相当低的价格
这只是略多于5年前,一个角的大小时间宪章6500美元每天铁矿石处于历史较低的实质增长。请帮忙翻译_百度知道
请帮忙翻译
通过互联网搜寻区域内最新的楼盘信息,细分为多个小区域,并进行拜访,拜访的主要对象是各楼盘的物业经理,传达本公司广告特点与优惠,确认顾客合作意向。由于坚持不懈的努力和良好的沟通能力,从最初的拒绝到合作,并与客户畅畅扳堆殖瞪帮缺爆画建立长期的合作关系。
提问者采纳
人工翻译,请审阅 To search latest building information in some interested area through Internet, divide the area into several sub-areas and visit them one by one. The main objects visited were the property managers of various buildings, I expressed the features and preferential price of our advertizing, confirmed the cooperation intention with the customers. Owing to my persistent efforts and good communication skills I established a 畅畅扳堆殖瞪帮缺爆画lot of long-term cooperation relationships with customers which were refused initially.
提问者评价
非常感激你人工翻译的。帮助很大。谢谢。
其他类似问题
其他10条回答
Internet Search the latest real estate information within the region, broken down into several small areas, and to call, visit the main target is the real estate propert畅畅扳堆殖瞪帮缺爆画y manager, to convey the company's advertising features and benefits, to identify customers cooperation. 由于坚持不懈的努力和良好的沟通能力,从最初的拒绝到合作,并与客户建立长期的合作关系。 As the persistent efforts and good communication skills, from the initial refusal to cooperate with customers to establish long term relationships.
Through the Internet search area of the latest information, subdivided into multiple buildings, and visit the small area, the main object is visiting all property manager, convey our advertising characteristics and preferential, confirm customer cooperate. Due to the unremitting efforts and good communication ability, from the initial refused to cooperate with the customers, and to establish a long-term cooperative relationship.
nternet Search the latest real estate information within the region, broken down into several small areas, and to call, visit the main target is the real estate property manager, to convey the company's advertising features and benefits, to identify customers cooperation. As the persistent efforts and good communication skills, from the initial refusal to cooperate with customers to establish long term relationships.
Through the Internet search area of the latest information, subdivided into multiple buildings, and visit the small area, the main object is visiting all property manager, convey our advertising characteristics and preferential, confirm customer cooperate. Due to the unremitting efforts and good communication ability, from the initial refused to cooperate with the customers, and to establish a long-term cooperative relationship.明白吗?
Search the Internet for the latest information about the building within the region. Subdivide the market into several small areas and pay visits aimed at market promotion mainly to the property managers .During such visits, we inform our potential customers of the features of our advertisement as well as favorable discounts, and ask if they have intentions to cooperate with us.Though we are turned down at first, we never give up. By virtue of ceaseless effort and oustanding makerting capabilities, we have established long-term cooperative relationships with our customers.纯人工翻译,来自【译苦思甜】团队,希望能帮到楼主O(∩_∩)O
Internet Search the latest real estate information within the region, broken down into several small areas, and to call, visit the main target is the real estate property manager, to convey the company's advertising features and benefits, to identify customers cooperation. As the persistent efforts and good communication skills, from the initial refusal to cooperate with customers to establish long term relationships.通过互联网搜寻区域内最新的楼盘信息,细分为多个小区域,并进行拜访,拜访的主要对象是各楼盘的物业经理,传达本公司广告特点与优惠,确认顾客合作意向。由于坚持不懈的努力和良好的沟通能力,从最初的拒绝到合作,并与客户建立长期的合作关系。
日文:インターネットの最新の物件を区域内に复数の情报を访ねてきたのは、小领域を访ねてきたのは、各物件の対象は伝えた管理マネージャー、当社のcmに出演することが特徴と特典として、お客様指向が确认された。たゆまぬ努力が続けコミュニケーション能力と、最初からの拒绝し、顾客との提携に长期的な协力関系を创立して。英文Search the Internet for the latest information about the building within the region. Subdivide the market into several small areas and pay visits aimed at market promotion mainly to the property managers .During such visits, we inform our potential customers of the features of our advertisement as well as favorable discounts, and ask if they have intentions to cooperate with us.Though we are turned down at first, we never give up. By virtue of ceaseless effort and oustanding makerting capabilities, we have established long-term cooperative relationships with our customers.
The up to the minute building checks information by the fact that Internet searches for the area inner , subdivide for many small area, and call being in progress, the main marriage partner who pays a visit is the thing job manager that every building checks , communicate our company advertisement characteristic and preferential, affirm customer cooperation intention. Link an ability up since make great efforts persistently and fine, from initial refusal to a cooperation, with and the customer builds long-term cooperative relation.
Through the Internet search area of the latest information, subdivided into multiple buildings, and visit the small area, the main object is visiting all property manager, convey our advertising characteristics and preferential, confirm customer cooperate.Due to the unremitting efforts and good communication ability, from the initial refused to cooperate with the customers, and to establish a long-term cooperative relationship.可以吗
通过互联网搜寻区域内最新的楼盘信息,细分为多个小区域,并进行拜访,拜访的主要对象是各楼盘的物业经理,传达本公司广告特点与优惠,确认顾客合作意向。由于坚持不懈的努力和良好的沟通能力,从最初的拒绝到合作,并与客户建立长期的合作关系。 Internet Search the latest real estate information within the region, broken down into several small areas, and to call, visit the main target is the real estate property manager, to convey the company's advertising features and benefits, to identify customers cooperation. As the persistent efforts and good communication skills, from the initial refusal to cooperate with customers to establish long term relationships.以上是我的翻译,不好请见谅。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信