帮忙翻译谢谢 翻译

帮忙翻译,谢谢。_百度知道
帮忙翻译,谢谢。
, M;—Sheryl Hausinger, motivating, you&#39. You&#39, s waiting room, Texas Children&#39: ·Make time-out an encouraging experience ·Develop an attitude and action plan to avoid power struggles with children ·Empower children by involving them in the behavior changing process ·Understand the mistaken goals of negative behavior &ll also learn how to.D.&quotDiscover the Power of Positive Time-OutTime-out is one of the most popular disciplinary techniques used in homes and schools today, M, bestselling parenting author Jane Nelsen shows you how to make time-out a positive learning expll discover how positive time-out can teach children the art of self-discipline and instill such invaluable qualities as self-confidence and problem-solving skills.&quot.D. It should be in every doctor&#39, experience it should be for children,Offers more than 50 ways that parents can set limits while still ens Pediatric Associates and mother of three &Gives parents and teachers the encouragement and tools they need to help children handle their own behavior. Inside, and damaging to their gentle psyches. In this book. But instead o—Jody McVittie.
不要用有道直译,语言稍微修饰一下,谢谢
达不到预期目的的。但是如果不采取积极的方法。本书中,当红教育专家Jane Nelsen告诉你怎样让超时成为一种积极的学习体验发现积极的超时能力,并且对孩子们幼小的灵魂造成伤害,它通常会是惩罚性的。超时是当今家庭和学校使用的最受欢迎的训练技巧之一
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
激励:·使超时鼓舞人心的经验·发展的态度和行动计划来避免权力斗争与孩子·赋予孩子们通过他们的行为改变过程·理解消极行为的错误目标“给父母老师的鼓励。您还将学习如何,医学博士,医学博士,畅销书作者Jane Nelsen显示你如何养育要暂停儿童积极的学习经验,德克萨斯儿科协会和三个孩子的母亲“提供父母可以设置限制,他们需要的工具来帮助孩子处理他们自己的行为。”—乔迪McVittie。它应该在医生的等候房间。但而不是积极的,经验应该给孩子,超过50的方法同时还鼓励他们的孩子。”谢乐尔hausinger,适得其反,你会如何发现积极的超时可以教会孩子自律的艺术灌输品质非常宝贵的自信心和解决问题的能力,它往往是惩罚性的。里面。在这本书中,破坏他们的温柔的心灵发现积极的力量时间是其中的一个最受欢迎的学科技术用于家庭和学校的今天
发现积极的超时时间的功率是当今用于家庭和学校最受欢迎的学科技术之一。取而代之的是积极的,激励,经验应该给孩子,它往往是惩罚性的,适得其反,破坏他们的温柔的心灵。在这本书中,畅销书作者Jane Nelsen父母告诉你如何使儿童有一个积极的学习经验的超时。里面,你会发现# 039;如何积极超时可以教会孩子自律灌输品质非常宝贵的自信心和解决问题的能力。你# 039;还将学习如何:·使超时鼓舞人心的经验·发展的态度和行动计划,以避免与儿童·权力斗争使儿童通过他们在不断变化的过程·行为理解消极行为”的错误目标;给父母和老师的鼓励和工具,他们需要帮助孩子们把自己的行为。"-雪儿hausinger,医学博士,德克萨斯儿童的# 039;儿科协会和三”的母亲;提供父母可以设置限制,同时还鼓励他们的孩子超过50种方法。它应该在每个医生和# 039;候车室。"乔迪McVittie,医学博士,家庭医生
发现积极的Time-OutTime-out是其中一个最受欢迎的学科技术用在家庭和学校的今天。但是,而不是积极的,激励,经验应该对孩子们来说,这通常是惩罚性的,适得其反,损害他们的温柔的心灵。在本书中,作者简尼尔森本育儿畅销书展示如何使暂停一个积极的学习经验为儿童。在里面,你会发现积极的休息时间可以教孩子们的艺术自律和灌输这样的宝贵的品质是自信和解决问题的能力。您还将学习如何:·让一个鼓舞人心的经验·暂停开发的态度和行动计划,以避免权力斗争与孩子·赋予孩子使他们的行为改变过程理解错了目标的·负面行为”给父母和教导
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译下,谢谢
and click OK, merges all graphs containing datathat could have had an effect on a given transaction, allowing you to deduce whichelements had the greatest effect on the given transaction.How can I compare data from different graphs. In the Open a New Graph dialog box, you can view thebehavior of the problematic transactions during each second of the scenariorun.1 Add the Running Vusers graph to the graph tree. The AverageTransaction Response Time graph opens in the graph viewing area,you can correlate the Running Vusers graph with the Average TransactionResponse Time graph to see the effect of a large number of Vusers on theaverage response time of the transactions, which follow a more or less stable average response time.Another Analysis tool.3 In the legend. For example, click check_itinerary.The Running Vusers and Average Transaction Response Time graphs arenow represented by one graph which opens in the graph viewing area, select Average TransactionResponse T Average Transaction Response Time and clickOpen Graph.Notice how the average response time of the check_itinerary transactionfluctuates greatly compared to the other transactions at the bottom of thegraph,select Transactions &gt, select CorrelateHP LoadRunner Quick Start22Average Transaction Response TimeUsing the Average Transaction Response T Add New Graph, Auto Correlate. Correlations of thetransaction with each element are displayed. This is called correlating two graphs, and click the graph to viewit in the graph viewing area.4 In the Select type of merge area. The graph is added to the Session Explorer pane, and selectMerge Graphs.2 Click the Average Transaction Response Time graph.3 From the Select graph to merge with list, you view the behavior of the check_itinerarytransaction?You can join two graphs together to see the effect of one graph’s data onanother graph’s data.2 Right-click the Running Vusers graph in the graph viewing area.1 Right-click the Graphs node in the Session Explorer pane and selectAdd New Item &gt. The check_itinerary transaction ishighlighted in the graph and in the legend below the graph. In this section
我有更好的答案
接收-发射机;【信】收发报机! Radioisotope Tracer 放射性同位素指示剂,谢谢; Receiver -Transmitter 【无】收发两用机, 放射性示踪物麻烦翻译下
惠普快速启动功能22平均交易响应时间使用平均交易响应时间图,您可以查看行为问题的交易在每一秒里的情景运行。在这一部分,你的观点行为的check_itinerary交易。1右键单击图节点会话浏览器窗格和选择添加新项目“添加新的图。在打开一个新的图形对话框,选择交易的平均交易响应时间和点击&打开图。图添加到会话浏览器窗格。2单击平均交易响应时间图。平均交易响应时间图在图观赏区。3传说中,单击check_itinerary。该check_itinerary交易突出的图形和传说中下面的图。注意,平均响应时间的check_itinerary交易大波动相比其他交易在底部的图,跟随一个或多或少稳定的平均响应时间。我怎样才能比较数据从不同的图?你可以加入图一起看一个影响图的数据另一个图表中的数据。这就是所谓的关联图。比如说呢。你可以关联的运行vusers图的平均交易响应时间图看到的影响,大量的vusers平均交易响应时间。1添加运行vusers图到图树图,点击查看在查看区域的图。2右键单击运行vusers图形在图形的可视面积,并选择合并图。从图3选择合并列表,选择平均交易响应时间。4在选择式合并区域,选择关联,并单击确定。运行vusers平均交易响应时间图现在由一个图,在图的可视面积。另一个分析工具,汽车相关,合并所有图包含数据有可能影响了一个给定的交易。相关的交易的每个元素显示,允许你演绎的内容有最大影响的交易。
参考资料:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译下谢谢
越来越引起内部审计部门的重视并在实践中逐步推广运用,分别采用适当的方法予以审计和评估,采用适当的方法,对内控制度审计执行怎样的审计程序,在进行内部控制审计时,应当遵循一定的程序,分别从总体程序和具体程序阐述了内部控制审计的程序的阶段性内容,是值得审计人员思考和研究的问题、内容等方面概述内部控制审计。本文对内部控制审计地位,以确保内部控制审计报告的质量、完成审计报告阶段等顺序、定义、目标、对象,有针对性的提出在控制关键环节中实用方法、实施审计阶段,按照审计计划阶段,根据审计和评估的内容不同随着内部审计工作的发展,内控制度审计作为一种审计程序和方法
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
内のコントロール度(度合)监査の行为の1种の监査のプログラムと方法、内部制御の监査报告の品质を确保します内部の监査の発展に従って、対象、适切な方法を采択して、监査段阶を実施する。本文は内部制御の监査の地位、监査と评価する内容によって异なって、それぞれ全体のプログラムと具体的なプログラムから内部制御の监査のプログラムの段阶性の内容を详しく述べて、ますます内部监査部门の重视にそして実践の中でだんだん运用を広めるように引き起こして、国内のコントロール度(度合)は监査してどんな监査のプログラムを実行して、それぞれ适切な方法を采択するのが监査して评価して、定义、一定のプログラムに従うべきで、目标、内容などの方面に対して内部制御の监査を概述して、监査报告段阶などを完成する顺序、的确な提出肝心な点の一环を制御する中で実用方法、内部制御の监査を行う时、监査计画段阶によって、监査人员の考えて研究する问题に値するのです
对不起···打扰了!!!祝工作愉快,好心情!
用百度翻译吧!!!With the development of the work of internal audit, internal control audit as an audit procedures and methods of the internal audit department, attracted more and more attention and gradually in the practice application, the internal control system of audit to audit procedures, audit staff is worthy of consideration and research problems. In this paper, the definition of internal control audit status, goal, object, content of the audit of internal control, respectively, content stage of the audit of internal control program was discussed from the general procedures and specific procedures, put forward in the control of the key links in the practical methods, in the audit of internal control, should follow certain the program, using appropriate methods, according to the audit planning stage, the implementation stage of completion of the audit report, audit stage sequence, according to the audit and evaluation of different contents, respectively, using the appropriate methods to audit and assessment, to ensure the quality of internal control audit report.
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下`谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译下`谢谢
Today my topic is fashion.To make my talk more lively, I have brought along five object. Fashion is important to all of us. Now we are an wearing schools uniforms. When we go home, we change into other clothes. If we are going out, we like to wear fashionable clothes. So my first object is this blouse. It looks beautiful, doesn't it? It is my most expensive, but I can afford it. The more you spend, the better quality yon have. So fashion is quite important to me, I admit it.
However, I’m not as fond of fashion as my elder brother. Last spring, my parents took us both to Paris. They wanted to show us some famous sights. But my brother Allen did not appreciate the old buildings. He just wanted to spend all his time in the big shopping arcades, searching for the coolest pair of trousers. For him fashion was more important than culture. These are the trousers he bought.Were they worth the expense of a tri俯哗碘狙鄢缴碉斜冬铆p to Paris? I don't think so. I think it's a waste of time and money.
What's more, we must remember that fashion is a very big business. Changes in fashion can create of lose jobs. For instance, I have bought this blonde wig to show you. My mother told me that in the 1960s, it was fashionable for western women to wear wigs. But a few years later fashions changed and women no longer wore this kind of wigs.Then the wig factory went broken and hundreds of workers lost the their jobs.
提问者采纳
今天,我的话题是时尚.为了让我的谈话更生动,我拿来了五样东西.时尚对我们来说都很重要.现在,我们穿着校服,当我们回到家,我们会换上其他衣服.如果我们外出,我们喜欢穿些时尚的衣服俯哗碘狙鄢缴碉斜冬铆.所以我带来的第一件衣服是一件女式衬衫.它很漂亮,对不对?这是我最贵的衣服,但我买得起/承受得起这个价格.你花越多的钱,能得到更好的质量.所以时尚对我而言很重要,我承认这点.但我不想我哥哥那么热衷于时尚.去年雏田,我爸妈带我们两去了趟巴黎,他们想带我们去看看那些出名的风景名胜.但是我哥哥Allen一点也不欣赏这些古老的建筑.他只是想把他所有的时间花在商场里去找搜寻那些最酷最炫的裤子.对他而言,时尚比文化更重要.这些是他买的裤子.它们抵得上去趟巴黎的花销吗?我不这么认为.我觉得是浪费时间和钱.更多的是,我们必须记住:时尚是个非常巨大的产业.时尚的变换还会引起失业.举个例子吧,我带了顶金色的假发来展示给你看.我妈妈告诉我在六十年代,西部的妇女带假发就是一种时尚.但是几年之后时尚变了,妇女再也不戴这种假发了.假发工厂就破产了,数以百计的工人就失去工作了.纯手工翻译,希望能帮到你.
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
磨浆机Grinding paste machine 绞切两用机Twists cuts the dual purpose machine 自动电饭锅Automatic electric rice-cooker 台布Table cloth 菜俯哗碘狙鄢缴碉斜冬铆谱Cookbook 餐盘
今天我的主题是时尚。让我的谈话更活泼,我带来了五个对象。时尚是我们非常重要的。我们现在是一个穿着学校制服。当我们回家,我们换成其他的衣服。如果我们出去,我们喜欢穿时髦的衣服。我的第一个对象是这件衬衫。它看起来很漂亮,不是吗?这是我的最昂贵的,但我可以负担得起。你花得越多,你有更好的质量。时尚对我很重要,我承认。然而,我不喜欢时髦的哥哥。去年春天,我的父母带我们去巴黎。他们想向我们展示了一些著名的景点。但我的兄弟艾伦并不欣赏的老建筑。他只是想把所有的时间都花在大商场,寻找最酷的裤子。他是更重要的文化时尚。这些裤子是他买的。他们值得牺牲巴黎的旅行吗?我不这么认为。我认为这是在浪费金钱和时间。更重要的是,我们必须记住,时尚是一个非常大的商业。时尚的变化可以创建失去工作。例如,我买了这顶假发给你。我母亲告诉我,在20世纪60年代,当时流行的西方妇女戴假发。但几年后潮流改变,妇女不再穿这种假发。然后假发厂破产了,和数以百计的工人失去了他们的工作
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译。谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译。谢谢
.期待以及妄想着,留下所有难题让我一个人扛6.做蚊子该多好,做藏在你体内的寄居蟹..5.不稀罕太多.我讨厌别人逃避我。2.人就是这么奇怪.一张你的照片,带我离开,就能让我思念一整天。20.。3.所以.每当想起我们有过的交谈,我有属于我的就已足够.变得让我看都不想看一眼的地步10..如果觉得这世界太吵杂,与外界隔绝.16.我想离开这里.其实他们都好坏,纵使已经过去了很久.、爱你,永不放开12.久违的音乐让我留下久违的泪水,缠绕在你身体..当一个爱你的人对你百般关心时你却若无其事.,我才知道如此不舍得你..4.真的有那么忙吗.很清楚要走的路.把一切一切看得平淡平淡再平淡18...11.分别的时候.?你是否忘记了有多久没有好好陪着我了7.8,条条有理的去安慰别人,请珍惜爱你的那个人..这次我做蛇.,我总会情不自禁甜蜜一笑..,那么总有一天你会后悔曾经错过这么一个爱你的人.渴望以及奢望着,没多大痛苦.,变了,好吗.14.。19?越快越好,越远越好,啪的一下就死了,让自己慢慢埋没.别把身边关心你的人当作空气.这种感觉永远都形容不出.如果你是没心肝的贝壳.13,我会万分感谢您的..15,但那条路太迷茫了…就像自杀森林17,那么带上耳塞内容很多.隐隐约约的心痛与害怕,那我宁愿褪去肉体、1.好多人,自己却暗自伤心9
你也实现了你想要我做的:我记得你说过,我做到了用英文翻译不好意思,还漏了一句,你却已经忘掉我了,但是,你要我无时无刻都要想着你
提问者采纳
真的有那么忙吗,但是,与外界隔绝,你要我无时无刻都要想着你?你是否忘记了有多久没有好好陪着我了Really that busy., but that road is kind of blurry just like the a suicide jungle, day and night? have you forgotten how long have you been neglected me! 12..分别的时候,很乐意能够帮到你,就能让我思念一整天.不稀罕太多.、爱你, one slap and you are dead without much pain. 4, I rather shed my flesh body and hide inside of your body as a hermit crab.I want to leave this place. 17..,那我宁愿褪去肉体.如果你是没心肝的贝壳.一张你的照片,我有属于我的就已足够., then why not wear a ear plug and be isolated from the world..
14.,自己却暗自伤心People are just so strange! 10.变得让我看都不想看一眼的地步There are so many people that had changed.其实他们都好坏, I will wind around your body and i will never let go.人就是这么奇怪..
谢谢你我求助和耐性,条条有理的去安慰别人, loving you, comforting others with all kinds of good reasons but then secretly feeling sad on her own.做蚊子该多好.I only started to miss you and can't let you go when the moment we are parting.,让自己慢慢埋没.。You felt nothing when someone who loves you and care the world about you..19.
5!. 11.好多人, so plat really care about much as long as I have enough things.;t even want to have a look at them! 8.渴望以及奢望着.If you are a heartless shell.15.?越快越好.! 16:我记得你说过,请珍惜爱你的那个人。One of you photos can make think of you for a whole day, but you have already forgotten about me. Therefore you should cherish the one who loves you。若不明白请继续问,但那条路太迷茫了…就像自杀森林Rather familar with the road I will take,好吗1,纵使已经过去了很久.别把身边关心你的人当作空气.,如满意敬请采纳.很清楚要走的路。Although it has now long gone,希望会对你有助,我总会情不自禁甜蜜一笑.这次我做蛇.Don&#39,你也实现了你想要我做的. If you are feeling this world is too noisy..expecting and dreaming of,永不放开This time It help myself with a sweet smile.这种感觉永远都形容不出, I always just can&#39,带我离开.如果觉得这世界太吵杂.
9,那么带上耳塞.I hate other people who avoid me.
18.。The long missed music had left me with the long missed tears.,那么总有一天你会后悔曾经错过这么一个爱你的人. 2。I remember what you have said,没多大痛苦,我做到了. There will be a day that you will regret missing this person who loves you,留下所有难题让我一个人扛Actually they are very bad.把一切一切看得平淡平淡再平淡Look at things plain.. 3;t treat the people you care about like thin air? The quicker and the further the better,越远越好. I have done it and you have done what you want me to do as well!
20,我才知道如此不舍得你, but everytime when I recalled our conversations, my heart starting to ache and I can feel the fear 问题补充, can you take me away with you,啪的一下就死了! 13, which are belonging to me,变了. They have left all the problems for only me to solve. 6, the way they had changed making you don&#39.Hoping and wild wishes,缠绕在你身体. 7.隐隐约约的心痛与害怕. You wanted me to think of you all the time.久违的音乐让我留下久违的泪水.当一个爱你的人对你百般关心时你却若无其事..期待以及妄想着.I don&#39.. This kind of feeling would never be able to describe letting one to be burried slowly.How great to be a mosquito.我想离开这里.所以,做藏在你体内的寄居蟹.我讨厌别人逃避我,你却已经忘掉我了,O(∩_∩)O谢谢你.每当想起我们有过的交谈.
你好,可以再帮我翻译多一句么?是不是我不主动联系你,你就不会联系我,是不是如果我不再联系你,我们从此就会成为陌生人。
是不是我不主动联系你,你就不会联系我,是不是如果我不再联系你,我们从此就会成为陌生人。So, you want me to get in touch with you first, otherwise you won't contact me. If I don't get in touch with you anymore then we shall become strangers forever?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
This feeling will describe.I hate people escape me5,觉得帮到你了就给分吧I remember you said.19 when a person you love to you by care when you have nothing, I did it, not much pain, OK1? Do you forget how long have to accompany me7. So I do not want to see at a glance, leave all the problems to carry one person6.A lot of people? The sooner the better, but secretly sad9;s feelings sweet smile. Indistinct pain and fear.;t you, do hidden in your body hermit crab, I would always be overcome by one&#39.Don&#39, self-consistent to comfort others, then I would rather strained the flesh, I know this won&#39, running around in your body.20 respectively... So.10 I want to leave here.11 this I do snake..14 longing and hope..8.., then one day you will regret having missed such a people who love you, dream..15 do mosquitoes.13 If you feel this world is too noisy.A photo of you, let oneself slowly buried.., change, but the road is too confused, can let me miss a day3., love you, music let me leave my tears., please cherish the one who loves you.16 it is clear the way to go., you want me every hour and moment to think of you, as far as possible..Whenever I think of wet turn around people who care about you as air4.Really that busy.. Hope.Do not care too much.Like the Dutch act forest17 all plain to see flat and dull18 &quot, so bring earplugs, smacked it dead, take me away, you realize that you want me to do, even though a long time has passed2, however..希望能帮到你., and never let go12 If you are a heartless shells., cut off from the outside world.In fact.People are so strange, I have my own is enough
按默认排序
其他2条回答
请问是要怎么翻译?翻译成英文?还是要用另一种表述方式来陈述这些话?
用英文翻译
…………………………对不起,帮不上忙了………………
我想问下,这都是中文。有那么难理解么#91
是用英文翻译。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}