求娜美求路飞帮忙翻译

求帮忙翻译_百度知道
求帮忙翻译
鱼子酱,有红鱼子酱和黑鱼子酱之分,分别是鲟鱼卵和鳕鱼卵制成。红鱼子酱的价钱远远高于黑鱼子酱。 目前,全世界有超过20种的鲟鱼,只有产自俄罗斯以南及伊朗以北的里海CaspianSea海域中的Beluga、Asetra、Sevruga三种鲟鱼的卵,才能用以制作我们所熟知的珍贵鱼子酱。品级最高的Beluga,一年产量不到100尾,且只有超过60岁以上成熟Beluga鱼所产的卵,才有资格制作Beluga鱼子酱;其次是超过40岁以上的Asetra鱼所产的卵制作的Asetra鱼子酱;然后才是超过20岁以上的Sevruga鱼所产的卵制成的Sevruga鱼子酱。上等的Beluga鱼子酱30克的价钱是1200元RMB。 品级越高,鱼子酱里的鱼脂含量相对递增,含盐量则相对递减;遂而,口感更黏稠,风味更精致更清扬。越是高级的鱼子酱,颗粒越是肥硕饱满圆润,色泽越发透明清亮、甚至微微闪烁著金黄辉光。 鱼子酱绝对不能接触金属器皿,因为金属会严重破坏鱼子酱的香气,一般食用时是以水晶盘配以贝壳匙。
提问者采纳
Caviar, red caviar and black caviar of the points, were made of sturgeon eggs and cod roe. Is much higher than the price of red caviar, black caviar. At present, the world's more than 20 species of sturgeon, and only produced in the south of Russia and Iran to the north of the Caspian Sea CaspianSea in the Beluga, Asetra, Sevruga three kinds of sturgeon eggs, as we know it can be used to produce the precious roe sauce. The highest grade Beluga, an annual output of less than 100, more than 60 years old and only mature eggs produced by fish, Beluga, Beluga caviar produ followed by more than 40 over the age of Asetra fish produced eggs produced by A and then is more than 20 over the age of the eggs produced by fish, Sevruga made of Sevruga caviar. Upper 30 grams of Beluga caviar, the price of 1,200 yuan RMB. The higher the grade, caviar, fish and fat content inside the relative increment of salinity i gradually while the taste is more sticky, more delicate flavor more Chhnang. The more advanced caviar, the more stout plump rounded particles, color become more transparent and clear, and even slightly shining golden glow. Caviar must not contact with metal containers, because the metal would seriously undermine the aroma of caviar, the general consumption is a crystal plate, when accompanied by shell spoon.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙翻译啊_百度知道
求帮忙翻译啊
.女朋友要去外企面试这一段简历不会翻译:本人性格开朗活泼。在工作上,细致入微,认真负责.具有很好的团队合作精神,注重团体的利益。集体意识强.能够与人充分合作,充分听取他人的意见和建议,并且洞察力强、上进心强而且为人随和,易于沟通,能够快速地融入工作团队,能对成员给出良好的意见. 能严格要求自己。刻苦钻研,勤奋好学,态度端正,目标明确,基本上牢固的掌握了所学的专业知识和技能,做到了理论联系实际;除了专业知识的学习外,还注意各方面知识的扩展,提高自身的思想文化素质。丰富的大学生活让我掌握了学习的方法,使我对新知识、新事物有很快很好的上手能力。有良好的生活习惯,生活充实而有条理,有严谨的生活态度和良好的生活作风。为人热情大方,诚实守信,乐于助人,拥有自己的良好处事原则,能与老师、同学和睦相处.能够吃苦耐劳,具有很好的独立能力。谁帮我翻译下啊..最好专业的啊..十分感谢啊
女朋友在去面试的路上呢..没时间翻译就给我让我翻译了.可是我不会..
提问者采纳
I am cheerful and lively. At work, meticulous, serious and responsible. Have the very good team cooperation spirit, pay attention to the interests of the group. A strong sense of collective. Can and full cooperation, fully listen to others' advice and Suggestions, and insight of strong, self-motivated and easy-going, easy to communicate, able to quickly into the work team, can to the members given good opinion. Can the strict demands on themselves. Study hard, work hard, attitude and specific goals, basically firm mastery of the major knowledge and skills, to do the theory with practice, In addition to professional knowledge learning outside, still pay attention to all aspects of the expansion of knowledge and improve their ideological and cultural qualities. Rich university life let me master the methods of learning, makes me to new knowledge and new things have quickly good ability to fit in. Have the good life habit, the life is enriched and organized, the rigorous attitude towards life and good life style. A warm and generous, honest and trustworthy, helpful, have their own good philosophy, can with teachers, classmates. Able to bear hardships and stand hard work, has the very good independent ability.
提问者评价
虽然面试结束了还是谢谢你了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
你自己不会的话别人帮你翻译得再好也是别人的啊,你面试还是不会的呀,就算你把它被下来通过了面试在工作中又遇到英语了怎么办
外企?想去外企却需要别人翻译简历?大哥,建议你让大嫂绝了这个念头
本人性格开朗活泼。在工作上,细致入微,认真负责.具有很好的团队合作精神,注重团体的利益。集体意识强.能够与人充分合作,充分听取他人的意见和建议,并且洞察力强、上进心强而且为人随和,易于沟通,能够快速地融入工作团队,能对成员给出良好的意见. 能严格要求自己。刻苦钻研,勤奋好学,态度端正,目标明确,基本上牢固的掌握了所学的专业知识和技能,做到了理论联系实际;I am cheerful and lively. I care about my work to the smallest details. Have serious responsibilty, with good team work spirit. Important of team benefits, have strong sense of community. Can fully coorperate with people and a good listener to others' suggestions. With wonderful observation abilities, highly-motivated and have a character of easy going. Great communicating skills, can blend in with the working team quickly. Able to give colleagues good opinions, would set myself a requriement highly.
Study assiduously, eager to learn, with the right attitude and also with a clear target in mind. Basically have already the firm mastery of the major knowledge and skills, achieving the theory with practice.
除了专业知识的学习外,还注意各方面知识的扩展,提高自身的思想文化素质。丰富的大学生活让我掌握了学习的方法,使我对新知识、新事物有很快很好的上手能力。有良好的生活习惯,生活充实而有条理,有严谨的生活态度和良好的生活作风。为人热情大方,诚实守信,乐于助人,拥有自己的良好处事原则,能与老师、同学和睦相处.能够吃苦耐劳,具有很好的独立能力。Apart from professional knowledge and studies, I also pay attention to the knowledge expension of all aspects, improving the qualities of my cultural thoughts. Rich in university life let me have the abilities to master the methods of learning, making me to have a good ability to fit in with the new knowledge and new things quickly. I have a good lifestyle. My life is full and orderly with a rigorous attitude towards life and a good behaviour. I am warm and generous, honest and faithful. Love to help the others and have the good affair dealing principle. Can get on with teachers and fellow students harmoniously, hard working and with an excellent independent ability. 已替你以人手精工精心翻译了过来,希望会对你有帮助,并望会满意采纳,谢谢。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮我翻译一下_百度知道
按默认排序
戴夫问关于排球明星史密斯辛迪的饮食习惯。嗯戴夫:你好,辛迪。对于你的早餐而言你喜欢什么?辛迪:我喜欢水果我认为他们健康。戴夫:好吧,那你喜欢什么水果?你喜欢香蕉吗?辛迪:好吧,我不喜欢香蕉,但是我喜欢橘子和苹果。戴夫:那么午饭呢?你喜欢沙拉吗?辛迪:是的,我真的喜欢它。戴夫:嗯,你喜欢汉堡作为你的晚饭吗?辛迪:哦,不,他们不健康我喜欢鸡肉作为我的晚饭。戴夫:好叭,最后一个问题——你喜欢在晚饭后吃冰激凌吗?辛迪:恩,我喜欢冰淇淋,但是我不吃它,我不想变胖。
有点多。。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙翻译_百度知道
求帮忙翻译
每年农历八月十五日,是传统的中秋佳节。这时是一年秋季的中期,所以被称为中秋。在中国的农历里,一年分为四季,每季又分为孟、仲、季三个部分,因而中秋也称仲秋。八月十五的月亮比其他几个月的满月更圆,更明亮,所以又叫做“月夕”,“八月节”。 此夜,人们仰望天空如玉怠顶壁竿撰放辩虱菠僵如盘的朗朗明月,自然会期盼家人团聚。远在他乡的游子,也借此寄托自己对故乡和亲人的思念之情。所以,中秋又称“团圆节”。许多地方形成了烧斗香、树中秋、点塔灯、放天灯、走月亮、舞火龙等特殊风俗。但设宴赏月仍很盛行,人们把酒问月,庆贺美好的生活,或祝远方的亲人健康快乐,和家人“千里共婵娟”。 中秋节的习俗很多,形式也各不相同,但都寄托着人们对生活无限的热爱和对美好生活的向往。
亲们,我要当六级翻译呀,不是用有道翻译的,这些翻译出来有语病的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
每年农历八月十五日,是传统的中秋怠顶壁竿撰放辩虱菠僵佳节。这时是一年秋季的中期,所以被称为中秋。在中国的农历里,一年分为四季,每季又分为孟、仲、季三个部分,因而中秋也称仲秋。八月十五的月亮比其他几个月的满月更圆,更明亮,所以又叫做“月夕”,“八月节”。 此夜,人们仰望天空如玉如盘的朗朗明月,自然会期盼家人团聚。远在他乡的游子,也借此寄托自己对故乡和亲人的思念之情。所以,中秋又称“团圆节”。许多地方形成了烧斗香、树中秋、点塔灯、放天灯、走月亮、舞火龙等特殊风俗。但设宴赏月仍很盛行,人们把酒问月,庆贺美好的生活,或祝远方的亲人健康快乐,和家人“千里共婵娟”。 中秋节的习俗很多,形式也各不相同,但都寄托着人们对生活无限的热爱和对美好生活的向往。The annual Lunar New Year in August 15th, is the traditional mid autumn festival. This is one of the mid autumn, so called mid autumn festival. In Chinacalendar, a year is divided into four seasons, on a quarterly basis is dividedinto three parts Meng, season, and the Mid Autumn Festival is also known as the mid autumn. Fifteen of the moon in August than in other months more round full moon, the more bright, so they are called &the end of the month&,&August festival&. This night, people look up at the sky jade disk as the moon,will naturally look forward to family reunion. Away from home, to express theirthoughts of home and family. Therefore, the Mid Autumn Festival is also called&the festival of reunion&. In many parts of the formation of burning incense, the mid autumn trees, point tower lights, lantern, walk the moon, dance and other special customs. But hosted a dinner to celebrate the very popular, people ask the month to the wine, to celebrate Wonderfull Life, or wish distant relatives healthy, happy, and the family &partings&. Many of the mid autumn festival custom, form is also each are not identical, but people are entrusted with the life of infinite love and longing for a better life.
The annual Lunar New Year in August 15th, is the traditional mid autumn festival. This is one of the mid autumn, so called mid autumn festival. In China calendar, a year is divided into four seasons, on a quarterly basis is divided into three parts Meng, season, and the Mid Autumn Festival is also known as the mid autumn. Fifteen of the moon in August than in other months more round full moon, the more bright, so they are called &the end of the month&, &August festival&. This night, people look up at the sky jade disk as the moon, will naturally look forward to family reunion. Away from home, to express their thoughts of home and family. Therefore, the Mid Autumn Festival is also called &the festival of reunion&. In many parts of the formation of burning incense, the mid autumn trees, point tower lights, lantern, walk the moon, dance and other special customs. But hosted a dinner to celebrate the very popular, people ask the month to the wine, to celebrate Wonderfull Life, or wish distant relatives healthy, happy, and the family &partings&. Many of the mid autumn festival custom, form is also each are not identical, but people are entrusted with the life of infinite love and longing for a better life.
Lunar calendar in August 15, is one of the traditional Mid-Autumn festival.At this time a year autumn, in the middle of the so called Mid-Autumn festival.In Chinese lunar calendar, is divided into four seasons in a year, each season is divided into mon, zhong, season three parts, and therefore also known as the Mid-Autumn festival the Mid-Autumn.On August 15 the moon more than the other months of the full moon round, more bright, so they are called &the moon and the&, &the mid autumn festival&.That night, people look up to the sky like jade such as dish bright moon, nature would look forward to a family reunion., that consigns the also take this feeling of hometown and relatives thoughts of love.So, the Mid-Autumn festival is also called &the mid autumn festival&.Many places formed the burn bucket, tree Mid-Autumn festival, the point tower lights, put the sky lanterns, go the moon, dragon dance and other special customs.But a banquet to celebrate the very popular, people ask wine month, celebrate the good life, or wish distant relatives healthy, happy, and family life &.The custom of the Mid-Autumn festival a lot, forms are different, but with people's life infinite love and longing for a better life.(我用软件来翻译的,建议你用有道词典试试!!!呵呵,求采纳~)
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙翻译_百度知道
求帮忙翻译
采用详查法审查2013年和2014所有资金往来凭证,编制凭证问题汇总表。其中发现被审计单位有收据日期滞后于凭证日期的情况,并对该部分问题进行纰漏;编制审计工作汇总表,记录工作完成进度。进入被审计单位对研发费用支出进行专项审计,采用抽查法,每月抽取2-3个记账凭证,没有发现重大问题。编制研究开发费用汇总表并辅助出具审计报告。
提问者采纳
Using the survey method to review in 2013 and 2014 of all capital transactions vouchers, prepare voucher problem summary. Among the findings is audit date of receipt to lag behind the document date, and oversight on the the preparation of audit working summary, recording work completion schedule.Enter the audited units to conduct a special audit of R & D expenditure, by sampling method, extraction 2-3 a monthly vouchers, found no major problems. The preparation of research and development expenses summary and auxiliary issued audit reports.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信