帮帮忙,英语大神一笑百媚生

英语大神帮帮忙,谢谢!_百度知道
英语大神帮帮忙,谢谢!
83. This official proposal met with even more _______ than Temple’s original plan.A. depressionB. barricadeC. resistanceD. friction满:5
14. The basic fire insurance policy covers losses ______ damage or destruction by fire or lightning.A. resulting directly fromB. resulted directly inC. resulting directly inD. resulted directly from满:5
36. He had not remembered my name ______ after he greeted me. A) when
D) whileA. whenB. untilC. asD. while满:5
4. You must concentrate your attention ______ the main contradiction involved in the problem.A. onB. atC. toD. of满:5
13. It ______ that the best applicants will be employed.A. remains doubtfulB. goes without sayingC. hasn't been clearD. doubts满:5
91. By the time he arrives in Beijing, we __________ here for tow days.A. have been stayingB. have stayedC. shall stayD. will have stayed满:5
9. His clothes ______, Soapy was thrown out of the restaurant by the waiter.A. dirty and wornB. were dirtyC. were wornD. be dirty满:5
29. Heads of the firm are considering, if indeed it is feasible, ______ newly-developed robots.A. installingB. installC. to installD. will install满:5
85. When we finally _______ to get home after the tiring journey, we could hardly move a step further.A. triedB. managedC. succeeded &D. endeavored满:5
71. Lack of education is an ______ to success.A. omissionB. obstacleC. objectionD. opposition满:5
37. Mark often attempts to escape ______ whenever he breaks traffic regulations.A. having been finedB. to be finedC. to have been finedD. being fined满:5
101. The fire was finally brought under control, but not __________ extensive damage had been caused.A. afterB. beforeC. sinceD. as满:5
59. The information we have got ______ that the area has a hot climate all the year round.A. directsB. indicatesC. claimsD. contains满:5
104. We hadn't met for 20 years, but I recognized her __________ I saw her.A. for the momentB. the moment whenC. at the moment whenD. the moment满:5
67. As luck would have it, we have won three victories in ______.A. combinationB. successionC. meantimeD. continuity满:5
41. I remember my grandfather ______ me to the mountains when I was about 5 years of age.A. takingB. to takeC. takeD. had taken满:5
35. Come and see me whenever ______ .A. you are convenientB. you will be convenientC. it is convenient to youD. it will be convenient to you满:5
68. He only ______ the letter I handed to him but signed it anyway.A. studiesB. scannedC. sawD. stared满:5
118. He was punished __________ he should make the same mistake again.A. unlessB. lestC. ifD. provided满:5
80. I doubt whether he can _______ his efforts much longer as he looks very tired.A. hold upB. hold onC. keep onD. keep up满:5
提问者采纳
1-5 CDDCD6-10AAABB 11-15DDBBA 16-20AABBD
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
遇求些东西能想着求助看能力些候自参考些书籍软件要依赖于别要靠自努力换功喜悦
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有好听的英文歌?大神们帮帮忙_百度知道
有没有好听的英文歌?大神们帮帮忙
提问者采纳
陶喆:《普通朋友》《自导自演悲剧》 《黑色柳丁》《寂寞季节》
张靓颖:《秘密》
蔡依林/陶喆:《今要嫁给我》
F.I.R:《夜夜》
容祖:《情复兴》
王凌:《彩虹微笑》
花乐队:《我汁半》
蔡依林:《乖乖牌》
蔡健雅:《Beautiful Love》
古巨基:《太迟》
何洁:《发光体》
陈绮贞《旅行意义》
周笔畅《别我像朋友》
周杰伦&温岚《屋顶》
五月《温柔》
TANK《给我》《三恋》 听说 张惠妹
月牙湾 f.i.r ↑
玩酷 潘玮柏 ↑
G调悲伤 张靓颖 ↓
酷 张敬轩 ↓ 新专辑《酷》
神入化 飞轮海 ↑
穷 花乐队 ↓
特务J 蔡依林 ↑ 蔡依林贯风格熟悉段前奏 1 百度网友点评
期限 薛谦 纯音乐 Kiss The Rain 神秘园歌 空城 再见警察
卡农 夏香气 迷情仙境 Tears dream catcher 遗忘使 我角落患伤风
流行韓歌曲 rain-sadtango 李孝利 TOC TOC TOC
李孝利 要 所 冰淇淋 MC梦 情 劲舞歌曲 30左右
question ha,yoo sun i believe 劲舞歌曲 坚持us never say goodbye u superjunior 听我说 papaya 能遗忘 tonight,i feel close to you 仓木麻衣&孙燕姿 我 sg wannabe 试着说 WaWa 2零2月 fod /两/ 蔡妍 花 松隆 Come on/飞机 乌龟 relove 徐智英 非主流音乐: mr.lonely peerless darin QUESTION not gonna get us time to rock la isla bonita Ding Dong Song My Oh AQUA AQUA B what u wanna b
moonlightshadow
floorfiller peerless darin
My Oh AQUA AQUA Ding Dong Song 英文歌: I'm Gonna Getcha Good!--Shania Twain &定要听首哦&
Never Had A Dream Come True--S Club 7 近始听首歌,太听
Any Man Of Mine--Shania Twain
My name is --Emimem阿姆经典作
Happy Boys & Girls---Aqua \歌泼
Barbie Girl--Aqua
When You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krauss细品味,我喜欢首歌
Candy Shop--50 Cent 相信听吧
Back to you--Bryan Adams
The Power Of Love--Celine Dion
yellow--coldplay
I COULD BE THE ONE--Donna Lewis 声音甜
Without Me--Eminem 首阿姆经典作
Don't Turn Off the Light--Enrique Iglesias
Any one Of Us--Gareth Gates 经典
American Idiot--Green Day 朋克乐,我喜欢
Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day
Moonlight Shadow --Groove Coverage
Yesterday Yes A Day--Jane Birkin
Because You Live--Jesse McCartney 帅歌
When You Believe--Mariah-Carey 介绍首经典
Nothing gonna chang my love for you
We Will Rock You--Queen 摇滚经典
better man--Robbie Williams
Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan
All the Things She Said--Tatu
my love--westlife 听首歌
Wake Me Up When September Ends--Green Day
Live For Love United--自45位超级球星共同演绎 &看看阵势知道&
Do I Have to Cry for You--Nick Carter
there you'll be 珍珠港主题曲
格莱美_甜甜布兰妮_girl in the mirror
席琳.迪翁-my heart will go on-我永恒(电影泰坦尼克主题曲)
席琳.迪翁-there you`ll be(珍珠港主题曲)
英文歌 - 席琳·迪翁-昨重现_yesterday once more
proud of you(挥着翅膀孩英文原装版)
stop! stop! stop!(恋百百英文版)
欧美金曲 - 流行 - 英文 - 英文经典歌曲 - endless love 尽
英文06 - 世界听歌 - heal the world_michael jackson - 欧美经典流行歌曲精
选 英文版 刘德华 起走(love is only just a dream)
等待-right here waitting
fools garden_柠檬树—lemon tree
groove coverage - only love
街男孩-show me the meaning of being lonely.mp3
玛利亚凯莉 惠特尼休斯顿_when you belive
西城男孩westlife-fool again
bon jovi_it's my life(crush)反恐精英主题曲
首听令想哭悲伤情歌 steelheart-she’s gone
proud of you(挥着翅膀孩英文原装版)
take me to your heart
首棒英文歌(酒吧放)
blue foundation - as i moved on
(英文版)the day you went away(第)
仙妮亚唐恩shania twain-01-i`m gonna getcha good-red
so in love(超听哈佛主题曲
英文歌曲 - 英语经典 - 《狮王》今夜限
英文经典情歌-the one you love
johnny hates jazz - turn back the clock
backstreet boys --crawling back to you
bon jovi_02 - say it isn't so
britney spears_甜甜布兰妮 - sometimes_sometimes(...baby one more time)
cinderella(半糖主义英文版)
current 93 - soft black stars qusetion baby one more time we will rock you never say goodbye women in the love just so you know summer dream When You're Gone-艾薇Avril Lavigne
Hey OhTragédie -悲剧演唱组
As Long As You Love Me-街男孩(Backstreet Boys)
god is a girl(帝孩)-Groove Coverage舞精灵乐团
别碰我 Don't push me-sweetbox(糖盒)
Because Of You凯丽· 克莱森 -Kelly Clarkson
I Want It That Way- 街男孩(Backstreet Boys)
almost here
in the end
bleeding love yesterday
living to love you
好听的英文歌 Bye Bye, Love
好听的英文歌 Killing Me Softly With His Song
好听的英文歌 In The Morning
好听的英文歌 The Way We Were
好听的英文歌 Paloma Blanca
好听的英文歌 I Dont Like To Sleep Alone
好听的英文歌 Release Me
好听的英文歌 ...
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙吧大神们,初二英语完全填空_百度知道
帮帮忙吧大神们,初二英语完全填空
提问者采纳
 The world outdoors is full of secrets.They are so attractive that quite a lot of people are busy 1 them.All 2 us are birds,animals,trees and flowers.The facts about how they live and grow are as interesting as anything could be.  Do you know that one of the great presidents of the USA spent hours and hours studying birds?A businessman who lives near New York City became so interested in insects that he began to 3 them.He now has over one thousand different kinds of insects carefully kept in glass boxes.  Come with me and I will help you find some of 4 secrets. Let's go quickly 5 the woods and fields.Here we shall find how a rabbit 6 the other rabbits that there is danger.We shall follow a mother bear and her young ones as they search for food and get ready for their long winter 7 .We shall watch bees dancing in air to let the other bees know where they can find food.I will show you many other 8 things.But the best thing that I can teach you is to keep your eyes 9 when you go out. Nature(自)tells her secrets only to people who look and listen 10 .  1. A. looking for B. keeping C. studying D. learning  2. A. about B. around C. among D. besides  3. A. kill B. catch C. collect D. eat  4 . A. flower's B. animal's C. bird's D. nature's  5. A. through B. over C. into D. in  6. A. says B. tells C. asks D. speaks  7. A. rest B. trip C. holiday D. sleep  8. A. surprising B. interesting C. excited D. beautiful  9. A. open B. closed C. listening D. big  10. A. happily B. clearly C. quickly D. carefully  参考答案:1-5 CBCBA 6-10 BDAAD
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一点英语基础的人怎么在电脑旁边学英语?大神们帮帮忙_百度知道
一点英语基础的人怎么在电脑旁边学英语?大神们帮帮忙
本人一点英语都不会,那些什么元音辅音都不会请问有什么网站或软件可以用电脑学英语的!
提问者采纳
上旺旺英语学习网吧,里面内容够全面。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
掌握一套属于自己的学习方法,比如英语要单词,语法,短语一定要熟记,这个是无法避免的.根据人的遗 忘曲线,知识要经常复习才不会忘
每天都接触英语,每天半小时听力,15个选择,两三篇阅读,再加完型等.差不多考试的时候可以做些套题, 培养自己的考场感觉.
注意归纳笔记,单元的内容,语法知识,短语分开写,有空多复习,
方法,比如完形,先看一次文章再做.阅读先看问题再看答案,这些方法可以问老师和成绩好的同学
不要怕错,不要害羞,不懂的一定要问,
朗读课文对英语有很大帮助,还可以调节一下紧张
英语不是一时半刻就能提高的,是一个长期的过程,需要 坚持 建议每天看《英语沙龙》或《21世纪英语》报,《21世纪英语》报要难一些。开始可能会不太容易看下 去,但只要坚持下来,每天都看,可能一个多月就能比较顺利的看下来了。坚持半年到一年,你的阅读 水平就会提高非常快,而且单词量也会增加很大。在看的时候,要有意识的提高速度,并且不要因为个 别单词就停下来,关键是理解整句意思、整段意思。阅读提高了,其实很多问题(如作文、阅读理解、 完形填空)就解决了。另外,语法知识和词汇是基础。
以下是我以前总结的英语学习方法,希望能对你有帮助。
学英语有诀窍,一是方法,二是兴趣,三是努力。方法多种多样,好的方法能让你在最短的时间内达到 最好的效果,所以在学习的时候要总结方法,同时多学习别人的好方法。兴趣则是更主动、更持续地学 习的重要要素之一,如果对英语没有兴趣,就要想方设法培养兴趣,让它变成你所喜欢的事情,让你总 想去学,总想把它学好。有了好的方法和浓厚的兴趣,如果不努力,仍然不能学好英语,在一定程度上 ,英语的学习效果与所花时间成正比,所以要每天坚持,持之以恒。终能学好英语。
以下是几点英语学习方法的总结(有自己的学习总结,也有别人的好方法)。
每天都应坚持读。
1、 朗读:一般文章读2~3遍,带着理解去读,而不只是为读而读。
2、 背诵:好的文章应背熟,以记住好词好句,同时培养自己的语感。
3、 速读:文章第一遍用最快的速度读完,以提高阅读速度和理解能力,并逐渐培养不翻译直接理解英 文的能力。
4、 精读:文章第二遍应精读,以达到对文章的准确理解,并熟悉语法结构,加深单词记忆。也可选择 部分文章速读,对于较好的文章精读。
5、 泛读:每天看1小时左右的英文报纸,在有兴趣的基础上阅读能力会有很大提高。遇到不会的单词在 不影响文章理解的情况下可以略过去,从而提高自己的阅读速度。如果想记忆单词,则可查词典,多次 查阅记忆便能记住单词。(坚持一两个月就会有明显效果)
1、 从最初级的听力入手,听懂每个单词、每句话、每段话及每篇文章。逐步增加难度。每天至少半小 时。
2、 跟读英语,一方面加强听力,一方面训练口语,同时还能培养语感。注意发音的准确性。
1、 每两天写一篇英文日记或作文。
2、 用英语写信或E-mail。
3、 注意语法的应用和词汇的记忆。
1、 从基础到高级,掌握每一个语法点,并作详细笔记。笔记所记的都是自己所会的,直到把所有语法 细节都掌握。
2、 对于不熟悉的语法知识点应反复复习运用,直到掌握为止。
1、 每天记忆100~150新单词,并复习前一天的旧单词。对于生疏的旧单词,可记录下来,安排适当时间 记忆。
2、 所有单词记忆完一遍之后紧接着再记一遍,三四遍并不为多。重复是记忆单词的最好方法,也是很 多记忆的根本方法。
3、 结合例句记忆单词,效果最佳。记忆单词应注意力集中,
1、 大量的练习可以巩固所学知识。
2、 通过练习可以提高阅读理解能力,增加词汇量,