一句机械专业英语翻译译6,谢谢

6英语:(英译中)请翻译这3个句子,谢谢。
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友梁颖姗遇到了一个关于英语综合的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Ordinary officers fired off a string of angry demands to the government, to improve their status, pay, and conditions.
fired off a string???
The conflict can easily turn what should be a united effort to improve the quality of education into a power struggle between faculty members and administrators.
The sight filled her with childlike excitement.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
普通的军官发射了一串生气要求政府,提高妇女地位、薪酬、和条件。
发射了一串? ? ?
冲突可以随便转向应该是怎样的一个统一的努力提高教育质量的进间的权力斗争教职员和管理者。
看到她充满了天真烂漫的激动。
—— sugjiang
普通的军官发射了一串生气要求政府,提高妇女地位、薪酬、和条件。
发射了一串? ? ?
冲突可以随便转向应该是怎样的一个统一的努力提高教育质量的进间的权力斗争教职员和管理者。
看到她充满了天真烂漫的激动。
1 普通公务员愤怒地向政府提出了一连窜的要求:提高他们的地位,收入和环境
fired off指接二连三地提出问题或责问 a string of 一连窜
2 冲突可以轻易地将原本应该为了提高教育质量的共同努力转变为教职工与管理者之间的权利争斗.(to improve the quality of education修饰what should be a united effort)
3 这景象使她像孩子般充满了兴奋
—— waldnerling
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&一些简单的汉译英,麻烦翻译下 ,谢谢!
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友jameslee_00遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1. 别大声说话,孩子们在睡觉。
2. 别打扰我,我在思考问题。
3. 孩子们不断的蹦跳,以便热身。
4. 那女人发疯了,她不断地以头撞墙。
5. 约翰懂法语,可是说不好。
6. 约翰在性格和外表方面都很像其父。
7. 这料子手感柔软。
8. 他们当时正在谈论环境污染问题。
9. 春天到了,树头正在变绿。
10. 我老了,我不能步行这么长的距离.
1. 这个案子正由警察调查中。
2. 不久孩子们就对他们的新老师产生好感。
3. 我们不能依赖别国帮助我们度过难关。
4. 第一次世界大战爆发于1914年。
5. 当她苏醒过来时,她发现自己躺在医院里。
6.由于大部分会员缺席,会议不得不取消。
7. 他很生气,他竟说出那种租话。
8. 你必须用功学习,否则将难以跟上班上同学。
9. 我们打算在下一次会议上提出这个问题。
10. 她太懒了,把住房弄得一塌糊涂。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
1.Don't speak loudly,children are sleeping.
2.Don't bother me, I'm thinking.
3.Children are constant bouncing for warm-up.
4.That woman is mad, she is striking her head against the wall.
5.John knew Franch, but he cannot speak well.
6.John like his father in character and outlook.
7.The meterial has a velvety touch.
8.They are talking about the environmental pullotion.
9.Spring is coming, the trees become blue.
10.I'm old, I cannot walk so long distace.
1.This case is inquired by the police.
2.Soon children have good opinions of their new teacher.
3.We cannot pull through depend on other countries' helps.
4.World War One broke out in 1914.
5.When she came to she found her laying in hospital.
6.The meeting must be cancelled because of the absence of most members.
7.He was angry, it was unthinkable that he uttered those foul language.
8.You must study hard, or you'll not keep up with other students in class.
9.We decide to
come up this question in the next meeting.
10.She was so lazy that made the room in a mess.
—— 秋夜蓝橙
1.Be quiet,kids are sleeping!
2.Let me alone,I'm thinking.
3.Children are constant bouncing for warm-up.
4.That woman is mad, she is striking her head against the wall.
5.John knows well of
Franch, but he cannot speak well.
6.John and his father are resemble at
character and outlook.
7.The meterial
feels velvety .
8.At that time,they were talking about the environmental pullotion.
9.Spring is coming, the trees become blue.
10.I'm aging,I cannot walk so long
1.This case is inquired by the police.
2.Kids'll get on well with their new teacher in a short distance.
3.We can't depend on other countries to help us get through this hard work.
4.World War One broke out in 1914.
5.When she came to herself , she found her lying in hospital.
6.Because of absences of the most
members,the meeting has to be cancelled.
7.He was angry, it was unthinkable that he uttered those foul language.
8.You must work hard, otherwise
you'll not keep up with other students in class.
9.We plan to propose this question
next meeting.
10.She was so lazy that made the room in a mess.
—— 翟亚婷
1. 别大声说话,孩子们在睡觉。Don't speak loudly.The kids are sleeping.
2. 别打扰我,我在思考问题。Don't distract me .I'm thinking.
3. 孩子们不断的蹦跳,以便热身。The children were bouncing constantly to keep warm.
4. 那女人发疯了,她不断地以头撞墙。The woman got mad.She was hitting her head against the wall.
5. 约翰懂法语,可是说不好。John knows French,but he doesn't speak it well.
6. 约翰在性格和外表方面都很像其父。John resembles his father very much in disposition and appearance.
7. 这料子手感柔软。This material feels soft.
8. 他们当时正在谈论环境污染问题。They were talking about pollution of the environment.
9. 春天到了,树头正在变绿。Spring is here.The treetops are turning green.
10. 我老了,我不能步行这么长的距离.I'm getting old.I can't walk such a long distance.
1. 这个案子正由警察调查中。This case is being looked into by the police.
2. 不久孩子们就对他们的新老师产生好感。Before long the children had taken to their new teacher.
3. 我们不能依赖别国帮助我们度过难关。We can't rely on other countries to help us tide over the difficulty.
4. 第一次世界大战爆发于1914年。World War One broke out in 1914.
5. 当她苏醒过来时,她发现自己躺在医院里。She found herself lying in a hospital when she came to herself.
6.由于大部分会员缺席,会议不得不取消。The meeting had to be called off as most members were absent.
7. 他很生气,他竟说出那种租话。He got rather angry that he should come out with that rude remark.
8. 你必须用功学习,否则将难以跟上班上同学。You have to work hard, or you won't be able to keep up with the rest of the class.
9. 我们打算在下一次会议上提出这个问题。We are going to bring up this question at the next meeting .
10. 她太懒了,把住房弄得一塌糊涂。She was so lazy that she made a mess of her room.
—— jessieupup
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语专业,雅思6.5. 请大家帮忙分析利弊:1. 在国内考研,想考MTI(英语翻译硕士)2.澳洲读翻译。谢谢啦~_百度知道
英语专业,雅思6.5. 请大家帮忙分析利弊:1. 在国内考研,想考MTI(英语翻译硕士)2.澳洲读翻译。谢谢啦~
你这专业早晚得出国吧
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
如果国沪功愤晃莅浩缝彤俯廓内能考上好的大学就国内吧,不能的话可以去澳洲读翻译(尽量申请名气大的学校),国外的留学经历对英语翻译也是一种提升。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把年终总结翻译成英文,一些专业词汇的翻译可以保留,我自己来做,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙把年终总结翻译成英文,一些专业词汇的翻译可以保留,我自己来做,谢谢!
马要底昨花半间冥思苦想才终总结写完半领导韩要翻译英文才行我英语水平般哪位英文同帮我翻译润色胜激要让我工作白干面写妥请各位指点请写总结比较强同指谢谢文内容:2010马要我高兴认识许新同事并家起工作权相处非快乐且工作能力提高顾我主要作工作:1、数据库监控维护实本工厂CIC、OPEN数据库运行情况监控db lock、cpumemory使用情况、wait event等定期表空间使用情况、数据库备份状态进行监控2、数据库突发事件紧急情况处理OP报告数据库异错误进行及处理db shutdown,alter log ora-报错表空间超阀值、归档备份失败等3、数据库优化各业务性能问题数据库进行优化通监控找运行慢SQL进行调整通LNTDERN1_LNTPROD数据库优化使其CPU使用率明显降波兰项目线做准备LGESYMDBSY1M_CHMES、LGENT_NTMES、LNT-XM 等数据库SQL优化某些业务模块性能明显提升4、数据库备份与恢复由于业务需要换新服务器、部署发环境完产环境数据进行备份恢复部工厂数据库做备份策略调整LGENT_GSPISND、LGEHN_MES、LGECHMWDDBJ0Q_EZPTEST等5、完新数据库创建补丁升级业务需要创建部署些新数据库cnmas、CHNATMTteam员起完CIC所数据库dblink补丁升级其些安全补丁升级6、内差项目力支援(1).完广州LGD数据库部署项目(2).完津FANHAN数据库优化项目(3).福州MKL数据库监控维护7、参与数据库迁移与整合team员起完LGECHMDBBJ1Q服务器数据库整合迁移工作8、KEB RAC数据库环境监控维护9、新技术技能提升习通自习,AIX,UNIX,SOLARIS,LINUX系统更深入解oracle 10g\11g加强习工作计划展望:1、认真做数据库监控维护工作2、数据库突发事件处理做更加及、准确3、认真做各业务部门数据库支持工作4、数据库高用性新技术更深入习适应公司发展评价总结:总说今工作完比较顺利作DBA team员能认真负责完各位领导team交给任务能及准确处理各种数据库异问题维护系统稳定进行错误损失降低点能认真遵守公司规章制度做主翁意识工作我觉我能力技术水平明显提升所我希望新工资能适应提升更能体现我价值祝愿公司我部门及team每新都发展谢谢
提问者采纳
2010 could soon be over, I am very happy in this year met many new colleague and working with people, Don't get along very happy right and work ability has been improved a lot. Reviewing the past year, I mainly made the following job: 1, database daily monitoring and maintenance Real-time to local factories and CIC, OPEN database operation monitoring, such as db lock, CPU and with usage, pro to etc Regular use of tablespaces, database backup state monitor. 2, database emergencies and emergency treatment Report to the database abnormal error op.9 timely processing, such as db shutdown, alter log ora - error, and watch space super threshold, filing and backup failures 3, database optimized For each business performance problems database optimized, through monitoring find running slowly SQL adjustment. Based on the optimization LNTDERN1_LNTPROD database, make its CPU usage a marked decline, as Poland project on-line to make the preparation. And the LGESYMDBSY1M_CHMES, LGENT_NTMES, LNT - such as database SQL optimization XM, some business module performance was obviously ascension. 4, database and backup and restore Due to business needs, such as changing the new server, deploy development environment, completion of the production environment data backup recovery, For part of factory database backup strategies do adjustment. If LGENT_GSPISND, LGEHN_MES, LGECHMWDDBJ0Q_EZPTEST etc 5, finish new database creation and patch upgrade Due to business needs, establish and deployed some new database, such as cnmas, CHNATMT And members of the team finished CIC all database dblink patch upgrades, and some other security patch of upgrades 6 and domestic business projects and manpower support (1). LGD database deployment project completion of guangzhou (2). FANHAN database optimization of the project finished in tianjin (3). MKL daily on fuzhou database monitoring and maintenance 7, participate in the database migration and integration And members of the team finished to LGECHMDBBJ1Q server database integration and migration 8 for KEB RAC environment, database of monitoring and maintenance 9, new technology and skills upgrading of learning Through their study, to AIX, UNIX, LINUX system, SOLARIS have more in-depth knowledge and understanding of the oracle 10g \ 11g strengthened the study Next year's working plan and expectation: 1, earnestly databases daily monitoring and maintenance work. 2, database to dealing with emergency do more timely and accurate. 3, earnestly each business unit database support work. 4, on the database of high availability and new technologies have further study, in order to adapt to the development of the company. Personal assessment and summary: Overall this year's work done smoothly, as a member of the team DBA serious and responsible, can complete team leaders and long the task, Timely and accurate processing various database abnormal problems, protect the system stability for the mistakes, loss to its lowest point. Can strictly follow the rules of the company, it makes the master consciousness. In the year, I feel my ability of technical standards have increased, so I hope that in the New Year with adjustment of wages can ascend, to reflect more my worth. Finally I wish companies and our department and the team of everyone in New Year have good development. Thank you!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Immediately to the end of the year, yesterday spend half a day time brooding until the year-end summary write good, but it is only halfway complete, because the leadership is Korean, to translate it into English to just go.My English level is very general, which English good students help me translate and polishing once, appreciate, don't let me one year work in vainBelow are written inappropriate place still deserialized, please write summary compare strong students correctThank you!Text content as follows:2010 could soon be over, I am very happy in this year met many new colleague and working with people,Don't get along very happy right and work ability has been improved a lot.Reviewing the past year, I mainly made the following job:1, database daily monitoring
年终总结的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高考英语书信作文万能开头结尾,典型句子!要有翻译的!谢谢了!
高考英语书信作文万能开头结尾,典型句子!要有翻译的!谢谢了!
  开头:   1.How is it going? 最近怎么样?   2.I am glad to receive your letter.很高兴收到你的来信。   3.You asked me about( problem question 等),now let me give you some advice.你在来信中询问我....,现在,让我给你一些建议。   4.It has been a long time since we met.我们很久没见面了   结尾:   1.I am looking forward to receiving your letter.我期待着你的来信。   2.Thank you in advance.提前谢谢你。   3.Please wirte to me as soon as possible.请尽快回信   4.Good luck |Best wishes.祝你好运   这些都是我们平常背的,希望有帮助。 & 【YJBYS小编为您推荐更多相关内容】:
  一、英语书信的常见写作模板:   1、开头部分:   How nice to hear from you again.   Let me tell you something about the activity.   I’m glad to have received your letter of Apr. 9th.   I’m pleased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit.   I’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America.   2、结尾部分:   With best wishes.   I’m looking forward to your reply.   I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier.   二、口头通知常见写作模板:   1、呼语及开场白部分:   Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.   2、正文部分:   All the teachers and students are required to attend it.   Please take your notebooks and make notes.   Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups.   Please come on time and don’t be late.   3、结束语部分:   Please come and join in it.   Everybody is welcome to attend it.   I hope you’ll have a nice time here.   That’s all. Thank you.   三、议论文模板   1.正反观点式议论文模板   导入:   1)第1段:   Recently we’ ve had a discussion about whether we should... (导入话题)   Our opinions are divided on this topic.(观点有分歧)   2) 正文:   第2段:   Most of the students are in favour of it.(正方观点)   Here are the reasons. First... Second... Finally...(列出2~3个赞成的理由)   3) 第3段:   However, the others are strongly against it. (反方观点)   Their reasons are as follows. In the first place... What’s more... In addition...(列出2~3个反对的理由)   4) 结论:   第4段:   Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.(个人观点)   2.“A或者B”类议论文模板:   1) 导入:   第1段:Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages.   2) 正文:   第2段:There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that ... Another reason is that...(赞同A的原因)   3) 第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some extent... (列出1~2个B的优势)   4) 结论:   第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that ...(得出结论)
  3.观点论述类议论文模板:   1) 导入:   第1段:提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题   As a student, I am strongly in favour of the decision. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对)   The reasons for this may be listed as follows. (过渡句,承上启下)   2) 正文:   第2段:First of all... Secondly... Besides...(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由)   3) 结论:   第3段:In conclusion, I believe that... (照应第1段,构成"总―分―总"结构)   4."How to"类议论文模板:   1) 导入:   第1段:提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题   2) 正文:   第2段:Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most effective. First of all... Another way to solve the problem is ... Finally...(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法)   四、图表作文写作模板:   The chart gives us an overall picture of the 图表主题. The first thing we notice is that 图表最大特点 . This means that as (进一步说明).   We can see from the statistics given that   图表细节一 . After 动词-ing 细节一中的第一个变化, the动词-ed+幅度+时间(紧跟着的变化) . The figures also tell us that   图表细节二 . In the column, we can see that accounts for (进一步描述).   Judging from these figures, we can draw the conclusion that (结论). The reason for this, as far as I am concerned is that (给出原因). / It is high time that we (发出倡议).   五、图画类写作模板   1.开头   Look at this picture./The picture shows that.../From this picture, we can see.../As is shown in the picture.../As is seen in the picture...   2.衔接句   As we all know, .../As is known to all,.../It is well known that.../In my opinion,.../As far as I am concerned,.../This sight reminds me of something in my daily life.   3.结尾句   In conclusion.../In brief.../On the whole.../In short.../In a word.../Generally speaking.../As has been stated..
  英语高考作文能增分的万能句子   万能英语模板   图标作文   As is shown by the figure/percentage in the table/picture,____ has been on rise/ decrease, significantly/dramatically rising/decreasing from ____ in _____ to _____ in _____. From the sharp rise/decline in the chart, it goes without saying that _____.   There are at least two good reasons accounting for _____. In one hand, ____.In the other hand, _____ is due to the fact that ______.In addition, ______ is responsible for _____. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ______.But itis generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.   As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.   书信作文模板   Your address   Month, Date, year   Receivers address   Dear ...,   I am extremely pleased to hear from you. And I would like to write a letter to tell you that_____.   ……   I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/I am looking f0rward to your replies at your earliest convenience.   Best regards for your health and success.   Sincerely yours,   话题作文   Nowadays, there are more and more __ _ in __ _. It is estimated that ___. Why have there been so many ____? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows.   The first one is ______. Besides,_____. The third one is _____. To sum up, the main cause of it is due to _____. It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing,_____. For another thing, _____. All these measures will certainly reduce the number of _____.   对比观点作文   _____ is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions of it. Some people say ____ is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ____. What is more,_____。Moreover,______.   While others think that _____ is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,_____. Secondly (besides),______. Thirdly (finally),_____.   From my point of view, I think _____. The reason is that _____. As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.
  高考作文写作常用句型总结   1.as an old saying goes,....正如一句古老的谚语所说   2....be nothing but... ....不过就是...   3.from where i stand.... 从我的立场来说   4.give oneself a chance to.....给某人一个机会去...   5.i feel sure that...我坚信...   6....is the best way to make sure that....确保...的最好办法是...   7.we must do our absolute best to....我们必须竭尽全力做...   8.there is no denying the fect that...无可否认....   9.nothing is more adj. than to v.没有比...更重要的了   10.主语 cannot emphasize the importance of....too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过   11....pose a great threat to... ...对..造成了一大威胁(eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.)   12.stole the spotlight from...从...获得大众的瞩目   13....touch sb. on the raw ....触到某人的痛处   14.it is not uncommon that... 这是常有的事儿。。   15it is almost impossible to do.. 。。。是很困难的   16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。。   17...has/have no alternative but to...除...外别无选择   18....between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷,左右为难   19.content in the thought that...满足于...的想法   20(重磅出击,一般老师都会感动,这个句子可以千变万化,可以替换其中的一些词)The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大,再加上一直以来的财政问题,使得该公祠一蹶不振。 注:(...)都是可替换的   写作亮点(因为我是英语科代表,同学们的考卷批完之后都由我统计,我翻阅了所有同学的作文,总结了一些写作亮点)   1.分层次。Firstly, Secondly.....Finally   2.祈使句 and/or   3.if i were ...i would have done 虚拟语气的运用   4.with复合结构的运用   5.the more...the more结构   6.should=ought to   7.in terms of mine以我来看   8.May you success!祝你成功。   9.My mother always tell me :Everything is possible if you put your heart into thing.   10.Faith will more mountains!   11.There is a will,there is a way.   暂时这么多,不求多,只求精,愿你熟练运用,考取高分。
  高考英语作文万能句子和短语   As the world that we living today, people turns to /things turns to:在当今社会里,人民总是(或者)事物总是(这句话可以替代,nowadays. )   From my point of view , that .....从我的想法里....(这句话可以替代,I think)   Soon after that :紧接着。(可以替代AFTER.)   As this result turns out to be.....(最后这个结果会...)   still as the result of been.........(最后的结果还是...)   On the other hand of this / the argument:(但是从另一方面想...)   To the point that i can no longer think of:( 我已近想不出....)   Personlly i think that (我个人认为...)   the consequnce will be.....( 这个是最终会...)
  高考英语万能写作模版:书信作文精华模板万能结尾   With best wishes.   致以我诚挚的祝福   I’m looking forward to hearing from you.   期待您的回信   I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier.   如果您能尽早回复我会万分感激   I sincerely hope this letter can draw your attention to the matter and I hope the problem mentioned above can solved as soon as possible。   我衷心希望这封信可以引起您的注意,并且也希望以上问题能够及早得到解决}

我要回帖

更多关于 高分子专业英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信