以下词汇也许对你的写作有帮助:
PE test 体育测试
1000m race
800m race 800米跑
Pull-ups 引体向上
sit-ups 仰卧起坐
long jump 跳远
May 29, 2009
Today I finished my PE test. As a boy I had two parts. One is the long jump, and the other is the 1000m race. I did better in the 1000m race. It took me 5 minutes and 20 seconds. But I didn't do well in the long jump. I only jumped 4.5 meters. I love sports. I often play football and basketball in my out-of-class activities. So I think I am pretty fit. This time the PE test is part of the Senior High School entrance test. Most of us are serious about it.重庆市难忘的初中生活就要结束了。假如你是韩梅,即将迎来全新的高中生活。为了尽快适应新的环境,你打算在英语俱乐部的QQ群里留言,谈一谈自己在高中学习、生活和与人相处等方面可能遇到的问题,并向大家寻求帮助。
注意:○1词数:80词左右;
○2 文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校名称;
○3 留言开头已经给出,不计入总词数。
Hi, everybody. How's it going? I'll become a senior high school student this September. _______
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Hi, everybody. How's it going? I'll become a senior high school student this September. I'm very happy, but I'm worried that I may meet with some difficulties in the new school. Perhaps I can't keep up with my classmates, especially in math. And I'm not sure if I can make friends with others because I'm not good at communicating. On the other hand, I don't know how to take good care of myself. I'm afraid the food in the new school won't agree with me. What can I do with these problems? Could you give me some advice? I really need your help.湛江市话题作文
请根据所给信息,以My Favorite Activity为题,用3-4句话描述你最喜欢的户外运动。
要求:1) 必须回答以下问题;
2) 意思表达清晰,内容合理。
问题:1. What is your favorite activity? (climbing)
2. Why do you like it ?
(make people stronger, study better)
3. What are you going to do this summer vacation? (climb mountains with ...)
My Favorite Activity
1、学校生活乐趣多,喜欢和可爱的同学们在教室里学习,同学们相处融洽,经常和同学们一起打球和唱歌;但有时候太多功课而没时间跟小宠物玩。
2、希望将来有一份自己喜欢的工作,有一间带花园的房子,和父母分享成功。
3、现在努力学习,使梦想成真。要求:1)语言准确得当,条理清晰。
2)词数:80词左右。
3)不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。
4)参考词汇:与......分享......
share sth. with sb.
The Happy Life
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Favorite Activity
I like climbing very much because it is a healthy and relaxing activity. It can make us stronger. If we are in good health, we can study better. This summer vacation I am going to climb mountains with my best friends.
One possible version:
The Happy Life
My school life has a lot of fun. I like studying in the classroom with my lovely classmates. We get on well with each other. We play sports and sing songs together. But sometimes there is too much homework. I don't have free time to play with my pet.
I wish to have a job I like and have a house with a garden. I will share my success with my parents. Now, I must study hard to make my dream come true.义乌市.Daming不知道该如何度过一个有意义的假期。假设你是Daming 的朋友,请你根据下面的提示以及自身的经历,用句子形式列出你曾经在 假期里做过的五件事,供Daming参考。Travel▲Study▲Sports▲Housewok▲...▲
77.请从上面的表格中任选一件事进行描述。内容包括:地点 人物 经过以及感受等。
要求:1.词数80左右
2.叙事清楚,语句通顺,语意连贯。
3.文中不得出现真实的人名与校名。
Charity n. 慈善团体
average n. 平均
adj. 否定的
adj. 肯定的
personality n. 个性
Responsibility n. 责任
compete n. 竞争
adj. 外向的孝感市请你根据下列提供的相关信息,以&My Sister&为题,写一篇短文。
内容要点:我姐姐是一名中学英语教师。中等身材,戴一副眼镜。工作努力,经常帮助需要帮助的人。热爱关心学生。能歌善舞,喜欢打乒乓球。今年将作为志愿者去四川一所中学教英语。我爱姐姐。
要求: 1.短文内容信息要完整。
2. 60-80 词, 可适当发挥。
3.文中不能出现姐姐的真实姓名
书面表达 (One possible version:)My SisterMy sister is an English teacher in a middle school. She is of medium build with a pair of glasses on her face. She is hard-working and often helps the people in need. She loves and cares about her students. She likes singing and dances well. She is good at ping pong. This year, she will go to Sichuan, as a volunteer, to teach English in a middle school. I love my sister.
紧张而忙碌的初中生活即将过去,回顾一下,你在课业学习、体育运动、人际交往、家务劳动等方面做得如何?对照下表,作一下自我评价吧!请按照所给提示,写一篇不少于80个词的短文,文中不得出现真实的地名和人名.
提示:1.对表中四项内容,作出&不够好&、&好&、或&很好&的选择,并打&√&;
2.对你完成的自我评价表作简要介绍;
3.从表中任选一项内容,对你的自我评价作详细说明;
4.针对自我评价,简要谈谈你将来的打算.
Self-evaluation
(自我评价)
School subjects
Playing sports
Communicating with others
Doing chores at home
Future resolution I am going to...武汉市为了使同学们与人交往时举止更加文雅,你校学生会正在举办以&How to behavewell? &为主题的英语征文比赛,请你写一篇短文。(以上背景内容无需表述)
短文要点如下:
1.学生应该守时,守信,不撒谎,不说脏话;
2.礼貌待人,热心助人;
3.遵守交通规则;不在公共场所喧哗,不乱扔垃圾;
4.请你就此话题再补充一至两点个人看法。要求:1.不要逐词翻译。
2.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。
3.词数60-80左右。短文首句已给出,不计入词数。
参考词汇:dirty adj. obey v. promise n.通化市三年的初中生活马上就要结束了,让我们记下其中的点点滴滴。请以&I will remember my school life forever&为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。
要求:1.根据上述提示写一篇短文,记下你难忘的校园生活。
2.上述提示仅供参考。可根据自身实际,自主表达。
3.至少需包括3个要点。逻辑清楚,行文流畅,语句通顺。
4.文中请勿出现真实的人名和校名。
三年的初中生活马上就要结束了,让我们记下其中的点点滴滴。请以&I will remember my school life forever&为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。泰安市六月六日是&全国爱眼日&。为此,某中学生英文报拟组织一次征文活动。请你结合生活实际写一篇题目为《如何保护眼睛》的征文稿,内容要点包括:
1、眼睛的重要性;
2、保护眼睛的措施:
(1)不要长时间看书报;
(2)不要在太强或者太弱的光线下看书;
(3)坚持做眼保健操;......注 意:词数:80~100;不要逐条翻译,可适当发挥。
How to Protect Our Eyes
How to protect our eyes? It's not right to keep your eyes working for a long time. You'd better not read in a strong or poor light. Don't read in bed or on a moving bus. Remember to keep your books away from your eyes for about a foot and do eye-exercises every day. What's more, a balanced diet is necessary.
Follow my advice and form a good habit. It's time to say goodbye to thick glasses.宿迁市你们学校最近就&一个好朋友的标准&做了一次问卷调查,调查结果如下图(阴影部分)。
请你以&What a good friend should be like&为题,用英语为你们学校的校报写一篇短文,报道此次调查结果并谈谈自己的看法。
注意:1. 词数:80-100(开头已给出的内容不计入总词数);
2. 内容必须包括上图中的要点,可适当发挥;
3. 文章条理清楚、意思连贯、语句通顺;
4. 文中不得出现真实的地名、校名和人名。
What a good friend should be like
Recently, we did a survey in our school on what a good friend should be like.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考范文一:
What a good friend should be like
Recently, we did a survey in our school on what a good friend should be like. About seven percent/ only a few/ Less than ten percent of the students prefer their friends should be beautiful or handsome. About forty-eight percent/ Less than half/ Nearly half of the students think that their friends should be hardworking and good at their lessons. Sixty-seven percent of the students hope their friends should be fond of singing and dancing, and also they should be good at sports. Ninety-five percent/ Almost all of the students agree that their friends should be not only lively, kind and helpful but also honest. Good friends should trust each other and share joys. I think to be honest is the most important for us all.
参考范文二:
Recently, we did a survey in our school on what a good friend should be like. Nearly all (95%) of the students think a good friend should be kind, helpful and honest. He or she should trust you and be willing to share joys with you. Sixty-seven percent of the students would like their friends to be fond of singing and dancing. Besides, they hope their friends are good at sports. Forty-eight percent of the students agree that a good friend must be hard-working and do well in lessons. Of course, there are some (7% / less than 10%) caring about appearance. They prefer to choose those with beautiful faces and slim figures as their good friends.
I don't think a good friend has to be beautiful or handsome. I think honesty is the most important. ...绍兴市你在和Eric的交流中了解到中美两国课堂有各自不同的一些特点,请你根据下表简要描述这些特点,并就此谈谈自己的想法。
美国课堂特点● 不称呼老师的姓名
● 仔细听讲、做笔记
● 举手发言
● 学生面对面就座
● 比较放松,可以喝饮料
● 自由谈论
你的想法......要求:⑴ 文章必须包括表中所有信息,可适当增加细节,细不要逐条翻译;
   ⑵ 想法必须在2个句子以上;
   ⑶ 文章的开头已给出(不计入总词数),你只需接着写;
   ⑷ 词数在80左右。
There are some differences between a Chinese class and an American class. Let' have a look. In China, _________________________________________________________________
There are some differences between a Chinese class and an American class. Let's have a look. In China, students call their teachers with &Mr& or &Miss&. In class they always listen to teachers and take notes carefully. If they want to show their own ideas, they put up their hands first. However, in America, students sit around the desks, face to face. They have pretty relaxed rules. They can even drink coffeeor juice during classes. Aslo, they can speak out in class freely. Different countries have different cultures. But I think Chinese class is better. We should be strict in our study.陕西省在你成长的历程中,有些日子会让你开心快乐,经久难忘。请以&My Pleasant Day&为题,用英语写一篇80词左右的短文,记述你那天的活动和感受(如:exciting,fun...)。
要求:1.参考所给提示,可适当发挥;
2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。
My Pleasant Day
I had a pleasant day last month.In the morning,I got up late and then began to do my homework.It took me about two hours to finish it.Next,I had fun playing computer games.
While my mother was cooking 1unch,I cleaned the house and washed nay clothes。In the afternoon, I played tennis happily with my friends。Before l went to bed,I listened to music.It made me relaxed.What a happy day I had!山西省请用英语完成A、B两题;文章中出现的任命、校名或地名均用×××代替;书写规范、语言流畅、主题鲜明。
(A)话题表述:关爱生命,拥抱健康。请从饮食、运动两方面,谈谈你是怎样保持健康的。(30-40词
2. 参考词汇: in the past,
great( ly ),
be proud of 。
Change in my__________
My life has changed a lot in the last few years. I used to ride a bike to school, but now I usually take my mother's car. I used to watch plays and news on TV, now I can also watch them on the Internet! There are much more changes in my life now. I have never been enjoying it like this before!
假如你叫李红,你的英国笔友Mary正在学习汉语。她在给你的来信中介绍了她的汉语老师的情况。请根据以下信息用英语写一封回信,向她介绍你的英语老师Miss White的情况。要求文章写在答题卡上。
外貌 高挑、苗条(slim)、漂亮
最喜欢的颜色 蓝色
个人爱好 读书、旅游
品质 乐于助人
取得的成绩 去年教学竞赛(teaching competition),荣获一等奖
要求:1.词数60-80。开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数。
2.所给信息要全部用上,可合理发挥。Dear Mary,Thank you for telling me something about your Chinese teacher. I think you have a good teacher. Now let me tell you something about my English teacher, Miss White.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Yours Sincerely,Li HongDear Mary,
Thank you for telling me something about your Chinese teacher. I think you have a good teacher. Now let me tell you something about my English teacher, Miss White.
Miss White is from America. She is tall and slim. And she is very beautiful. She has taught us English for two years. She is always in blue, because blue is her favorite. She likes reading and she also loves traveling when she is free. She is kind and helpful. As a teacher, she is successful. She teaches so well that she won the first place in the teaching competition last year. All of us like her very much.
Best wishes!
Yours Sincerely,Li Hong齐齐哈尔市
(注意:文中不能出现考生真实姓名、校名和老师名,否则不给分)
中学生上网问题已经越来越受到社会的关注。作为即将初中毕业的你,一定有很多心里话要对在校的学生说。请你以李雷的名义写一封信,告诉他们你的一些看法和建议,以便他们更好的学习和生活。
要求:1. 列出提纲,写出关键词。
2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。
3. 80-100词左右。信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
提示:所列提纲可以是短语或句子,所列关键词(单词或短语)必须在文中出现。
(A) Outline: 1. _______________________________________________________________
2. _______________________________________________________________
3. _______________________________________________________________
Key words: _______________________________________________________________
(B) Dear friends,
How time flies!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Outline : 1. Tell your feelings.
2. Introduce computers' advantages and the students' problems.
3. Give your advice.
Key words: end, search, relax, spend, not...any more, improve...
提纲可以是短语,也可以是句子(陈述句或疑问句),每条1分,满分(3分);关键词可以是词也可以是短语,每个0.5分,写对四个或四个以上即可得满分(2分)。
注:所列关键词必须在下文中出现。如未能出现可酌情在(B)部分中扣分,但不能在(A)部分中重复扣分。
(B) 参考范文
Dear friends,
How time flies! My middle school life is nearly ending. I have something to tell you about how to use computers correctly.
Computers are very useful in our life. We can search information, relax in our spare time and so on. But some students spend too much time in playing computer games and some stay in the net bars all day and all night.They don't study any more.
In my opinion, we mustn't go online when it is time for us to study. We should use computers to improve ourselves. If we make the most use of it, our lives will be much richer.
I wish you a colourful school life!Yours,Li Lei
宁夏回族自治区
假定你是西夏中学的一名学生,你校上周举办了&英语周&。请你根据下列表格中的汉语提示写一篇题为&The English Week at Xi Xia Middle School&英语短文,介绍英语周期间的活动情况并谈谈你的感受。字数&80-100字。 文章题目和首句已给出,不计入总字数。
活动时间 5月11日-5月15日
参加人员 全体同学,英语教师,几位在宁夏大学的美国教授
活动内容 ①唱英文歌曲②举行英语演讲比赛③演英文短剧④看英文电影⑤猜谜
活动效果 学习英语的兴趣更浓,口语能力有了很大提高
参考词汇:1.professor教授  2. contest比赛  3. ability能力
The English Week at Xi Xia Middle School
Last week our school held an English week. _______________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 参考范文
         The English Week at Xi Xia Middle School
Last week our school held an English week. It started on May 11 and ended on May 15. All the students, our English teachers and some American professors from Ningxia University took part in it. During the week, we sang English songs, joined in English speaking contests, put on short English plays, watched English films and guessed riddles in English. We became more interested in English and our speaking ability has greatly improved. As everyone knows, practice makes perfect. I learned a lot from this activity. I think it's a good way to learn English. I like it very much.宁波市上星期,学校就学生的作业量问题要求各班召开家长会进行讨论。以下是你班家长的观点:多数家长认为作业多有好处,而部分家长则认为作业过多对孩子的成长不利。请你根据下面方框中的提示,用英语作一简要介绍并表明你自己的观点。
Most parents
A few parents
review what students have learned
take a lot of time
◇develop students'minds
cannot have a good rest
stop students playing computer games
cannot do the things students like
注意:(1)可以适当增加细节,要求意思连贯,语句通顺;.
(2)词数80左右;短文的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。
Last week our class had a parents' meeting. At the meeting, all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not. Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful.
One possible version:
Last week our class had a parents' meeting. At the meeting, all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not. Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful. They thought by doing a lot of homework, the students could review what they had learned. It would also help to develop the students' minds and stop them playing computer games.
But a few parents thought that too much homework was useless. Because doing much homework took a lot of time and thus students could not have a good rest. What's more, they could not do the things they liked.
In my opinion, doing some suitable homework is necessary and helpful. (81 words)
书面表达评分标准
内容要点:
1. Doing a lot of homework, the students could review what they had learned.
2. It would also help to develop the students' minds and stop them playing computer games.3. But a few parents thought that too much homework was useless.
4. Because doing much homework took a lot of time.
5. Students could not have a good rest.
6. They could not do the things they liked.
7. In my opinion, doing some suitable homework is necessary and helpful.绵阳市从电视上看到美国正流行甲型HINI流感(A/HINI flu),部分学校停课你为你正在美国上学的笔友Mike的健康与安全担心。请立即给他写一封email询问他的情况,并给他提出防护建议。要点:一.询问
1.他的健康状况;
2.他们学校有无甲型HINI流感病例(A/HINI flu cases);
3.他们是否还上学。
1.尽量呆在家里,少去人多的地方;
2.勤洗手;讲卫生
3.多开窗,保持空气新鲜;
4.多吃水果蔬菜。注意:1.长度:60-80词;
2. 首尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mike,From TV I know many A/HINI flu cases are reported recently in the United States, and many schools are closed as a result. I'm so worried about you.____________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
Yours truly,Li HuaOne possible version:Dear Mike,From the TV I know many A/HINI I flu cases are reported recently in the United States and many schools are closed as a result. I'm so worried about you. Are you alright? Are there any A/HINI flu cases in your school? Do you still have to school everyday?
To stay away from the disease, you'd better stay at home as much as possible and not go to places where there are many people. Wash your hands more ofte Open the window to have more f And eat more fruit and vegetable to keep yourself fit and strong.
So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease! Take care and you'll be OK.
Yours truly,Li Hua泸州市
Mike是一名中学生,下面是他下个星期的活动安排,请根据下表信息以Mike's Week为题写一篇短文。
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday
go to the movies play basketball go to the mountains visit museums watch a football match stay at home and surf the Internet
要求:1. 表格中所提供的信息全部用上;
2. 词数:60词左右;
3. 行文:规范、语法正确、条理清晰、内容完整、上下文连贯自然,可适当发挥。
注意:1. 标题和第一句话已为你写好,不计入词数;
2. 文中不得使用自己或他人的真实姓名或地名。
Mike's Week
Mike is a middle school student.
Mike's Week
Mike is a middle school student. He will have a lot of things to do next week. He will go to the movies with his parents on Monday. On Tuesday, he is going to play basketball with his classmates. And he will go to the mountains on Wednesday. On Thursday he will visit museums. On Friday he will watch a football match with his friends. On Saturday and Sunday, he will stay at home and surf the Internet.娄底市Zhou Hui和Ge Bin是&一帮一&活动中结成的一对学习伙伴。 Zhou Hui在Ge Bin的帮助下有了明显的进步。请根据下表信息写一篇60字左右的短文。(开头已写出,不计入总词数)
Zhou Hui In the past didn't listen carefully in his claslike to play computer games every day
Ge Bin Now study hard
get on well with his classmates
Make Zhou Hui be interested in his study
Help Zhou Hui with his study
(书面表达)
One possible version
We are very glad that Zhou Hui has made great progress. But in the past he didn't listen carefully in class. He also liked to play computer games every day. Ge Bin is Zhou Hui's classmate and friend. He tried his best to make Zhou Hui be interested in his study and help him with his study after school. With his help, Zhou Hui studies very hard and gets on well with his classmates now.(65词)龙岩市学校实施课程改革以来,同学们拾回了许多快乐时光。请根据要求,以&A Happy Weekend&为题,用英语写一篇短文,向全班同学简要介绍你上星期六是怎样度过的。要求:1. 内容包括:(1)具体时间;(2)地点;(3)事件(做了什么事情);(4)感受;
2. 词数:80左右,开头部分已给出,不计入总词数;
3. 短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名。
参考词汇:see a movie, climb a mountain, play basketball, visit friends, excited
A Happy Weekend
I had a happy day last Saturday.
A Happy Weekend
I had a happy day last Saturday. I got up early in the morning. After a quick breakfast, I went to visit some good friends. We went to climb a mountain where we sang and played games the whole morning. In the afternoon, we played basketball in our school playground. In the evening, we went to see a movie. It was a story about exploring. What a happy day I had! I was so excited that I couldn't fall asleep until it was late at night. (79words)兰州市反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,同时为你将来的生活做一点设计,下列句型可以帮助你完成作文。One...thing in my mind is.....,I am happy that......,It is a pity that I didn't ......,I will......
要求:内容真实,要点齐全,行文连贯,字数100左右,作文的开头已给出。
My life in Junior school will come to an end soon.晋江市三年的初中生活即将结束了,你一定会有很多的感慨,也许是对初中生活的留恋,也许是对师恩的难忘,也许是对友谊的珍惜,又或许是对未来的憧憬......假如在毕业典礼上让你发言,你会说出怎样的毕业感言呢?
短文的开头已给出,但不计入总词数,请写出80词左右的发言稿。
Dear teachers and classmates,
How time flies! We have finished three-years' study here. ...
(注意:短文中请勿使用真实姓名、地点或所在学校名称。)锦州市  (A)根据要求完成小作文,并把答案写在答题卡的相应位置。(共10分)
  请根据右边的外国语学校招聘广告和你的选择填写左面的表格,再根据你的选择写一封应聘信。要求:
  1.表格不需要两个全填,只选择你喜欢的,用简单的语言填写即可;
  2.字数:应聘信的字数50词左右。
  3.应聘信的开头已给出,但不算作你的写作字数。
  (B)根据要求完成大作文,并把答案写在答题卡的相应位置。(共20分)
  现在的利.技日新月异,各种发明以及高科技产品成为了我们生活中不可缺少的东西,如电脑、笔记本电脑(laptop)、手机(mobile phone)、MP4、数码相机(digital camera)、数码摄影机(DV)等。请以My favorite invention为题描述你最喜欢的一种发明,并说明理由(理由至少有两个方面)。词数在80词左右。
  (B)参考范文:
My favorite invention
  Among all the modern inventions,laptop is my favorite one.I think it is the most amazing invention in the 21 st century.Laptops are light and small.They are easy to carry.With a laptop,we can work,study and entertain everywhere.A laptop can get to the Internet outside,which enables us to get the latest information whenever we want.Using a laptop,I Can keep in touch with my friends and family through e-mails and QQ at any time and in any place.I think in the future,everybody will have his or her own laptop.黄冈市背景设定:在中华人民共和国成立六十周年之际,康康的加拿大朋友Michael想了解康康家乡的变化。假如你是康康,请根据以下提示给Michael 回一封电子邮件。
过去 生活条件差,道路狭窄,车辆少,住不好,吃不饱,联系简单、慢。
现在 生活条件优越,道路宽,车辆多,住的舒适,手机普及。
要求:1、围绕以上内容进行合理表述;
2、所表述的内容必须包含表中的所有方面;
3、词数80词左右,开头语已给出 (不计入词数)。
提示词汇: living conditions, narrow, be crowded into, communications (通讯), telegram, thanks to, rapidly, comfortable, mobile phone, policy
Dear Michael,
You want to learn the changes about my hometown. You know, great changes have taken place since 60 years ago.
In the past, __________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sincerely,Kangkang
One possible version:
Dear Michael,
You want to know the changes about my hometown. You know, great changes have taken placed since 60 years ago.
In the past, the living conditions were very poor. There were not many buses or cars, and the roads were narrow. Usually, a big family was crowded into a small, dark house. Most families couldn't get enough food. The communications were simple and slow. People kept in touch with others far away mainly by letter or telegram.
Thanks to the government, our hometown has developed rapidly in recently years. The living conditions are much better and more comfortable. The roads are wide. Some people have their own cars. Most of the people have lived in big new houses. Quite a few adults have mobile phones. Because of many good policies, I think our lives will become better and better.Sincerely,Kangkang河南省还记得发生在你身上最难忘的一次经历吗?请以&An unforgettable experience&为题写一篇短文,描述一次难忘的经历,并谈谈你的感想。
要求:1. 词数80左右。文中不得出现真实的校名、姓名。
2. 开头已给出。不计入总词数。
An Unforgettable Experience
Everyone has some unforgettable experiences. ___________________________杭州市最近你和父母就你要参加校篮球队一事交换了意见,各自阐述了观点。
现在请你参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。
Your parents' ideas Your ideas
1. less time for study 1. ...
2. not strong enough 2. ...
3. get easily injured 3. ...
注意:1、开头部分已写好,你只需接着写。
2、所写内容必须包括表格中他们的想法和你的至少三个想法。
3、词数:70个左右。
Should I be allowed to join the school basketball team?
Recently I've had a discussion with my parents about whether or not I should be allowed to join the school basketball team.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Recently I've had a discussion with my parents about whether or not I should join the school basketball team.
They don't think I am strong enough to be a good basketball player. I might get injured while playing. And they hope I will spend more time on my studies.
However, I don't agree with them. I know they care about me. Becoming a member of the school team is my dream, you know. I'll try my best to balance my studies and sports. More importantly, I can learn how to work with others in a team. (77 words)
一杯水举一分钟很轻松,举一小时手臂要酸痛,举一天你就会......面对长时间的压力(pressure);是走出户外,呼吸新鲜空气?还是捧读书卷,感悟文字书香?是促膝交流,体会友谊温暖?还是......请你围绕面对学习压力如何放松自己这一话题,展开思路谈谈你的感想。
1.请根据所提供的信息材料和话题(不要逐句翻译),写出结构严谨、条理清晰、语言丰富优美、语法准确、可读性强的短文。
2.至少80词。
3.不得使用真实姓名、地名和学校名。
4.题目自拟。广东省Skin-diving 是一种新的运动项目,假如你是一名轻装潜水馆里的一个工作人员,请你用80字左右的发言稿向人们介绍轻装潜水的情况。
A possible answer:
Ladies and gentlemen,
Welcome to our Skin-diving Club. Skin-diving is a new sport today. It is very exciting. It will take you into a wonderful new world. If you are under the water, you will find it easy to climb a big rock, because you are no longer heavy.
When you are under the water, you will find everything is blue and green. You can stay in deep water for a long time with tanks of air on your back, and you can catch fish easily with your hands.
Catching fish is one of the most interesting parts of this sport. Besides there are more uses for skin-diving. So skin-diving is also a very interesting sport.
Enjoy yourselves and be careful!高州市请根据下面的汉语提示写一篇日记,记录今周星期日,四月二十六日,你和父母去参观科学博物馆的事。天气:晴朗。距离:离家5000米。乘公交车去,早晨8:00 出发。10:30离开博物馆,看到很多照片、实物、模型等。遇见很多父母带着孩子,教师带着学生也在参观,还有一些外国人。要求运用日记格式,适当增加观后感。词数100个左右。
April 26th
Today my parents and I went to visit Science Museum. It's about five kilometers away from my home. We decided to go there by bus. We set off at 8 o'clock in the morning. At the museum we saw many photos, models and other old but interesting things. We learned a lot and knew more about Chinese science history. I saw a lot of children with their parents, students with their teachers and some foreigners. At ten thirty we left the museum for home. We had a wonderful day and I made up my mind to study hard. I want to be a scientist in the future.阜康市学校电台&Teenager Hotline & 栏目每天能收到不少同学的咨询电话。请你根据以下同学的烦恼给出合理的建议 (填写以下短语即可: Sleep ea Read E Don' Eat le T )StudentsProblemsAdviceMary
Do badly in EnglishLucyFeel tiredTomFeel lonely (孤独) at schoolMikeHave little moneyBobGet too fat
假如你是学校&Teenager Hotline&栏目的主持人(Jenny),请你根据上表的记录,选择其中的一位同学,并结合自己的实际经验和体会,给他(她)提出具体建议并说明原因。字数100词左右。福州市&地球一小时&是世界自然基金会(WWF)应对全球气候变化所发起的一项活动,倡议世界各城市在特定时间熄灯一小时,以表明对环保行动的支持。请你以&&为主题校园&英语学科园地&撰稿,宣传这一倍受全球瞩目的环保活动。
  要求:1、内容完整,意思连贯,语句通顺,书写规范;文中不得出现真实的姓名与校名;
     2、必须用上表格中的信息,词数80左右,不包含已给出句子的词数。2007年◆3月31日,悉尼率先行动
◆超过220万家庭与商户在晚上7:30---8:30同时熄灯2008年◆3月29日,成为全球性的活动(a gobal activity)
◆得到35个国家五千万人的支持(support)2009年◆3月28日,88个国家2100多个城市参加
◆&地球一小时&来到中国
◆ 节约能源(energy)
◆改善气候(climate)
有意义地度过
一小时的方式
◆与家人共进烛光晚餐(in the candlelight)
◆与朋友一起分享故事
◆你的建议(1-2条)
     Earth Hour
  Earth Hour started in Sydney at 7:30 p. m. on March 31, 2007. More than 2.2million homes and business turned off their lights for an hour. A year later, on March 29, Earth Hour 2008··· ···_____________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Come on! Join us in Earth Hour 2010!东营市现在环境变得越来越差。环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活。而我们的工作,生活,生产又使环境污染越来越严重.....如何保护我们的环境?请以& How to protect/save our environment/world? &为题写一篇短文。
提示: 存在问题: 1.水污染和大气污染越来越严重 2.森林被破坏和砍伐
3.白色垃圾随处可见
要求 : 如何改善/保护环境? 至少3---4个方面, 80词左右。
One possible version.
How to protect/save our environment/world?
  The environmental pollution is more and more serious today. We have no clean water to drink because of water pollution. And when trees are cut down, some animals disappear. There is more and more dirty smoke in the air.
People's health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, it's time for us to protect our world.
  Firstly, we shouldn't throw away rubbish everywhere. And we should recycle, reduce and reuse things, for this saves money and reduces pollution. Use things for as long as possible. Don't use plastic bags. Also, we must plant more trees and stop people cutting them .We hope our world is more and more beautiful.德州市假如你叫张霖,暑假后就要进入高中(senior middle school)学习。由于住校(live at school)与住在家里各有利弊,你想通过e-mail征求英国笔友Bill的意见。内容应包括住宿、饮食、交通等几个方面。
注意:1、字数要控制在100词左右。
2、不要出现你的真实姓名。
3、开头和结尾已经给出,不记入总数。Dear Bill,How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I'm writing to ask for your advice.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's so hard for me to make a decision. I'll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions.
Please write back soon.Zhang Lin)One possible version:Dear Bill,How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I'm writing to ask for your advice.
I'm going to study in the senior middle school in September. I can live either at school or at home. But I can't decide because both have advantages and disadvantages.
At home, I have my own room. So I can have a good sleep. However, I have to share one room with 5-6 students at school. Maybe I can't sleep well. It's a problem. Although I can have better food at home, I enjoy eating with my classmates. I think it's great fun and I can make more friends. If I live at home, I'll have to ride to school. It's a waste of time and not safe.
It's so hard to make a decision. I'll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions.
Please write back soon.Zhang Lin二○○九年
提示:假如你叫王平,参加了学校的&有烦恼向谁说?&的调查活动(a survey)。
调查结果:1、大多数向同学、朋友说(理由:年龄相仿,容易交流和理解)
2、一些向老师、家长说(理由:经验丰富、可以得到帮助)
3、少数自己独立解决(理由:不愿与人交流,难以与人相处)
请你根据中文提示用英语给某报社编辑写一封信(信的开头与结尾已经给出),说明情况并提出你自己的观点。字数60-80词左右,不必逐句翻译,可适当发挥。
Dear Editor,
I am a Grade 9 student. Recently we have made a survey ----&To whom do you go when in trouble?& Here are the results.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours Sincerely,Wang PingOne possible version:
Dear Editor,
I am a Grade 9 student. Recently we have made a survey -&To whom do you go when in trouble?& Here are the results.
Most students will go to their classmates or friends when they have trouble because they are almost the same age. They can talk with and understand each other easily. Some will tell their teachers or parents about their problems as they have rich experience and they are helpful. Only a few solve their problems by themselves. They hate to talk with others and can't get on well with other people, either. They have few friends.
I think we'd better ask our teachers, parents, classmates, and friends for help when we are in trouble.
Yours Sincerely,Wang Ping达州市
假如你是《达州晚报》的小记者,星期六和同学去参加了&文明小市民&的活动。请根据下面提供的信息,把当天的活动写成日记发表在晚报上,倡导更多的同学和市民来关心环境综合治理。
集合时间、地点 上午8:30,校门口
活动地点 人民公园
发现的不良现象
1.在去公园的路上,有人不遵守交通规则。
2.公园里:儿童攀爬树木, ②墙上乱涂乱画,
③地上垃圾较多。
3. 公共场所有人大声喧哗。
采取的措施 捡垃圾、擦墙、植树、做文明劝导
活动的意义和感受 ......
要求:1. 日记内容应包括以上提示的所有内容,可适当发挥。2. 书写工整,句式规范,条理清楚。3. 不得出现真实的姓名和地名。4. 日记的格式和开头已给出(不计入总词数)。词数:80词左右。 提示词语: at the school gate
(在校门口)
Saturday,March 14th
I took part in the &Civilized Citizen& activity with my classmates today.
One possible version:
Saturday, March14th
I took part in the &Civilized Citizen& activity with my classmates today. We got together at the school gate at 8:30a.m.and left for the People's Park. On the way to the park, we found some people break the traffic rules. For example, two men went across the street when the traffic lights were red. In the park, people were having fun. But a few children were climbing the trees or drawing pictures on the walls. Many people were talking loudly in public. And on the ground, too much litter had been thrown here and there.
To change this situation, we began to pick up the litter and throw it into the dustbin, clean the walls, and plant trees. And then we told the children that climbing trees is dangerous and bad for the trees. Also, we said politely to some people, &Would you mind keeping your voice down and enjoy the quiet of the park?& After hearing our words, those people all realized their mistakes and corrected them immediately. At that moment, we felt excited and proud.
Environment is rather important to all of us. Though our today's activity can't totally solve the problem of the environment, I believe we can make people understand that even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Let's work together to make the world a better place to live in!常州市假如你是李明,上周你班同学就&毕业前我们该为学校做些什么?&进行了讨论。请你根据 下表提示,将同学们的建议用英语写一封信告诉你的笔友David,并谈谈你的想法及理由。
一些同学建议 全班筹钱,为校图书馆买书或其他东西
另外一些同学建议 无需花钱;好好学习,让学校以我们为荣
你的想法及理由注意:1.词数不少于80,信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;
2.要点完整、层次清楚、语法正确、上下文连贯;
3.信中不得使用真实的人名、校名。
Dear David,
Last week we held a discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate(毕业). The students in our class have different suggestions.
I'd like to know your idea. Could you give me some advice?
Best wishes,Li Ming书面表达
Dear David,
Last week we held a discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate. The students in our class have different suggestions.
Some students think that we can collect money to buy some books for the school library or something else for the school. Other students think that it's not necessary to spend money. We can study hard and make our school feel proud of us.
In my opinion, we don't have to spend money. We can do something meaningful without money. For example, we can do some voluntary work to beautify the school's environment or try to get better results in the coming exams so that our school will be proud of us.
(In my opinion, we can collect our pocket money to buy some books for our school library. We can buy some detective stories and English novels. They don't cost much but they are useful. The younger students will like them. I hope every student in our school can do so. )
I'd like to know your idea. Could you give me some advice?
Best wishes!Li Ming北京市
根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。 所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
某英文报纸就家务劳动(housework)话题征文,请你投稿。
每个家庭都有许多家务,人人都应该学做一些。谈谈你经常帮父母做那些家务,有什么体会,并打算在暑假为家里做什么。
提示词语:every family, lots of housework, learn to do, help, parents, be / feel proud of
One possible version:
Every family has lots of housework. Everyone should learn to do some of it. I often help my parents do housework such as washing clothes, cleaning the room and watering flowers.
I think I've learned how to take good care of myself and my family by doing housework. Sometimes cleaning all the windows is an enjoyable experience. I really feel proud of myself. And doing housework is also a kind of exercise.
The summer holiday is coming. I'm going to learn how to cook some dishes. My parents will be happy to enjoy them.
中考英语书面表达题答题步骤 做中考英语书面表达题,一般按下列步骤进行: 一、认真审题 看到考题后...中考英语书面表达题型分析 书面表达是中考中的主观题。培养写作技能,训练语言表达能力是新教材英语...2010年中考英语书面表达专项练习 Ⅰ. 中考英语书面表达练习题目荟萃 1. 根据中文提示,写出内容完整...2009年中考英语模拟题(四) 09.3 一 单项选择:从A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳选项...2009年中考英语练习题(二) I、词汇 15% A.根据句子意思,用适当的单词填空 5% 1. In five year, ...2009年中考英语模拟试题 I、单项选择(共15小题,计l5分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白...达州市2009年中考英语模拟测试题 时间: 100分钟 总分: 100分 题号 第一部分 第二部分 第三部分 第四...2009年中考英语练习题二 三.词汇(A、B两部分共10分,每小题1分) (A)选择与句中划线部分意思相...2009年中考英语模拟试题一 注意事项: 1. 本试卷共10页,满分120分,考试时间100分钟。 2. 请用钢笔...2009年中考英语复习试卷 七年级(下) (满分:120分 时间:90分钟) 温馨提示:本试卷分为"试卷题"...
& 2007 - 2012 Dangzhi. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语写一篇短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信