wy family namerule写一篇80词短文

书面表达 根据表格内容,写一篇短文介绍Maria家庭成员的情况。不少60个词 Family member,(Father.Mother,_百度知道
书面表达 根据表格内容,写一篇短文介绍Maria家庭成员的情况。不少60个词 Family member,(Father.Mother,
Uncle,Aunt )
Job, (teacher,nurse,office worker,farmer,) Workplace,(school,hospital,office,farm) Food(fish,vegetables,eggs,hamburgers)Drink(milk,apple juice,orange juice,milk
提问者采纳
Maria's Family
Look at the photo on the wall, it's Maria's family photo. The girl in red is Maria, she is a schoolgirl in No. Five Junior High School. Her parents are standing on her right. Her father is a teacher of her school. Her mother works in a hospital, she is a nurse. Her uncle and aunt are standing on her left. Her uncle is a farmer and he works on a farm. Her aunt works in an office and she is an office worker.
Every evening they have a dinner together. They eat fish, vegetables, eggs and hamburgers and they drink milk, apple juice or orange juice.
What a happy family Maria has!
其他类似问题
书面表达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁科目:初中英语
&根据提示,写一篇短文介绍张华的变化。词数60 左右。
提示:张华,一个九年级学生。家庭富裕(rich)。过去零花钱常常花在打电脑游戏上。现在,他努力学习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF.
他觉得帮助别人会使他自己快乐。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
科目:初中英语
来源:2010年四川眉山市初中毕业会考英语试题
根据提示,写一篇短文介绍张华的变化。词数60左右。
提示:张华,一个九年级学生。家庭富裕(rich)。过去零花钱常常花在打电脑游戏上。现在,他努力学习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF。他觉得帮助别人会使他自己快乐。
来源:山东省同步题
题型:写作题
书面表达。
根据提示,写一篇短文介绍张华的变化。词数80 左右。 提示:张华,阳光中学九年级学生。家庭富裕(rich)。过去零花钱常常花在买零食和&&&&&&&&& 打电脑游戏上。去年夏天,去了一个贫困的村子,看见许多穷得上不起学的孩子。 &&&&&&&&& 那次经历影响了他许多。现在,他努力学习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF。&&&&&&&&& 积极参加许多慈善活动,帮助需要帮助的人。他觉得……。&&&& _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
点击展开完整题目
来源:四川省会考题
书面表达。
根据提示,写一篇短文介绍张华的变化。词数60 左右。 提示:张华,一个九年级学生。家庭富裕(rich)。过去零花钱常常花在打电脑游戏上。现在,他努力学&&&&&&&&& 习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF。他觉得帮助别人会使他自己快乐。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年江苏启东东海中学初二下学期第二次学情调研英语试卷(带解析)
根据提示,写一篇100字左右的短文介绍张华的变化。提示:张华,阳光中学八年级学生。家庭富裕。过去零花钱常常花在买零食和打电脑游戏上。去年夏天,他去了一个贫困的村子,看见许多穷得上不起学的孩子。那次经历影响了他许多。现在,他努力学习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF,并积极参加许多慈善活动,帮助需要帮助的人。他觉得………
点击展开完整题目
来源:2013届江苏启东东海中学初二下学期第二次学情调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
根据提示,写一篇100字左右的短文介绍张华的变化。
&&&& 提示:张华,阳光中学八年级学生。家庭富裕。过去零花钱常常花在买零食和打电脑游戏上。去年夏天,他去了一个贫困的村子,看见许多穷得上不起学的孩子。
&&&& 那次经历影响了他许多。现在,他努力学习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF,并积极参加许多慈善活动,帮助需要帮助的人。他觉得………
点击展开完整题目
来源:不详
根据提示,写一篇100字左右的短文介绍张华的变化。提示:张华,阳光中学八年级学生。家庭富裕。过去零花钱常常花在买零食和打电脑游戏上。去年夏天,他去了一个贫困的村子,看见许多穷得上不起学的孩子。那次经历影响了他许多。现在,他努力学习,将零花钱大部分捐给UNICEF,并积极参加许多慈善活动,帮助需要帮助的人。他觉得………
点击展开完整题目
来源:同步题
&&&&& 假如张华是你的好朋友,请根据下表提示写篇短文,介绍你的好朋友。&&&&& 要求:意思连贯、语言流畅,50词左右。
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________________________________
点击展开完整题目写一篇英语作文(关于家规的)_百度知道
写一篇英语作文(关于家规的)
提问者采纳
My family RulesA country its laws and a family has its rules. My family also has some rules.For example ,there are important rules in my house . First of all, I have to be home by 10:00 pm. I think there is the danger of going home late and this rule is really true. Next , I'm not allowed to watch tv on school nights. In my opinoin, I need time to relaxing things instead of studying on school nights. Maybe my parents are strict with me in this way. Finally,the biggest problem is that I can't join club. My parents think that only bad for my studying. They don't know I'm intersted in running ,playing baskteball and writing.There is good say &Nothing can be accomplished without norms or stand ards,&but though I should study hard .Of course,I'm old enough to make my own decision.
回答满意的话,希望给个好评
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以‘the advantages and disadvantages of group-buying’ 为题 写一篇英语作文 80词左右_百度知道
请以‘the advantages and disadvantages of group-buying’ 为题 写一篇英语作文 80词左右
提问者采纳
The Advantages And Disadvantages of Group-buying
Group buying is a new type of shopping in recent years and a model of E-commerce. What is group buying? Group buying is a shopping way that customers who know or don’t know to get together to increase the negotiation ability to gain the favorable price with merchants.
Many people think that the price of group buying is lower than the retail in the production market. Meanwhile, the quality and service can be guaranteed.
However, every coin has two sides. Some people view that there is no relevant rule to bind the group buying on the Internet that many frauds are happened. Secondly, the goods of after-service is not prefect. The most important thing is their personal information may be leaked.
In my opinion, I think the price of group buying is cheaper that we can save lots of money. But actually speaking, the quality something is not good. I have an experience. I bought a pair of shoes on group buying. I find there is something wrong with my shoes. So I won’t buy shoes on group buying again.
To sum up, if you want to group buying on the internet, please take care and choose the reliable web sites. 字数超过了80字,楼主可以进行筛选,取其精华弃其糟粕,祝你成功
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇80词左右的英语短文介绍你曾经旅游过的某个地方。_百度知道
写一篇80词左右的英语短文介绍你曾经旅游过的某个地方。
1:你何时以何种方式去的。2:和谁去。3:欣赏了什么风景。4:感觉如何
Last summer I went to Beijing with my family . First we went go the Great Wall because it is the pride of our Chinese and a wonder in the world. In the afternoon we went to the summer palace .We saw much beautiful senery there. The next morning we went to
Tian'anmen square ,and we tasted Beijing duck.. In the afternoon we went to the bird's nest and the water cube.though we were tired we were very happy because we learned a lot from this trip.
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
女女咯得到
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语写一篇短文 的文章