初二英语试卷竞赛,需要注意些什么。有撒技巧没吗

闲敲棋子落灯花
当前位置:&&
2011 年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)初赛高三年级组试题听力部分录音原文
上传: 杨惠娟 &&&&更新时间: 16:02:58
part i. responses
listen to the following sentences and choose the best response to each one. each sentence will be read only
1. i&m looking forward to going to some concerts.
2. my neighbour threw rubbish in my garden.
3. he will come and see the flat at the weekend.
4. i like something salty for the main course.
5. the rocket traveled at seven times the speed of sound.
part ii. dialogues
a) listen to the following mini-dialogues. each dialogue is followed by a question. choose the best answer
or picture for each question. each dialogue and question will be read twice.
6. m: would you like to come and see where i work? i work at the local library. w: yes, it&s the oldest one in sydney. i saw it the other day. q: what place did they talk about?
7. w: the dinner wasn&t very good, because the potatoes were cooked less than well-done. m: but i liked the atmosphere. the chinese food is always tasty. q: what food was not welcomed?
8. w: that was a great lecture. we really need to work at protecting our environment. m: yes, i&m thinking of joining one of those programmes to save an endangered animal. q: which topic might be better to describe the lecture?
9. m: i really don&t think that&s a good idea, ann.
w: yes, it&s a terrible idea! you should tell your parents absolutely everything about your life and always
ask their opinions. q: why does ann say it&s a bad idea?
10. w: so what did you do for your birthday? m: my friend made me a great dinner and then we went dancing. q: where did the man go after dinner?
b) listen to the following dialogue and choose the best answer to each question. the dialogue will be read twice.
w: you know, peter, i like this neighbourhood&i don&t want to leave. but my new job is in another city. so i&m
going to live there.
m: you&ll be ok. you&ll find a nice place. w: i&m not sure. this is a great place to live. it&s got a lot of good shops, and the people are very friendly. it&s
got some excellent cafes too&and they&re cheap! m: any good restaurants? w: there is a restaurant, but it&s terrible. i never eat there. the best thing is the sports centre. there&s a fantas原
tic sports centre near my flat. m: oh, i didn&t know that you like sport. w: yeah, i play volleyball there. one bad thing is all the cars. everybody uses the big car park next to the
sports centre. so my road has too many cars on it. another problem for me is that i love films, and there isn&t a cinema. it&s not a big problem because there are good buses. i&ve got a bus stop in my road so i can go
to the cinema in the city centre. there&s a swimming pool in the city centre too. i often swim there. it&s
about twenty minutes away so it&s easy to get there. m: uh huh. w: it&s going to be difficult to find another good neighbourhood like this, but i need a flat near my job.
m: you&ll find somewhere. relax!
c) listen to the following dialogue and match the information in the two columns. the dialogue will be read
twice. m: hello, cambridge language college. w: oh ... yes. hello. i&d like to attend one of your evening classes. m: oh, yes. which class are you interested in? w: english ... it&s course 139. m: i see ... course 139 is for intermediate students. is that the course you want? w: yes, it is. intermediate. m: right. do you want the short course or the long course? w: the long course, please. that&s twelve weeks, isn&t it? m: yes. now, i need to take some personal details first. your name, please? w: silva. m: silva&s your surname, isn&t it? w: yes. m: can you spell it for me? w: yes. s-i-l-v-a. m: thank you. and your first name? w: maria. m: ... maria. thank you. oh, what&s your nationality?
w: i&m mexican. i&m a student at university in mexico city. i&m here for the summer. m: i see. so you speak spanish and ... any other languages? w: no, just spanish ... and a little english! m: and you&re a student ... and your date of birth? w: my date ... oh! the eleventh of october 1987. m: eleventh of october ... 1987. where are you staying in cambridge? w: sorry? m: what&s your address here? w: oh. it&s 24 cherry road. the postcode is cbi 5aw.
m: ok. now then maria, do you have a telephone number? w: yes. it&s 7429808. m: 7429808. that&s fine. the next intermediate english long course starts on monday at seven pm.
part iii. passages
a) listen to the following material and choose the best answer to each question. the material will be read twice.
glen was a smart boy, but he was often disobedient. if his mother asked him to tidy his room, he would go and play with his friends instead.
his parents and his teacher wondered how they could improve his behavior. they tried different ways of
making glen more obedient.
one day, glen&s father had an idea. glen&s parents often had visitors at their house and glen always be
haved very well when they were there. he wanted the visitors to think he was an obedient child. all the visitors thought he was well-behaved.
his father told glen that every time he was disobedient, he would pound a nail into the front door. when
visitors came to the door, they would ask why there were nails in the door. glen would have to explain to them that he had been disobedient.
the next time glen was disobedient, his father put a big nail into the door. he did this every time glen was disobedient. soon there were a lot of nails in the door.
a visitor came to the door.&why do you have so many nails in the door?&he asked.
glen&s father made glen explain the nails in the door. glen was embarrassed and decided to change his
behavior. his father agreed that he would remove one nail every time glen was obedient.
glen tried very hard to be obedient. every time he did something good, his father removed another nail
from the door. after a few weeks all the nails were gone.
b) listen to the following material and fill in each blank with one word only. the material will be read twice.
the ancient chinese poet qu yuan is still remembered today, both for the love of his country and for his beautiful poems. he was once an important government official in the state of chu. at that time, the king of the state
of qin was attempting to become the ruler of chu. wrongly believing that the poet was against him, the king of
chu banished qu yuan from the capital. eventually qin invaded chu and captured the capital. when the poet heard the news, he jumped into a river, and ended his life. hundreds of people set out in boats, searching for the body, but in vain. in memory of the poet, the dragon boat festival is still held every year on the anniversary of his death.__
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言高一全国中学生英语能力竞赛听力解题技巧(7)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一全国中学生英语能力竞赛听力解题技巧(7)
作者: 文章来源:本站原创
点击数: 更新时间: 8:10:24
小提示:本页面带有字典插件
三、怎样答题?
4.判断推理题有些试题要求考生对对话的地点、时间、人物身份、人物间的关系、人物的态度及观点、人物的情绪、事情的起因、发展、结果等情况作出推理、判断,这样的试题,我们就称作“判断推理题”。例如:8.Where are the two speakers?A.In a restaurant.&
B.On a farm.
C.At the man's home.录音材料:W:What would you like to have,sir?M:Well,I'd like to have an apple juice,and chicken sandwich,please.本题要求考生对会话的地点作出判断,答案为A。9.When does the conversation happen?A.In the morning.
B.In the afternoon.
C.In the evening.录音材料:W:What are you doing,dear?M:I'm having my breakfast.W:Having breakfast? It's nearly one o'clock.本题要求考生对会话发生的时间作出判断,答案为B。10.What's the relationship between the man and the woman?A.Husband and wife.
B.Manager and his secretary.C.Boyfriend and girlfriend.W:I certainly enjoyed meeting your parents.I hope they liked me.M:Don't worry.My parents would accept any girl I liked.本题要求考生对对话中的人物间的关系作出判断,答案为C。11.What does the man think of the conference of this year?A.Very disappointing.
B.As good as last year's.C.Not so good as last year's.W:How did you find the talk this morning?M:Very disappointing.Maybe it was useful for some people,but it wasn't for me.I doubt if he'll be asked to speak again next year.W:I'm not sure that this conference is as good as last year's.M:No,I'm sure it's not.本题要求考生对人物观点作出判断,答案为C。做此类试题时,一般应采取以下步骤:1.听之前,可先了解试题的设问点;2.针对问题,听时有的放矢地捕捉有效信息;3.根据所听到的信息,作出合理的判断、推理。5.识图题识图题是指根据所听到的内容,从所给的图画中选择正确的一幅或一组。请看2001年全国中学生英语能力竞赛高一决赛题:12.
&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D
录音材料:M:If you happen to see the thief who stole my money,please call the police station.W:What does the thief look like?M:The thief is a middle-aged man,with long black hair and wearing a suit.Q:Which man is the thief?该题要求根据听到的内容,选择正确的图画,答案为C。该类试题的答题应注意:1.通过比较,找出图形之间的异同点,尤其是不同点;2.听音时,重点捕捉能将这些图画区别开来的关键性词句。
文章录入:frog&&&&责任编辑:frog&
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
Copyright& English Coaching Paper. All rights reserved.
Tel: 吉ICP备号
版权所有 英语辅导报社国家基础教育实验中心外语教育研究中心 >> 文章中心 >> 竞赛专栏 >> 全国中学生英语能力竞赛
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&
11-2707-0907-0908-2205-1602-2102-2102-21
11-1912-0512-0512-0512-0512-0512-0512-23
08-1308-1308-1302-0308-1006-0404-1006-27
&&&&&&&&&&
中心秘书处地址:北京市海淀区大柳树路17号富海国际港707 联系电话:010― 传真:010―京ICP备号-1技术支持:(
天仁集团 版权所有明天我就要参加学校的英语竞赛了,不知道该注意些什么准备些什么,有经验的说一下、谢谢~(我是初二的)_百度知道
明天我就要参加学校的英语竞赛了,不知道该注意些什么准备些什么,有经验的说一下、谢谢~(我是初二的)
顺便再说一下平常英语竞赛都考些什么样的题型
,,谢谢、
提问者采纳
一般来说,阅读挺重要的,考试的时候仔细点就行了,其他的都和你平时积累有关常考的题型就是你们学校常考的那些,选择,词性转换,句型,阅读
So、咦?我听说英语竞赛题只有单选是真的还是假的啊??
同学,你哪里的啊,我长久做的选择题都是单选啊,没有多选的
呃、不是啦,我的意思是说,除了单选题之外
有木有其他的题,,不过你说的还蛮对的、我们前天考过了、成绩还没出来
考的就是你说的那些
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
大多数是单词和短语,其次就是一些公式如like to do sth. like doing sth. 等等 以便应付阅读和作文。最后祝你考个好成绩!!
呵呵、谢谢,那么常考的题型可以给我说点么?
保持好心情,尽量快速答题,因为题量一般比较大,先易后难
呵呵、谢谢,那么常考的题型可以给我说点么?
最忌讳的是紧张!要稳,发挥正常水平即可
呵呵、谢谢,那么常考的题型可以给我说点么?
英语竞赛的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语竞赛应该怎样复习?_百度知道
初中英语竞赛应该怎样复习?
我是一名初二学生,英语成绩在班级还可以,这个星期要参加学校的竞赛班淘汰考试,这个星期考英语,大约还有三四天时间,老师说这次淘汰考试属于能力考试,没有复习范围,我应该怎样复习?目前我有这样几套教材和教辅:人教版八年级下册英语(课堂基本用书)、牛津版英语、全国各地中考试卷合集、八年级教材全解,我应该怎么把握?
提问者采纳
还有三四天就考试了,那我就挑干的说。1、单词最近几天就别看了,因为就像你说的,单词是长期积累的过程,这几天看了也记不了多少。我的建议是,在考试前一天把单词表过一遍,也不用刻意去记,有个印象就好,因为是为了考试。2、阅读理解和完形填空的话,还是要做几篇的,错多错少无所谓,就是要保持手感。而且做过之后看看答案和解析,有帮助的。3、听力方面的话,考试的时候别紧张,还有就是一定要专注。初中听力大概要20分钟左右的吧,我记得好像是,所以这不仅是考听力能力,对体力和耐力也是一种考验,必需得全程专注。4、写作不要太担心,因为初中语法知识复杂的不多,初中生写出的英语作文基本上都差不多,而且你也说了,你成绩还是不错的,所以认真书写,字数一定要够。基本上就这几点,我是英语专业的大学生,前几天刚得了个全国大学生英语竞赛一等奖,是国家级的,中学时也得过国家级英语语言能力竞赛一等奖。另外我一直在给初中生做家教,能力是绝对没有问题的,有什么可以追问我。希望我的回答能对你有所帮助。最后祝你顺利进入竞赛班,加油!!!
提问者评价
谢谢啊……也祝你学业有成!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
其实英语是一个很灵活的东西,它固定的东西很多,考察的知识点也是很明确的。竞赛考试就是主要拼的是在英语相关方面的见识,和生词的掌握情况。我的意见是把大致的主要语法,像是名词性从句,定语从句,或是虚拟语气,倒装,重新熟悉一下,在做几套相对于平时练习较难的题目就行了。考试的时候切忌着急,就算是生词很多,也要有耐心。
英语不是一天两天就能学好的,既然你要参加考试,那不妨从词汇入手,再看看教材全解,会比较好一些。另外,平常的学习中一定要多读课文,多读重点句子,培养你的英语语感。祝考试成功!
看看基础的单词阿
有没有什么更好的复习方法,可以快速提高一点,或是效率可以提高,虽然我知道英语在于积累……
study hard
初中英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信