以myroom以微笑为题的作文英语作文字数在150字以上

请以my clessroom为题,写一篇不少于五句话的英语作文,有翻译_百度知道
请以my clessroom为题,写一篇不少于五句话的英语作文,有翻译
 讥尝罐妒忒德闺泉酣沪my classroom
I am in Class 9 Grade 9.This is my classroom. There are many desks and chairs.The wall is white
and the curtain is blue.There are many fans and lights.My classroom is very beautiful and I like it very much!翻译:我在9年级9班。这是我的课室。那有很多桌子和椅子。那墙是白色的还有那窗帘是蓝色的。那有很多风扇和灯。我的教室很漂亮,我非常喜欢它。写的快了点,有错请改正!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I like my classroom.
It is big and bright.There is a big board in the front .There is a
platform in front of the board.There are two air conditioners in the classroom.There are six 讥尝罐妒忒德闺泉酣沪windows .There are
fifty desks and fifty chairs in the classroom.My classroom is new and beatiful.I love it very much.(我喜欢我的教室。它又大又明亮。教室前面有一块大黑板。黑板前面有一个讲台。教室里有两台空调。有六扇窗户。有50张课桌和50把椅子。我的教室又新又漂亮。我非常喜爱它)
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My room作文100字_英语作文_课堂作文网
您的位置: >
时间:来源:课堂作文网点击:作文字数:100字作者:Ken Meng
My room is very nice.What's in your room.
There's a bookcase in my room.There're many books in it.And there is a bed near the bookcase.There is a desk beside the door.There is a computer on it.
This is my room.I like my room very much.Do you like my room?
(qq:,加QQ必须说明你是谁)
喜欢这篇英语作文,就猛击分享!
一文由课堂作文网免费提供,本站为公益性网站,此作文为网上收集或网友提供,版权归原作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除! 课堂作文网友情提示:请不要直接抄作文用来交作业。你可以学习、借鉴、期待你写出更好的作文。
和相关的作文:
说说你对这篇作文的看法吧
最新发表的英语作文
最受欢迎的英语作文以《My Room》为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以《My Room》为题写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
I have a new room.. There is bookcase, chair, desk, table, bed in my small room. My hat is on the chair. My baseball is under the bed. My school ID 互偿皋锻薤蹬鸽拳龚哗card is on the table. My CDs are in my backpack. Oh, there is a picture of mine on the wall.My room is very nice. I like it very much. Do you have your own room? Tell me!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
对你微笑纯属礼貌
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到小故事作文频道!专注中小学生作文
您现在的位置:
My ideal room
小故事网 时间: 作文字数: 字
Here is my room. My book case is on the floor. My bag is on the door. My bed is on the floor. My quilt is on the bed. My dresser、backpack are on the floor. My alarm clock is on the dresser. My note book and pencil case are on the desk. My CDS are under the bed. My keys are on the desk. My jacket is in the wardrobe.
I like my room!您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My new room
作者:雪碧-13
来源:sanwen.net
 Here is my room.Oh,it's big! The desk,bed,bookcase,computer and some books,some toys are in my room.    My desk is next to the window sill. My bed is between the desk and the wall. The wall is light blue,because I very like light bule.And the bookcase is next to the desk.Some books are in it.I have many comic books,many fiction books,oh!It's so many.The computer is on the desk.    My plant is on the window sill.It's a cuckoo.I like it.My toys are in the basket on the floor,and the doll is on the bed,it's very beautiful~   I like it~!    I love my room~!  
热门课程推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 150字英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信